求大神ps的后果全集 问:求翻译成英语:你在节目中的镜头太少了

英语翻译求大神帮忙把下面一段文字翻译成英语 :在生活中我们都需要或者不得不独立的做一件事.还记得高一时有一日我晚自习想离开学校回家休息,但是班主任老师不在无法开请假条,在来_百度作业帮
英语翻译求大神帮忙把下面一段文字翻译成英语 :在生活中我们都需要或者不得不独立的做一件事.还记得高一时有一日我晚自习想离开学校回家休息,但是班主任老师不在无法开请假条,在来
英语翻译求大神帮忙把下面一段文字翻译成英语 :在生活中我们都需要或者不得不独立的做一件事.还记得高一时有一日我晚自习想离开学校回家休息,但是班主任老师不在无法开请假条,在来到校门口时学校的保安不允许出校门.这时,我想到了翻围墙出校门,但是在翻围墙时,脚一不小心卡在了铁栏杆上,结果一跤摔在地上.顾不了痛赶快逃离了现场.原来翻墙也是个技术活.珍爱生命远离围墙.
In our daily life, we have to do thingsindependently. I still remember that one day when I was in grade 10 I wanted togo home to take a break while other students were having evening class.Unfortunately, my teacher was not at school so that I could not get the excusewhich the entrance guard would not let me go. Then I got an idea that maybe I couldclimb over the wall. While I was doing that my foot was nipped by the ferric fencewhich made me fall heavily to the ground. Feeling embarrass I ran away withoutthinking about the hurt. Now I know that only skillful people can climb overthe wall, we need to stay away from the fence and keep alive! HA HA HA求求大神写一篇关于《搜索》的英语影评,翻译的也行._百度作业帮
求求大神写一篇关于《搜索》的英语影评,翻译的也行.
求求大神写一篇关于《搜索》的英语影评,翻译的也行.
网络暴力和个体生命困境 Network violence and individual life predicament  ——《搜索》影评 -- " search ".   曲曲/文 Winding / paper  都市职场女性叶蓝秋在一次公司的例行体检中无意得知自己身患淋巴癌晚期,这一突如其来的打击差点没有把她给击倒,但是无论如何,她还是希望自己能够好起来的.回公司后就向老板(城中富豪,上市公司老总)沈流舒借100万,说是要救一个人的性命.正当她悲伤时刻,扑在老板怀中哭泣之时,沈太太推门看见此景.不容分说就形成误会.而此后,她更是被一系列的事件推到一个悬崖边,让她对自己、对人世都彻底地绝望. Metropolitan career women, Ye Lanqiu in a company's routine check-up accidentally learns she has lymph cancer later period, this one come unexpectedly hit nearly didn't give her down, but in any case, she still hopes to better. After returning a company to the boss ( the Regal, the listing Corporation Mister ) Shen Shu by flow 1000000, that is to save a life. She was just a sad moment, flutter in the boss arms crying, Mrs. Shen pushed the door and saw the scene. No time is allowed for explanation. On the formation of misunderstanding. Since then, she was a series of events is pushed to the edge of a cliff, let her on his own, the world was thoroughly despair.  借得100万后,她本打算积极治疗(虽然查阅过网上资料,治疗和自己需要承受的痛苦都是 需要有极大的心理准备的),却因为一件极为意外的小概率事件而彻底改变了.在偶尔乘坐的公交车上,因为没有给旁边的老人让座,而被《今日事件》记者杨佳琪拍成视频,并被该电视台的资深电视人陈若兮做成一档电视节目,在网络上引起轩然大波.一时间,漫骂声如潮水而来,陈记者为了收视率,自以为义,继续深入走访报道(到叶篮秋初中的学校寻找到班主任,而昔日以她为荣的学校如今却以她为耻,等等),网络上更是人肉到叶的具体个人资料. By 1000000, she intended to active treatment ( although access to on-line information, treatment and their need for pain are required to have great psychological preparation ), but because of a very unexpected events of small probability and completely changed. In occasional bus, because there is no give next to the old seat, and was " today " reporter Yang Jiaqi filmed video events, and was the television veteran TV personality Chen Ruoxi made a television show, the network caused a great disturbance. For a time, diatribes tide comes, Chen reporter for ratings, self-righteousness, continue to visit report ( to Ye Lanqiu junior high school to find the teacher, and the former is proud of her school is now taking her shame, etc.), the network is the human to the leaf specific personal information.  