最新欧美的欧美有哪些好看的三级?感谢回答的人们

有人可以推荐一点传播正能量的欧美rap歌曲么,最近听的基本上里面都是fuck?
按投票排序
nas的i can
Public Enemy - Fight The PowerVH1将它排在"100 Greatest Hip-Hop Songs"首位可不是闹着玩的。
dead & gone
题主想要正能量rap就听听80's和90早期的吧,Run-Dmc, public enemy, Tupac Shakur, Snoop D-o-double G( old school one, not the shit now),哦对了,还有beastie boys.:)
Macklemore的几首不错,White wallsTen thousand hoursOthersideCant hold usSame loveThrift shop当时在榜上蛮久的算是我听过比较正能量的,符合正常的三观
jazzhiphop有蛮多都不带粗口,探讨宗教跟爱,人生和美好,满满的正能量。
立马先想到了Macklemore的same loveWhen I was in the third grade I thought that I was gay前奏钢琴的不断loop,铺垫到这里第一句歌词一出,绝对开始走心了这样一首用第一人称撑同志的歌,别说hiphop音乐,就连整个乐坛都是很少见的甚至2014年格莱美上,用这首歌在现场举行了一个同志的集体婚礼,看到这里即使是一个直男的我也瞬间崩泪了\第二首想到的是big sean 、kanye、传奇哥三个人合作的one man can change the world看到歌名时就被吸引住了,同样也是钢琴loop(走心小标配?!)尤其是结尾big sean和他奶奶的那通电话声Thank you for callin' me, been thinkin' about me谢谢你还想着我 打电话叫我来It's all good I love you grandma我爱你 奶奶 一切都太美好了Bye再见
KRS-One - Hiphop Knowledge.Game - History.KRS-One, Marley Marl - Hip Hop Lives
姆爷 mockingbird
John Legend & Common - Glory电影《塞尔玛》的主题曲,歌词写的很感动,可以看一下在格莱美上的表演:
FUCK还不正能量吗?比Gun,drug,killing,war,suicide这些正能量多了。。。。。!
毫无疑问正能量冠军单曲应该是黑眼豆豆的《where is the love》What's wrong with the world, mama 这世界是怎么了,妈妈,People livin' like they ain't got no mamas 人们好像都没有妈妈一样。I think the whole world addicted to the drama 我觉得世人都在演戏,Only attracted to things that'll bring you trauma 只对能伤人的把戏感兴趣。Overseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorism 我们在国外口口声声要反恐,But we still got terrorists here livin' 但是在我们居住的地方还有恐怖分子,In the USA, the big CIA 就在国内。中央情报局,The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK 血帮、瘸帮,还有三K党。But if you only have love for your own race 但是如果你只爱自己的种族,Then you only leave space to discriminate 你就会让种族歧视滋长。And to 6)discriminate only generates hate 而种族歧视只会滋生仇恨。And when you hate then you're bound to get irate, 当你心中有恨,你就会发怒,Madness is what you demonstrate 而做出疯狂的事情。And that's exactly how anger works and operates 这就是愤怒的结果。Man you gotta have love just to set it straight 你必须用爱来改变这一切。Take control of your mind and meditate 控制你的情绪,用脑好好想想。Let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all 让你的爱引导灵魂。People killin', people dyin' 人们互相残杀,死去,Children hurtin' , you hear them cryin' 孩子们受伤了, 你听见他们在哭泣。Can you practice what you preach 你能实现你宣讲的福音吗?And would you turn the other cheek 你会打不还手,骂不还口吗?Father, Father, Father help us 圣父啊,请帮助我们,Send some guidance from above 给我们你的指示,'Cause people got me, got me questionin' 因为人们的问题难住了我,Where is the love (Love) 他们问:爱在何方。Where is the love (The love) 爱在何方?Where is the love (The love) 爱在何方?Where is the love 爱在何方?The love, the love 爱。It just ain't the same, old ways have changed 世事无常,New days are strange, is the world insane? 世界变得奇怪疯狂。If love and peace is so strong 如果爱与和平的力量如此强大,Why are there pieces of love that don't belong 为何这世界容不下这样的爱。Nations droppin' bombs 军队投下炸弹,Chemical gasses fillin' lungs of little ones 小孩的肺被化学气体污染,With the ongoin' sufferin' as the youth die young 小小年纪就被折磨而死。