先学C语言,学习编程,再学数据结构、再再学习算法,再再再软件工程。然后学习Java、网络、安卓、.........。祝你成功。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
软件开发的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家指点,这几个句子有没有语法错误,有请指出(不用给我新句子,只要指出错误)谢谢大家帮助①【i have understood that her conclusion is grounded on the facts】 ②【the village is named after in front of the _百度作业帮
请大家指点,这几个句子有没有语法错误,有请指出(不用给我新句子,只要指出错误)谢谢大家帮助①【i have understood that her conclusion is grounded on the facts】 ②【the village is named after in front of the
请大家指点,这几个句子有没有语法错误,有请指出(不用给我新句子,只要指出错误)谢谢大家帮助①【i have understood that her conclusion is grounded on the facts】 ②【the village is named after in front of the mountain】 ③【he has got to fall ill about a month,that delayed his study greatly】④【the letter must be delivered to david 】 ⑤【although nacy desires to attend the debate,but he is too shy to speak】⑥【the experts mentioned a generation whose growth followed the TV had wasted their time so much,that lacked time to learn 】⑦【someone in the meeting suggested to appointed a committee of eleven people to make a new articles of association】⑦-2【someone who was in the meeting suggested to appointed a committee of eleven people to make a new articles of association】⑧【henry's work of arts are more good than his brother's work of arts in many aspects】 ⑨【if i could choose between a city without bike and a city with without car,i would choose the latter unhesitatingly】 ⑨-2【if i could choose between a city having not bike and a city having not car,i would choose the latter unhesitatingly】
确实,语法必须结合语境和想要表达的意思一并考量;不知道句子所为何来很难帮你改写,就连指出 “可能存在” 值得商榷之处,都只能凭借语感.& grounded onin front of that正确but整句结构suggested 后面从句需要连词引导,从句以被动语态表达比较容易more good unhesitatingly9-2 having not&语义我大概都能猜得到,组织句子和单词选择虽然并非只有一种正确的方式,但其中自然也有优劣之分.欢迎追问,切磋一下.
3. he has been ill about a month,that delays his study greatly5 but删除 6. the experts mentioned the generation whose growth followed TV had wasted so much time so that they lacked time to lea...
第二句不理解3.that---which5.although, but 去其一6.that 指代什么7.appointed---appoint
articles----article8.are---is
more good---better9.unhesitatingly---without hesitation

我要回帖

更多关于 求人指点说什么 的文章

随机推荐