歌曲条目:13首
简介信息:暂无
Mr.Children专辑列表
Split the Difference热门歌曲列表
歌手Mr.Children新专辑Split the Difference信息由沪江外文歌曲提供
教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&It Don’t Make Any Difference这首歌曲是谁的?_百度知道
It Don’t Make Any Difference这首歌曲是谁的?
NBA LIVE 2008里的曲子 歌手是 Kevin Michael featuring WyckefWyclef in the area Kevin Michael in the area What we tell the girls I got love for ya (girls) Hey, one love) Cause in my heart I will always believe (yup, one love, one love, one love) Cause in my heart I will always believe (yup, one love, one love, one love) That we were meant for each other Love ain’t got no color It don’t make any difference to me (Yeah) What they see With all the black with all the white with all the Asian The Caribbean the African the Latin women The European, the words that they Think I don’t hear them say Before you let a tear fall Remember girl [Chorus] It don’t make any difference to me (one love, one love) That we were meant for each other Love ain’t got no color It don’t make any difference to me (Yeah) What they see Ohh [Verse 3] Baby things gone change but it’s still the same We gone find a way so we can maintain Even though it might get a little difficult Always remember girl that we’re inseparable [Chorus]x2 It don’t make any difference to me (one love, Middle Eastern and the Indian This goes out to all the girls around the nation [Verse 2] Every time I look at you Deep in your brown eyes I see What you’re going through The streets are different If you’re in between Oh, Middle Eastern and the Indian This one goes out to all the girls around the nation [Verse 1] All you gotta do is look at me Three generations in my family You see People treat you different when you’re in between He was black and she was white You know that most people thought that it wasn&#39, one love) What the world thinks about us baby (yup, one love, one love) What the world thinks about us baby (yup, one love) That we were meant for each other Love ain’t got no color It don’t make any difference to me (Yeah) What they see With all the black with all the white with all the Asian The Caribbean the African the Latin woman The European, one love) Cause in my heart I will always believe (yup, one love, I got love for ya (girls) With all the black with all the white with all the Asian The Caribbean the African the Latin woman The European, one love) What the world thinks about us baby (t right I could still remember what she used to say [Chorus] It don’t make any difference to me (one love, I could feel it everyday The whispers
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我喜欢美国黑人的说唱音乐
类似于网络游戏街头篮球的那种歌
谁有给我介绍一些啊_百度知道
我喜欢美国黑人的说唱音乐
类似于网络游戏街头篮球的那种歌
谁有给我介绍一些啊
提问者采纳
cn/userweb/。后来再次在电视上听到就是NBA一期乔丹的专题了.244/nk_down/mu . CL - Smooth All I Know  DJ Vadim feat.t Stop--The Rolling Stones——  /userweb/,里面反反复复念叨的yaoming.mp3" target="_blank">http.Michelle Branch  http!  正如MJ在NIKE最新的广告片中的台词一样.happychina,分球.yaoming  越听越像“要命”那几段白人念白挺有意思的,Go,听多了很郁闷呢,版本非常多。  他们从当年的学生乐队变成了如今白发苍苍的老家伙,回顾着乔老大的一个又一个传奇://www://wang.happychina, /userweb/,本次游戏里面收录了19首不同风格的音乐,MV也很唯美~  每次NBA比赛间歇播这首歌的时候.mp3  NBA宣传曲  我自己非常喜欢这首歌://202,/userweb/.yi3344?毫无疑问----速度..31.cn/userweb/://www://www:NBA Live 08  资源类型:EA Trax  专辑介绍。  The Rolling Stones这群老家伙在02年的精选集《四十年一舔》中收录了这首歌.net, Hip Hop  发行公司:  I LOVE THIS GAME://bbs!  http.Kelly Rowland——    ——姚明之歌.mp3" target="_blank">http. Keri Hilson - The Way I Are  UnkleJam - Love Ya  中文名称,  一定会让所有喜欢速度游戏的球迷惊呼://www://www:Alternative!  原本用于足球的歌变成了篮球味道.happychina.Kelly——http. J,喜欢火箭队的饭丝肯定不陌生吧.cn/userweb/!”  Dilemma--Nelly feat:美国  语言://bbs,都在昭示着他们永不停息的精神:劲爆美国职业篮球2008  英文名称!.blog, Heavy Metal.244/nk_down/mu" target="_blank">http
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
50 Cent - In Da ClubDr.Dre Feat Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg - The Next EpisodeChingy - Right ThurrLudacris - Act A FoolAkon Feat Eminem - Smack ThatXzibit Feat Dr.Dre & Snoop Dogg - XDMX - Party Up In Here
mocking bird you were my everything Encore numb remember the name 99problems hip hop is dead听听看喽,看看喜不喜欢
where is the love ...还可以 楼上的抄袭
50CENT,JAY-Z,2Pac,艾米纳姆
where is the love ...你去听听嘛...
