Sing博士报名个人自述范文有范文吗?

欢迎你,    
2015年在职研究生考试英语二热点作文范文
10:09:54 来源:233网校
最新资讯:
考研关注:
考研备考:
热点专题:
  How to Keep Fit  A healthy body is very important to every one of us. When you are sick, you
feel painful all over your body, ha and the only thing you
want to do is lying on the bed. When you are healthy, you can eat well, sleep
well, sing and jump happily, do all the things you like to enjoy life.  The methods to keep us fit vary. In the morning, you can get up early, go
outdoors, breathe the fresh air, and do physical exercises. Running and swimming
are extremely helpful to keep one fit. If you are a busy person and have no
special time allocated to do these things, there are still some ways useful for
to keep fit. The easiest way is to walk to your office instead of riding a bike
or taking a bus. You also have to take a routine physical check - up. Your
doctor will know the condition of your body most clearly, and he will give you
the most valuable advice to keep fit. You should always try to make yourself
happy. If you feel happy, you can eat well, sleep well, and your body is sure to
be in an excellent condition.  Health is the most valuable possession a person expects in his life. Try
every means to keep fit is my advice to the people who want to live a happy life
in this beautiful world.
你好,本文只对注册用户开放,请
考研网络课堂
考研公共课
考研专业课
考研直通车
快速响应:购课即开展择校择专业指导,且有一次更换所报专业课机会;
专属小灶:名师直播互动式教学,真正的“零”起点授课,就是让你入门;
专属辅导:班主任+科目老师,多对一全程辅导,智能讲练结合,随时检验效果;
签约重读:一科不过,全科重读,业内最低重读标准
2016考研金融硕士全科签约全程联报班【...
¥4280.012216试听
张宇,新东方在线名师,博士,全国著名考研数学辅导专家,教育部&国家精品课程建设骨干教师&,全国畅...
2016考研金融...
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班—教育学
¥99.013205试听
新东方在线特训名师,教育学专业副教授,多年从事中外教育史课程的本科教学工作,曾承担4项省、厅级的教...
2016考研最后3...
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班—管理学
¥99.013203试听
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班—翻译硕士
¥99.013204试听
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班—音乐学
¥99.013208试听
康啸:音乐学博士,中国音乐学院教师。研究涉及钢琴、歌剧、交响乐等多种体裁,对于贝多芬、瓦格纳等作...
2016考研最后3...
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班—日语
¥99.013204试听
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班—心理学
¥99.013208试听
新东方在线优秀名师, 2002年进入北京大学心理学系就读本科,2012年获得北京大学心理学系心理学博士学...
2016考研最后3...
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班&汉语国际...
¥99.013204试听
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班&舞蹈学【...
¥99.013208试听
新东方在线签约考研舞蹈学教师,北京舞蹈学院舞蹈学系本硕毕业,师从刘建教授。主要研究领域为舞蹈身体...
2016考研最后3...
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班—中医综合
¥99.013212试听
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班—计算机
¥99.013205试听
主讲计算机网络新东方在线名师,北京航空航天大学副教授,是计算机考研辅导书籍《考研计算机学科专业基...
2016考研最后3...
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班&法律硕士...
¥99.013205试听
新东方在线优秀名师,北京大学法学博士,陈老师有多年的考研法硕辅导、司法考试辅导经验,尤其精通法硕...
2016考研最后3...
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班—西医综合
¥99.013204试听
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班&&管理类...
¥99.013202试听
2016考研最后3小时直播点题班—美术学
¥99.013208试听
新东方在线签约艺术专业课教师,首师大美术学硕士。近5年的一线教师经历,新东方在线快乐、幽默、专业教...
2016考研最后3...
发表你的观点
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
考研网络课堂
<a rel="nofollow" href="/alliance/clickword?userid=fffed9efcd60001&kid=ffced1759&url=/product/32257_1.html#m" title="2016考研直通车【政英数】试听
考研热点专题
考研实用 o 工具
考研交流 o 下载
考研课程排行榜
考研公开课
@新东方在线考研
关注就送180元精品课九年级期中考试英语作文范文:感谢父母
> 九年级期中考试英语作文范文:感谢父母
九年级期中考试英语作文范文:感谢父母
来源:作文网
  Gratitude is the traditional virtue of our Chinese democracy, as long as we learn to Thanksgiving, our life will become more beautiful!
  Flowers gratitude the rain, because
Goshawk Thanksgiving sky because th We should thank our parents, is they work with us. We all live in the world of love, if not love, there is no us! Don&#39;t you need to love? We help our parents do some housework, do some let parents feel good warmth. Say &love& is the instinct of a man, we love to into our life, is the true pure love gave me endless power! In our life, don&#39;t the angel of love?
  Sing well! &As long as everyone sacrificed a little love, the world will become a better human.& There are living lei feng in our life: &Yang Youming& and how did he do it? Not just because of love touched his idea, if we all can do like this, we will become a spirit of love! Don&#39;t you do?
  Let&#39;s do a love angel!
  感恩是我们中华民主的传统美德,只要我们学会感恩,我们的生活就会变得更加美好!
  鲜花感恩雨露,因为雨露滋润它成长;苍鹰感恩长空,因为长空使它飞翔;我们要感恩我们的父母,是他们培育着我们。我们都生活在爱的世界里,如果不是爱,那就没有我们啊!难道你不需要爱吗?我们帮父母多做些家务事,多做些让父母感到温馨的好事。可以说&爱&是我们人的本能,爱以融入我们的生命中,是真纯的爱给了我无穷的力量!在我们的生活中,难道就没有爱的使者吗?