So ask yourself is the lovin' really gone 所以扪心自问爱是否真的已走远?So I could ask myself really what is goin' wrong 所以我可以问自己到底错在哪里,In this world that we livin' in people keep on givin'in 在这个我们赖以生存却经常遗弃的世界。Makin' wrong decisions, only visions of them dividends 做错误的决定,只顾自己的利益。Not respectin' each other, deny thy brother 互相不尊重,背叛兄弟朋友,A war is goin' on but the reason's undercover 发动一场战争,原因却不清不楚。The truth is kept secret, it's swept under the rug 真相被隐藏,被掩盖。If you never know truth then you never know love 如果从未知道真相,就不会了解这种爱。Where's the love, y'all, come on (I don't know) 爱在何方(我不知道)Where's the truth, y'all, come on (I don't know) 真理在何方(我不知道)Where's the love, y'all 爱在何方。People killin', people dyin' 人们互相残杀,死去,Children hurtin' , you hear them cryin' 孩子们受伤了, 你听见他们在哭泣。Can you practice what you preach 你能实现你宣讲的福音吗?And would you turn the other cheek 你会打不还手,骂不还口吗?Father, Father, Father help us 圣父啊,请帮助我们,Send us some guidance from above 给我们你的指示,'Cause people got me, got me questionin' 因为人们的问题难住了我,Where is the love (Love) 他们问:爱在何方。Where is the love (The love) 爱在何方?Where is the love (The love) 爱在何方?Where is the love 爱在何方?The love, the love 爱。I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder 我感到压力越来越重,As I'm gettin' older, y'all, people gets colder 我渐渐长大,人们渐渐冷漠。Most of us only care about money makin' 我们大多数人只知道赚钱,Selfishness got us followin' our own direction 自私让我们只顾个人眼前利益。Wrong information always shown by the media 媒体总是发出错误信息,Negative images is the main criteria 负面形象是主流标准,Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria 腐蚀年轻人的思想比细菌还快。Kids act like what they see in the cinema 小孩子都模仿电影里的情节。Yo', whatever happened to the values of humanity 人类的道德价值观变了吗?Whatever happened to the fairness in equality 平等公平的原则变了吗?Instead in spreading love we spreading animosity 不是散播爱的种子,而是散播仇恨。Lack of understanding, leading lives away from unity 缺少沟通谅解,让人们离心离德。That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' under 这就是为什么有时候我觉得空虚,That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' down 这就是为什么有时候我觉得沮丧,There's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin' under 感觉空虚并不奇怪。Gotta keep my faith alive till love's found 一定要把爱作为。People killin', people dyin' 人们互相残杀,死去,Children hurtin' , you hear them cryin' 孩子们受伤了, 你听见他们在哭泣。Can you practice what you preach 你能实现你宣讲的福音吗?And would you turn the other cheek 你会打不还手,骂不还口吗?Father, Father, Father help us 圣父啊,请帮助我们,Send us some guidance from above 给我们你的指示,'Cause people got me, got me questionin' 因为人们的问题难住了我,Where is the love (Love) 他们问:爱在何方。One world, one world. 一个世界,We only got one world. 我们只有一个世界,That's all we got, one world. 这就是我们唯一拥有的。Something wrong with it. 这个世界不对劲。One world, one world. 一个世界,We only got one world. 我们只有一个世界,That's all we got, one world. 这就是我们唯一拥有的。
RAP怎么能没有粗口。。。感觉就像东北话里面听不到特么一样别扭。。。
look for me —chipmunk (好像没拼错吧!)
