又可以和hp我的爸爸妈妈妈去游泳翻译

我爱我的爸爸妈妈,翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我爱我的爸爸妈妈,翻译
我爱我的爸爸妈妈,翻译
我爱我的爸爸妈妈I love my mom and Dad求英文翻译:祝我自己生日快乐,感谢我的爸爸妈妈、亲人和朋友一直陪伴着我,希望你们永远健康幸福!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英文翻译:祝我自己生日快乐,感谢我的爸爸妈妈、亲人和朋友一直陪伴着我,希望你们永远健康幸福!
求英文翻译:祝我自己生日快乐,感谢我的爸爸妈妈、亲人和朋友一直陪伴着我,希望你们永远健康幸福!
I wish I Happy birthday,thanks to my parents,relatives and friends to accompany me,I hope you be healthy and happy forever!如何用英语介绍我的爸爸妈妈,并翻译?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
如何用英语介绍我的爸爸妈妈,并翻译?
如何用英语介绍我的爸爸妈妈,并翻译?
Good morning,everyone.I‘d like to introduce to you my parents.My father is a policeman.He is very tall and strong.I‘m very proud of him.My mother is a teacher.She is thin and has long hair.In my heart ,my mother is very beautiful.I love them.That all .Thank you!大家早上好,我想介绍下我的父母,我的爸爸是个警察,他很高很壮,我为他感到自豪.我的妈妈是个老师,她很瘦,留着长头发.在我心里,妈妈非常的漂亮.我爱他们.结束了,
hello,everyone.I‘d like to introduce to you my dear parents.This is my father.He is a teacher.
I think you have already known this is my mother.Just look how we resemble each other.She is a nurse.I l...
My father and motherI have a happy family.There are three people,my father,mother and I.My father is *years old.He is tall and he has big black eyes.He is a teacher,he like playing sprots and wat...当前位置: &
求翻译:我爱我的爸爸妈妈,他们也爱我,虽然他们很严厉,有时我还教他们几句英文,我因为有这样一个快乐温暖的家庭而开心!是什么意思?
我爱我的爸爸妈妈,他们也爱我,虽然他们很严厉,有时我还教他们几句英文,我因为有这样一个快乐温暖的家庭而开心!
问题补充:
I love my mom and dad, they love me, although they are very severe, and sometimes I also teach them a few words in English, I am happy because there is such a warm and happy family!
I love my mom and dad, they would love me, even though they are very harsh, and sometimes I also teach them a few words in English, because I have such a happy and warm family happy!
I love me father and mother, they also love me, although they are very severe, sometimes I also teach them several English, but I because of have this kind of joyful warm family happy!
I love my mom and dad, they love me too, although they are tough, sometimes I also taught them a few words of English, I was happy because there's a warm family and fun!
I love my mom and dad, they love me, although they are very severe, and sometimes I also teach them a few words in English, I am happy because there is such a warm and happy family!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!这是我的爸爸妈妈 用英文怎么说?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这是我的爸爸妈妈 用英文怎么说?
这是我的爸爸妈妈 用英文怎么说?
These are my parents.They are my parents. These are my father and my mother.
this is my parants
They are my parents.
THIS IS MY PRARENT

我要回帖

更多关于 我的爸爸妈妈 的文章

随机推荐