bitdefender total security 2016/2015 office2016激活密钥

Kaspersky Total Security (2016)
Protects PC, Mac, and mobile devices. Excellent scores from antivirus labs. Accurate spam filtering in testing. Intelligent firewall. Online console for remote management. Full-featured parental control. Password management. File encryption. Backup and recovery.
Mac protection is limited compared with PC. Windows Phone and iOS support very limited. Mac-only password manager form-filling. No hosted online backup. Pricey compared to competition.
Bottom Line
Kaspersky Total Security protects multiple PC, Mac, and mobile devices, but it's at its best on the PC, where its antivirus component earns top marks from independent labs.
For years,
vendors have recognized the fact that most households have more than one computer. A three-PC subscription is standard these days. But who says three is enough, and who says they all have to be PCs? Your subscription to Kaspersky Total Security lets you install protection on as many PCs, Macs, or mobile devices as you've paid for. $89.95 per year lets you protect three devices, and $10 more brings that up to five. For $149.95 per year you can install Kaspersky security software on up to 10 devices.
//Compare Similar Products
In this review, I'll focus on the PC product, which is the most feature-rich of all the choices. Its main window looks very much like that of Kaspersky's entry-level suite, except that instead of four component-specific panels it features eight. A banner across the top reflects security status, and clicking any of the panels opens the corresponding component.
Shared Suite Features Naturally this suite has a lot in common with . Rather than rehash all those shared features, I'll summarize here. You can read the previous review for full details.
The independent testing labs absolutely adore Kaspersky. It gets top ratings across the board, including a perfect AAA rating from , five Advanced+ scores from , and a perfect score in 's three part evaluation.
In my own hands-on malware blocking test, Kaspersky detected 89 percent of the malware samples and earned 8.8 points, the same as
and better than all but a few products tested using the same malware collection. With 93 percent protection and 9.1 points,
holds the top score among recent products. Tested with my previous malware collection,
managed a perfect 10.
My malicious URL blocking test uses a collection of newly discovered malware-hosting URLs. Kaspersky achieved 58 percent protection, well above the current average. However, Trend Micro managed an impressive 88 percent, and
achieved 85 percent protection in this test.
In my antiphishing test, Kaspersky manage it came within one percentage point of matching 's detection rate.
did even better, beating Norton by five percentage points. Most competitors don't come close.
In my real-world antispam test, Kaspersky didn't discard a
that's important! It did miss 8.1 percent of the undeniable spam messages. McAfee also exhibited no false positives and only missed 4.4 percent of spam. The lowest missed-spam score, 3.9 percent, goes to Trend Micro, though it did toss a tiny percentage of valid personal mail.
Given that this mega-suite includes features above and beyond what the entry-level suite offers, I expected it might have a bigger effect on system performance, but not so. Test results for the two products were close enough as to make no difference. Kaspersky didn't slow the boot process at all, and had a minor effect on my file move/copy and zip/unzip tests. Do note that Webroot's effect on performance was so small as to be negligible.
More Shared Features Kaspersky's firewall doesn't bother the user by spewing incomprehensible popup queries. Rather, it handles program control internally, assigning a trust level to each program and limiting system access for those with low trust. New this year is Trusted Applications mode, which foils malware by refusing to allow execution of any program that's not in the fully trusted category.
I couldn't find any way that a malware coder could disable the firewall programmatically. When I attacked it using exploits generated by the
penetration tool, none breached security, and Kaspersky actively blocked 40 percent of them. And the new System Changes Control feature prevents unauthorized changes to important system settings.
Kaspersky's parental control system goes well beyond the usual security suite offering. It includes the expected content filtering and Internet time control, but can also control use of the computer overall, with an option to require a break every so often. Parents can limit gaming based on ESRB ratings, and can ban inappropriate instant messaging contacts, or limit IM to pre-approved contacts. In addition to reporting on Internet activity, the parental control system can block transmission of too-personal data, and log social networking chats that include parent-specified trigger words.