感觉并不冲突,可能因为大部分人听rap只有这个词比较有辨识度。。当然题主是英语达人的话当我没说。。阿姆的lose yourself ,till I collapse,the monster, beautiful以及他写给女儿的几首歌都符合题主要求。
Macklemore - Wings鐵竹堂 ﹣ 和平世界Dumbfoundead - 24KTWNInvincible - MGKSee my tears - MGKCrooked smile - J cole
《mocking bird》,eminem写给他女儿的歌,绝对正能量(其实他著名的lose yourself也算是正能量,前段时间写给他妈妈的那首Headlights也算是。)以下是mocking bird歌词:  I know sometimes things may not always make sense to you right now   我知道有时候事情并不能如你所愿   But hey, what'd daddy always tell you?   但是嘿,爸爸怎么跟你说来的?   Straighten up little soldier   挺起身来,小战士。   Stiffen up that upper lip   坚强些!   What you crying about?   你哭什么?   You got me?    听懂我说什么了吗?   [Verse 1]   Hailie, I know u miss your mom   海莉(女儿名字),我知道你想你妈妈   And I know u miss your dad when I'm gone   也知道我离开的时候你想念爸爸   But I'm tryin' to give you the life that I never had   但是我正在努力给你一个我从来没有享受过的生活   I can see your sad   我看到你的悲伤   Even when you smile   就算你微笑时   Even when you laugh   就算你大笑时   I can see it in your eyes   我可以从你眼里看到   Deep inside you wanna cry   你心里很想哭   Cuz you're scared   因为你害怕   I am not there?   可是我不是在这儿吗?   Daddy's with you in your prayers   只要你希望,爸爸就和你在一起   No more cryin'   不要再哭了   Wipe them tears   擦掉眼泪   Daddy's here   爸爸在这儿   No more nightmares   不再有噩梦   We gonna pull together through it,We gon' do it   我们一起度过长夜,我们可以做到   Lainie's uncle's crazy ain't he, yeah   lainie叔叔挺疯狂的吧,嗯(指lainie的叔叔开枪自杀)   But he loves you girl and you better know it   但是你要知道,他很爱你们。(这里的“你们”指“Hailie和Lainie&EM的侄女&”)   We're all we got in this world   我们都会明白一些道理    When it spins   当世界旋转的时候   When it swirls   快速的旋转   When it whirls   飞快的旋转   When it twirls   急速的旋转   Two little beautiful girls   两个漂亮的小女孩   Lookin' puzzled, in a daze   看得眼花缭乱   I know it's confusing you   我知道这让你们很迷惑   Daddy's always on the move   爸爸总是不在家   Mama's always on the news   妈妈总是出现在新闻上   I try to keep you sheltered from it   我一直试图遮掩不让你接触到   But sometime it seems, the harder that I try to do that,The more it backfires on me   我努力的想让你们远离这些,但是好象我越努力这么做,就越事与愿违   All the things, growin' up   成长时遇到的一切   As daddy, daddy had to see   我是爸爸,爸爸必须去面对   Daddy don't want you to see   爸爸不想让你了解这些   But you see just as much as he did   但是你却知道得跟我一样多   We did not plan it to be this way ,Your mother and me   妈妈和我都不希望这样   But things have got so bad between us   有些事情已经使我们之间的感情恶化   I don't see us ever being Together ever again   我再也不会看到我们在一起   Like we used to be like when we was teenagers   就像我们年轻时候的那样   But then of course   但是当然   Everything always happen for a reason   总是事出有因   I guess it was never meant to be   我从没想过我们会变成现在这样   But it's just something   然而这就是就是那些   We have no control over   我们没办法控制的东西   And that's what destiny is   而这就是命运   But no more worries   但是,不用担心   Rest your head and go to sleep   躺下,睡觉吧   Maybe one day we'll wake up   或许某天醒来   And this will all just be a dream   我们发现这一切只是一个梦   [Chorus]   Now hush little baby don't you cry   嘘,小宝贝, 不要哭   Every thing's gonna be all right   一切都会好起来的   Stiffin' that upper lip up little lady I told ya   我告诉过你,小女士,要坚强些   Daddy's here to hold ya through the night   爸爸在这儿守护着你度过这夜晚   I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why   我知道妈妈现在不在这,我们也不知道为什么   We feel how we feel inside   我们只能体会内心的感受   it may seem a little crazy,pretty baby   这也许有点疯狂,漂亮的小宝贝   but I promise, Mama's gon' be alright   我向你保证妈妈一切安好。   [Verse two]   It's funny,   其实挺好笑的   I remember back one year when daddy had no money   我记得有一年,爸爸没有钱   Mommy wrapped the Christmas presents up   妈妈包了圣诞礼物   And stuck 'em under the tree   然后把他们放到树下(这里指的是圣诞树)   And said some of 'em were from me,   然后说有些是我送的   Cuz daddy couldn't buy 'em   因为爸爸没钱买它们   I'll never forget that Christmas   我怎样都不会忘记那个圣诞   I sat up the whole night crying   我坐着哭了一晚上   Cuz daddy felt like a bum,   因为爸爸觉得自己像个傻X “屁股”(英文bum就是感觉很差的意思。觉得自己没有用。让别人失望了)   See daddy had a job, but his job   看,爸爸有个工作,但是他的工作   Was to keep the food on the table for you and mom   就是让你和妈妈的桌上有食物   And at the time every house that we lived in   但那时我们每个住过的房子   Either kept getting broken into and robbed or shot up on the block   不然是被人抢了,就是就被别人拿枪打烂   And your mom, was saving money for you in a jar   你的妈妈,曾经在一个存钱罐里存钱   Tryna to start a piggy bank for you   想给你开一个猪银行(存钱罐)(这就是我们存钱罐,因为存钱罐小时候都是粉色猪做的,瓷的)   So you could go to college   你就可以去上大学   Almost had a thousand dollars   就快存到1000快钱了   'Till someone broke in and stole it   直到有个人闯入我们家然后偷走了它   And I know it hurt so bad it broke your mamma's heart   我知道那痛到它打碎了你妈妈的心   And it seemed like everything was just starting to fall apart   然后所有的事情都开始破碎,散裂   Mom and dad was arguing a lot   妈妈和爸爸总是吵架   So mama moved back on to Chalmers in a flat   所以妈妈就搬回查莫斯的住处   One bedroom apartment   一个房间的楼房   And dad moved back to the other side of 8 mile on Novara   然后爸爸搬回了8mile的另一边在诺瓦拉   And that's when daddy went to California with his CD   这时爸爸带着CD去了加利福尼亚   And met Dr. Dre and flew you and Mama out to see me,   然后认识了DR.DRE,让你和妈妈飞过来看我   But daddy had to work, you and mama had to leave me,   但是爸爸要工作,你和妈妈必须离开   Then you started seeing daddy on the TV   然后,你就在电视上看到爸爸   And mama didn't like it   而妈妈并不喜欢   And you and Lainnie were too young to understand it   你和LAINNIE都太小不懂这些,   Papa was a rollin' stone, mama developed a habit   爸爸忙得要死,妈妈就培养了一个习惯(坏习惯。应该是吸毒)   And it all happened too fast for either one of us to grab it   而这些我们想阻止但是都发生的太快   I'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it firsthand   我很抱歉你当时要当场看到   Cuz all I ever wanted to do was just make you proud   因为我只是想让你很荣耀(很有面子)   Now I'm sittin' in this empty house,   而现在我坐在这个空空的家   Just reminiscing. Looking at your baby pictures it just trips me out   在回忆,看着你的婴儿时期的照片让我很惊讶(trips me out 就是很惊讶,震惊)   To see how much you both have grown it's almost like you're sisters now   看到你们两个都长这么多,就跟你们现在像姐妹一样。   Wow, guess you pretty much are and daddy's still here   wow,看起来你就是,然后爸爸现在还在   Lainnie I'm talking to you too daddy's still here   lainnie,我也在跟你讲话,爸爸还在   I like the sound of that, yeah   我喜欢这个的声音(喜欢他说他自己还在,那个声音。)   