SPORTS WEAR-cvc complex type.2.3求全集啊或者2。3集也行

&&&&&2&&&&&
相关游戏攻略:
相关资源下载:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
新目标英语七年级下册中考复习材料
    新目标英语七年级(下)册复习材料Unit 11. 补全对话:A: Welcome to our school. Are you English?B and C: No, we aren't.
1A: Are the two boys your friends? Are they Americans, too?B and C: No, they are from Canada.A: Thank you. I'm your new teacher.
Do you speak Chinese?B and C:
4B and C: We like it very much. It's beautiful.A: What do you like about it?B and C:
A. Do you like Chinese?
B. We're from America.C. The food and the people.
D. My name is Wang Li.
E. Only a little.2. 看图写句:3.阅读理解  My name is Tom. I am 12 years old and my birthday is in March. I am from Japan, and I live in Tokyo. I think Canada is a very beautiful country. So I want a pen pal in Canada. I can speak Japanese and English. I have a sister and a brother. They are in the same school, but in different classes. My sister can speak Japanese and Chinese, she is great. My brother can speak Chinese, too. But he can't speak it well. He likes Japanese and French, and he speaks them very well. They have pen pals in China and France. On weekends, I like going to the zoo with my brother and going to the movies with my sister. I play soccer in the afternoon. It's my favorite sport. My favorite subject in school is music, because it's interesting. But I don't like history. It's boring enough!1.Where is Tom from? A. China
D. Japan.2. Tom lives in________. A. Beijing
D. Singapore3. Tom's brother can speak ______________. A. Japanese and Chinese
B. Japanese and English C. Japanese and French
D. Japanese ,French and Chinese4. Tom likes going to the zoo with his_________. A. father
C. brother
D. sister and brother5. __________ is boring for Tom. A. Soccer
C. History
D. Japanese4.短文写作
假如你是李伟,给你的笔友Eli写封信,介绍你所在的国家、城市及你的家庭、爱好等。要求:格式正确,语句通顺连贯,50-70词。Dear Eli,My name is Li Wei and I am a boy. I live in Shanghai, China. I can speak Chinese and a little English. I like math and computer, because they are very interesting. I can play the guitar very well. I have a cousin. He is my aunt's kid. He likes oranges. Do you like oranges? Can you write to me soon?YoursLi WeiUnit 21. 补全对话:A: Excuse me, is ______(1) a post office near here?B: _____(2), I don't know. Let me ask Mr. Wang. Mr. Wang, _______(3) is the post office?A: Oh, it's a little far _____ (4) here, but you can ______ (5) a taxi.B: Oh, no. I want to ______ (6) there.A: OK. Let me tell you the way. Go down this street and ______ (7) left. It's down Bridge Street _____ (8) the right. It's ______ (9) from a big hotel.B: ________ (10).A: You are welcome!2. 看图写句:1. there, post office, neighborhood
2. post office, hotel, library___________________________
________________________3. hotel, next, post office
4. street, supermarket, post office3.阅读理解W: Excuse me. Where is the post office?M: The post office, the post office... let me see. Ah, yes. You can go down... Oh, no. Go straight on and then you come to a hotel. Let me see... Now, that's the second turning on your right. Turn right at the hotel and you are in Bright Street. I think it's Bright Street. Go down Bright Street for five minutes and then take the second ... Oh, not the second, the first, that's right, the first turning on your left. The post office is straight ahead(在前面), right in front of you.W: So that's second right and first left. Thank you very much. That's very kind of you.M: That's all right.1. The woman doesn't know how to get to ______.A. Bright Street
B. the hotel
C. the post office2. On her way the woman meets ______.A. a girl
C. a boy3. The man knows the way to ______.A. to the hotel
B. A and C
C. Bright Street4. The post office is near ______.A. the woman
B. the hotel