  唱得好!&只要人人都献出一点爱,世界将变成美好的人间。&还有我们生活中的活雷锋:&杨友明&他又是怎么做到的?还不是因为爱感动了他的激烈的想法,要是我们人人都能够这样子做,我们就会变成爱的精灵!难道你做不到吗?
  让我们一起做个爱的使者吧!
九年级期中考试英语作文范文:感谢父母相关推荐100篇PS范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
100篇PS范文
上传于||文档简介
&&p&#8203;s&#8203;范&#8203;文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩83页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢你现在的位置 : &
高中英语作文范文:我的爱好
  【内容提示】
  你肯定和别的同学一样有许多爱好,比如体育运动、唱歌、弹琴、读书、绘画等。请你写一篇文章,举例说明你的爱好。要求:内容丰富、翔实。
  【作文示范】
  My Hobbies
  I have many hobbies, such as sports, singing, playing the violin and keeping a diary。
  In school, I often hear the P.E. teacher say, sports do good to one's health, and will make one live longer. So, I like sports very much. I go running at five o'clock in the morning, and after classes in the afternoon. I play pingpong with my friends. These sports have kept me healthy.
  At home, I like to sing and play the violin. I hope I will be a singer and a violinist① when I grow up. In order to attain these goals②,I go to the teacher's home for a lesson every Saturday, and practise singing and playing the violin every day. Busy as I am, I am quite happy.
  Of all my hobbies I like reading books best. In my bedroom there are nearly six hundred books. There are story books, textbooks, magazines, and others. When I grow up, I will serve the people with the knowledge I have learned from them.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:书面表达4
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:书面表达4
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:书面表达4
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
【2011山东威海】八、书面表达(共1小题,计15分)81.计算机在我们的工作、生活中的作用越来越大, 你知道计算机的起源于发展吗?请就计算机的发明时间(1946年)、大小、用途等方面,谈一下它的发展变化,并说明你对未来计算机的畅想。要求:1.意见连贯,语句通顺;2.词数不少于80词;短文的开头已给出(不计入总词数)。&&& Computers are becoming more and more important in our daily life. Do you know the history and the changes of computers?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& One possible version:&&&& Computers are becoming more and more important in our daily life. Do you know the history and the changes of computers? Computer was invented in 1946. At that time, The machine was huge and it was as large as a big house. It weighed about 30 tons. &&&& Computer is a very useful tool in our life, in our study as well as works. For example, computer can send some messages to foreign friends by E-mail. The computer can open our eyes to let us know more. Computer is the most helpful invention in the world. Computer can help us in study or work. There are many computer functions(功能)We can listen to music or play the game on computer. It makes us relax.&It's hard to imagine what our life would be like if we had no computers in our daily life. And in my opinion, computers are going to change our life completely in the near future.
【2011邵阳】C)(计10分)&&&& 7月1日即将来临,为了庆祝党的第90个生日,也为了丰富学校师生的课余生活,最近你校组织了一次“红歌”演唱会。请根据下面的提示,以为Let’s sing red songs标题,写一篇70词左右的英语短文,文章的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。&&&& 内容提示:&&&& ①全校师生积极参与,演唱会取得了圆满成功;②平时同学们忙于学习,老师们也忙于工作,这次活动使你们得到了放松;③你的观点……&参考词汇:red songs 红歌; enrich 使丰富;organize 组织;take an active part in 积极参与......Let’s sing red songsIn order to celebrate the 90th birthday of our Party and enrich our lives, our school has organized a red song concert recently. _________________________________________________________________________________ This kind of activity is very meaningful, isn't it?& 【范文】Let’s sing red songsIn order to celebrate the 90th birthday of our Party and enrich our lives, our school has organized a red song concert recently. Everyone took an active part in this activity, and the concert was successfully held. As you know, we are always so busy learning the lessons that we feel stressed out sometimes. The concert gave us a chance to relax.&&& In my opinion, red songs can make us learn more about the past. And we will love our country more than before. This kind of activity is very meaningful, isn’t it?&【2011 四川广安】第四部分 书面表达(满分15分)初中生活即将结束,我们有很多不能忘记的美好记忆。与同学之间的友好交往,与老师之间的坦诚沟通。与家长之间的倾心交流……已成为我们生活中的重要内容。请以(My Past Beautiful Life)为题,写一件你与同学(或朋友、老师、家长)等曾经经历过的美好事情,以表达对他们的感激或怀念之情。要求:1.书写规范,层次清楚,真情实意。2.文章中不得使用你及你的朋友、同学、老师、家长的真实姓名和校名。3.词数不少于80词。部分参考词汇: an unforgotten time (一段难忘时光) meaningful(有意义的) thankful(感激的)moved(感动的)My Past Beautiful Life __________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:&& My Past Beautiful Life &&& Our life in middle school will come to an end soon. It was an unforgotten time. I will never forget you an outgoing boy. There is always smile on your face and everybody likes to make friends with you. We used to play basketball on the playground. It was very meaningful for us to play basketball. Sometimes we went to the park and had a good time there. I always laughed a lot when I was with you. So I was thankful and moved. At this every moment I'm saying goodbye to you, I just want to give you my best wishes:I hope you are happy and healthy forever.I hope you are successful in the future.
