有一首很适合足球的音乐歌,中间有一段是很有节奏的掌声

404 (Page Not Found) Error - Ever feel like you're in the wrong place?
Ever feel you're in the wrong place
If you're a visitor and not sure what happened:
1) You entered or copied the URL incorrectly or
2) The link you used to get here is faulty.
(It's an excellent idea to let the link owner know.)有谁知道昨天的天下足球亨利专场中,有一首歌曲是唱亨利的,节奏非常爽的一首歌曲?_百度知道
有谁知道昨天的天下足球亨利专场中,有一首歌曲是唱亨利的,节奏非常爽的一首歌曲?
提问者采纳
Thierry Henry in P.I.M.P. parodyNow if you come on down to highbury You can see Thierry Henry He is the best player you will eva see Thierry -ierry Henry Now if you come on down to Highbury You can see Thierry Henry He is the best player you will ever see Thierry-erry Henry He used to play for Juve down in Italy For a team that they called the old lady But when a call came from a place Highbury There was only one place that he was gonna be He got a plane down to Terminal 3 Went to Hertz and got a red Ferrarri He drove it all the way down to Highbury He signed the dotted line with a glass of Chablis! Now if you come on down to Highbury You can see Thierry Henry He is the best player you will ever see He is the one all of the girls fancy They like the style, they like the smile, they love the way he talks They love the style, they think he dresses like hes from New York THey like the style, they’d like to catch him take him to their room So they could show him everything and make the room go boom! He is the man, the number one, the greatest in the land Hes tried some moves so beautiful there is no greater man He’ll take you on, he’ll take the piss and leave you on your ass He is the best, the number one, you know hes fuckin’ class! Now if you come on down to Highbury You can see Thierry Henry He is the best player you will ever see Thierry-erry Henry Now if you come on down to Highbury Theres a man that you all have gotta see Hes the one all strikers wanna be He is the one, he is thierry henry The wickedest player that you’ll see Yeah the best player in the country So you need to come on down to Highbury To see the one they call THierry Henry Now if you come on down to Highbury You can see Thierry Henry He is the best player you will ever see Thierry-erry Henry I don’t know what you heard about T But a Gooner he will always be He drives Cadillac and an Audi TT And he will never join no fuckin Chelsea! I don’t know what you heard about T It didn’t take him long to reach the century He likes to take the piss in every country The best in the world is where he should be
提问者评价
谢谢了。就是这首歌。感谢还上传了歌词,歌词确实有很有意思。这首歌很适合所有henry的球迷去听啊。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
天下足球的相关知识
其他2条回答
我的名字叫伊莲 歌手:hélène
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁郑秀文上海LOVE MI演唱会上一段英文组曲后 有一首气氛歌 只有LA_LALALALA_LA的歌曲是什么歌,唱完到信者得_百度知道
郑秀文上海LOVE MI演唱会上一段英文组曲后 有一首气氛歌 只有LA_LALALALA_LA的歌曲是什么歌,唱完到信者得
这首歌酒吧经常作为调动气氛的歌,望高手多多指教!!!谢谢!!!
或者给我一个歌曲地址也行,要高清的,谢谢!!!
提问者采纳
那首歌名字是《I Will survive》原唱是Gloria Gaynor
法国世界杯足球队开赛歌就选用了这首歌。你去听听原版,确实很有气氛。好多人翻唱过呢。Mi这版本我很是喜欢,特别是红馆演唱会的那版。上海的演唱会我有看,只可惜不像红馆有那么强的节奏感了,只是截取了lalala那部分。你去百度搜一下名字就OK了。百度MP3里有
提问者评价
虽然我还是找不到,不过还是谢谢了!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
我只知道有一首中文歌里面有lalala的,是淑熙的《啦啦啦》可能帮不到你,不过这首歌也不错,你听着玩儿去把.....(*^__^*) 嘻嘻
就是i will survive!不过是重新编曲的
是香港LOVE MI演唱会吧
i will survive吧
那首歌名字是《I Will survive》原唱是Gloria Gaynor
法国世界杯足球队开赛歌就选用了这首歌。你去听听原版,确实很有气氛。好多人翻唱过呢。Mi这版本我很是喜欢,特别是红馆演唱会的那版。上海的演唱会我有看,只可惜不像红馆有那么强的节奏感了,只是截取了lalala那部分。希望能够帮到您,感谢您对永乐票务的支持。欢迎关注获取最新演出信息。^ ^
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁抱歉,您要访问的信息不存在或被删除m
&& 秒后将自动跳转到
&&1、请检查输入的网址是否正确。
&&2、如果不能确认输入的网址,请浏览来查看所要访问的网址。
&&3、直接输入要访问的内容进行搜索:有一首歌感动我_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
有一首歌感动我