谁有一些演讲的题材,一横老师爱国演讲要我准备演讲30分钟,我找不到好的题材,望大家给点主意

急```大学英文演讲.想寻找一个 最好是有中英双字幕的视频,如果没有有中英对照的演讲稿也可以.题材不限,时间3~5分钟之间.非常的紧急,希望大家可以给我提供帮助.主题是没有限制的,明星演_百度作业帮
急```大学英文演讲.想寻找一个 最好是有中英双字幕的视频,如果没有有中英对照的演讲稿也可以.题材不限,时间3~5分钟之间.非常的紧急,希望大家可以给我提供帮助.主题是没有限制的,明星演
急```大学英文演讲.想寻找一个 最好是有中英双字幕的视频,如果没有有中英对照的演讲稿也可以.题材不限,时间3~5分钟之间.非常的紧急,希望大家可以给我提供帮助.主题是没有限制的,明星演讲也可以什么就职演说,毕业典礼,通通要地要地!
第十届“21世纪杯”全国英语演讲比赛冠军演讲稿范文Bridges for the FutureI’m studying in a city that’s famous for its walls.People who visit my city are amazed at the imposing sight of its walls,especially when silhouetted against the setting sun with gold,shining streaks.The old,cracked bricks are covered with lichens and the walls are weather-beaten guards standing still for centuries.Our ancestors liked to build walls.They built walls in Beijing,Xi’an,Nanjing and many other cities,and they built the Great Wall,which snakes across half our country.They built walls to protect against enemies and evil spirits.This tradition has survived to this day:we still have many parks and schools walled off from the public.For a long time,walls were one of the most natural things in the world to me.My perceptions,however,changed after I made a hiking trip to the eastern suburbs of my city.My classmates and I were walking with some foreign students.As we walked out of the city,we found ourselves flanked by tall trees,which formed a wide canopy above our heads.Suddenly one foreign student asked me,“Where is the entrance to the eastern suburbs?”“We’re already in the eastern suburbs,” I replied.He seemed taken aback,“I thought you Chinese had walls for everything.” His remark set off a heated debate.At one point,he likened our walled cities to “jails”,while I insisted that the eastern suburbs were one of the many places in China that had no walls.That debate had no winners,but I did learn a lot from this student.For instance,he told me that some major universities like Oxford and Cambridge were not surrounded by walls.I have to admit that we do have many walls in China,and as we develop our country,we must look carefully at them and decide whether they are physical or intangible.We will keep some walls but tear down those that impede our development.Let me give another example.A year ago,when I was working on a term paper,I needed a book on business law and found a copy in the law school library.However,the librarian coldly rejected my request to borrow it,saying,“You can’t borrow this book,you’re not a student here.” In the end,I had to spend 200 yuan to buy a copy.Meanwhile,the copy in the law school gathered dust on the shelf.At the beginning of this semester,I heard that my university had started to think of unifying its libraries and linking them to libraries at other universities,so my experience wouldn’t be repeated.Barriers would be replaced by bridges.An inter-library loan system would give us access to books from any library.With globalization and China integrated into the world,I believe many of these intangible walls will be knocked down.I know that globalization is a controversial issue,and it is hard to say whether