C. Bright Street5. If the man and the woman are at ★, the post office is at ______.4.短文写作  假如你是Sam,给你的朋友Nancy写封信,告诉她你本周六要举办一个聚会并邀请她参加。同时告诉她怎样到你家:沿着第七大街走,将会看到一家饭店,然后向走拐,就会看到一幢白色房子(building),你家住在三楼(floor)。  要求:语句通顺连贯,50词左右。格式已给出。Dear Nancy,  I have a party at my home this Saturday. Can you come to my party? It's not difficult to walk from your home to my home. Walk down Seventh Street, you can see a restaurant. Then turn left and you can see a white building. My home is on the third floor. I hope you can come.Yours,SamUnit 31. 补全对话:A: What _______(1) do you like?B: I like elephant. They are ________(2).A: What _______(3) animals do you like?B: I like dogs, too.A: _______(4)?B: Because they're friendly and _______(5).2. 看图写句:1. pandas, like, leaves
2. elephants, kind, interesting_______________________
______________________3. koala, like, play with
4. dogs, friendly, clever_____________________
________________________3.阅读理解  Can we make animals work for us? Some scientists think that one day we can teach animals to do a lot of things for us. They say that in a movie or on TV, we may see elephants, monkeys, dogs or some other animals. They are usually given some food to eat after doing something. If the animals know they can get something to eat, people can teach many animals to do some easy work.  We all know elephants can carry big logs(原木), and dogs can look after houses. Scientists think that those big monkeys may drive trains one day.1. What's the best title of the passage?A. Let animals work for us
B. Animals are cute.
C. Teach animals to do easy work2. Animals can work for us in order to get _______ .A. things
C. paid.3. Which of the following is NOT true?A. We can see elephants doing something in a movie or on TV.B. Scientists think animals can do something for people without food.C. We know we can make animals work for us.4. Scientists think that those big monkeys may drive trains one day probably because __A. They are very big
B. They are usually given some food to eat after driving C. They are cleverer than other animals4.短文写作
假如周末你在动物园做义务导游。请向外国朋友简单介绍一下东北虎。  外貌:红褐色(reddish tan)、有斑纹(striped)、让人害怕  产地:中国东北地区(Northeast China)的森林和山区中  食物:肉,尤其是小动物  习性:喜欢昼伏夜出    This is a tiger. It is from the forests and mountains in Northeast China. It is reddish tan and striped. It likes eating meat. It looks scary and it usually eats small animals. It usually sleeps during the day and goes out to find food at night.Unit 41. 补全对话:A: Are you a shop _________(1)?B: Yes.A: What do you sell?B: I sell fruit.A: Do you like your job?B: It's OK. But it's too _________(2). In fact, I want to be a doctor.A: A doctor! It's an interesting job! Do you think so?B: Yes, that's why I want to be a doctor. What about you, Rose? What do you ____(3)A: I'm a bank clerk. I work in a bank. But I want to be a ___
___ (4) in the Police Station.B: Why?A: I want to catch more thievesB: It is interesting but kind of _______
_ (5).2. 看图写句:1. Jim, want, actor
2. aunt, work, hospital____________________
_______________________3. bank clerk, work, people, money
4. waiter, busy, dinners______________________
_______________________3.阅读理解
Most people have jobs. Some people are lucky, and they make lots of money. But some are not. They don't like their jobs because they make a little money. The best jobs are often very difficult. People take a long time to learn how to do them. Doctors have to go on studying for six years after finishing school.    Some young people have interesting jobs and they get lots of money. Soccer and tennis stars are usually under 35 years old. Older people usually cannot play these sports very well.    A lot of people read the newspaper want ads, because they want to find better jobs or get new jobs.1. A doctor studies for ______ years after finishing school.A. thirty-five
C. more than six2. Soccer and tennis stars are usually ______.A. older people
B. 35 years old
C. young people3. A famous tennis star can make ______ money.A. a little
C. lots of4. If a man doesn't have a job, he may _______A. learn how to be lucky
B. read newspaper want ads
C. watch soccer or tennis5. From the passage, we know ______.A. the best jobs are usually very easy
B. older people can also play soccer and tennis very well.C. some young people have good jobs and make much money.4.短文写作
假如你长大了想当一名医生。根据所给词汇写一篇小短文。参考词汇:help, uniform, sometimes, late, patient(病人), work hard, angels in white(白衣天使), happy, love
