求托福作文字数要求 谢谢

求作文,谢谢谢谢谢谢! _百度作业帮
求作文,谢谢谢谢谢谢!
求作文,谢谢谢谢谢谢!&
Learning English just like learning any other language,is hard work so my first advice is to spend much time practicing using English every day.Besides,we should listen to the teacher and take notes carefully in class.Go over what is learnt regularly and finish doing our homework carefully.Listen to English radio programmes,read English stories and newspapers,watch English films and TV programmes ,keep a diary in English and attend English debbates and speech contests.If we make mistakes,correct them at once and try not to make the same mistakes.What's more,we should look up new words in the dictionary before class and prepare each lesson carefully before class.I believe if we work hard and have good ways of learning English,we will learn English well.求作文。题目《真没想到》要求:800字左右。有新意!!可以多发几篇让我选择。谢谢!!!_百度知道
求作文。题目《真没想到》要求:800字左右。有新意!!可以多发几篇让我选择。谢谢!!!
  这个世上没想到的事很多,很多没想到的事情往往穿插与我们日常生活当中。  那一天晚上所发生的事情就牢牢地被我记在脑海中。当我想起这件事,我就会感觉惭愧不已。我记得,那晚我去倒垃圾。这个时候,懒惰的我就会往往选择最近的那条路。我悄悄地走着,月黑人静的时候,我的心便一直“砰砰砰”的,没个了断。走得越远,我的脚便走得越快。离垃圾桶大概还有十米左右,我的手便痒痒起来。忽然,这时我的脑海里“忽地”闪过一个念头:我可以扔过去。馊主意!这个念头可为出现的真不及时啊,这样做未免太损人德了吧?卫生员每天都辛苦啊,倒垃圾,扫垃圾,我似乎不该把垃圾袋扔过去垃圾桶啊!可是,我分明看见那垃圾桶隔壁有一辆车,车底下却确实是躺着一只猫啊!我平生最怕猫猫狗狗,要我来到猫的附近,怎可了得?  罢了,我的手不堪负荷,正欲大力一抛,我似乎忘了一件很重要的事。没错,我差点忘了观测有没有人呢!我左顾右盼,确定没人后,一口气大力一抛,准备了事。可,可能是重了点儿,袋子的手柄在我抛去的一瞬间,断了。我瞪大了眼睛,看着不远处“落地开花”的垃圾,定了神。此时的垃圾横尸遍野,惨不忍睹。我的头“嗡”地一折腾,头大了。怎么办?怎么办?我苦苦地思索着答案。忽见远处等挂闪烁,原来是汽车来了。馊大了。我只好硬着头皮,迅速地把垃圾挪开了。汽车“叭”了一下,仿佛是对我的一种严厉的惩罚。我正打算把垃圾袋移到垃圾桶附近,那只猫却不识时务地“喵”了一声,仿佛在告诉我这个世界它还存在着。或许是这件事惹恼了我,我赌气般不再理睬垃圾袋,自己却大步流星地走开了。  正在此时,真没想到的事情偏就发生了。一位老太太在黑色的月中给我好好地上了一节特殊课。原来在刚才的夜幕中,同样有一双眼睛在注视着我的一举一动。我正喃喃着,老太太用慈祥的语气发话了:“年轻人,别意气用事了。来,快把垃圾袋放回它自己的“家”。 ”老太太的一番话点醒了我。真可谓一语惊醒梦中人啊。我三步并作两步,把垃圾袋放回原处。这时,我无地自容,还恨不得马上找个洞钻下去。  真没想到,真没想到!
谢谢!祝福你们!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
作文自己写啊!!百度你以后怎么办
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇作文 My dream weekends帮帮忙 谢谢_百度知道
求一篇作文 My dream weekends帮帮忙 谢谢
提问者采纳
What do you usually do at weekends?Well,I'd like to tell you something about my weekends.My weekends are busy and happy.At weekends I must go to learn Olympic Maths and English.After these,I can do anything that I like.Sometimes I do my homework.Sometimes I go shopping with my mum and sometimes I go out to play with my friends.If I have time,I must play computer.I go online to have a talk with my friends by QQ.I always feed my QQpet so,it has a high grade.Sometimes I dress up my blog and make some friends on it.I like my weekends.I hope everyday is weekend!
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
weekends的相关知识
其他2条回答
嗯……这个有些麻烦耶
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这篇英语作文谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
Dear Bill, I’m glad to receive your letter,thank you for your caring for the weather and my health.Now I’d like to tell you something about the smog. Since the winter last year,the smog has occurred a lot of times.it has done great harm to our daily life.many traffic accidents happened just because of the heavy smog weather,more and more people have to go to see the doctor because the serious disease caused by the smog,quite a lot of flights have to be put off,a great number of people have to stay at home for fear of the poisonous air caused by the smog. People have realized the great harm caused by the smog and the importance of protecting the environment.people all over the country are taking measures to reduce the smog weather.the government suggests people go to work or school with the public traffic, such as the bus and the underground.Also we should plant more trees. According to me, I will go to school by bike or on foot, and I won’t throw the waste anywhere.in addition, I will tell the people I meet to protect the environment as possible as they can.would you like to tell me some good ideas?i’m looking forward to your reply.
Li Hua望采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Recently,haze weather has become a daily one right here in large part of China.People are forced to wear the mask to avoid breathing poisonous air.So it is necessary to find out the reason why leads to that and work out the resolution.If we trace the cause for haze weather ,the main points are as follows ,first,china 's air quality standards are rather lax and evaluation factors are limited,so you will see that current air appraisal system has defects.Second,some people just go for economic interests instead of turning out products according to relevant law and regulations.They tend to use obsolete equipment in which they are high likely to emit a grea...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求作文 谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
Dear Tom,  Li Qi and I aregoing to have a travel to America in the coming summer vacation. Li Qi is 14 years old, the same age as we are (和我们同岁). He is glad to learn that you are my friend in U.S.
Both of us would like to meet you soon in America. We will get there by plane and I think it is the fastest way to be with you.
Li Qi like plying piano but he dislike dancing. So, when we are together, we can sing our favourite songs. We are going to visit some interesting places to learn Ameican culture. Where should we go in your opinion?  Yours ever  Li MIng
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高考作文字数要求 的文章