原本很简单的一件事情,在媒体和网络的过分关注下,复杂化了.记者杨佳琪曾经单独找到叶篮秋,并且拍下她向公众道歉的视频,然而在这一档节目正最受大家欢迎的时候,电视台的陈若兮决定暂时不播放这一视频,以追求电视节目的收视率.叶蓝秋也在接受完杨佳琪的采访后,提出要雇佣杨守诚(一个职业婚庆人,陈若兮谈了三年的男朋友,刚被老板解雇)当一个星期的保镖的要求,杨守诚成为她一周的保镖(杨对陈称,在外面谋得新的职业,为某情感救助站面试期内). Originally a very simple thing, much attention in the media and on the Internet, complicated. Reporter Yang Jiaqi once found separately leaf basket of autumn, and took her to the public apology video, however in this show is the most popular time, TV's Chen Ruoxi decided not to broadcast the video, to the pursuit of television ratings. Ye Lanqiu was also on the receiving end of Yang Jiaqi after the interview, put forward to want to hire Yang Shoucheng ( an occupation wedding, Chen Ruoxi talks about the boyfriend of three years, was fired by the boss ) when a week's bodyguard, Yang Shoucheng became her a week 's bodyguard ( Yang on Chen said, on the outside for the new occupation a relief station, emotional interview period ).  随着网络上铺天盖地的漫骂指责和她本身对病痛的恐惧,她开始用酒精和香烟来麻醉自己.于此同时,杨守诚以为她是个得罪了大奶避风头的小三,这样糟践自己实在觉得痛心,竟渐渐暗生情愫.在给她做保镖的日子里,陪她四处散心.当她提出要去蹦极的时候,他一开始虽然不愿意,却也在她的软磨硬泡中同意了.或许从陪她蹦极的那一刻起,潜意识里,他已经开始爱上她了.只是他自己还不知道,或者还不愿意承认.这从后来他对杨佳琦说,爱上一个人,就会跟她一起去蹦极,便可以看出端倪.但是在叶蓝秋要求去家政公司寻找年轻保姆的时候,被家政公司的人认出自己就是网络上的墨镜姐的时候,杨守成的表现却令她对人世感到了彻底的绝望(杨面对那么多人围攻叶的时候,却是顾自己到门口车里去等待,毫不理会).包括后面他和她一起在家政公司门口被人拍的照片被传到网络上后,他对她的咆哮,他为了要跟女朋友解释而要抛弃她一个人在郊外看日出的时候,她的那种撕心裂肺的疼痛,是旁人无法体会的.她感觉到的是,她已经逐渐被这个世界抛弃了,这让她对自己的生命感到失望,更是对这个人世感到失望. Along with the network storm of abuse accusations and she is the fear of ill, she began to use alcohol and cigarettes to their own anesthesia. At the same time, Yang Shoucheng thought she was offended the big obstacle in the limelight that mistress, Zaojian themselves feel distressed, he began a romance was budding. In her bodyguard days, accompany her around to relax. When she proposed to go bungee jumping, he started although reluctant, but also in her importuning agreed to. Perhaps from her bungee jumping moment, subconsciously, he has already begun to fall in love with her. But he himself did not know, or are not willing to admit. From this he said to Yang Jiaqi, fell in love with a person, will go with her bungee jumping, he can be seen. But at Ye Lanqiu's request to domestic companies looking for young babysitter when, by domestic companies who recognized her sister is on the network sunglasses when, Yang Shoucheng's performance made her the world feel complete despair ( Yang in the face of so many siege leaves, but for himself to the door in the car to wait, pay no attention to ). Including the right behind him with her at home at the entrance was shot photos were spread on the network, he to her roar, in order to explain with girlfriend and leaving her alone in the country to watch the sunrise time, her kind of piercing pain, other people cannot understand. She felt was, she has gradually been abandoned by this world, which allowed her to his own life is disappointed, is on the world disappointed.  