其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美乡村歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?_百度知道
哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美乡村歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?
提问者采纳
希望能帮助你,推荐-ATwistOfFate-------来自安迪威廉姆斯AndyWilliams,由舒伯特的小夜曲填词得来。请你采纳哈嘛!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美流行歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?快速回答一下哈_百度知道
哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美流行歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?快速回答一下哈
We Are The World (Demo) - Michael JacksonThere is a time when we should heed a certain callCause the world it seems it's right in this lineCause there's a chance for taking in needing our own livesIt seems we need nothing at allI used to feel that I should give away my heartAnd it shows that fear of needing themThen I read the headlines and it said they're dying thereAnd it shows that we must heed insteadWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingBut there's a chance we're takingWe're taking our own livesIt's true we'll make a brighter day just you and meGive in your heart and you will see that someone caresCause you know that they can feed them allThan I read the paper and it said that you've been deniedAnd it shows the second we will callWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingBut there's a chance we're takingWe're taking our own livesIt's true we'll make a brighter day just you and meNo there's a time when we must love them allAnd it seems that life it don't make love at allBut if you'd be there and I'll love you more and moreIt seems in life I didn't do thatWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingBut there's a chance we are takingWe are taking our own livesIt's true we'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingBut there's a chance we're takingWe're taking our own livesIt's true we'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingBut there's a chance we're takingWe're taking our own livesIt's true we'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingBut there's a chance we're takingWe're taking our own livesIt's true we'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingBut there's a chance we're takingWe're taking our own livesIt's true we'll make a brighter day just you and me
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
欧美流行的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美给人很优美的歌曲经典有哪些?_百度知道
哪位仁兄能告诉我一下欧美给人很优美的歌曲经典有哪些?
提问者采纳
推荐-NeedlesandPins——60年代的经典歌曲,原唱杰姬狄香农(JackieDeShannon),今天带来英国乐队Smokie的翻唱。
其他类似问题