【2011上海】IX Writing() 共18分106. Write at least 60 words about the topic “I’m member of _____.”(以”我是``````的一员”为题写一篇不少于60个词的短文,标点符合不占格子”)提示:你可以作为任意兴趣小组或者社团的人员,或者作为家庭,班级,社区额的一员,写出你的经历,感受等.Use the following points as a reference.Are you glad to be a member of ``````?What do you do in it?How do you feel as such a member?【写作思路】一、审题本文要求写一篇介绍自己作为某兴趣小组或某社团成员的文章,要求学生写出自己的经历以及感受等。二、列举写作要点1. have been a member of singing and dancing club for +时间;2. I’m an actor in the this club.3. Though I am very tired, I like to sing and dance every day. 三、列出关键短语和句型be a member of , an actor, singing and dacing, feel very happy, 【范文】A Possible Version:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I’m a Member of the Singing and Dancing ClubHello, everyone! I’m very glad to be a member of the Singing and Dancing Club. I have been in this club for 2 years. I’m an actor in the club. I like singing and dancing very much. I sing and dance with my classmates on weekends. Though I am very tired, I like to sing and dance every day. It makes me feel very happy.
(2011桂林)C. 书面表达(共15分) 91. 今年是桂林市创建全国文明城市关键的一年。“桂林是我家,创城靠大家”!作为中学生,我们应积极参与。请根据以下提示,写一篇80词左右的短文(开头已给出,不计字数)。要点:(1) 尊敬老师,对人礼貌;(2) 帮助他人,友善待人;(3) 遵守交规,过马路走斑马线,不闯红灯;(4) 保护环境,不乱扔垃圾,不踩草地等;(5) 补充两句个人观点。参考词汇:respect(尊敬); obey(遵守); zebra crossing(斑马线)要求:(1)内容包括所提供的信息及要点,可适当发挥,但不要逐条翻译;(2)不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息。One possible version: Guilin is now making its effort to become a national civilized city. As students, what should we do?We must respect our teachers and be polite to others. We should also help those who are in need and be friendly to the people around us. Besides, we must obey the traffic rules. When crossing the streets, we should walk on the zebra crossing. And we mustn’t go across the street when the traffic lights are red. What’s more, we should protect our environment. For example, We mustn’t step on the grass and climb trees. Litter mustn’t be thrown everywhere. Guilin is our hometown. Let’s try our best to make it a civilized city.书面表达评分标准:1.&评分时先根据短文内容和语言表达,初步确定其所属档次,然后根据该档次的要求衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。2.&本大题满分为15分,不设小数点以下分值。按五个档次给分。 3.&文中若出现真实的人名、校名,扣2分。
一档&13-15分&包含所有要点,应用了较丰富的语言结构和词汇, 用词准确、语法正确、句子通顺、行文连贯、表达清楚,具有较强的语言运用能力。 二档&10-12分&基本包含所有要点,应用了较丰富的语言结构和词汇,句子较通顺,表达较清楚,但有少量错误。三档&7-9分&内容包含了多数要点,语言表达过于简单,句子不够通顺,有部分语言错误,基本上不影响总体理解。四档&4-6分&只包含了少数要点,语言不规范,句子无条理,行文不连贯,语言错误严重,影响理解。五档&0-3分&只写出与要求的内容相关的一些信息词语,语言错误多。
(2011四川资阳)第七部分 写作(满分20分)假如你叫李华,是资阳某中学初三学生。你计划于毕业考试后去英格兰旅行。请根据下列提示给你的英格兰笔友写一封信,告诉他你的安排并就相关问题向他询问。1.考试结束后和父母一起去英格兰旅行;2.计划在英格兰停留十天;3.向他询问英格兰的风俗习惯;4.请他建议去英格兰哪些地方旅行。注意:1.信的开头和结尾已替你写好,不计入总词数;2.词数60左右。Dear Ben,How is everything?___________________________________________________________ I am looking forward to your reply.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours truly,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua【写作思路】一、审题本篇作文考查体裁为应用文,假如你叫李华,是资阳市某中学初三学生。你计划于毕业考试后去英格兰旅行。信中要包括自己的行程安排;询问风俗习惯和苏格兰的旅游地点。词数60左右。二、列举写作要点1.旅游安排;plan&2. 风俗习惯;culture and customs&3. 名胜:places of interest三、列出关键短语和句型be away 离开& provide…with 提供… would like to do 想要做某事【范文】Dear Ben,How is everything? I am going to travel to England with my parents after finishing the final exam. We’d like to be away for about ten days. But I don’t know about England. I hope you can provide me with some information about the customs of England. I would like to travel to exciting places in England. Please introduce some interesting places to me.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours.Li Hua2010年全国各地市中考英语模拟试题分类汇编――书面表达
第三节& 材料作文(本题共15分)
美丽的汾江河是佛山人民的母亲的河。请对汾江河的过去和现状进行对比,让所有人都认识到拯救汾江河是我们每个佛山人的责任。
过去&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 现在1.&沿岸工厂,商铺林立2.&人们往河里排放污水、垃圾3.&河水变黑、变臭4.&鱼虾绝迹,水里的小草奄奄一息&1.&搬迁或关闭沿岸的工厂、商铺2.&禁止人们排放污水、垃圾3.&河水变干净。水草丰美、鱼虾众多4.&人们喜欢在岸边钓鱼、散步要求:1.& 词数90左右。开头已给出,不记入总词数。2.&文中需包括所有的内容要点,可适当扩展,使短文通顺,连贯。3.&文中不得出现真实的姓名,校名或地名。提示词: 河岸 bank&&&&& 排放:pour&&&& 虾:shrimp
The beautiful Fenjiang& River is the mother river of our Foshan people. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ 参考答案:八 材料作文:& The beautiful Fenjiang River is the mother river of our Foshan people. In the past, many factories and shops were built on both sides of the bank. They cause much pollution. People poured waste water and waste into the river. The water turned black and it smelt bad. The fish and shrimp in the river disappeared and the plants were dying. Fenjiang River was in danger. Now, most of the factories and shops are moved or closed down. People are prevented from pouring waste water and waste into the river. The waster gets clean. Plants and fish came back to the river. People like fishing and walking on the bank. Fenjiang River is getting more and more beautiful. & (年度广东省佛山市石门实验中学九年级英语冲刺模拟考试)