it is good or bad.But one thing is for sure:it draws our attention to China’s tangible and intangible walls and forces us to examine their role in the modern world.And how about the ancient walls of mine and other cities?Should we tear them down?Definitely not.My city,like Beijing and other cities,is actually making a great effort to preserve the walls.These walls attract historians,archaeologists,and many schoolchildren who are trying to study our history and cultural heritage.Walls have become bridges to our past and to the rest of the world.If the ancient builders of these walls were still alive today,they would be proud to see such great changes in the role of their walls.They are now bridges that link East and West,South and North,and all countries of the world.Our cultural heritage will survive globalization.我家里人让我在家里举办一个“超级演说家”,大家给个演讲题目呗,我希望能是保护环境,保护地球一类的,_百度知道
我家里人让我在家里举办一个“超级演说家”,大家给个演讲题目呗,我希望能是保护环境,保护地球一类的,
我家里人让我在家里举办一个“超级演说家”,大家给个演讲题目呗,我希望能是保护环境,保护地球一类的,不要内容!就要题目!
我有更好的答案
最后-寂-万物消逝
你家人真有意思。
低碳环保,美好生活
保护环境人人有责
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
超级演说家的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语演讲比赛~希望大家帮我出出主意啦!再过10天我英语演讲就要参加决赛了~比赛给出了7个话题~我想选一个新颖的~角度独特的说·~希望大家能帮我出出主意啦~1.advertisements are full of lies.do you_百度作业帮
英语演讲比赛~希望大家帮我出出主意啦!再过10天我英语演讲就要参加决赛了~比赛给出了7个话题~我想选一个新颖的~角度独特的说·~希望大家能帮我出出主意啦~1.advertisements are full of lies.do you
英语演讲比赛~希望大家帮我出出主意啦!再过10天我英语演讲就要参加决赛了~比赛给出了7个话题~我想选一个新颖的~角度独特的说·~希望大家能帮我出出主意啦~1.advertisements are full of lies.do you agree?why or why not2.as a college student,what lesons have you learned from the global financial crisis?3.what do you know about the world expo 2010 in shanghai?4.college english learning is a it's useless.do you agree?why or why not?5.are you willing to be a volunteer for an earthquake-struck area?why or why not?6.please comment on "better city,better life"7.what do you think of the young people born in the 1990s?就7个话题~任选一个~然后外教还会根据你的演讲提2个问题·~所以·~看看·~哪个话题比较能吸引人眼球呢~总共有29个人进决赛·~所以·~我想从不同于别人的角度来阐述这个话题~重谢哦@@!
写一点儿建议,但我想还是你自己拿注意比较好1.既然是演讲,最好意义要积极一些2.不知道你的词汇量怎样,我想外教要提问的话,最好选你比较了解的话题,词汇量丰富的3.至于新颖,世博还有90人都挺新颖,但是要考虑你的把握情况,我感觉外国人也许会对环保一类问题感兴趣4.不管选哪个,讲得要精彩一点,
please comment on "better city,better life"要准备演讲了,希望大家可以推荐我些好的文章,里面内容要精彩点不要大道理内容题材不限阅读量太少了,_百度知道
要准备演讲了,希望大家可以推荐我些好的文章,里面内容要精彩点不要大道理内容题材不限阅读量太少了,
没看过什么好的文章!!求推荐
英文演讲么? 推荐I have a dream中文的话,可能要自己写了。speech 主要是情感,跟文章有一定关系,但各占一半。百度一下即兴演讲素材,找一篇自己看着喜欢的。稍微改写下,背下来就行了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
大道理的相关知识
其他1条回答
可以看看刘一秒的视频,值得推荐!
《把信带给加西亚》这个不错
哦,我看看
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一句经典文言文 “己所不欲,勿施于人”之类的 最好有句子成分和字的解释 联系现状做演讲400字左右比较急,希望大家帮个忙啊
老师要我们做演讲,高一的结合学习最好十分感谢答得_百度作业帮
求一句经典文言文 “己所不欲,勿施于人”之类的 最好有句子成分和字的解释 联系现状做演讲400字左右比较急,希望大家帮个忙啊
老师要我们做演讲,高一的结合学习最好十分感谢答得
求一句经典文言文 “己所不欲,勿施于人”之类的 最好有句子成分和字的解释 联系现状做演讲400字左右比较急,希望大家帮个忙啊
老师要我们做演讲,高一的结合学习最好十分感谢答得好 有赏……
,出自《论语》。中国古代思想家教育家孔子的名言。解释为自己不希望他人对待自己的言行,自已也不要以那种言行对待他人。翻译  自己不愿意做的事,不要强加在他人的身上。 意译  自己不愿承受的事也不要强加在别人身上。   这里解释的对方,以原文:己,知己,不分彼此,(所以:解释为对方)...
穷则独善其身,达则兼善天下士不可不弘毅,任重而道远。这个非常适合高中生讲了,谈理想,谈未来什么的。

我要回帖

更多关于 一横老师爱国终极演讲 的文章

随机推荐