他们有一个白岩松足球喜欢不喜欢,但他们不喜欢踢用英语说,

英语翻译足球是中国非常受欢迎的体育运动.许多年轻人都喜欢踢足球.我不擅长踢足球,但我最喜欢的运动是足球.我的一个朋友有一个足球,我和同学们放学和他一起踢足球.我们都希望能成为_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译足球是中国非常受欢迎的体育运动.许多年轻人都喜欢踢足球.我不擅长踢足球,但我最喜欢的运动是足球.我的一个朋友有一个足球,我和同学们放学和他一起踢足球.我们都希望能成为
英语翻译足球是中国非常受欢迎的体育运动.许多年轻人都喜欢踢足球.我不擅长踢足球,但我最喜欢的运动是足球.我的一个朋友有一个足球,我和同学们放学和他一起踢足球.我们都希望能成为校足球队.擅长英语的来,不要翻译的
Football is one of the most popular sports in China.Many youths like football.I am not good at playing football,but it is my favourite sport.One of my friends has a football.My classmates and I often play football with him after school.We all hope to be members of our school football team.
At first ,it is writen by me.David Beckham soccer player (1975--) Notes: Beckham Goal Brings Revenge Over Argentina England's captain David Beckham (L) fights for the ball with Die...英文翻译:学生们正在做什么?他们在踢足球么?不,他们没在踢球。他们正在篮球!英文怎么说_百度知道
英文翻译:学生们正在做什么?他们在踢足球么?不,他们没在踢球。他们正在篮球!英文怎么说
生们正在做什么,他们没在踢球?他们在踢足球么。他们正在篮球?不
No. They are playing in the basketball, they did not in play? They play football in itStudents are doing
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
they are not playing football but basketball?Are they playing football? Nowhat are the students doing
What are students doing?Are they playing football?No,they are not playing football.They are playing basketball.
What are the students doing? Are they playing football? No, they aren't playing football.They are playing baskeball!
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁他们喜欢踢足球吗用英语怎么说
他们喜欢踢足球吗用英语怎么说
08-12-18 &匿名提问 发布
They like to play football here
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
Do they like/love/enjoy playing football?
请登录后再发表评论!
does / did they They like to play football
请登录后再发表评论!
错了 应该用do
因为是复数 抱歉 do/ did they They like to play football
请登录后再发表评论!
do they like to play football?
请登录后再发表评论!
足球不是football.而是soccer. Do they like to play soccer?
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
DO they like to football/soccer.
请登录后再发表评论!
爱词霸百科词典
【医】football提供人:词友
Google 网络词典
play football 【摘要】 play football 踢足球 play tennis 打网球 play table tenneis 打乒乓球 play golf 打 高尔夫球 play badminton 打羽毛球 swimming 游泳 wrestling 摔交 ...
- 相关网页 评价:
该结果不好。
取消该结果很好。
play soccer 【摘要】 ... 玩火play a joke 开玩笑play on words 玩弄字眼play it by ear 临机应变play up 大事宣传play for money 赌钱play soccer 踢足球play the game 遵照规则play one's ...
- 相关网页 评价:
该结果不好。
取消该结果很好。
to kick the soccer ball 【摘要】 to kick the soccer ball 踢足球 to paint 油漆(的动作) to drop 掉下 to sing a song 唱歌 to play the guitar 弹吉他 to scratch for fleas 因为跳蚤而抓痒 ...
- 相关网页 评价:
该结果不好。
取消该结果很好。
kick football 【摘要】 ... 是两种完全不同的语言,词义很难等同,而学生往往把与汉语字词与相应的英语单词 机械地套用,出现“ see a book”(看书)、“kick football”(踢足球)这样的错误。 ...
- 相关网页 评价:
该结果不好。
取消该结果很好。
play soccer/football
【摘要】 play volleyball 打排球 play soccer/football 踢足球. play baseball 打棒球 play tennis 打网球. tennis racket 网球拍 every day 每天 ...
- 相关网页 评价:
该结果不好。
取消该结果很好。
请登录后再发表评论!我喜欢运动,每天早上跑步半个小时。这样对我有好处。我每天上七节课,最喜欢上英语。下课我经常与同学用英语说话。在学校吃午饭,喜欢午餐时间,因为可以和朋友聊天。我是音乐兴趣小组的成员,喜欢唱歌和听音乐。不喜欢踢足球,因为我跑不快。的翻译:I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Every day I have seven lessons, like English best. I often talk to students in English class. Have lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I am music interest group members, singing and listening 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我喜欢运动,每天早上跑步半个小时。这样对我有好处。我每天上七节课,最喜欢上英语。下课我经常与同学用英语说话。在学校吃午饭,喜欢午餐时间,因为可以和朋友聊天。我是音乐兴趣小组的成员,喜欢唱歌和听音乐。不喜欢踢足球,因为我跑不快。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. So good for me. I am on the seven lessons a day, most like English. Class I often speak English with the students. Lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I was interested in music, members of the group, like singing
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Every day I have seven lessons, like English best. I often talk to students in English class. Have lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I am music interest group members, singing and listening
I like the movement, every day early morning jogs for half hour.Like this has the advantage to me.On my seven classes, most like English every day.Finishes class I to speak frequently with schoolmate with English.Has the lunch in the school, likes the lunchtime, because may chat with the friend.I am
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Section 7 on every day, I, like most English lesson. After School I often speak in English with classmates. In the school lunch and time for lunch, because you can enjoy chatting with a friend. I am a music interested member
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Every day I have seven lessons, like English best. I often talk to students in English class. Have lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I am music interest group members, singing and listening“徐慧喜欢足球,所以他在当地的小学课后、来教小孩子踢足球”的英语怎么说?注意不要犯语法错误…_百度宝宝知道

我要回帖

更多关于 踢足球英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