说唱音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁专辑中文名: 惠威试音天碟专辑英文名: HiVi Hear the Difference!艺术家: 群星音乐类型: 试音碟资源格式: APE版本: [MF音乐传真][最终修订版 5CDs]发行时间: 2008年地区: 大陆语言: 普通话,英语,粤语简介: 出版发行:中国长城艺术文化中心制作群:出品人:史京国 |监制:魏丽丽 |策划:刘英 |责编:王桂莉专辑介绍:  音乐传真 惠威高保真测试 指定APE 之Test audio  音乐传真旗下高级立体监听极品系列。独家专利Magical tone 技术支持“传真”高保真音源ISN+OSN+SEVO+NSMNT3D音响系统!  VeryCD上已有多张“惠威试音碟”,本人都已经下载测试听过了,总的来说音质都很不错。虽然可能不是原版CD,可能也没有经过惠威公司的授权,但个人认为已经做的很不错了,很多非常经典的曲目“耳熟能详”。  偶发布的这5张是几天前在网络搜索得到的,经过Tau Analyzer 、Adobe Audition一翻彻底的测试与试听,除了第一张不尽人意以外,其余4张绝对经典!声音清晰又震撼!经过编辑后在此与喜欢试音的网友们分享~ 2点说明:1. 个人认为这5张可能不是惠威授权的正版试音碟。说它是“山寨”也好“盗版”也罢,但网上各大书城都有经销,音效确实也很棒。 当然萝卜白菜各有所爱,喜欢的你就下之。2. 此套专辑来自MU网盘下载,在此非常感谢原发布者的无私分享!  惠威试音天碟Ⅰ(人声试音)ISRC:CN-A09-08-312-00/A.J6专辑曲目:01. 蔡琴 - 月光小夜曲02. 黄红英 - 初次尝到寂寞03. Friends Of Carlotta - How Deep Is Your Love04. Mary Black - Ellis Island05. 沈丹 - 情人的眼泪06. 区瑞强 - 相思河畔 (粤,国)07. 王菲 - 天空08. 藤田惠美 - 漫步在莎莉花园 (Down By The Salley Gardens)09. Sarah Brightman - Scarborough Fair10. 鲁艺 - 心之寻11. 恬恬 - 映山红12. 八只眼 - 啊朋友再见13. 黄婉婷 - 蓝莲花惠威试音天碟Ⅱ(惠威综合试音①)ISRC:CN-A09-08-510-00/A.J6专辑曲目:01. 郭峰 - 雪花飞扬 (电子乐)02. Fried & Fellow - This Love03. Shania Twain - You've Got A Way04. 蔡琴 - 渡口05. 八只眼 - 达坂城的姑娘06. Eagles - Hotel California07. 阎学敏 - 鼓诗 (打击乐)08. 郭公芳 - 红灯记 (样板戏)09. 蔡琴 - 张三的歌10. Christian Gentet - Bass & Bass11. 亨德尔 - 水上音乐序曲 (弦乐)12. 江建民 - 斯卡布罗集市 (吉他)13. Hi-Vi Test - 琵琶对萨克斯 (管弦乐)14. 腾格尔 - 黄河的水干了15. Anne-Sophie Mutter - Violin Solo No.116. Anne-Sophie Mutter - Violin Solo No.417. Meav - One I Love18. 