七、书面表达 (满分20分)&&&& 某中学初三同学就中学生使用手机问题展开了讨论,主要有如下两种意见。假设你是王林,请选择其中一种观点,给报社写封信,阐述你的看法。赞成意见:1.当今社会迅速发展,手机是最快的信息交流的工具之一。2.应充分利用好手机。如偶遇突发事故,可立即拨打手机求助。3.可在每天学习之余利用手机游戏放松一下自己。4.只要正确使用好手机,紧跟时尚并无过错,但学习是首要任务。反对意见:1.学校已提供了公共电话,因此手机并不能带来更多的帮助,而且花费较多。2.上课容易玩手机,不认真听讲。甚至考试时用手机作弊,影响良好品质的形成(formation)。3. 若课堂接听手机会影响上课,学生玩手机游戏或接发短信,将无法集中精力学习。4.手机辐射(radiation)影响学生身体健康。注意:1.可适当增加细节和连接词,使文章通顺连贯;2.开头部分已给出,不计入总词数;3.词数:100词左右。Dear Editor,Nowadays mobile phones are becoming more and more popular among the middle school students. In my opinion, __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours truly,Wang Lin七、书面表达 参考作文(一):Dear Editor,Nowadays mobile phones are becoming more and more popular among the middle school students. In my opinion, we can bring mobile phones to school.As we know, the world today is developing fast. A mobile phone is one of the quickest tools for us to exchange information. The mobile phone is a fashionable and useful invention, so we ought to make the best use of it. Suppose there’s a sudden accident, it is more convenient for us to dial for help immediately. There’re also some games in the mobile phone. We can relax ourselves by playing them when we’re tired of our studies. In my opinion, it’s not wrong to follow the fashion, but the most important thing is how to use the mobile phone in a right way, and the first thing for us is to work hard.
Yours truly,Wang Lin
参考作文(二):Dear Editor,Nowadays mobile phones are becoming more and more popular among the middle school students. In my opinion, we shouldn’t bring mobile phones to school.As we know, schools have provided us with public phones. Mobile phones can’t bring us much help and they cost too much. Some students use mobile phones in class and don’t listen to the teacher carefully. What’s worse, they cheat in the exams using mobile phones. And it affects the formation of a student’s good quality. Using mobile phones can affect us in class. If students play games or send and receive text messages on the mobile phone, they won’t be able to pay more attention to their lessons. As a result, students can’t do well in their lessons. Mobile phone radiation is bad for students’ health.
Yours truly,Wang Lin(学年度江苏省姜堰市九年级第二学期期中调研测试样卷及答案)
九、书面表达(共25分)请你以学校学生会的身份,写一份有关即将在本校举办2010年英语夏令营活动的书面通知,内容如下:时间&7月29日至8月1日地点&学校礼堂内容&1.演讲、辩论&2.谈学习英语的经验&3.师生英语晚会&4.游览茂名市容要求&1.欢迎广大同学踊跃参加夏令营活动&2.活动后写一篇日记,谈谈你的感想注意:1.词数在80~100左右;2.意思连贯,语言通顺,避免逐条翻译;3.开头部分已经给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇:做演讲make a speech/ give a lecture& 辩论 have a debateJune 6, 2010 Dear students, The English Summer Camp will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Student’s Union参考范文:九、书面表达&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& June 6,2008Dear students, The English Summer Camp will be held in the school hall from July 29 to August 1. Many interesting activities are waiting for you to join in.During the camp, you can give a lecture and have a debate. Besides, the students who do well in English study will talk about their experience. There is also an English party between teachers and students. In the end, you’ll have a chance to visit the City of Maoming.Everyone is welcome to take an active part in it. Don’t forget to tell us what you think of the camp in your diary after the camp.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Student’s Union
Ⅲ.书面表达。(A题5分,B题15分,共20分)(A)假设你是周洋,是某旅游公司的一位导游,陪同某国际旅游团游览长城,下车前你准备给大家作必要的介绍和交代,请拟一份讲话稿。包括以下要点: 1.长城简介。2.在长城游览2个小时,9点离开。3.车在入口处等候,记住车号,准时返回。4.个人物品随身携带,下车前关上车窗。5.祝大家玩得愉快。注意: 不要逐条翻译。做到要点清楚,语句连贯。(B)每当朋友之间即将分手的时候,我们耳边常常会响起这首歌“朋友啊!朋友!你可曾想起了我,如果你真的幸福,请你告诉我……。”请你以Friends为题,写一篇80个单词左右的短文,可以围绕主题适当展开,阐述交友的重要性和好处。Friends_______________________________________________________________________________ Ⅲ. 参考范文: (A)Ladies and gentlemen, in front of us is the Great Wall. It has a history of over 2,000 years, and it is 6,000 kilometers long and 7 meters high. We can stay here for two hours and leave at 9 o’clock. Please take your things with you and close the window before you get off. We will wait for you at the entrance, please remember the number of the car and take care when you travel on the Great Wall. Wish you a good time.(B)FriendsWhat are friends? We often talk about the topic with others. I think friends are those people who can help you when you are in trouble. Don’t forget the saying “A friend in need is a friend indeed.” Friends can tell you your mistakes, though what they say is hard for you to listen to. You can share your happiness, trouble and worry with friends. Someone also says, “You can’t walk any step without a friend.” So I think friends are very important to us. I would like to make as many friends as possible.(2010年广东省深圳市红岭中学中考英语模拟试题一)
Ⅰ.词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及汉语提示。46.My best friend saved my life. I thanked him from the ______ (底) of my heart.47.If you want to rent a room with two beds, you can put ______ (广告) on TV.48.If you ______ (比较,对照) Americans with Chinese, you’ll find they have different customs.49.―Did you find a ______ (苍蝇) in the soup when you had dinner in the restaurant last Sunday?―Yes. Because of that, the cook was dismissed by the boss.50.We have got ready ten ______ (打) roses for Teachers’ Day.(B)根据句意及首字母提示。51.―What did you buy from the supermarket?―I bought a p ______ of snacks.52. Birds are the natural e ______ of many insect pests(害虫).53.I p ______ modern novels to classical novels two years ago, but now I like the four Chinese classic novels very much.54.Macao is k ______ for Mazu Temple and the Ruins of St. Paul.55.The little girl f ______ in love with the beautiful toy bear at the first sight.