求:用以上词汇,语句连贯通顺,50词左右。    I want to be a doctor, because I want to help people. I want to work in a big hospital and wear white uniform every day. Sometimes I work late, because there are a lot of patients in the hospital. I work very hard. Some people call us "angels in white". I am very happy to hear that. I love my job.Unit 51. 补全对话:Dave: Hi, Sam! _________________
(1)here?Sam: I am drawing a picture of my family.Dave: ______________ (2)on the sofa?Sam: Oh, it's my father. And that is my mother.Dave: Oh, I see. What's your mother doing?Sam: _________________ (3) the newspaper.Dave: Who's the boy besides your father?Sam: He's my younger brother, Jim. Look! _______________ (4) TV at home.Dave: ________________ (5) school?Sam: No, he doesn't.2. 看图写句:1. do, homework, now
2. Nancy, write, letter__________________
________________________3. play, basketball, school
4. Tom, swim, pool3.阅读理解  It's Sunday morning. My parents, my uncle, my sisters and I are all at home.  What is my father doing? He is reading a newspaper. My mother is watering, the flowers in the small garden. There are some beautiful flowers in it. Some are red, and the others are yellow. My uncle is my mother's brother. He is a waiter. He is watching TV now. He is a basketball fan. And he is good at playing basketball. Now he is watching NBA on TV. Where are my sisters? Cindy is over there. She is listening to the radio. She likes popular(流行)music very much. Nancy is in her room. She has a computer. Now she is surfing the Internet(上网). She is writing an e-mail to her friend. What anm I doing? I am doing my homework.1. There are ______ people in the family.A. five
C. seven2. What is the father doing?A. he is watching TV
B. He is doing housework
C. He is reading a newspaper.3. The uncle is _______.A. watching NBA now
B. a teacher
C. my faher's brother4. What are the sisters doing?A. They are listening to the radio.
B. They are surfing the Internet.C. Cindy is listening to the radio, and Nancy is surfing the Internet.5. Which is NOT true?A. Nancy likes popular music very much.
B. There are some red and yellow flowers in the garden.C. Uncle is good at playing basketball.4.短文写作根据所提供的信息,请描述一下Mary, Tom, Nancy, Bill, Lisa 和Tim星期天的上午的活动情况。MaryDo her homeworkTomWrite a letterNancyWatch TVBillWait for a busLisaRead a bookTimSwim at the poolToday is Sunday. Some students can't go to school. They can do everythig what they want to do. Look! Mary is doing her homework. Tom is writing a letter. Nancy is watching TV. Bill is waiting for a bus, he wants to see his grandfather in the countryside. Lisa is reading a book. Tim is swimming at the pool. They are having a good time.Unit 61. 补全对话:A: Where are you from?B: ______________ (1) Australia. What about you?A: I come from Canada.B: __________________ (2) in Canada now?A: Oh, it's cold. We must wear warm clothes. What about Australia now?B: It's very hot now. It's _______ (3).A: What are you doing now?B: I ______________ (4) in the sea water.A: I really want to learn swimming.B: _____________
(5). I am good at it.A: Oh, it's great! Thank you.2. 看图写句:1. there, people, vacation
2. Jingjing, beach, basketball____________________3. how, weather, Beijing
4. Bill, play, computer games3.阅读理解  In England winter is not very cold and summer is not very hot. There is not a great difference between summer and winter. Do you know why?  England has a mild(温和)winter and a cool summer because it is an island(岛)country. In winter the sea is warmer than the land. The winds from the sea bring warm air(空气)to England. In summer the sea is cooler(更凉爽)than the land. The winds from the sea bring cool air to England.  The westerly wind(西风)blows(吹)over England all the year. It is wet wind. It also brings rain to England all the year. So England has a lot of rain alll the year.  The four seasons(季节)are all three months long. Winter is in December, Junuary and February. Spring lasts from March to may. Summer starts in June and goes on to August. Autumn is from September to November.1 In England winter is ______.A. cold
