【频道】爱在音乐
分享给站外好友
页面地址:
FLASH地址:
HTML代码:
通用代码:
可以让视频在手机、平板电脑上播放!
举报此视频包含不当内容:
请填写你要举报的内容,标明举报内容所在地时段,将有助于我们更及时的处理举报内容。感谢您对PPS的支持!
广告和欺诈
触犯我的版权
你可以把视频下载到不同的设备
使用电脑飞速下载轻易收藏喜欢的视频
使用苹果设备支持iPhone、iPad高清视频亦可离线观看
使用Android设备支持手机、平板高清视频亦可离线观看
拍下二维码,视频随身看
用PPS影音IOS/Android版扫描二维码,在您的移动设备上继续观看视频,也可以分享给您的好友。
《Payphone》曼青 超帅爵士鼓演奏Maroon5(魔力红)大赞
手机没装PPS影音?
频道信息:
播放:18.39万
对不起,该频道暂无简介!
注:数据来自爱奇艺、PPS全平台
《Payphone》曼青 超帅爵士鼓演奏Maroon5(魔力红)大赞
上传时间:22个月前
上 传 者:herrymar5190
所属频道:爱在音乐
上 传 自:
分&&&&&&类:音乐
暂无相关内容
视频简介:音乐可以让我们放松心情,没有了音乐,生命就没有了价值。
现在可以用QQ账号直接发表评论,分享给我的好友
大家都在看
互联网药品信息服务许可证:
互联网医疗保健信息服务许可证:
Copyright&2005 - 2014 PPStream, Inc. All Rights Reserved哪位能告诉我魔力红payphone中文歌词_百度知道
哪位能告诉我魔力红payphone中文歌词
提问者采纳
I'm at a payphone trying to call home
我电亭尝试给家打电All of my change I spent on you 给我花所零钱Where have the times gone 间流逝Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? 宝贝 全错 我二世界计划哪Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
我我知道难记起The people we used to be 我原先It's even harder to picture
更难想象That you're not here next to me 我身旁You say it's too late to make it 说太迟But is it too late to try? 真太迟试And in our time that you wasted 耗费我起间All of our bridges burned down 我没路走I've wasted my nights 我度夜晚You turned out the lights 照亮Now I'm paralyzed 现我麻木Still stuck in that time when we called it love 停留我称知于光But even the sun sets in paradise 即使阳光撒堂I'm at a payphone trying to call home (同)All of my change I spent on youWhere have the times goneBaby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?If happy ever after did exist 快乐确实存I would still be holding you like this 我像相拥All those fairytales are full of sh*t 些童故事骗One more stupid love song I'll be sick 再首白痴情歌曲我厌倦You turned your back on tomorrow 给明机Cause you forgot yesterday 忘记昨I gave you my love to borrow 我让借给我But just gave it away 却丢You can't expect me to be fine 能期待我没事I don't expect you to care 我期待介意I know I've said it before 我知道我已经说But all of our bridges burned down 我已经没路走I've wasted my nights (同)You turned out the lightsNow I'm paralyzedStill stucked in that time when we called it loveBut even the sun sets in paradiseI'm at a payphone trying to call home (同)All of my change I spent on youWhere have the times goneBaby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?If happy ever after did exist (同)I would still be holding you like thisAll those fairytales are full of sh*tOne more stupid love song I'll be sickNow I'm at a payphone... 现我电亭I'm at a payphone trying to call home (同)All of my change I spent on youWhere have the times goneBaby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?If happy ever after did exist (同)I would still be holding you like thisAll those fairytales are full of sh*tOne more stupid love song I'll be sickNow I'm at a payphone...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
中英文对照歌词:
我在公共电话前试着打回家...
  All of my change I spent on you
  我所有的钱都花在你身上
  Where are the times gone
  过去的时光跑哪去了
  Baby it's all wrong,
  宝贝一切都走样了
  Where are the plans we made for two?
  属于我们的未来呢?
  Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
  我知道这很难想起
  The people we used to be
  过去的我们
  It's even harder to picture
  甚至更难去想象
  That you're not here next to me
  你已不在我身边
  You said it's too late to make it
  你说已经为时已晚
  But is it too late to try?
  是不是也太...
魔力红的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁魔力红payphone中文歌词_百度知道
魔力红payphone中文歌词
我电亭尝试给家打电All of my change I spent on you 给我花所零钱Where have the times gone 间流逝Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? 宝贝 全错 我二世界计划哪Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
我我知道难记起The people we used to be 我原先It's even harder to picture
更难想象That you're not here next to me 我身旁You say it's too late to make it 说太迟But is it too late to try? 真太迟试And in our time that you wasted 耗费我起间All of our bridges burned down 我没路走I've wasted my nights 我度夜晚You turned out the lights 照亮Now I'm paralyzed 现我麻木Still stuck in that time when we called it love 停留我称知于光But even the sun sets in paradise 即使阳光撒堂I'm at a payphone trying to call home (同)All of my change I spent on youWhere have the times goneBaby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?If happy ever after did exist 快乐确实存I would still be holding you like this 我像相拥All those fairytales are full of sh*t 些童故事骗One more stupid love song I'll be sick 再首白痴情歌曲我厌倦You turned your back on tomorrow 给明机Cause you forgot yesterday 忘记昨I gave you my love to borrow 我让借给我But just gave it away 却丢You can't expect me to be fine 能期待我没事I don't expect you to care 我期待介意I know I've said it before 我知道我已经说But all of our bridges burned down 我已经没路走I've wasted my nights (同)You turned out the lightsNow I'm paralyzedStill stucked in that time when we called it loveBut even the sun sets in paradiseI'm at a payphone trying to call home (同)All of my change I spent on youWhere have the times goneBaby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?If happy ever after did exist (同)I would still be holding you like thisAll those fairytales are full of sh*tOne more stupid love song I'll be sickNow I'm at a payphone... 现我电亭I'm at a payphone trying to call home (同)All of my change I spent on youWhere have the times goneBaby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?If happy ever after did exist (同)I would still be holding you like thisAll those fairytales are full of sh*tOne more stupid love song I'll be sickNow I'm at a payphone...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
魔力红的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:本站拒绝任何形式的低俗内容和不良信息。欢迎举报

我要回帖

更多关于 魔力简谱 的文章

随机推荐