nearby lovelive日服安卓没有安卓的么

您的位置:
NearByv1.0.1
NearByv1.0.1
本站仅创建用户沟通交流的平台,所展示的安卓软件资源内容来自于第三方上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。资源仅作为用户间分享讨论之用,除开发商授权外不以盈利为目的。如该游戏触犯了您的权利,请申诉!邮箱:
热门软件:
最新软件:
拍照摄影:
CopyRight2004年-年
游迅网 All Rights Reserved
备案编号:沪ICP备号-9Nearby Live on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Nearby Live by WNM Live, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Nearby Live
By WNM Live
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Nearby Live is the anonymous social network for meeting new people. Nearby Live is the fun, new, and anonymous way to connect with interesting people around you. Chat with anyone or snap a photo to share with everyone nearby.
It’s a new way to express yourself and make new friends.
Millions of people are connecting and meeting every day on Nearby Live.
Expand your social network in minutes!Nearby Live lets you find out what's going on and who's near you anytime, anywhere.
Chat with strangers and make new friends!Nearby Live was previously known as WNM Live.
What's New in Version 1.37
Bug fixes.
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
Terrible to worse
So the app for iPhone was very limited, didn't let you see people's previous posts on their page and if they saw your message or not. Since the OS 9 update the app hasn't not opened once even tho I try to use it everyday. Once I click it a new page opens and closes without a second of access to the app. For an app to be considered an app it should do something. This app does not work at all now
Lots of crazy people to chat with, clean and responsive.
Needs some help
For some reason the app isn't letting me log in with my Facebook anymore
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 1.37Size: 22.4 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: SynergeTech Solutions, IncInfrequent/Mild Sexual Content and NudityInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorInfrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
2.0&&&&&8 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&76 Ratings
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.阅读正文 :
Google计划推出“Nearby”功能 安卓轻松用户了解周边信息
驱动中国6月9日消息,据媒体报道称,Google计划在Google I/O 2014期间宣布推出&Nearby&服务功能,让Android设备能够更快速地与其他Android装置交换资讯,从而知道用户周边资讯信息。
报道指出&Nearby&服务功能将在感应到附近设备信号时,将自动启动Android装置Wi-Fi、Bluetooth等连结功能,进而达成资料传输交换、装置互动等应用,例如通过店家安装beacon设备主动发送广告优惠,或是提供消费收据,另外用户之间也能更直接地交换共享联络信息或照片内容等。
但是目前还无法具体确认此项功能细节,该功能或许会涉及个人隐私及否安全问题,但整体而言也能看见Google计划让Android装置彼此连结互动特性更为明显,同时也更加聪明。而配合&Nearby&功能,或许也将增加更多店家广告获利机会。
责任编辑:itcom
<div style="float: width:255 margin:1px 0;"}
厂商投稿 产品评测/网站合作/010-84383 友情链接:029- 京公网安备55号
Copyright@
驱动中国 All Rights Reserved今日论坛第 1 个签到,每日签到可得财富值+2,连续5天签到后再连续签到则每日可得财富值
+4,记得每天都来签到哦~
上一主题:
下一主题:
查看: 839 | 回复: 3
nearby(WNM LIVE)怎么清理缓存
UID 9366932
财富值 984
交易信用 0
积分/帖子:1241
连续签到天数:0
全部签到天数:0
注册时间:
手机型号:
状态: 离线
nearby(WNM LIVE)怎么清理缓存
(lumia720&1020)
财富值 50452
好评度 246
交易信用 0
人气值 1908
荣誉卸任管理组
积分/帖子:13018
连续签到天数:3
全部签到天数:833
注册时间:
手机型号:
720 820 1020
来自:南京
状态:在线
看不懂英文不会用这个软件,不过最有效的方法就是卸载后重新安装,如果你实在找不到清理 缓存方法的话。
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {} else {window.open(this.src);}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" />
UID 9366932
财富值 984
交易信用 0
积分/帖子:1241
连续签到天数:0
全部签到天数:0
注册时间:
手机型号:
装正太的大叔 好的,谢谢
财富值 894
交易信用 0
积分/帖子:132
连续签到天数:2
全部签到天数:8
注册时间:
手机型号:
来自:湖北
路过.......................
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {} else {window.open(this.src);}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" />......
微信扫一扫关注dospy

我要回帖

更多关于 livetv电视直播 安卓 的文章

随机推荐