rarrar 7z extractorr free怎样使用

RAR Extractor Free on the Mac App Store
Mac App StoreMac App Store is the simplest way to find and download apps for your Mac.To download RAR Extractor Free from the Mac App Store, you need a Mac with OS X 10.6.6 or later.
RAR Extractor Free
By qing qing yu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Description
RAR Extractor Free is a specialized application program which aims at Rar,Zip,Tar,7-zip,Gzip,Bzip2 files, you can use it to extract archive files conveniently, fast and safely.Key Features:1.Extract files from Rar,Zip,Tar,Gz,Bz2,7z files.2.Support extracting password-protected archive files,but you must know the password.3.Batch extracting.4.Double click to extract archive files to extract archive.5.Drag and drop archive files to the dock icon to extract archive.● Contact us If you have any questions, you can contact us by email. Email address : .
What's New in Version 5.2.1
Fixes other minor bugs.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Works Great for RAR Files
I got this specifically for .RAR files, and it works perfectly. It was easy to use and very fast. While most file compression formats are supported natively, at the command-line if nothing else, .RAR seems to be an exception.Several people have complained about issues opening .ZIP files with it. I would suggest that perhaps the .ZIP files involved are corrupted or otherwise compromised. OS X opens them natively and transparently, so there would be no reason to use this program or any other 3rd party program for them.
Worked fine on OSX Mountain Lion
I'm using a 2011 MBP, running OSX v10.8.5, installed and ran with no problems.
Double-clicking a rar file automatically unzips all contents into a folder with the same name.
You can set a few simple preferences in the app, such as the default directory for the unzipped folder (stock setting is to unzip into the same folder as the rar file) and actions after unzipping (e.g. exit app, open folder, etc).
Doesn't have the same archive-browsing functions as WinRar but I haven't yet found any OSX apps that do.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like playing Sims 3! I need a zip and far extractor, and thankfully I found this one! This is soooooo much easier than izip and alzip, I understand it perfectly! All you have to do is to download the file, and then drag it over ontop of the far unzipper icon on the dock, and then search for it in your computer! And you will even get to say where it goes! I am so happy, I looked ALL day for an something like this! SOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!
FreeCategory: Version: 5.2.1Size: 3.1 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: qing qing yuCompatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later,
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
3.61417&&&&&127 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&132 Ratings
More by qing qing yu
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.RAR Extractor Free Mac版 V5.2.1您的位置:
→ 压缩包文件提取工具(Free RAR Extract Frog) 5.20 中文免费版
压缩包文件提取工具(Free RAR Extract Frog)5.20 中文免费版
压缩包文件提取工具(Free RAR Extract Frog)介绍
Free RAR Extract Frog 是一个简单易用的压缩包文件提取工具,支持rar、zip等压缩文档,可以用来提取那些需要密码的压缩包文件。该软件最大的功能就是不需要密码可以直接提取被密码保护的文件,对付加密过的压缩包有出其不意的效果。软件简介Free RAR Extract Frog是一个皮肤的RAR档案支持跨区档案以及密码保护文件解压提取工具。开始通过拖放一个提取,双击或壳综合上下文菜单。上减压过程的速度,免费RAR解压缩青蛙有选项来定义一个默认输出文件夹或默认口令或。使用说明:安装本工具后,通过双击压缩包,然后把压缩包里面的文件拖出来就行了,不需要密码就可以完成这些操作。使用注意:由于是免费软件有广告方面的支持,请注意拦截。1、修改Web浏览器主页2、修改Web浏览器的默认搜索引擎3、安装提供下载或安装软件或组件(或工具栏)
其它相关版本
压缩包文件提取工具(Free RAR Extract Frog)相关的软件
(15)下载排行榜
文件是的一种压缩文件,由于他安装很方便,不需要任何外接软件,只需要把拷贝到中,然后打开此,即可用系统自带的安装程序自动安装,它的不足是,不能选择安装路径,而且会自动删除该文件。通常系统自带的.工具就可以
v4.8.0.0 汉化安装版
v1.7.2.71 中文绿色版
3.2 绿色免费版
4.5.8.0 中文绿色版
1.0 绿色免费版
绿色单文件版
安徽省六安市 网友 客人 发表于:
Free RAR Extract Frog是一个皮肤的RAR档案支持跨区档案以及密码保护文件解压提取工具
17.6M / 识别看看
16.1M / QQ拼音手写输入法
44.7M / 去广告版
5.0M / FinalData