It's got a ring to it don't it   有一个ring(这里ring是指拍子,调子,回音)   Shhh, mama's only gone for the moment   嘘,妈妈只是离开一下而已   [Chorus]   Now hush little baby don't you cry   嘘,宝贝现在不要哭   Every thing's gonna be all right   一切都会好的   Stiffin' that upper lip up little lady I told ya   我告诉过你挺起你的上嘴唇(坚强点),小女士。   Daddy's here to hold ya through the night   爸爸在这抱着你挺过这夜晚   I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why   我知道妈妈现在不在这,我们也不知道为什么   We feel how we feel inside   我们只能体会内心的感受   it may seem a little crazy   这也许有点疯狂   Pretty baby but I promise, Mama's gon' be alright   但漂亮的宝贝,我发誓妈妈没事的。   [End chorus]   And if you ask me to, daddy's gonna buy you a mocking bird   如果你问我要,爸爸会给你买一个嘲鸫   I'ma give you the world   我会给你全世界   I'ma buy a diamond ring for you   我会给你买一个钻石戒指   I'ma sing for you   我会给你唱歌   I'll do anything for you to see you smile   我会做任何事情只要能让你笑   And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine   如果那个模仿鸟不唱歌,那个戒指不发亮(发光)   I'ma break that birdie's neck    我就折断那个鸟的脖子   I'll go back to the jeweler Who sold it to ya   我会去那个卖给你的珠宝商那   And make him eat every carat   然后让他吃下每一克拉钻石   Don't fuck with Dad (ha ha)   别怪爸爸(哈哈)————————然后还有T.I.的《Dead and gone》如果说别的RAP是在讲“我有钱,我有枪,我有上不完的马子和磕不完的药”那么这首歌显然就是在告诉你远离那些东西。以下是歌词:Ay, lemme kick it to you right quick man, 兄弟,让我说几句 Nawt on some gangsta shit man on some real shit 不是一些黑道的事情,而是真实的事情 Anybody who been through the same thing I'm sure you feel the same way 谁经历过,我确定你们感觉和我一样 Big Phil, This is for you pimpin' Big Phil, 这个给你的 [Hook: Justin Timberlake (T.I.)] Ohh (hey) I've been travelin on this road too long (too long) 喔~我在这条道上呆的时间太长了 Just tryin to find my way back home (back home) 我只是想找到回去的路途 The old me's dead and gone, 以前的我已经死去 Dead and Gone, 已经死去 And Ohh.. (hey) I've been travelin on this road too long (too long) 喔~我在这条道上呆的时间太长了 Just tryin to find my way back home (back home) 我只是想找到回去的路途 The old me's dead and gone, 以前的我已经死去 Dead and Gone, yeahhe 已经死去, 耶 [Verse 1: T.I.] Every had one of them day wish you would have stayed home, 你有没有过一天后悔没有呆在家 Run into a group of niggas who gettin their hate on, 碰见一群黑鬼想发泄 You walk by - they get wrong, 你和他们擦肩而过,他们找碴 You reply then shit get blown, 你们争执 Way out of proportion way pass discussion, 事情开始火爆 Just you against them pick one then rush them, 就只有你对他们 Figure you get jumped here thats next, 选一个人开始打 They don't wanna stop there now they bustin 他们不想停手,他们开枪打 Now you gushin ambulance rushin 你正在喷血,急救就在路上 You to the hospital with a bad concusion, 你到了医院时候有个脑震荡 Plus you hit four times bullet hit yo spine, 你中了四枪,其中一个打到你的脊柱 Paralyzed waist down and ya wheelchair bound, 半身不遂,你一辈要做轮椅 Never mind that now you lucky to be alive, 不想那些东西了,你现在活着已经很幸运了 Just think it all started you fussin wit three guys, 他们都是因为你和那3个人争吵引起的 Nigga pride in the way but your pride is the way you can f**k 他们觉得自己很骄傲,但是你的骄傲是你能CAO他们 around get shot down anyday, 虽然你被枪打倒 Niggas die everyday, 黑鬼每天都死 All over bullshit, dope money, dice games, for ordinary hood shit, 都是因为狗屁而死,毒品,赌博,还有一些地盘琐事 Could this be cuz of hip-hop music, 这些是不是因为嘻哈音乐 Or did the ones with the good sense not use it, 