求一首韩文歌开头是狼嚎男女混合唱的开头是一段口哨

男女合唱的英文歌 节奏欢快 中间有口哨旋律 是FM102晚高峰进行时的背景音乐_百度知道
男女合唱的英文歌 节奏欢快 中间有口哨旋律 是FM102晚高峰进行时的背景音乐
Who do you think you areRunning around leaving scarsCollecting your jar of heartsAnd tearing love apartYou're gonna catch a coldFrom the ice inside your soulDon't come back for meWho do you think you areYou're gonna catch a coldFrom the ice inside your soulDon't come back for meWho do you think you areWho do you think you areRunning around leaving scarsCollecting your jar of heartsAnd tearing love apartYou're gonna catch a coldFrom the ice inside your soulDon't come back for meWho do you think you areI hear you're asking all aroundIf I am anywhere to be foundBut I have grown too strongTo ever fall back in your armsI've learned to live half aliveAnd now you want me one more timeWho do you think you areRunning around leaving scarsCollecting your jar of heartsAnd tearing love apartYou're gonna catch a coldFrom the ice inside your soulDon't come back for meWho do you think you areWho do you think you areWho do you think you are
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求音乐帝帮忙找一首开头吹口哨的英文歌 男女合唱 比较摇滚的 开始吹口哨4下有停下最后吹6下 小弟谢谢了_百度知道
求音乐帝帮忙找一首开头吹口哨的英文歌 男女合唱 比较摇滚的 开始吹口哨4下有停下最后吹6下 小弟谢谢了
是叫big bad world哦~(演唱:The Real Group)作词:Anders Edenroth作曲:Anders EdenrothDon't you don't you step on a snake don't you don't you ride a plantDon't you don't you eat a steak it might kill you Don't you don't youStay in the sun Don't you don't you open the door Don't you don't youHave any fun it will kill you if you want to get to the end of the dayBefore you die here's what I say lay down stay down cause youCan't fall off the floor who's afraid of the big bad world the bigBad world the big bad world who's afraid of the big bad worldNobody loves a chicken who's afraid of the big bad world get someGuts and feel no fear Don't you don't you sit on a wallDon't you don't you take a breath Don't you don't you answerThe call it might kill you Don't you don't you catch a cold Don't you don't you say what you think Don't you don't youEver get old it will kill you if you want to get to the end of the dayBefore you die here's what I say lay down stay down cause youCan't fall off the floor who's afraid of the big bad world......Play it safe play it safe play it safe life is truly wonderful butSlippery when wet stay inside stay and bide life can give youEverything but don't forget stay low who's afraid of the big bad world参考资料:希望采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
吹口哨的相关知识
其他4条回答
Flo rida唱的whistlemaroon 5唱的moves like jagger
不是这首,我找了很多都不是还是谢了
那是不是这个Starstrukk - 3oh!3 - Katy Perry
Trouble Maker? Trouble Maker唱的
金泫雅的trouble maker
是walk away吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌曲前面一直吹着口哨的舞曲是什么?是男女合唱的 嘟有嘟有嘟_百度知道
歌曲前面一直吹着口哨的舞曲是什么?是男女合唱的 嘟有嘟有嘟
我有更好的答案
trouble maker唱的歌也叫trouble maker.他们唱的没有明天也很有感觉
trouble maker
是不是韩文
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
男女合唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文高手帮忙查一首英文歌曲 开头是吹口哨声 男女合唱的 有视频链接 跪求大侠 ~~~~_百度知道
提问者采纳
是叫big bad world哦~(演唱:The Real Group)作词:Anders Edenroth作曲:Anders Edenroth Don't you don't you step on a snake don't you don't you ride a plantDon't you don't you eat a steak it might kill you Don't you don't youStay in the sun Don't you don't you open the door Don't you don't youHave any fun it will kill you if you want to get to the end of the dayBefore you die here's what I say lay down stay down cause youCan't fall off the floor who's afraid of the big bad world the bigBad world the big bad world who's afraid of the big bad worldNobody loves a chicken who's afraid of the big bad world get someGuts and feel no fear Don't you don't you sit on a wallDon't you don't you take a breath Don't you don't you answerThe call it might kill you Don't you don't you catch a cold Don't you don't you say what you think Don't you don't youEver get old it will kill you if you want to get to the end of the dayBefore you die here's what I say lay down stay down cause youCan't fall off the floor who's afraid of the big bad world......Play it safe play it safe play it safe life is truly wonderful butSlippery when wet stay inside stay and bide life can give youEverything but don't forget stay low who's afraid of the big bad world参考资料:
提问者评价
真的非常感谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
吹口哨的相关知识
其他2条回答
The Real Group - Big Bad World
trouble maker 希望是你要的歌名!!!
肯定是相信我!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌 是韩语的 轻快风 男女合唱 然后前奏像是吹口哨那种 然后高潮是 i love you o_百度知道
有一首歌 是韩语的 轻快风 男女合唱 然后前奏像是吹口哨那种 然后高潮是 i love you o
有一首歌 是韩语的 轻快风 男女合唱 然后前奏像是吹口哨那种 然后高潮是 i love you oh oh oh 撒浪嘿 oh oh oh…后面表示无力组词 反正高潮就这样 注意ohohoh 在网上找的都是注意i love you 这里 在线等
乐童音乐家 - I Love You《我恋爱的一切 OST Part.3》
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
吹口哨的相关知识
其他2条回答
不过口哨前奏的话有可能是 trouble maker 吧
我就知道会有这个回答 忘说了 真不是这个
我耳边的candy?
不不不 这个有点重了 不是这个 清新点的
那就不知了。
昂~还是谢谢了