谁有下载好的taylor swift red专辑的red mp3音乐,发我,不胜感激!

Red-Taylor Swift, RedMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Loving him is like driving a new maserati down a dead end street
Faster than the wind, passionate as sin, ending so suddenly
Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall
Like the colors in autumn so bright just before they lose it all
Losing him was blue, like I'd never known
Missing him was dark gray, all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
But loving him was red
Loving him was red
Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you
Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song
Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer
Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red, oh red, burning red
Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes
Tell myself it's time now gotta let go
But moving on from him is impossible when I still see it all in my head…In burning red
Burning, it was red
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
Cause loving him was red, yeah yeah red, burning red
And that’s why he’s spinning around in my head
Comes back to me in burning red
Loving him is like driving a new maserati down a dead end street
(C) 2012 Sony/ATV Tree Publishing/ Taylor Swift Music (BMI).
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 19:39
LRC歌词最后由
编辑于 19:33
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Red的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
啊哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈今天才发现可以免费领取两个月会员虾米好棒
哪个颜色比喻真是太形象生动了!!
歌词中文翻译,供参考
翻译by Maya (微博@SelenaLevy):
Losing him was blue, like I've never known Missing him was dark grey, all alone Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met But loving him was red
偶然觉得这首也挺好听的,特别是各种心情对应的颜色,很贴切。losing him was blue like i have never known.
我霉最美,我霉最动听
嗯贾晨爱你如同红色
怎么没有999
lose:blue,miss:dark grey,love:burning red
Well, Chinese guys ,Happy Mid-Autumn Festival
(第1页, 共336条)
收藏Red的人们
听Red的人也听
关注虾米:Taylor Swift -《Red》专辑[MP3]类别:-状态:普通资源发布: 10:56:00更新: 12:04:00更多电驴资源用户共享的电驴资源列表& 全选
|114.57 MB电驴资源简介
语言: 英语
音乐风格: 流行
地区: 英国
简介: 专辑介绍:6座葛莱美奖得主
金氏世界纪录认证打破数位音乐下载纪录
全球33国冠军西洋乐坛最受欢迎的女歌手泰勒丝,备受全球乐迷期待的新专辑,就要在10月推出了!这次她在新歌中大唱「绝对绝对分定了」,让美国媒体开始点名被影射的前男友是谁,让这首单曲话题性十足,并创下惊人销售佳绩。不过泰勒?丝至今尚未明讲是哪一位。她只说:「这首歌的背后故事是,我前男友的朋友到录音室来探班,他聊起我要和前男友复合的传言,我说这绝对绝对不可能。瞬间我们有了写歌的灵感,并在25分鐘内完成这首歌。」她还强调:「分手又再复合,在一起后又再分开,是最糟的事情。」经过媒体的大肆报导后,这首新歌在推出后一小时之内登上美国iTunes销售榜第一名,一共称霸全球33国单曲排行冠军,推出首日也在全美电台放送,24小时之内创下3000万人次收听佳绩。泰勒丝的第四张专辑《Red》预计在10月30日正式发行。市场预估新专辑《Red》可望打破女歌手单曲上市首周的最高销量纪录,并顺利再度登上全美的告示牌冠军。小羽的微博在此~欢迎大家来继续找我~有问题也可以通过这个来联系我哦~我说,KUGOO上最近也在开始猖狂了吗...盗我资源也就算了,介绍还照抄我的!你难道语文没选好啊!没有发现有错别字啊!搞没搞错!都给我注意点!!P.S小羽我真心希望大家不要随便发布到其他网站咯~~喜欢的话就请购买正版,不要为了3元的东西(都明白的是什么)就随便散布到网络!!。(小声的说,小羽我在网上出手自己的一些CD,有一部分是在驴子上发布过的资源→→→→→→→→)秘密地址Red is the upcoming fourth studio album by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift. It is scheduled to be released on October 22, 2012 by Big Machine Records, as the follow-up to her commercially successful 2010 album Speak Now. It was announced through Swift's live webchat on August 13, 2012, in which she revealed the album title, album cover, as well as answered fan questions. During it she premiered the record's lead single, titled &We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together&, which was released to Google Play and iTunes later that day. There will be 16 tracks on the album, not including possible bonus material. Swift said she narrowed down the track list from about 35 songs. Swift has confirmed that a duet with Ed Sheeran, which they co-wrote, will be on the album. Swift stated that starting on September 24, 2012, clips of some of the new songs off of Red will be premiering on Good Morning America. On October 17, 2012, five days before the intended release, the album was leaked online in its entirety. BackgroundTitleDuring the webchat, Swift revealed the meaning behind her album's title: &All the different emotions that are written about on this album are all pretty much about the kind of tumultuous, crazy, insane, intense, semi-toxic relationships that I’ve experienced in the last two years. All those emotions — spanning from intense love, intense frustration, jealousy, confusion, all of that — in my mind, all those emotions are red. You know, there’s nothing in between. There’s nothing beige about any of those feelings.