作为保镖,当他得知她身患这样的重病后,决定留下来陪她看完日出.其实,或许在这一瞬间,他似乎才真正明白自己已经是爱上她了.在她生命中的最后时刻,一如她在视频中说的那样,她要过好她接下来的每一个小时、每一分钟.在这样的珍贵时刻,有杨守成陪伴在旁,这迟来的爱虽然短暂,却也慰藉了她心灵片刻的宁静,让她得到了短暂的幸福. As a bodyguard, when he learned that she was so seriously ill, decides to stay with her watching the sunrise. In fact, perhaps at this moment, he seems to really understand who is in love with her. In her last moments, as she was in the video said, she is going to have her next every hour, every minute. In such a precious moment, Yang Shoucheng walks beside the belated love, though short, but also comfort her mind a few moments of quiet, let her get temporary happiness.  然而,面对整个的生命,和这个人世,她却已经是彻底地绝望了.社会舆论不给她道歉的机会,抓住她的过错不放.沈流舒的太太在电话里暴她是小三,同样不给她争辩的机会.这样不宽容的社会舆论环境,实则是很不健康的.互联网和媒体,更多的网络公众,在不明真相的情况下,对个体的伤害,往往是让人始料未及的.在社会面前,个人永远是弱势的,个人是何等微不足道. However, face the whole life, and this life, but she is already thorough despair. Public opinion does not give her the opportunity to apologize, seize her fault on. Shen Liushu's wife on the phone. She is mistress, also do not give her the opportunity to argue. This is not tolerant social environment, it is very unhealthy. The Internet and media, more and more network public, in the unknown truth conditions, on the individual injury, often people unexpected. On the social front, the individual is always vulnerable, how individuals is not worth mentioning.  最后她的放弃了自己的生命的结局,虽然是大家不想看到的,却也是这个电影的点睛之笔.尘世的爱是那么无力,经不起疾病和社会舆论的折腾,她在最后的遗言中怀着遗憾说,杨守成,我爱你.而关于那100万,她让他代为捐赠给需要帮助的人.从此处看,她虽然对这个人世充满失望,却也不失其自身继续为善的愿望.从这个意义上讲,导演还是想告诉人们,在人世中,还是有那珍贵的百分之一,如同末世中的挪亚方舟之选民一般,不曾让上帝彻底失望.那是全人类的希望.Finally she gave up his life ending, although we do not want to see the film, but also the punchline. The love world is so helpless, without disease and social public opinion ", her last words with regret saying, Yang Shoucheng, I love you. And on the 1000000, she asked him to donate to the people who need help. From here, although she to this world full of disappointment, they also lose their good wishes to continue. In this sense, the director wanted to tell people, in this world, or with the precious one percent, as the end times for Noah's Ark voters generally, never let God thoroughly disappointed. It is the hope of all humanity.求大神帮忙把这句话翻译成英语_百度知道
求大神帮忙把这句话翻译成英语
&再也找不到那样刻骨铭心的感情&求大神帮忙翻译百度翻译的不知道对不对啊,没有用过Could not find the feeling that imprint is engraved on my heart.
提问者采纳
There isn't such heartfelt love anymore.或:We can't find such heartfelt love anymore.个人觉得前者更好些。
We can't find such heartfelt love anymore.