还是因为那些懂事理的人不用暴力 Usually niggas don't know what to do when they back against the wall, 黑鬼一般没有路走的时候就不知道怎么做 So they just start shootin, 除了拿枪乱射 For red or for blue or for blow I guess, 是为了血,还是警察,还是枪声 From Bankhead upto your projects, 从亚特兰大到你的贫困区 [Bridge 1: T.I.] No more stray now I'm straight, 我现在已经不迷失了 Now I get it now I take time to think before I make mistakes just for my family sake, 我现在为了我家人都仔细考虑,未免犯错 That part of me left yesterday 我的莽撞已经是昨天了 The heart of me is strong today, 我的心从今天很强壮 No regrets I'm blessed to say the old me dead and gone away, 我不后悔,受祝福的我可以说旧的我已经死去 [Hook: Justin Timberlake (T.I.)] Ohh (hey) I've been travelin on this road too long (too long) Just tryin to find my way back home (back home) The old me's dead and gone, Dead and Gone, And Ohh.. (hey) I've been travelin on this road too long (too long) Just tryin to find my way back home (back home) The old me's dead and gone, Dead and Gone, yeahhe [Verse 2: T.I.] I ain't neva been scared I live through tragic, 我遇见悲惨的事情从不害怕 Situations could been dead lookin back at it, 想想以前的有些事情真的可能是致命的 Most of that shit didn't even have to happen, 很多事情都不应该发生 But you don't think about it when you out there trappin', 你在外面倒卖毒品时候从来不想 In the appartments hangin', smokin and rappin, 在自己的公寓里吸*, 还有说唱 Niggas start shit next thing you know we cappin, 黑鬼们开始说大话 Get locked up then didn't even get mad, 被锁起来,但是也不生气 Now I think about damn what a life I had, 现在想想我的人生竟然这样 Most of that shit look back just laugh, 想想以前这些事情我都想笑 Some shit still look back get sad, 有些事情还是很伤心 Maybe my home boy still be around had I not hit the nigga in the mouth that time, 如果我那次不打那个黑鬼,我的兄弟可能还或者 I won that fight I lost that war, 我赢了那些战斗,但是我输了那个战争 I could still see my nigga walkin out that door, 我好像还可以看到我的兄弟走出那个门口 Who would've thought I'd never see Philant no more, 谁能想象我再也看不到我的兄弟PHILANT Got enough dead homies I don't want no more, 死了太多兄弟,我真不想要了 Cost a nigga his job cost me more, 那个黑鬼丢失了工作,可我失去了更多 I'd a took that ass whoppin out for sure, 我真应该乖乖被打 Now think before I risk my life, 我冒险我生命之前,我都思考了 Take them chances to get my stripe, 我要考虑去不去拿我自己的弹匣 A nigga put his hands on me alright, 那个黑鬼是推我了 Otherwise stand there talk shit all night, 不然我们就在那里骂整晚 Cuz I hit you and you sue me, 因为我打你,你搞我 I shoot you get locked up. 我那枪射你,我坐牢 Who? Me! 谁? 我! [Bridge 1: T.I.] No more stray now I'm straight, 我现在已经不迷失了 Now I get it now I take time to think before I make mistakes just for my family sake, 我现在为了我家人都仔细考虑,未免犯错 That part of me left yesterday 我的莽撞已经是昨天了 The heart of me is strong today, 我的心从今天很强壮 No regrets I'm blessed to say the old me dead and gone away, 我不后悔,受祝福的我可以说旧的我已经死去 [Hook: Justin Timberlake (T.I.)] Ohh (hey) I've been travelin on this road too long (too long) 喔~我在这条道上呆的时间太长了 Just tryin to find my way back home (back home) 我只是想找到回去的路途 The old me's dead and gone, 以前的我已经死去 Dead and Gone, 已经死去 And Ohh.. (hey) I've been travelin on this road too long (too long) 喔~我在这条道上呆的时间太长了 Just tryin to find my way back home (back home) 我只是想找到回去的路途 The old me's