D. hot2. Summer and winter are _______ in England.A. not the same
B. longer than autumn
C. shorter than spring
D. nearly the same3. Why is winter in England not so cold? Because ________.A. there is more sunshine there.
B. the warm winds in the sea blow over England in winter. C. there is a lot of rain in England.
D. there is no wind there.4. There are ______ seasons in a year in England.A. two
D. five5. Which of the following sentence is right?A. In winter in England there is little rain.
B. In summer the sea is warmer than the land. C. In winter there is no wind in England.
D. Spring starts in March in England.4.短文写作
你邀请同学小平今晚六点半到你家吃晚饭,请给小平留个条告诉他此事并根据下面这幅地图告诉他怎样去你家。    Please come to my home for supper at half past six this evening. Here is a way to help you find my house.  You can take a No. 6 bus from your house and get off at the Post Office. Then walk along the road and take the second turning on the right. My home is the fifth house on the left.Unit 71. 补全对话:Name: Zhou JielunEnglish Name: JayFavorite Sports: basketball, swimmingFavorite Music: Hip- Hop(街舞), jazzAppearance: short and straight hair, medium height, thin, small eyesPersonality: shy and friendlyA: Do you know Zhou Jielun? I heard some of his osngs.B: Sure. He is a famous pop singer. Most of the students like him very much.A: Really? What does he look like? Is he good-looking?B: No, he is _________________(1) and he he has ___________(2). He is very thin and he has small eyes. He sings very well.A: What's his favorite kind of music?B: ___________(3). His songs sound like that kind of style. He also likes jazz.A: Does he like sports?B: Yes, he does. ____________________(4).A: Most famous stars are unfriendly. What's he like?B: ______________________(5).2. 看图写句:1. tall, short, hair
2. singer, long, straight3. wear, glasses, blond hair
4. aunt, short, heavy________________________3.阅读理解  Round eyes, round head, round ears, round body! What is this little animal? He looks like a little bear. But he is not a bear. He is KOALA. Sft gray fur covers his little body. His eyes look like buttons. He has small feet and big ears. And his nose shines like your new black shoes.  Where do koalas live? In Australia. The people of ausralia take care of the koalas. They build places for them to live in. Here the little animals are safe. No one can ill them for their beautiful fur. There are many oalas in Australia. The people of Australia love them.  When a koala is born, he has no fur. And he is no bigger than you little toe.  The mother koala has a pocket in the front of her body. Trhe baby stays in this warm pocket. There he stays for six months.  When the little koala leaves the pocket, he has lots of fur. And he is about as big as your shoe. He climbs to his mother's back. Nd she teaches him to find food.1. What's this litle animal?A. A bear
D. A koala2. What color is the animal?A. Gray
D. Blue3. Where do they live?A. In America
B. In Australia
C.. In China
D. In Japan4. Where do they live when they ae born?A. In a pocket
B. On the ground
C. In the water
D. In a house5. Who teaches him to find food?A. His father
B. His brother
C. His sister
D. His mother4.短文写作根据所给的图画,写一篇50字左右的作文。  Look at this picture. They are Peter's parents. The woman with glasses is Peter's mother. She has curly, short hair. She is short and a little heavy. She is a teacher The man is Peter's father, and he is a worker, he is a little bald and he has medium build. Peter loves his parents and they love Peter, too.Unit 81. 补全对话:A: Hello. House of Dumplings!B: Oh, hello. I'd ________(1) to order some dumplings, please!A: ______ (2)kind of dumplings do you like?B: I want special 2 dumplings.A: OK. ______ (3)you want any _______ (4)?B: Yes, please. One cup of tea and one glass ______ (5) orange juiceA: OK, _______ (6) else?B: Oh, yes. A ______ (7) of porridge.A: OK, then. What's your _________ (8),please?B: 22 Green Street.A: I'll deliver your dumplings in about haldf an hour.2. 看图写句:1. like, bowl, noodles
2. what, dessert, like?3. small, big, juice
4. what, soup, like3.阅读理解Sue and Harry are having dinners at the Mountain Road Dinner. They go to the restaurant often. Sue loves cheeseburgers. She also loves apple pie. But last week, she ate apple pie. This time, she may try something different. She always drinks something hot.Harry always has a soup with his meal. He may order spaghetti or the mixed vegetables. He wants to drink an orange juice. But the restaurant doesn't have any left. So, he has to drink something different. Harry doesn't eat dessert.1. What may Sue's order look like?A. Tomato soup, hamburger, and iced tea.