Ⅱ.用所给单词的适当形式填空。(5分)Leonardo da Vinci lived in Italy in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries. He was a student in Florence, where he studied painting and design. He began a lot of paintings, but he 56 (not finish) many of them. His picture of the Mona Lisa is 57 (famous) one in the world.Leonardo was interested in many things. He wanted 58 (know) about everything he saw. He thought the sun doesn’t go around the earth. He wrote music. He designed a 59 (fly) machine 400 years before the first one flew. Many people didn’t understand his ideas. It is difficult60 (think) that one man can do so much.56. ____________ 57. ____________ 58. ____________ 59. ____________ 60. ____________参考答案:第三部分 写作Ⅰ. (A)46.bottom 47.advertisements/pare 49.fly 50.dozen(B)51.package 52.enemies 53.preferred 54.known 55.fellⅡ.56.didn’t finish 57.the most famous 58.to know 59.flying 60.to thinkⅢ.参考范文: (A)Dear Mr. Liu,Thank you very much for teaching me. You’re very friendly to me. I’ll never forget you. Hope you are happy, healthy and young forever.Everything goes well. Good Luck!Yu Qi(B)I want to be a teacherEveryone has a dream. My dream is to be a teacher. I was born in a teachers’ family. My parents are both teachers. They work hard at their work and help many students go to college. Their students say my parents are the best teachers in the world. They are great in my heart. So I wish to be a teacher.I will study hard and follow my parents’ ideas, try my best to get on well with anyone around me. I think there will be a great teacher in a few years, and it’s me.
(2010年广东省深圳市红岭中学中考英语模拟试题二)
Ⅲ.书面表达。(10分)第三中学要举行一次毕业典礼,假设你是一名优秀的毕业生,学校安排你在会上做演讲,谈谈你的学习体会。要求: 1.词数在80个左右。2.用上所给词语,条理清晰,意思连贯,标点正确。参考词汇:graduate, excellent, help, way, learn, award______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Ⅲ.参考范文: Hello, everyone. I’m happy to give a speech about my studies. During the past three years, what I remember is to learn something from anyone around us, because everybody has his own good ways. We should learn and help each other. We must pay attention to the way we study, too. We will graduate, but I think we shouldn’t stop learning. We need to work hard to become excellent people, then our dreams can come true. Thank you for giving me the Excellent Student Award.& (2010年广东省深圳市红岭中学中考英语模拟试题三)
Ⅲ.书面表达。(10分)选择一部你最喜欢的小说或电影,谈谈你对该小说或电影中人物的看法或者对作者、导演的看法。词数80个左右。_______________________________________________________________________________ 参考答案:Ⅲ.参考范文: Journey to the West is my favorite novel. I have read it several times. The Monkey King is my favorite character. He is not only clever and brave but also funny. He often makes us laugh. He can fly quickly. He is good at hiding. Sometimes he hides by changing himself into a small living thing such as a bee. Sandy and Piggy are his good friends, and they help him win every battle. I think all of them are famous heroes.
(2010年广东省深圳市红岭中学中考英语模拟试题 四)
VIII. Writing (本题共15分,A题5分,B题10分)(A) 请你根据以下同学的烦恼给出合理的建议。Students&Problems&Advice&Mary &Do badly in English&&Lucy &Feel tired &&Tom&Feel lonely (孤独) at school &&Mike&Have little money &&Bob &Get too fat &(B) 新中国成立60年中我们国家发生了巨大的变化,为了丰富学生的课余生活,学校特将举行国庆60周年征文比赛。假如你是小明,听了爷爷的童年故事后,写一篇至少100词的短文,参加学校的征文比赛。内容要点:1. 从衣、食、住、行等方面谈变化。2. 与爷爷的进行比较。3. 谈谈自己的想法与感受。Great changes have taken place in the past 60 years. When my grandpa was a child, he couldn’t __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________参考答案:VIII. (A) (1) Read English ever day&&&&&& (2) Sleep early and get up early &&&&&&& (3) Try to talk more &&&&&& (4) Don’t spend too much &&&&&& (5) Eat less and practice more &(B) One possible version: Great changes have taken place in the past 60 years. When my grandpa was a child, he couldn’t go to school because his family had little money. He didn’t have nice clothes. He didn’t have enough food to eat. So he had to go hungry sometimes. He had to walk a long way when he wanted to go out to buy something. He lived in a small dark house in a village. His childhood was very sad. But I have a different childhood from his. I always wear popular clothes. I have enough delicious food to eat. I live in a tall building. I have my own bedroom. I go to school and do the shopping in my father’s car. Since I have a happy life, I should study harder. I will make a contribution to building our country. We will make our country more beautiful. We should look after the old, like my grandfather. Let them have a happy life. (2010年黑龙江省大庆市中考英语仿真试题)
七、书面表达(15分)老师为了给学生提供英语实践的机会,将在周五举行英语班会, 每位同学需要准备发言稿。请你用英语写一篇关于自己学习和生活的情况介绍。要点如下:1.&学习很努力,喜欢英语和数学;2.&和同学相处很好,愿意帮助别人;3.&喜欢体育运动,课余有时打篮球;4.&在家有时上网,有时看看书;5.&关于好学生的标准,谈一两点看法。注意:1.&要求包括内容要点,语句通顺,意思连贯;2.&词数60-80;3.&介绍的开头已给出。Fellow students, I’m glad to tell you something about my study and everyday life. __________________________________________________________________________________& 参考范文:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2010年湖北省武汉市九年级部分学校四月调考英语试卷及答案)
