一首英文歌在适合健身房的英文歌听到的it s 过来光 it s 比蹦 求好心人 告诉我。

求一首英文歌 当中有ha ha ha ha.....好像还有it`s true...比较有节奏的。_百度知道
求一首英文歌 当中有ha ha ha ha.....好像还有it`s true...比较有节奏的。
小野猫组合--beep The Pussycat Dolls - Beep (Feat. Will.i.am)Ha, ha-ha, ha-haHa, ha-ha, haHa-ha, ha-ha, ha-haHa, ha-ha, haIt's funny how a man only thinks about the...You got a real big heart, but I'm looking at your...You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...I don't give a...Keep looking at my...'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-haEvery boy's the sameSince I been in the seventh gradeThey been trying to get with meTrying to (Ha, ha-ha, ha, ha-ha)They always got a planTo be my one and only manWant to hold me with their handsWant to (Ha, ha-ha, ha, ha-ha)I keep turning them downBut, they always come aroundAsking me to go aroundThat's not the way it's going down'Cause they only wantOnly want my ha, ha-haHa, ha-haOnly want what they wantBut, na, ah-ahNa, ah-ahIt's funny how a man only thinks about the...You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...I don't give a...Keep looking at my...'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-haYou didn't know that noDon't mean yes, it means noSo just hold up, wait a minuteLet me put my two cents in itOne, just be patientDon't be rushingLike you're anxiousAnd two, oh just two usSo try to get your (Ahh)Do you know that I know?And I don't want to go thereOnly wantOnly want my ha, ha-haHa, ha-haOnly want what they wantBut, na, ah-ahNa, ah-ahIt's funny how a man only thinks about the...You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...I don't give a...Keep looking at my...'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-haBoomp-boomp, Omp-ompBoomp, boomp-boompBoomp-boomp, Omp-ompBoomp, boomp-boompOoh, you've got it bad I can tellYou want it bad, but oh wellDude, what you got for meIs something ISomething I don't need Oh!It's funny how a man only thinks about the...You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...I don't give a...Keep looking at my...'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-haIt's funny how a man only thinks about the...You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...I don't give a...Keep looking at my...'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首很好听的英文歌,大概内容不清楚 一个很甜美的女歌手的声音(外国人),大概的旋律是“It‘s no one the play 的拉给,with you ”←可能是错的只是旋律罢了 求大神要歌名,重分酬谢。
有一首很好听的英文歌,大概内容不清楚 一个很甜美的女歌手的声音(外国人),大概的旋律是“It‘s no one the play 的拉给,with you ”←可能是错的只是旋律罢了 求大神要歌名,重分酬谢。
laurel music-no one wants forever
那首歌速度有点快的,不是你说的这首
Hilary Duff - No Work, All Play这个?不是的话,你找到我想也听听。
唉,刚开始以为是,可以不是。
Makeba Riddick - Better Than Love呵呵,很好听哦
唉,也不是加我扣扣
其他回答 (3)
恩 。。 不知道 踩踩 呵呵
是反反复复
是英文歌啊。
你看一下是不是“Broken
不是诶。。。 是一个像艾薇儿一样的女声。可能就是艾薇儿,我也不清楚。。。很好听的,就是忘了叫啥子
那我就不知道了
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一首英文歌,类似慢摇的类型,女声唱的。前奏是钢琴,滴答滴答滴答的节拍..开头是It's been alone_百度知道
提问者采纳
是Lily Allen 的 5 oclock 么~~
不是啊 等等我放出视频
是Leona Lewis的 better in time
哇卡卡卡卡卡卡~~是的是的 可不可以顺带说一下7分18秒开始的那段女声歌曲啊?谢谢啦~~马上给分~~~
那好像不是英文的···太糊了 听不清
你可以找找 夜愿(night wish)的歌 风格挺像
只能帮你这么多啦
哈哈 听到个Nobody 声音很像夜愿,不过感觉夜愿更加摇滚一点吧~还是谢谢你!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
滴答滴答的相关知识
其他1条回答
beatles the
专辑:rubber soul
It's been a long time, now I'm coming back home
I've been away now oh how I've been alone
Wait till I come back to your side
We'll forget the tears we cried
But if your heart breaks, don't wait, turn me away
And if your heart's strong, hold on, I won't be late
Beatles, The
We'll forget the tears we cried
I ... you ought to know
That I've been good as good as I can be
And if you do I'll trust in you
And know that you will wait for me
It's been a long time, now I'm coming back home
I've been away now oh how I've been alone
明显不是啊 我放出视频您再停下
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌。第一句好像是{it`s too late}_百度知道
求一首英文歌。第一句好像是{it`s too late}
我有更好的答案
是不是?it's too late 歌手:eric clapton
专辑:layla and oals
It's too late, she's gone.It's too late, my baby's gone.Wish I had told her she was my only one.It's too late, she's gone.It's a woman that cries,So I guess I've gotta hide my eyes.Yes, I will miss her more than anyone.It's too late, she's gone.She's gone, yes she's gone.She's gone, my baby's gone.She's gone, yes she's gone.Where can my baby be?And I wonder does she knowWhen she left me, it hurt me so.I need your love babe, please don't make me wait.Tell me it's not too late.
看看是这首吧
Don't say it's too late 请别说已太晚
It doesn't take much to learn 你很快就意识到:
when the bridges that you burn 亲手烧毁桥梁,
Leave you stranded feeling alone 终会使自己困窘孤立。
It doesn't take much to cry 你很快就开始哭泣:
when you're living in a lie 因为生活在自己的谎言中,
And deceiving that someone who cares 欺骗了关心你的人。
If I could turn back the time 要是时间能倒转
I would put you first in my life 我一定把你放在生命中最重要的位置。
And I would risk it all for you 我会不顾一切地向你证明,
to prove my love is true 我对你的爱是多么真诚。
I'll build a wall around my heart 我会在我心灵的周围筑上壁...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,第一句是it‘s a beautiful night 求歌名_百度知道
有一首英文歌,第一句是it‘s a beautiful night 求歌名
男的唱的,挺欢快的,后边还有句 是
我有更好的答案
是一首公认的求婚音乐,Bruno Mars唱的Marry You,歌词描写了男子印求婚时激动又迫切的矛盾心理,而且心里眼里的夜色都是那么的美,所以说beautiful night。很不错,很经典的一首歌
Bruno Mars唱的Marry You
ace of base
beautiful life
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌曲蹦蹦蹦 女生 的文章