B. Chef's salad, BLT, coffee and cokeC. cheeseburger, coffee and ice cream
D. Spaghetti and orange jiuce2. What may Harry's order look like?A. Soup of the day, cheese sandwich and iced tea.
B. Vegetable beef soup, mixed vegetables and orange juiceC. Small salad, fried chicken, coffee and apple pie
D. Tomato soup, mixed vegetables and iced tea3. What is something Sue never orders?A. Coke
B. Apple pie
C. Cheeseburger
D. Coffee4. What is something Harry never orders?A. Tomato soup
C. Orange juice
D. Spaghetti5. Which of the following is true?A. Sue always orders the same thing.
B. Sandwiches cost less than main dishes.C. Drinks are free
D. Harry likes coffee and ice cream.4.短文写作
请根据所给表格,写一段Tom和Ann的对话。NameBreakfastLunchSupperfoodplacefoodplacefoodplaceTomEggs and milkhomeHamburgers and chickenschoolNoodlesand porridgehomeAnnPizzaand milkRice, fish or meathomeEggs and souphomeTom: Hi, Ann, where do you have breakfast?Ann: I have breakfast at school. What do you have for breakfast?Tom: I have eggs and milk, what about you?Ann: I have pizza and milk.Tom: Do you have lunch at school, too?Ann: No, I have lunch at home.Tom: What do you have for supper?Ann: Eggs and soup. What about you?Tom: I have some noodles and porridge.Ann: Don't you eat any meat?Tom: No, I don't like it very much.
Unit 91. 补全对话:A: Hey, Mary. _________________
?B: It was great!A: _________________(2) over the weekend?B: I visited my grand mother and ________________ (3) there. And you?A: Not much fun! I ____________________ (4) the math test.B: I nearly forgot(差点忘了),I didn't ___________________(5) So it wasn't really fun.2. 看图写句:1. Sarah, tennis, weekend
2. We, mountains, bike3. stay, watch, Sunday
4. children, beach, Saturday3.阅读理解  On one summer day last year. I traveled to a city in France in my car. It was late in the afternoon. I had booked a room in the garden Hotel, but I couldn't find the way to it. When I drove along a street, I saw a beautiful young lady with a lot of bags coming out of the supermarket. I stopped and asked her, "Excuse me", Miss. Can you tell me the way to the Garden Hotel?"The Garden Hotel? Certainly. But it may be difficult for you to find it now. I'll show you the way if you like."  "Oh,. Thank you so much. Please get into my car."  Then I helped her put the bags into the backseats. About three minutes later, we came to a two-story building. The young lady said, "Please stop here."  I stopped and looked at the building. "But this is not a hotel," I said to her.  "No," she answered with a smile "This is my house. And now let me show you the way to the Garden Hotel. Go along the street and take the first turning on the right. Then you will easily find the Garden Hotel on your left. It's only a two-minutes drive from here. And thank you sir for driving me home."
Then she took up all the bags and walked to her home.1. What did the writer do that afternoon?A. He went to meet a young lady.