When you go to visit a financial website or other sensitive site, the Safe Money feature offers to open that site in a secure browser. It's similar in purpose to Bitdefender's SafePay. Among the many other bonus features are a virtual keyboard to foil keyloggers, an active Do Not Track feature to prevent websites tracking you, and an online portal that lets you monitor and actively manage all of your Kaspersky installations.
Password Management Your subscription to Kaspersky Total Security also gets you a full installation of , a $29.99 value. Please read my review of the standalone password mana I'll summarize my findings here.
The password manager performs all expected tasks, capturing credentials as you log in, playing them back when you revisit a site with stored credentials, and offering a menu of saved credentials for one-click login. However, you can't easily switch to or from another password manager, because Kaspersky doesn't offer import or export.
Like most password managers, this one is also meant to server as an automated form filler. You enter your personal and financial data, and when you encounter a Web form, it fills in the data for you. However, in my testing I found this feature didn't work, and my Kaspersky contact confirmed that even now, months after that first discovery, form filling remains a Mac-only feature.
Most password managers stick to Web-specific credentials. Kaspersky, like
and a few others, also manages application passwords. However, it doesn't automatically enter saved passwords the way LastP instead, you must use copy/paste.
Few of us connect to the Internet on just one device these days. Kaspersky recognizes that fact, allowing you to install the product on all of your Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices, and sync data between them. LastPass, , and other dedicated password managers are definitely more feature-rich, but Kaspersky does the basic job.
also includes password management, but it's relatively limited. Norton integrates , and Webroot licenses password management from LastPass.
Data Encryption and File Shredder Kaspersky will almost certainly prevent a data-stealing Trojan from making off with your files, but what if some snoop sits down at your computer when you're out? What if someone steals the darn thing? In a situation like that, you can stay calm as long as your most sensitive files are encrypted.
Like McAfee, Bitdefender, and a few others, Kaspersky lets you create any number of encrypted folders, called vaults. When the vault is unlocked, it acts just like any folder. When it's locked with a password, no access is possible.
Creating a vault is simple. You start by dragging some files onto a vault-creation wizard. You name the vault, and set its maximum size (note that you can't change the size later). When you enter a password to protect the vault, the wizard rates its strength. As a final step, it offers to delete the originals, but that's not an offer you should take, because it doesn't use the built-in secure deletion feature.
Instead, open Kaspersky's File Shredder tool and use that to delete the originals. By default it makes just one overwrite pass before deleting the files, but you can optionally choose from six government-sanctioned multi-pass deletion schemes.
Trend Micro offers a similar encryption feature, but with a difference. First, there's just one vault, and it's not limited in size. Second, you can remotely seal the vault if your device is lost or stolen. Even a thief who knows your vault password can't open a sealed vault.
Simple Backup and Restore Having a backup of your important files can be considered the ultimate security. Kaspersky offers a backup wizard that helps you create backup jobs to protect those files. You can easily back up your documents, photos, videos, and music, or create a custom set of files and folders for backup.
Kaspersky doesn't offer hosted online storage for your backups, though. The closest it comes to that is the ability to store backed-up files using your
account. You can also save backups to any local, removable, or network drive, or to an FTP server. Set your backup to run on demand, daily, weekly or monthly, and you're done.
This backup system is easy to use, but competing products offer much more. Bitdefender's SafeBox backup system comes with 2GB of hosted online backup and lets you sync across devices, securely share files, and access your backups online. Trend Micro's sync and share system is extremely full-featured, and it offers special handling for photos and videos stored in your 5GB of backup storage.
Webroot's file syncing and online access features aren't quite as elaborate as Trend Micro's, but with Webroot you get 25GB of storage for your files. Norton also offers 25GB of storage if you opt for the 10-license premium edition. Going forward, Kaspersky would do well to consider upgrading the backup system.