六、书面表达(15分)你很快就要离开学习了三年的母校,学校即将举行2009届毕业生典礼。假如你将作为毕业生代表在会上发言,你打算说些什么?不妨先读一读下面教师代表的发言, 读完后,写一篇发言稿,词数在100左右。注意:文中不得出现真实的人名和校名。
Dear students:&&& I am delighted to have such a chance to say something at this special and wonderful moment. Firstly, I want to say congratulations to all of you ─ those who have graduated successfully.Dear students, you were a child when you came to this school three years ago. Today, you have turned into a knowledgeable, thoughtful and aspiring(有抱负) student. The three years has been the success of your laughter, and the failure of your tears. But anyway you always struggle forward, and struggle forward. The three years, you are the fastest growing, the growth of the best three years. Every point of your progress is condensed(凝聚着) teachers’ sweat and parents’ love.How time flies! Three years, more than 1000 days and nights,& inadvertently(不经意间) becomes the past. It is also lucky to be able to stay with you during the past three years, our dear students.Before closing, we want to say we should remember this moment because it means a new life for all of you. After your leaving , we will miss you and bless(祝福) you. Anyway, we hope you will enjoy your bright new life!&& Thank you..
Dear teachers and fellow students:_____________________________________________________________________________ 参考答案:六、书面表达One possible version&Dear teachers and fellow students:&&& It’s a great honor for me to have such a chance to make a speech at this special moment and special place.First, I would like to say “thank you” to all the teachers and students here. It has been three years since we came to this beautiful school. When we were here three years ago, we felt everything new and strange. We were curious about everything. Our teachers are very friendly and helpful. They always try to make their lessons lively and interesting. When we have difficulty in learning, they are patient enough to help us. We could hardly succeed without our teachers’ efforts. We also make many friends here. We study together, play together and help with each other. We feel very happy in school. Also, I want to say “thank you” to our parents. Thanks for their support. Thanks for what they have done for us.Last, I wish our school more beautiful and all of us a good future!&&& Thank you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2010年湖北省武汉市九年级部分学校四月调考英语试卷及答案)
六、书面表达(A 部分77-81题每题1分,共5分;B 部分10分。满分15分))南京被评为“全国文明城市”,作为南京市民,我们感到很骄傲。请你写一篇短文, 号召大家继续努力来维护我们的文明城市。A)&请根据图片提示从方框中选用适当的短语填入句子中, 每个短语限用一次。&&①         && ②&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ③
④&&&&&⑤&&&&&&&&&&& save water,& ride bikes,& throw rubbish,& plant trees,& use shopping bags77. Now more and more people begin to&&&&& ▲&&&&& when shopping. 78. It is bad manners to&&&&& ▲&&&&& everywhere in public places.79. We can walk or&&&&& ▲&&&&& to school instead of driving cars.80. Water is very important for us. We must&&&&& ▲&&&& !81. We should&&&&& ▲&&&&& so that we will have a better environment.B) 请你写一篇短文, 号召大家保护环境,继续努力来维护我们的文明城市。要求:1、文中不得出现真实的人名和校名。2、要求包含A部分的要点,可适当发挥。3、文章条理清楚,语义连贯,句式规范,字迹工整。4、词数:80词左右。首句已给出。We are really happy that Nanjing has become one of the civilized cities in our country.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 参考答案:六、书面表达(满分15分)A:请根据图片提示从方框中选用适当的短语填入句中, 每个短语限用一次。每小题1分。77. use shopping bags&& 78. throw rubbish&&& 79. ride bikes&& 80. save water&&&&&&&& 81. plants trees
B: 请你写一篇短文, 号召大家保护环境,继续努力来维护我们的文明城市。One possible version:We are really happy that Nanjing has become one of the civilized cities in our country. We should take following actions to make our city better and more beautiful. At first we should protect our environment. It’s our duty to plant trees every year, and then we can have a better life in the future. Water is very important in our daily life. It’s necessary for us to save water every day. We can ride bikes or walk to school instead of driving cars. We shouldn’t throw rubbish in public places. We’d better use shopping bags when shopping, and we’re glad to see that more and more people do it like this. Let’s work together, please!&&&&&&& (2010年江苏省南京市建邺区中考英语一模试卷)
八、书面表达 (共20分)假设你是张通,去年寒假去美国探亲。日,你目击了一起交通事故。警察局让你写一份材料,说明当时的所见情况。请根据下列叙述写出报告。1.日早晨7:30左右发生了一起交通事故;2.我在公园路上散步; 3.一位老人从公园里出来,穿过公园路;4.一辆黄颜色小汽车从第三街道开过来在公园路右转弯; 5.小汽车撞倒了老人并向西开走;6.我看见驾驶员是位年轻妇女,记住了车牌号(the plate number)是AC864,并送老人去了医院。注意: 1.目击者应该准确报告事实;2.词数90左右; 3.结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。&
About two minutes later, I stopped a passing car and took the old man to the nearest hospital. Zhang Tong
参考答案:八、It was about 7:30 on the morning of February 18, 2010. I was taking a walk along Park Road. I saw an old man coming out of the park. Just then a yellow car drove down Third Street and made a right turn into Park Road. The next moment the car hit the old man while he was crossing the road. He fell down with a cry. The car didn’t stop but drove off at a great speed heading west. I noticed the driver was a young woman and the plate number was AC864. About two minutes later, I stopped a passing car and took the old man to the nearest hospital. Zhang Tong (2010年江苏省南通市通州区英语中考适应性测试)