& PromotionSingles The album's lead single, &We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together& was released on August 13 and has since became Swift's first number one single on the US Billboard Hot 100. The song's jump from its debut position No. 79 to No. 1 was the result of a massive digital demand on the song. With 623,000 downloads, the song placed second among all-time best single-week sales singles, behind Flo Rida's 2009 hit &Right Round.& &Begin Again& was released to iTunes on September 25, 2012 as part of a countdown to the album release. It was later announced the track, initially a promotional single, would be serviced to country radio on October 1, 2012 as the second single from the album. The song sold 299,000 digital copies in its first week of release and debuted at No. 7 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart dated October 4, 2012. Promotional singlesDuring the four weeks preceding the release of Red, one track will be released each week digitally on iTunes after a preview of it has been heard on Good Morning America. The first of the four promotional singles is &Begin Again&, which was released digitally on iTunes on September 25, 2012. &Red& is the second promotional single off the album, and became available for download on October 2, 2012. &I Knew You Were Trouble.& is the third promotional single off the album, and became available for download on October 9, 2012. The fourth and final promotional single is &State of Grace,& which became available for download on October 16, 2012.
发行时间: 日
资源格式: MP3
专辑曲目: 01. State of Grace02. Red03. Treacherous04. I Knew You Were Trouble05. All Too Well06. 2207. I Almost Do08. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together09. Stay Stay Stay10. The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol) (4:59)11. Holy Ground (3:23)12. Sad Beautiful Tragic13. The Lucky One14. Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)15. Starlight16. Begin Again
版本: 专辑
专辑英文名: Red
如果侵犯了你的权益,请通知我们,我们会及时删除侵权内容,谢谢合作!
联系信箱:Red Taylor Swift空间背景音乐链接_百度知道
Red Taylor Swift空间背景音乐链接
我有更好的答案
直接用QQ音乐 在QQ音乐里面搜索那首歌 然后将前面带有S符号的收藏到你空间
然后进入空间音乐-我的音乐-我的收藏设为背景音乐就行了
另外也可以自己制作链接:
QQ群共享制作
右键点击QQ群--访问群社区--群共享,然后点击上传永久文件,上传后点击下载提取网址就OK了。(一般直接下载时不出现网址,建议用迅雷、QQ旋风等下载软件下载,再提取网址)
QQ邮箱制作
1、把mp3歌曲下载好;
2、打开qq邮箱——文件中转站(左下角)——上传到收藏文件(右上角)——上传该mp3
3点击下载——直接下载——出现下载地址框,把这一串地址复制下来,粘贴在自己新建的文本中,去掉“.mp3”之后的所有字符,留下的以“http”开头,以“.mp3”结尾的这个链接就是空间链接了.
直接下载不行的,可选择自己的下载软件下载...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
空间背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求taylor swift全部歌曲下载,音质最好好一些的_百度知道
求taylor swift全部歌曲下载,音质最好好一些的
提问者采纳
这里有三张专辑无损音乐包(Red,Speak Now,Fearless),加起来大概有三个G,如果打不开请搜索Taylor Swift贴吧,点击贴吧资源,里面有各种资源
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
推荐你下载京东商城的LeMusic这个客户端,然后能下载高品质的免费音乐,很超值!音乐文件默认保存在个人文档里!棒极了!!!!!
她所有aac歌曲格式及MV
求邮箱,我可以给你发过去,但可能不是所有的都有
您可能关注的推广
swift的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Taylor Swift新专[Red]全部歌曲+Ronan+girl at home+the moment I knew,mp3格式下载!跪求吖各位!_百度知道
Taylor Swift新专[Red]全部歌曲+Ronan+girl at home+the moment I knew,mp3格式下载!跪求吖各位!
各位拜托了啊啊啊啊啊啊!!!等了超久啊!!!拜托拜托!!!
+A merican Girl!
提问者采纳
为方便发送我把豪华版 专辑歌曲全发给你外加ronan 希望你喜欢 已发送请查收 希望你继续喜欢taylor swift
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
有钱的话itunes买,没钱的话百度搜一下RED AAC有下载
QQ音乐里 歌手 Taylor Swift 里 有专辑 可以下载!
这个我当然知道。。苹果系统下载不了QQ音乐啊啊啊!!!itunes不知道在哪下。。