Protection for Mac and Mobile Devices When you use one of your licenses to install protection on a Mac, you get . Its feature set tracks quite closely with that of Kaspersky's entry-level suite for PC, with the addition of password management. Please read our full review for details on the Mac product.
From the My Kaspersky online portal you can email an installation link to any of your mobile devices. The customized link automatically installs to your account, with no need to type in a lengthy activation code. Or rather, that's how it's supposed to work. When I tried this, the email subject said "Links for downloading Kaspersky Total Security," but the only links included were for Kaspersky Password Manager. My Kaspersky contacts assure me this will be fixed shortly.
I managed to get the product installed on my Android device by logging in to the My Kaspersky portal, downloading and installing the app, and then connecting it to the portal. That customized email link would have been easier!
Our revie an update is in the works. But the feature set remains much the same, meaning it's got everything you'd expect. A full malware scan took just a couple of minutes, and independent lab testing shows Kaspersky to be effective at detecting Android malware. It also scans every new app, whether it comes through Google Play or through sideloading.
You also get a comprehensive anti-theft system. In addition to the expected remote locate, lock, and wipe, Kaspersky can snap a mugshot of the phone thief, or sound a loud alarm. Do read our review for details.
Kaspersky nominally supports iOS devices and Windows Phones as well, but support is seriously limited. On an iOS device you can use the password mana on a Windows phone safe browser is all there is. Fortunately, installing this limited protection doesn't use up any of your licenses.
Still a Bit Pricey If you want to protect ten devices with Kaspersky Total Security, you'll pay $149.95 per year. A ten-license subscription to Symantec Norton Security is just $89.99 per year, and it comes with 25GB of hosted online backup. McAfee LiveSafe Service 2015 costs just $79.95 per year for unlimited devices, though it doesn't include backup. Faced with these competitors, Kaspersky begins to look a bit pricey.&Symantec Norton Security and McAfee LiveSafe remain our Editors' Choice products for cross-platform multi-device security suites.&
Sub-Ratings: Note: These sub-ratings contribute to a product's overall star rating, as do other factors, including ease of use in real-world testing, bonus features, and overall integration of features. Firewall:
Antivirus:
Performance:
Parental Control:
Follow Neil J. Rubenking
More Stories by Neil J. Rubenking
In the latest round of testing by German antivirus lab AV-Test, the general scor...
Millions of Ashley Madison users have had their personal data exposed. They shou...
User error is a serious problem. Perhaps we should find a way to scan the user, ...
Please enable JavaScript to view the
12 issues for $19.99
ONLY $1.67 an issue!
24 issues for $29.99
ONLY $1.25 an issue!
Lock in Your Savings!
American Samoa
APO/FPO-Canada
British Columbia
California
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Massachusetts
Mississippi
New Brunswick
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
Newfoundland
North Carolina
North Dakota
Northern Mariana Isls
Northwest Territories
Nova Scotia
Pennsylvania
Prince Edward Island
Puerto Rico
Rhode Island
Saskatchewan
South Carolina
South Dakota
Washington
West Virginia
Yukon Territories
Afghanistan
Aland Islands
American Samoa
Antarctica
Antigua And Barbuda
Azerbaijan
B W Indies
Bangladesh
Bouvet Island
British Indian Ocean Terr
British Virgin Isl
Brunei Darussalam
Burkina Faso
Canary Islands
Cape Verde Islands
Central African Rep
Christmas Island
Cocos Keeling Islands
Congo Dem Republic
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Cote D\'Ivoire
Czech Republic
Dominican Republic
East Timor
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Faeroe Islands
Falkland Islands
French Guiana
French Polynesia
French South Territ
Great Britain
Guadeloupe
Guinea-Bissau
Heard Isl and McDonl