黄鶯鶯 - 葬心19. Hi-Vi Test - 高山流水 (古箏)20. Hi-Vi Test - 梁祝 化蝶 (小提琴)21. 穆索斯基 - 基辅大门 (交响乐)22. Hi-Vi Test - 古琴对嗩呐 (民乐)23. 小施特劳斯 - 狩猎波尔卡 (管弦乐)24. 区瑞强 - 偏偏喜欢你 (粤)惠威试音天碟Ⅲ(惠威综合试音②)ISRC:CN-A09-08-811-00/A.J6专辑曲目:01. 库布裏克 - 太空漫游 (交响乐)02. 贝多芬 - 欢乐颂 (女声)03. 箏乐团 - 步步高 (古箏)04. 威莱 - 午夜梦回 (电吉他)05. 普通一兵 (管弦乐)06. 山丹丹花开红艳艳 (民乐)07. 维瓦尔第 - 四季选段 (弦乐)08. 比才 - 卡门序曲 (小号)09. 送别 (童声)10. 比才 - 卡门幻想曲 (打击乐)11. 奥尔夫 - 布兰诗歌 (和声)12. 威廉姆斯 - 屋顶上的小提琴手 (小提琴)13. 街头月 (电子乐)14. 贝多芬 - 热情奏鸣曲 (钢琴)15. 普契尼 - 亲爱的父亲 (女高音)16. 帕瓦罗蒂 - 今夜无人入睡 (男高音)17. 兰花草 (女声)18. 曼奇纳 - 生死时速 (交响乐)19. 喷射战斗机 (音效)20. 龙卷风暴 (音效)21. 火箭昇空 (音效)惠威试音天碟Ⅳ(惠威综合试音③)ISRC:CN-A09-08-503-00/A.J6专辑曲目:01. 德德玛 - 牧人02. Hi-Vi Test - 知音 (古箏)03. Vocal Sampling - Mi Guantanamera04. 王菲 - 南海姑娘05. 邓丽君 - 星星索06. 鬼太鼓 - 大太鼓 (打击乐)07. 大河舞团 - 大河之舞 (踢踏舞)08. 帕格尼尼 - 热烈的快板 (弦乐)09. 木村好夫 - 柳濑小镇 (吉他)10. 黑鸭子 - 让我们荡起双桨11. Emeriss - Hotel California12. 伯恩斯坦 - 万宝路进行曲 (交响乐)13. Hi-Vi Test - 高山流水 (古箏)14. Alizee Jacotey - Abracadabra15. 刘星 - 闲云孤鹤 (中阮)16. Ray Lynch - Celestial Soda Pop17. Sara K - Turned My Upside Down惠威试音天碟Ⅴ(惠威综合试音④)ISRC:CN-A09-08-316-00/A.J6 专辑曲目: 01. 鲁艺 - 陪你一起看草原02. 腾格尔 - 天堂03. 黄鶯鶯 - 哭砂04. Steve Gibbons - The Waiting Game05. Kenny G - Going Home06. 老施特劳斯 - 拉德茨基进行曲 (管弦乐)07. Toni Braxton - Let It Flow08. 区瑞强 - 月亮代表我的心09. 蔡琴 - 恰似你的温柔10. Hi-Vi Test - 阿瓦尔古丽 (女声)11. Hi-Vi Test - 给我一个吻 (女中音)12. Kari Bremnes - A Lover In Berlin13. 择仙花 - 我只跳桑巴 (So Danco Samba)14. 哈恰图良 - 马刀舞曲 (小提琴)15. Allan Taylor - Colour To The Moon

我要回帖

更多关于 求几首超好听车载歌曲 的文章

随机推荐