额, 这个We,可以换成I么,
可以的,如果“我”收到了打击。
额,什么意思,什么打击
我的意思是,若“我”对找到那样的爱情失去信心了。
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Never again could you find such a heartfelt love/affection.
Can't find a deep-rooted feelings like that
对就是这个 Could not find the feeling that imprint is engraved on my heart.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语达人帮忙把这份简历翻译成英文求大神帮助_百度知道
求英语达人帮忙把这份简历翻译成英文求大神帮助
姓名: 性别:男 出生日期:日 学历:高中 婚姻状况:已婚 证件类型:
证件号码: 户口所在地:上海 通讯地址:普陀区平利路90弄 邮编:200065 联系方式: 家庭电话: 工作经历: 2002年6月-2009年4月 上海锦江出租汽车有限公司(合同到期) 职务:出租车驾驶员 自我介绍:本人为人正直,人际关系良好,非常热爱司机这个职业,有强烈的事业心和敬业精神,责任心强,适应能力快,反映灵敏,绝对服从上司的安排! 驾照:准驾车型D1
提问者采纳
Date of Birth: June 3, 1972
Education: High School
Marital status: Married
Document type:
Document number:
Where they are residing to: Shanghai
Address: Victoria Road, Putuo District 90 get-ping
Post Code: 200065
Home phone:
Work experience:
working in Shanghai Jin Jiang Taxi Corporation Limited during June 2002 -April 2009 (contract expires)
Position : Taxi Driver
Self-introduction: I am straightforward , I Have good interpersonal relationship, I'm very passionate to be a professional drivers,and have a strong sense of push-and-go and professional ethics,and responsibility.I am easy to adapt new environment and quick-responsed.I'm absolute obedience to my superiors!
Driver's license: Quasi-driving type D1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译成英文,内容在问题补充_百度知道
求大神翻译成英文,内容在问题补充
摘要:供应链的构建是供应链管理实施的基础,供应链的企业绩效评价是供应链管理实施结果的检验。本文从供应链管理的基本内涵开始研究了供应链管理的实施以及实施后的绩效评价问题。论文第一部分阐述了供应链管理在我国的发展历史和现状,详细分析了绿色供应链管理这一模块在我国的发展史。论文第二部分论述了供应链管理的实施:给出了与供应链管理相关的基本概念。如供应链的概念,供应链管理的概念,分析了供应链管理与传统管理的区别,探讨了集成化供应链管理;介绍了供应链的构建,首先说明了集中供应链体系结构模型,在此基础上详细分析了供应链的设计步骤;阐述了在绿色供应链管理的实施。最后详细介绍了供应链网络的设计。论文的第三部分构建了供应链运行的绩效评价系统。关键词:供应链构建、供应链管理实施、绿色供应链、供应链网络设计、供应链的绩效评价
Abstract:The construction of supply chain is a supply chain management, enterprise performance evaluation of supply chain is to test the implementation of supply chain management results. This paper begins to performance evaluation of supply chain management and the implementation of after the implementation of the basic connotation of supply chain management.The first part of the paper describes the supply chain management in the development history and present situation of our country, a detailed analysis of the green supply chain management, this module in the history of the development of our country.The second part of the thesis discusses the implementation of Supply Chain Management: basic concepts related to supply chain management is given. Such as the concept of supply chain, the concept of supply chain management, analyzes the differences between supply chain management and traditional management, discusses the integrated sup introduces the construction of supply chain, the centralized supply chain system and structure model, based on a detailed analysis of the design steps of supply chain described i green supply chain management. The final details of the design of supply chain network.The third part of the thesis established the performance evaluation system of the supply chain operation.Key word.The performance evaluation of supply chain, supply chain management, the implementation of green supply chain, supply chain network design, supply chain
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
这个应该是 什么部门的考试题目,看见好多人今天都问了。
有具体的内容,才好。
不要害别人啊,在网上翻译谁不会啊?别人要有语法语序的。
不会英文怎么破,唉
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