B. He tried to look for a hotelC. He tried to look for a supermarket
D. He wanted to go home2. Why did the writer stop his car outside the supermarket?A. He wanted to help the beautiful young lady.
B. The lady asked him to send her home.C. He wanted to ask the way
D. His car was out of gas.3. Why did the lady say "But it may be difficult for you to find it now. I'll show you the way if you like."?A. She wanted the writer to drive her home.
B. The hotel was far C. The hotel was in a back street.
D. She didn't know the way at all.4. Where did the writer want to stay that night? A. In a two-story building
B. In the house of his friends C. In the Garden Hotel
D. In the young lady's house5. How long did it take to go by car from the supermarket to the hotel?A. About five minutes
B. About three minutesC. Abut two minutes
D. About one minute4.短文写作根据下面六幅图,以"My busy weekend"为题,写一篇短文。    I had a busy weekend. On Saturday morning, I cleaned my room. In the afternoon, I did my homework. It was a little difficult. On Saturday evening, I went to my aunt's home. My aunt cooked pizzas for me. On Sunday morning I went to the library.
Read some books on History. Then in the afternoon, I played soccer. On Sunday night, I stayed at home and watched TV.Unit 101. 补全对话:A: Hi, Vera. _____ (1) was your vacation?B: It was great!A: Where did you go?B: I went to Tokyo _____ (2) my family.A: Really? Wow! _______ (3) did you do there?B: Well, we went to a lot of museums.A: Oh. How are they?B: They were really ________ (4). But they were also very ______ (5).A: ____ (6) you go shopping?B: Yes, I didA: And how were the people? Did you meet any _________ (7) people?B: Yeah. The people were really _________ (8). We ______ (9) dinner at their house.A: How was the food?B: It was __________ (10). I like it very much.2. 看图写句:1. go, mountains, with
2. fun, play, water3. Palace Museum, vacation
4. find, cry, corner3.阅读理解    People travel a lot with Bel Air because they know they will get what they want.    They went to go quickly and safely across the land, across the seat or right across the world, and they know Bel Air will take them where they want to go, when they want to go. Bel Air flies are the newest and fastest planes to more towns and cities of the world than any other airlines(航空公司)    Do you want to go to Paris, Washington, Tokyo? Bel Air will take you there, at all times of the day or night, right through the week. But Bel Air flies not only to the biggest cities, we also fly two or three times a week to towns and cities in the very centre of Asia, Africa and South America.    People fly with Bel Air because they know they will leave on time and arrive on time. They know that they will receive the best food and watch the best films.1. Bel Air is ______.A. the name of a lane
