好多微商发图片,左下角都会有一个小框,里面有in的字母,处理器后面的字母有by什么什么,然后下面再有一行是数字

tyxjjbk/bzbtorqxpdoiceuxcdfczih1m04q+zh9kpilwbo/uooodgaag9a/67g91z3xmgfr0o+wzts/gdbeqq==,www.49eee.
友情链接:英语的阅读理解:里面有五个小问题,看完后再回答【里面的英文字母】括号相当于横线Look at the tall student in the picture.Do you know him?He is 【2.26 meters】 tall.【1】He is famous for 【 】【2】basketball.H_百度作业帮
英语的阅读理解:里面有五个小问题,看完后再回答【里面的英文字母】括号相当于横线Look at the tall student in the picture.Do you know him?He is 【2.26 meters】 tall.【1】He is famous for 【 】【2】basketball.H
英语的阅读理解:里面有五个小问题,看完后再回答【里面的英文字母】括号相当于横线Look at the tall student in the picture.Do you know him?He is 【2.26 meters】 tall.【1】He is famous for 【 】【2】basketball.He played basketball for the Houston Rockets of NBA.He was a good basketball player.Many people love him.【Now he becomes a student of Shanghai jiao Tong University】【3】.You must know him.Yes,you are right.He is Yao Ming.1】对【1】处句子画线部分提问.2】根据文章内容,在【2】处填入一个适当的词.3】将【3】处翻译为汉语.4】Do you like Yao Ming?Why?5】What do you want to be when you are older?
1\ How tall is he?2\ playing3\ 现在他成为上海交通大学的一名学生.4\ Yes,I do. because he is a good basketball player.5\ I want to be a football player.
1.How tall is he?2.playing3.现在他是上海交通大学的学生4.I like him. Because he is so talented in playing basketball, and he is not only an athlete, but also a great patriot, a fighter .5.Yes, I...<,http://51k51.ong/
友情链接:

我要回帖

更多关于 脖子后面长好多痘痘 的文章

随机推荐