下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
> 速度与激情7海报手机壁纸(1/4)
速度与激情7海报手机壁纸(1/4)
您的屏幕分辨率是:
壁纸分类:
上传日期: 14:05
图集简介:《速度与激情》(Fast & Furious)是欧美主导的以赛车为主题的系列电影。其片名恰如其分的点出了这类电影的两大元素:以各种名牌跑车狂飙于公路的激情,还有体验着超过200KM H的极限速度。统一壁纸站专注于电脑、手机桌面壁纸,免费提供最好最清晰的壁纸图片下载。网罗最热门的明星、美女、卡通、系统手机壁纸等,把速度与激情7海报手机壁纸推荐给您,让您更快的找到您想要的手机壁纸。
如何下载壁纸到手机:
方法一、通过手机二维码识别软件扫描图片右侧的二维码,即可获取手机壁纸的下载地址。
方法二、点击图片上方“下载壁纸”或“查看原图”按钮,下载手机壁纸到电脑,然后通过手机的数据线传输壁纸到手机里。
统一壁纸提醒您:
本站网址点击这里收藏本站, 方便下次访问!
如忘记本站地址您也可以搜索“统一壁纸”进入本站。
二维码下载壁纸到手机
直接下载到手机
一、通过手机二维码识别软件扫描上方的二维码,即可获取手机壁纸的下载地址;
二、推荐在wifi无线连接环境下使用。
热门推荐:【更多手机壁纸】
壁纸分类:
壁纸尺寸:
壁纸色系:
您的屏幕分辨率是:您的位置:
→ 速度与激情7壁纸 1.0 高清版【免费下载】
速度与激情7壁纸&&1.0 高清版【免费下载】
速度与激情7现在正在火热上映中,相信很多的人都是非常的喜欢看的,有需要一些不错的高清速度与激情7壁纸的朋友就可以来下载这款安卓壁纸软件!速度与激情7壁纸介绍速度与激情高清壁纸速度与激情是美国媒体系列包括一系列的动作电影。范?迪塞尔,保罗?沃克Jordana布鲁斯特,米歇尔?罗德里格兹等等。为你的手机上带来不一样的感受!速度与激情7片尾曲介绍速度与激情7片尾曲《see you again》Hope you ready cause you know it bout to be a problem&It's the only way we know to go&Squad up, never roll alone&And we gone ride on forever&We ride out together&Pull up right in your zone&Take over the street, that's how we roll&And we gone ride on forever&We ride out together&Fancy when I drive, six cars in the driveway&Cash in the driver door, spend it, do it my way&I fucks you like a matador, fresh out the catalogue&One fall we all fall, crew like dominos&But chase dominos all saw my dogs riding smoke&Heavy pand like the Pope, for that pot of gold&We are not alone, broad better check your tone&You gone need a lot of help, I ain't talkin' bank loans&Sit with us, table last supper&Toast to the brothers, some bad motherfuckers&Yea, ain't nothin' but pure luxury&You lookin' left to me, should be looking up to me&Preferably one of the best&She ridin' cause we fall now and forever to death&Be loyal, real, and respect&Stay ahead of the rest&We just sit back, relax, doin' things to impress&It's the only way we know to go&Squad up, never roll alone&And we gone ride on forever&We ride out together&Pull up right in your zone&Take over the street, that's how we roll&And we gone ride on forever&We ride out together&Ridin' on ton of waves&And no way these niggas stoppin' me, ohhh nooo&Flyin' from a mile away&It's not a problem, only real ones follow me&And I can do this with my eyes closed&Blind fold two times over&Ride solo, I got women and got soldiers&I ain't fall to try and get it to nine sold&Talkin' melatonin, get it and fight coma&What's the feet of a giant&Niggas feedin' the fire&History, flee when they flyin'&You don't believe it Then try it&We don't believe in just tryin'&And I call it peoples and leave 'em in 100 pieces divided&That's cold cuts&And I've been dope for like four summers&And I ain't really going for the he say, or she say&Keep it G for peace sake&I know this shit that bones&Might leave you niggas feeling&It's the only way we know to go&Squad up, never roll alone&And we gone ride on forever&We ride out together&Pull up right in your zone&Take over the street, that's how we roll&And we gone ride on forever&We ride out together&It's YG 4hunnid&Is you ride Is you wit all the burglarizing and the violence&If Jimmy got caught up but you right there with him&So the police askin' you questions, is you gone keep quiet&Is you loyal, is you real, is you fake&When I can't tell that's the type of way that I hate&You got that fake friend, see told&Many's there's no cure so them symptoms is gone show&You know the code, stick around, hold it down, never fold&Like it's crease up in your Dicky Browns&Hold up Each one teach one&Motivate each one to be somethin'&Cause I ain't just another statistic&I do with this night if you wanna get specific&I'm just tryna make bread come quicker&For me and my dead gone hitters riht now&
类别: 媒体其他 &&&大小:280M
&&&语言: 中文
东坡下载 & 分享互联网 Copyright(c)
All Right Reserved 网站备案/许可证号 鄂ICP备号-1

我要回帖

更多关于 速度与激情7高清下载 的文章

随机推荐