机​井​房​及​地​下​管​道​施​工​拟​投​入​设​备​及​劳​动​力​计​划​表
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢&&积分+5&&幸福星星+2
&&积分+5&&幸福星星+2
Copyright &
All rights reserved.英语翻译衷心感谢贵公司对我单位的信任,邀请我公司参加项目设备管道安装工程的投标工作,我公司将严格按照贵公司的要求和安排,认真参加贵公司组织的一切活动.我的参考译文如下:Many t_百度作业帮
英语翻译衷心感谢贵公司对我单位的信任,邀请我公司参加项目设备管道安装工程的投标工作,我公司将严格按照贵公司的要求和安排,认真参加贵公司组织的一切活动.我的参考译文如下:Many t
英语翻译衷心感谢贵公司对我单位的信任,邀请我公司参加项目设备管道安装工程的投标工作,我公司将严格按照贵公司的要求和安排,认真参加贵公司组织的一切活动.我的参考译文如下:Many thanks for trusting our company and inviting us to join the proposal of installation of equipment and piping,we will be in strict accordance with requiremnt and arrangenment of your company and endeavor to paticipate in all the activities organized by your company .
这个都有套语的,给你修改下It is my pleasure and honor having this opportunity to thank you,for trusting our company and inviting us to join the proposal of installation of equipment and piping.We will paticipate in all of the activities organized by your company under your requirements strictly.
Heartfelt thanks to your unit trust to me, inviting me to participate in the project equipment pipeline company Installation of the bidding process, I will be strictly in accordance with your company's requirements and arrangements, and earnestly participated in the company of all your activities.
Thanks your firm heartfeltly to my unit's trust, invites our company to participate in project equipment pipelining the project the bid work, our company will be strict according to your firm's request and the arrangement, earnestly participates in all activities which your firm organizes
Thank you for inviting us to the bid of your equipments and pipes installatuon project, your trust towards us is very much appreciated. We will strictly follow your requirement and arrangement with 10...
Thanks for your trusting and inviting my company to join the competition of pipelining project. We'll observes your request and arrangement strictly, and earnestly participates in all activities which the company organizes .
It is my pleasure an honor having this opportunity to thank you,for trusting and inviting us to the bid of equipment installation and piping erection projects. We will paticipate all of the activities organized by your company under your arragements sincerely.怎么用水管做投掷器械_百度知道
怎么用水管做投掷器械
我有更好的答案
石石石 石 石 石红石
石代表圆石 红代表红石粉
发射器的话中间加个弓
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