dead and gone, 以前的我已经死去 Dead and Gone 已经死去 [Bridge 2: Justin Timberlake (T.I. adlibs)] I turn my head to the east, I don't see nobody by my side, 我朝着东边望去, 我并没有发现任何人在我的身边 I turn my head to the west, still nobody in sight, 我再朝着西边望去 ,依然没有人在我旁边 So I turn my head to the north, swallow that pill that they call pride, 然后我再把看看北方 ,忍受屈辱我们把它叫做自尊 That old me's dead and gone, but the new me will be alright, 以前的我已经死去,但是新的我会更好 I turn my head to the east, I don't see nobody by my side, 我朝着东边望去, 我并没有发现任何人在我的身边 I turn my head to the west, still nobody in sight, 我再朝着西边望去 ,依然没有人在我旁边 So I turn my head to the north, swallow that pill that they call pride, 然后我再把看看北方 ,忍受屈辱我们把它叫做自尊 That old me's dead and gone, but the new me will be alright, cause 以前的我已经死去,但是新的我会更好, 因为。。。 [Hook: Justin Timberlake (T.I.)] Ohh (hey) I've been travelin on this road too long (too long) 喔~我在这条道上呆的时间太长了 Just tryin to find my way back home (back home) 我只是想找到回去的路途 The old me's dead and gone, 以前的我已经死去 Dead and Gone, 已经死去 And Ohh.. (hey) I've been travelin on this road too long (too long) 喔~我在这条道上呆的时间太长了 Just tryin to find my way back home (back home) 我只是想找到回去的路途 The old me's dead and gone, 以前的我已经死去 Dead and Gone, yeahhe 已经死去————————最后来一首中文RAP,三人组合参劈的《祈祷》:我没有信仰 对神仙也不会景仰 但我相信人间的一切都受制於天上 一股力量 无形地支配这世界 日子过得不错的我始终常怀感谢 我很想找张纸 来写下我的祷告词 但怕千篇一律像老报纸上的广告词 於是我明瞭 祷告内容只是表面 重要的是内心底愿不愿意让它实现 我祈祷 不是為了吃得饱 也没那麼伟大在為人类祷告 那背著十字架的耶穌在路上跌倒 也没人掉下眼泪 来為他哀悼 在这fucked up的世界中 唯有祈祷能让我 懂得自己还有机会来奋力一搏 祈祷的方式有千万种 我只用一种 我说我的祷告词 on my microphone 我向天祈祷 在朦朧中赐我力量 走向什麼地方只有天知道 我向天祈祷 在黑暗中带来希望 走向什麼地方只有我知道 明天是艷阳高照还是乌云繚绕 风云变色的那一秒 没人知道 没有人会猜得著 没有人在乎你过得好不好 如果你 祷告 想要 有一个 依靠 需要 一个温暖的拥抱 需要 一个声音告诉你 其实做得很好 其实还在正确的轨道 很多烦恼 可能是庸人自扰 老天爷喜欢开我玩笑 有时候关掉 我的频道 有时候把我的声音 fade out 是不是我 只在落魄 失意的时候 才找祂沟通 是不是我 只在难过 无助的时候 才向祂求救 才希望祂能伸出援手 能够 保佑我 能够 平安度过 这难关重重 so 祈祷也没有用 so 就让眼泪一直流 so 我用力怒吼 直到不再委屈 也不再悲痛 no 我把祈祷的内容 付诸於行动 不再困惑 在一生中 你会遭遇多少困惑 多少不能解决的问题围绕 在你心头Children in the ghetto 只想好好过活 然而现实环境只能给予压迫Life is a struggle but you must go on 结果 人类无法掌握 或超脱像行尸 走肉 的生活 我见过 空洞的眼神一双双游移 在街头接踵 而来杂务繁多像 接龙 我何尝不想要一对翅膀 让我飞走 我祈祷 不是為了要和神佛沟通 是為了明天会更好 起床起的更早 就算 变老 头髮 变少 我也没有被宗教洗脑的烦恼 用真诚的心去祈祷 相信虔诚的祷告 最终能改变 生命的浪潮 林老师&老莫: 你是否曾经 经歷无止境的不幸 让你的心沉浸悲情 彷彿上天挑衅 多麼庆幸 我还拥有生命 我感激 并且时时提醒自己切记 不要忘记 你是否曾经感到迷惘 或是全世界的重量 都落在你的肩膀 正义不能伸张 我祈求上苍 让我不要慌张 让我 看清楚一切都很正常 我何尝不想 将痛楚淡忘 所以我跪在地上 祈祷人间也有天堂 快站起来 你的人生没那麼惨 把双眼睁开来 我们要永远往未来看 祈祷是让自己过得更好 让自己更早 知道这个世界并不总是美好 我充满期望去祈祷 我知道也明瞭 从今天起谁也不能把我击倒 我向天祈祷 (我向天祈祷) 我向天祈祷 (我向天祈祷) 我祈祷 我祈祷 我祈祷 我祈祷 我祈祷 我祈祷 明天会更好
说唱并不只是代表着痞气和暴力,也许是国内人误把所谓的硬盒和匪帮当成了所谓Rap的定义如果你真的有兴趣,听听Nik & Jay的两个代表,你会对Rap有不一样的感觉En Dag TilbageMod Solnedgangen如果要说现在的匪帮和硬盒那就不得不说Tupac。。
Rap的神级人物,EM的偶像。。。。Ghetto GospelBrenda Got a BabyLife goes onCalifornia Love哪个不是写实,可以算的上rap经典中的经典的歌,个人觉得他的歌唱出了真正的社会和现实,比纯粹的发泄暴力的境界要高出很多,他加入了很多思考,也有很多脍炙人口的曲子,他可以被成为Rap届的马丁路德金还有EM的,不需要多说,大家都懂Lose YourselfNot AfraidWhen Im goneMockingbird都是很励志或者温情的还有我个人很喜欢的Nelly--Just a Dream 等等,rap不只是那么多的暴戾和仇恨,音乐其实是一种语言,代表着歌手的世界和价值观,用心去听听,也许你会觉得rap很美
ill mind of hopsin 5
the show goes on,lupe的歌儿,最纯的正能量,适合保存在播放器里,一直舍不得删,低谷的时候听一听当药吃。

我要回帖

更多关于 欧美90年代艳星有哪些 的文章

随机推荐