第三节 书面表达(满分20分)假设你是珠城中学初三⑴班的学生李华,为校刊英语园地写一篇题为“Our Spring Outing”的英文稿件。请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,叙述上周你们班从准备春游到春游结束的完整过程。&&& 注意:词数不少于80词.提示词:游乐园amusement park;不可回收的non-recycling;垃圾箱bin&&参考答案:第三节& 书面表达(共20分)内容要点:1) 讨论 2)爬山 3)捡拾别人(或收拾自己)的垃圾 4)投放垃圾说明:内容要点可用不同方式表达。One possible version:Our Spring OutingLast Thursday, we had a class meeting to discuss where to go for our spring outing. We came up with several choices, such as going boating, climbing a mountain and going to an amusement park. Finally, we decided to go mountain climbing.The next day, we set off early in the morning. While climbing the mountain, we enjoyed the warm sunshine and a beautiful view. However, when we reached the top, we were surprised to see litter here and there, such as bottles and banana peels. Then we started to pick up the litter. After a little while, we put the rubbish into the nearby recycling bin and non-recycling bin.We were tired but happy.& (2010年安徽省蚌埠二中高中自主招生考试英语试题)
书面表达(20分)I.将下列句子译成英语。必须用上所给提示词。(每小题2分,共4分)111.树下有一匹马和两条狗。(there,under)l12.我认识那个来自澳大利亚的男孩。(know,come)II.根据所给图和提示词。各写一句话。必须用上所给提示词。(每小题2分。共4分)113._____________________ _________________________Jack, go, for, with, last week&114. ______________________________________________ _________________________mother, when, I, get, yesterdayⅢ.提示作文(12分)115.根据下面图表提示,写一篇演讲稿,号召人们支持“希望工程”。PROJECT HOPE&& 机构& 宗旨&& ●建学校& ●资助贫困学生&& 资金& 来源&& ●募捐(来自政府或世界各地民间)&& 募捐& 方式&& ●做广告、分发传单等号召人们捐赠& ●组织义演等活动募集资金
参考词汇:1)make donations捐赠& 2)give out leaflets分发传单& 3)charity shows义演要& 求:意思连贯,语句通顺,书写规范,内容可适当发挥,词数80左右。不包含已给出的句子的词数。Let's Help Project HopeDear friends,& Project Hope is a Chinese charity.书面表达(20分)I.(4分)仅供参考l11. There is a horse and two dogs under the tree.112. I know the boy who comes from Australia.II.(4分)仅供参考113. Jack went for a picnic with his friends last week.114. My mother was cooking when I got home yesterday.注意:考生只要能用上所有提示词,并写出意思完整、语法正确的句子均应给分。III.(12分)范文仅供参考 115.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Let' s Help Project HopeDear friends,&&&&& Project Hope is a Chinese charity. It helps build schools and helps poor students inpoor areas. It raises money from the governments or people from all over the world. I think it ismeaningful for us to support Project Hope and we should do something for it. For example, wecan ask people to make donations to it by advertising or giving out leaflets. We can also organizecharity shows or do voluntary work to raise money for Project Hope.&&&&& Welcome to join Project Hope.(2010年福建省福州市初中毕业班质量检查考试英语试卷)
七、书面表达 (20分)&&&& 假定你是李平。在一个英文网络论坛上, 你看到一个名叫John的中学生发帖(post)向大家发出倡议, 要求我们从现在开始去实践"低碳"生活,注意节电、节油、节气,从点滴做起,请根据帖子内容、写作要点和要求回贴。John&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Post at 4-5-&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1#&&& The earth is growing warmer and warmer. Lots of problems of environmental protection have been more and important in recent years. One of the most serious problems is the serious pollution of air, water and soil. The polluted air does great harm to people’s health. The polluted water causes illnesses and death. What is more, vegetation(绿色植物)had been greatly reduced with the growth of modern cities. For example, if everyone drives a car or rides a motorcycle to work or to school, it not only produces waste gases, but also causes the air pollution. As a student, what should we do to change our bad habits in order to protect our earth?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& TOP(Last TopicONext Topic)+NEW+REPLY&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& 写作要点:根据提示从衣、食、住、行等方面发表观点。 对过去的不良习惯,适当发挥。& &&& 提示:范围&过去&现在 衣&……&多选棉质和丝绸,既环保又时尚;食 &……&过量肉食, 伤害动物、我们和地球;住&……&没必要时不开灯,及时关灯;行&……&多步行,多骑自行车,尽量选用公共交通;行&……&多植树。
&参考词汇:overeat 吃得过多要求:1. 短文需写在答题卡的指定区域。2. 短文词数不少于100(不含已写好的部分)。3. 内容充实, 结构完整, 语意连贯。Hi, John,I used to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&                  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&                 &&&&&&& Now, we’d better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&               &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&                 &&&&&&& 参考范文:七、书面表达 (20分) One possible version:I used to…Now, we’d better choose clothes made of cotton or silk so that we can protect our environment and we are also in fashion. Do you know overeating meat is bad for animals, us and the earth? So we should pay attention to it. What’s more, it’s unnecessary to turn on all the lights when we go home. Turn off when we are not using them. Besides, it’s better for us to walk more or ride bikes as often as possible. When we go to school or to other places, we should take buses, underground or light rails. Ride less as much as we can. Last, it’s best to plant more trees. We can plant them either at home or in the park. (2010年江苏省泰州市高港实验学校九年级模拟考试英语试题)