Isle Of Man
Ivory Coast
Kazakhstan
Korea, Peoples Rep
Korea, Republic Of
Kyrgyzstan
Libyan Arab Jamahiri
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Madagascar
Marshall Islands
Martinique
Mauritania
Micronesia
Montenegro
Montserrat
Mozambique
Netherlands
New Caledonia
New Guinea
New Zealand
Norfolk Island
Northern Ireland
Northern Mariana Isl
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Repub Of Seychelles
Russian Federation
Saint Helena
Saint Lucia
Sao Tome & Principe
Saudi Arabia
Seirra Leone
Serbia-Montenegro
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Solomon Islands
South Africa
South Georgia and SS
South Korea
St Barthelemy
St Kitts & Nevis
St. Helen Islands
St. Helena
St. Martin
St. Pierre-Miquelon
St. Vincent
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Switzerland
Tajikistan
The Bahamas
The Netherlands
Timor Leste
Trinidad & Tobago
Turkmenistan
Turks & Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
US Minor Outlying Is
Uzbekistan
Vatican City
Virgin Islands, Brit
Virgin Islands, Us
Wallis And Futuna
West Indies
Western Sahara
Winward Islands
Mastercard
American Express
Automatic Renewal Program: Your subscription will continue without interruption for as long as you wish, unless
you instruct us otherwise. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the term unless you authorize
cancellation. Each year, you'll receive a notice and you authorize that your credit/debit card will be charged the
annual subscription rate(s). You may cancel at any time during your subscription and receive a full refund on all
unsent issues. If your credit/debit card or other billing method can not be charged, we will bill you directly instead.
Follow the link after sign up to get your free issue. Offer valid for new app downloads only. Subscribing to a newsletter, constitutes acceptance of our
(or search for the PC Magazine app on your iPad or iPhone)
to get your free issue. Offer valid for new app downloads.
Subscribing to a newsletter, constitutes acceptance of ourBitdefender Total Security 2016 with free upgrades (83% discount) is an all-in-one security package for your computer. It provides protection against malware (viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, etc.), has a built-in firewall, helps guard online transactions, protects your privacy, encrypts your files, speeds up Windows boot, and more — without slowing down your computer. Get it now!Note: After you purchase this offer, if you are confused how to download latest v2016, simply .
Categories: , .
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not
if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. Furthermore, this product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk.
Product DescriptionBitdefender Total Security is the acknowledged Antivirus of the Year. With a non-intrusive and extremely fast scanning technology, it offers the ultimate silent security against e-threats.Main BenefitsUltimate anti-malware defense for your dataExtremely fast. Non-intrusive. With Bitdefender Photon(TM)Guards your online transactions. Protects your digital identity.Reveals your kids’ online activities. Restricts them when necessary.Safely stores your information online and syncs it between devicesSafeguards laptops and netbooks in case of loss or theftMain FeaturesAntivirus & AntispywareBitdefender Photon(TM)Bitdefender Safepay(TM)Fraud warnings. Secure browsing.Security ReportWalletBitdefender Autopilot(TM)Online Privacy ProtectionTwo-way FirewallParental ControlCloud AntispamSecure Online StorageDevice Anti-TheftTune-UpRenewalOFF-BDUSDB2SUSD-COM/affiliate.php?ACCOUNT=BTDLLC&AFFILIATE=5;PATH=https%3A%2F%%2Forder%2Fcheckout.php%3FPRODS%3DQTY%3D1%26AFFILIATE%3D52714%26CART%3D1%26OPTIONSDh-3u-1y%26COUPON%3DBD2015-29USD Share The WealthSoS Stats- 500,000+ members- 3,645,533 downloads- Est. 2013Subscribe to UsBe notified of daily new sales
Email NewsletterBitDefender下载中心
我们提供30天免费试用,立即下载安装试一试把!安装之前请先卸载别的安全软件!
Total Security 2015
全功能套装,为您提供全方位的安全防护!越的性能,功能最多.
世界排名第一的反病毒技术.
极低的资源占用.
双向防火墙.
反盗窃.远程定位,锁定,擦除.
免费30天试用
Internet Security 2015
最强大的互联网安全套装,最佳防护,卓越性能(AV- TEST).
世界排名第一的反病毒技术.