B. the name of an airlineC. an air lab
D. a radio programme2. Bel air's planes ______.A. are fast, but not safe.
B. fly quickly, but not fastC. are safe, but not new
D. fly fast and fly safely3. The airline flies planes to cities like Paris _____.A. day and night, through the week.
B. two or three times a weekC. at any time of the day
D. at any time of the night4. "In the very center of Asia..." means _____.A. all over Asia
B. around AsiaC. the biggest city in Asia
D. right in the middle of Asia5. "Second to none" may mean ________.A. the second
B. the last
C. the best
D. the worst4.短文写作    根据图示,用英语写一篇题为"Changes in People's Life"的短文,介绍现在人们生活的变化。Changes in People's Life    Great changes have taken place in People's life in the past 20 years. In the past people kept in touch with relatives or friends mainly by sending letters. They would listen to the radio for news and other information. Children used to go to school by bicycle. Big families had to share small rooms.    Now people can talk to others by telephone or on the Internet at home. When they are free, they watch the news and other programmes on TV. Some families are rich enough to send their children to school in their own cars. More and more people live in big and bright apartments with several rooms.    In a word, people live better than before.Unit 111. 补全对话:A: Hello!B: Hello, could I ______ (1) to Lily King, please?A: Speaking. ______ (2) that?B: It's Jo Keller.A: Oh, _____ (3) it going, Jo?B: Pretty good, thanks. I've got your letter.A: So ______ (4)?B: Yes, I'm glad you can ________ (5) Chinese now. What do you ______ (6) of Chinese?A: I ______ (7) it. It's interesting. But I _______ (8) write it.B: How do you ______ (9) "Goodbye" in Chinese?A: That's easy, zai jian.B: But that is too hard ______ (10) me.2. 看图写句:1. like, cool, sunglasses
2. stand, soap, opera3. scarves, want, cool
4. enjoy, read, school magazine3.阅读理解    Little Tom likes cartoons very much. When the cartoons begin on TV, he does nothing until they're over. Sometimes he'd rather wait for a long time and go to bed late. In the morning his mother has to wake him up, or he will be late for school.    Yesterday Tom heard there would be an interesting cartoon today. This morning, as soon as he got up, he turned on the TV, but didn't receive the programme. He had to have breakfast and then went to school. After school he ran home while his mother was cooking supper in the kitchen. He hurried to the sitting room and turned on the television again, but he couldn't find the cartoon. He rushed into the kitchen and asked his mother for help.    "It's only five now," said the woman, "Your programmer will be after supper."    "Well, let's have supper right now!"1. Tom goes to bed late sometimes, so _______A. he's late for school.
B. he goes to school by busC. he can't wake up himself in the morning
D. he has to go to school without breakfast2. Tom spends much time _____ when he's free.A. playing football
B. watching football matches on TVC. doing his homework
D. watching cartoons on TV3. ______, so he turned on the television after getting up this morning.A. Tom thought he had some time left.
B. Tom didn't know when the cartoon would begin C. Tom wanted to know the important news
D. Tom hoped to watch a TV play4. Tom was afraid _____, so he ran home.A. to miss the last bus
B. to miss the interesting cartoonC. he would be hungry
D. he had little time to finish his homework5. Tom thought _____.A. supper should be ready
B. his mother's watch was slowC. the cartoon would begin as soon as he finished supper.
D. his mother cooked supper too late.4.短文写作    谈谈你常看的或最喜欢的电视节目或电影,并说说你的感想。My favorite TV program is Animal World. It's very interesting and exciting. There I learn a lot about different kinds of animals. Some people think some animals are dangerous. They hurt us humans. They are helpless. We can kill them. I can't stand the idea. Each animal has its reason to live on the earth. They are important for the world. They keep a balance. If someone break it, we humans may not be able to live on the earth.Unit 121. 补全对话:A: Can you go to the movies tonight, Emily?B: No, I ______ (1) go out on school nights.A: That's too bad. I can go out but I _____ (2) to be home by ten o'clock.B: You're lucky. I have so many ______ (3).A: like _____ (4)?B: I can't ______(5) ______ (6) with my friends after school.A: Really?B: Yeah. I have to do my _______ (7) after school.A: Oh, I do, too. And I have to _______ (8) my guitar every day.B: Well, I have to ______ (9) my room every weekend.A: And I can't ______ (10) TV after school.2. 看图写句:1. not, watch TV, home
2. not, go out, school night3. have to, clean, weekend
4. get up, late, Sunday3.阅读理解    Mr. Shuttle teaches us maths in a middle school this term. He works hard and is friendly to us all. So we like to listen to his lessons and love the old man.    But sometimes Mr. Shuttle forgets something when he's thinking over some problems. For example, he wears his wife's hat or gets on the wrong bus. We all know him well and nobody laughs at him.    One afternoon it was very hot while Mr. Shuttle was thinking over a problem in his room. he forgot to turn on the electric fan(电扇)and several hours later he was all wet through. His wife came back and found it.    She asked him to have a bath. He thought she was right and went to the bathroom. He didn't stop thinking while he was lying in the bathtub. Suddenly he found he forgot to take off his clothes. He hurried to jump out of it and looked at them carefully. At last he found they were dry and then said to himself, "Luckily I haven't poured(倾注)any water into the bathtub!"1. We all love Mr. Shuttle because ______.A. he often forgets something
B. he teaches us mathsC. he teaches well
D. he's worked in our school for long2. Sometimes Mr. Shuttle forgets something because ______.A. he puts his heart into thinking over the problems
B. he has a lot of work to do at homeC. his wife takes good care of him
D. he doesn't know how to look after himself3. Mr. Shuttle was all wet through because ______.A. the problem was very difficult.