八、书面表达& (本大题共10分)假如你是Daniel, 无锡市的一名小记者,想告诉同学们有关世博会的事,你用英语发了个电子邮件给《无锡日报》的编辑,内容要点如下:1.上海将在2010举办世博会。2.世博会有着悠久的历史,它在亚洲首次举行,所以世博会不仅是中国人的骄傲也是亚洲人民的骄傲。3.政府已承诺本次世博会将是历史上最好的。4.主办城市上海将有更多机会得到更快发展。5.作为一个中学生……。注意:1.第5要点的内容须用自己话作适当发挥;2.邮件须包括所有内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯;3.词数80个左右。Dear EditorThe 2010 World Expo___________________________________________________________ Yours faithfully,Daniel 参考范文 八、书面表达& (本大题共10分)参考作文:Dear Editor,The 2010 World Expo will be held in Shanghai. The World Expo has a long history. Shanghai is the first city in Asia to host it. So the 2010 World Expo is an honor for all Asians. Our government has promised that it will be the best one. And Shanghai, as a host city, will have more chances to develop quickly. As a student in China, I should learn English well so that I can be a volunteer in the Expo to help foreigners know more about Shanghai.Yours faithfully,Daniel(2010年江苏省无锡市塔影中学九年级下学期期中考试英语试题)
七、书面表达(计30分)A. 根据所给汉语完成下列句子,词数不限。(共5小题;每小题2分,计10分)76.不仅仅是生活的方式,工作压力也会影响我们的健康。_____________________________________________________________________________.77.这本书值得一读,因为书上的建议对我很有价值。_____________________________________________________________________________.78. 因为他的突然死亡,警方采取措施更为困难。_____________________________________________________________________________.79. 你想出这样完美的结局真是太有耐心了。_____________________________________________________________________________.80.他伤得如此严重,以至于需要立即动手术。_____________________________________________________________________________.B. 写作(计20分)81. 现在周末不上课了,学生课外时间多了,为了愉快的度过周末、丰富课外生活,有些班级自发组织了一些外出活动,深受同学们欢迎,你作为该班级中的一个成员和你的父母就“周末学生该不该与同学外出活动”进行了讨论。现在请你以Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends?为题,参照表内所提供的信息,写一篇英语短文。Your parents’ ideas&Your ideas1.go over lessons at home safely&1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________________2.have a good sleep&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________________ 3.help parents do housework&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________________注意:1. 文中不得出现任何真实校名、姓名;&&&&& 2. 开头部分已写好,只需接着写;3. 所写内容必须包括表格中父母的想法和你的至少三个想法;4. 言之有理、内容完整、层次清楚、语法正确、上下文连贯;5. 词数:100个单词左右,已给出的内容不计入总词数。Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends?Recently I've had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should go out with their friends on weekends._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 参考答案:七、书面表达(计30分)A. 76. Not only the lifestyle but also the stress of work can affect our health.77. This book is worth reading, because the suggestions are of great value to me./because the advice/suggestion is valuable to me78. The police have more difficulty taking action because of his sudden death.79. It’s patient enough of you to come up with/ think of such a perfect / so perfect an ending.80. He was so badly hurt/hurt so badly that he needed to be operated on/operating on at once.&& He is so badly hurt/hurt so badly that he needs to be operated on/operating on at once.B. 写作Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends?& Recently I’ve had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should go out with their friends on weekends. My parents think that teenagers should stay at home safely going over their lessons. Going out is very dangerous. And they should have enough time to have a good sleep. In the meantime, they should help their parents do some housework.In my opinion, we teenagers should go out to breathe the fresh air outside with our friends so that we can relax ourselves because we are too busy studying during the week days at school. And we can also communicate with each other and share our ideas to develop the friendship between ourselves. What's more, we can also take some exercise together to keep fit. (2010年江苏省扬州市梅岭中学九年级下学期期中考试英语试题)
九、书面表达(计15分)你在初中学习英语已经有三年了, 学校请你和七年级的同学们做一次英语学习经验交流。请根据下列提示,以“My experience of learning English”为题,写一篇不少于80词的英语短文,介绍你的英语学习经历。提示: [来源:中.考.资.源.网]1. How long have you learned English?2. Do you like English? And why?3. How do you learn English?(参考词汇:take part in/join, follow the tape, keep a diary in English, remember words)My experience of learning English _______________________________________________________________________________
Ⅺ.书面表达(满分20 分)目前,学生考试作弊现象严重,请围绕以下要点谈谈其中原因以及个人建议.内容包括:一、原因:1.考试太多 ;& 2.自身勤奋不够 ;& 3.把大量时间用在上网和玩游戏上; 4.为了骗取家长和老师高兴.二、你的看法与建议.要求:1、字数100左右;2、围绕要点可适当发挥;3、文章开头已给出,不计入总字数.At present, a number of middle school students have picked up a bad habit――cheating in examinations.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 参考答案:At present, a number of middle school students have picked up a bad habit ― cheating in examinations.There are four main reasons. First, schools have given students too many exams, some of which are too difficult. Second, some students are not hard-working and they don’t work hard at their lessons. Third, they waste a lot of time playing games or surfing the Internet. So they haven’t enough time to prepare for the exams. Finally, students have to do so to make their teachers and parents happy.&& In my opinion, cheating in exams does great harm to our study. We students should be honest and diligent, and only in this way can we improve our study and make progress. Besides, our teachers should offer us fewer exams and more time to study for ourselves.(2010届安徽省芜湖市九年级毕业暨升学模拟考试英语试题)文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 公务员报名推荐表范文 的文章

随机推荐