B. he forgot to take off his coatC. there was no water in the bathtub
D. it was very hot in the room4. The meaning of the word "bathtub" is _______.A.水池
D.浴盆5. Mr. Shuttle thought _____.A. he was lying in the bathtub full of water.
B. he forgot to pour some water into the bathtub.C. the water in the bathtub was too hot
D. the water in the bathtub was too cold.4.短文写作    请你写出你在家里及在学校必须遵守的规则以及你对这些规则的看法。    I have too many rules at home and at school. I have to get up early. I can't come to school late. And I can't talk in class, I can't play football after school. I can't watch TV on school nights. I have to make bed and clean my room. I hate these rules. I want to be free.    参考答案Unit1:Key: 1. B D E A C2: Lucy is from New York. / Tome lives in Sydney. /  She likes playing soccer. / My uncle's favorite movie is Shrek.3: D C C C CUnit2:Key1: there / Sorry / Where / from / take / walk / turn / on / across / Thanks2: There is a post office in my neighborhood  The hotel is between the post office and the library.  The hotel is next to the post office.  There is a busy street between the supermarket and the post office3: C B B C CUnit3Key1: animals / cute / other / Why / clever  The koala likes playing with the girl. / Dogs are friendly and clever.2: Pandas like eating leaves. / Elephants are kind of interesting.3: A B B CUnit4Key1: assistant / boring / do / policeman / dangerous2: Jim wants to be an actor. / My aunt works in a hospital    The waiter is busy when people go out to dinners.    The bank clerk works with people and money3: B C C B CUnit5Key1: What are you doing / Who's the man / She is reading / He is watching /Does he go to2: I am doing homework at home / Nancy is writing a letter.  Bill is playing basketball at school. / Tom is swimming at the pool.3: B C A C AUnit6Key1: I am from / How's the weather / summer / am swimming / I can teach you .2: There are many people on vacation. / Jingjing is playing beach basketball.  How's the weather in Beijing? / Bill is playing computer games.3: B D B C DUnit7Key1: medium height / short and straight hair / He likes Hip-Hop a lot  / He likes basketball and swimming / He is shy and friendly.2: Jim is tall and has short black hair. / The girl singer wears long straight hair.The girls wear funny glasses and blond hair. / My aunt is short and a little bit heavy3: D A B A DUnit8Key1: like / What / Do / drinks / of / Anything / bowl / address2: I'd like a medium bowl of noodles. / What kind of dessert would you like?  I'd like a big and a small orange juice. / What kind of soup would you like?3: C D A B BUnit9Key1: How was your weekend / What did you do / had a good time  / studied for / do my homework2: Sarah played tennis over the weekend. / We went to the mountains by bicycle.Jim stayed at home and watched TV on Sunday. / Children went to the beach on Saturday3: B C A C AUnit10Key1: How / with / What / interesting / crowded / Did / Japanese / friendly / had / delicious2: I went to the mountains with my father. / We had great fun playing in the water.    I went to the Palace Museum for Vacation. / I found a girl crying in the corner.3: B D A D CUnit11Key1: speak / Who's / How's / soon / speak / think / like / can't / say / for2: Jim likes wearing cool sunglasses. / I can't stand the boring soap operas.    Girls wear scarves because they want to be cool. / I enjoy reading the school magazine.3: C D B B CUnit12Key1: can't / have / rules / what / hang / out / homework / practice / clean / watch2: I can't watch TV at home. / I can't go out on school night.I have to clean my room on weekends. / I often get up late on SundayKey: C A D D A

我要回帖

更多关于 cvc complex type.2.3 的文章

随机推荐