谁能直接把on the huntqq提示音下载链接给我谢谢了!

请问谁能把新概念3里的 重返故里的中英问都给我一下啊 感谢!!_百度知道
请问谁能把新概念3里的 重返故里的中英问都给我一下啊 感谢!!
要中文和英文哦 谢谢了~~急啊
Lesson 57 Back in the old country重返故里I stopped to let the car cool off and to study the map. I had expected to be near my objective by now, but everything still seemed alien to me. I was only five when my father had taken me abroad, and that we eighteen years ago. When my mother had died after a tragic accident, he did not quickly recover from the shock and loneliness. Everything around him was full of her presence, continually reopening the wound. So he decided to emigrate. In the new country he became absorbed in making a new life for the two of us, so that he gradually ceased to grieve. He did not marry again and I was brought up without a woman' but I lacked for nothing, for he was both father and mother to me. He always meant to go back on day, but not to stay. His roots and mine bad become too firmly embedded in the new land. But he wanted to see the old folk again and to visit my mother's grave. He became mortally ill a few months before we had planned to go and, when he knew that he was dying, he made me promise to go on my own.
I hired a car the day after landing and bought a comprehensive book of maps, which I found most helpful on the cross-country journey, but which I did not think I should need on the last stage. It was not that I actually remembered anything at all. But my father had described over and over again what we should see at every milestone, after leaving the nearest town, so that I was positive I should recognize it as familiar territory. Well, I had been wrong, for I was now lost.
I looked at the map and then at the millimeter. I had come ten miles since leaving the town, and at this point, according to my father, I should be looking at farms and cottages in a valley, with the spire of the church of our village showing in the far distance. I could see no valley, no farms, no cottages and no church spire -- only a lake. I decided that I must have taken 憨伐封和莩古凤汰脯咯a wrong turning somewhere. So I drove back to the town and began to retrace the route, taking frequent glances at the map. I landed up at the same corner. The curious thing was that the lake was not marked on the map. I left as if I had stumbled into a nightmare country, as you sometimes do in dreams. And, as in a nightmare, there was nobody in sight to help me. Fortunately for me, as I was wondering what to do next, there appeared on the horizon a man on horseback, riding in my direction. I waited till he came near, then I asked him the way to our old village. He said that there was now no village. I thought he must have misunderstood me, so I repeated its name. This time he pointed to the lake. The village no longer existed because it had been submerged, and all the valley too. The lake was not a natural one, but a man-made reservoir.参考译文
我停下车,让汽车发动机冷却一下,同时查看一下地图。我本想离目的地已经不远,但周围一切对我仍很陌生。我5岁那年,父亲就带我出了国,那是18年前的事了。当时我母亲在一次事故中惨死,父亲未能很快从悲痛与孤独中恢复过来。他身边的一切都是母亲的影子不断勾起他的伤感。于是他决定移居他国。在这个新的国家里,父亲专心致志地为我们俩开创一种新的生活,慢慢地不伤心了。父亲没有再娶,因此,我在没有母亲的环境里长大成人。但我却什么都不缺,他既当父亲又当母亲。他总想将来回国看看,但却不愿长期住下去,因为他与我一样已经把根深深地扎在异国的土地上。 但是,他想看一看家乡父老乡亲,为我的母亲扫墓。就在他计划回国的前几个月,他突然身患绝症。他知道自己已奄奄一息,于是他要我答应一定单独回故乡一趟。
我下飞机后租了一辆车,并买了一本详尽的地图册。在乡间行车途中,我觉得它非常有用,但快到家了,我倒觉得它没什么用了。这倒并非是我背熟了地图,而是父亲曾详细给我讲了,在过了离故乡最近的那个小镇后,在每一个路标处可见到些什么。因此,我相信这段路对我来说会是很熟悉的。唉,实际我错了,我现在迷路了。
我看了看地图,又查了一下里程表。从小镇出来,我走了10英里。照父亲的说法,我面前应是一个山谷,有农场与村舍,还可远远望见老家村子里的教堂的尖顶。可现在我却看不出山谷,看不见农舍,也看见教学尖顶,看见只是一片湖泊。我想一定是什么地方拐错了弯儿。于是我驾车返回小镇,重新按路线行驶。结果又来到刚才那个拐弯处。奇怪的是那个湖没有在地图上标出。我感到自己就像平时作梦那样迷迷糊糊地闯进了恶梦境地。就像在恶梦里一样,见不到一个人可以帮助我。不过,我是幸运的,正当我走投无路之时,从天边出现一个骑马的人向我骑来。等他走近了,问他去老家的路。他说那村子已经没有了。我想他一定误解了我的意思,于是又说一遍村庄的名字。这次他用手指了一下那个湖。村庄已不复存在,因为已经为水所淹,山谷也被水淹没了。这不是一个天然湖泊,是一座人工修建的水库。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
新概念3的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁on the hunt什么意思_百度知道
on the hunt什么意思
提问者采纳
on the hunt在追捕双语对照词典结果:on the hunt[英][ɔn ðə hʌnt][美][ɑn ði hʌnt]正在寻找(或搜索); 以上结果来自金山词霸例句:1.Minmetals resources is on the hunt to acquire more base metals assets around the world and believes the current global economic gloom may provide珐筏粹禾诔鼓达态惮卡 buying opportunities. 五矿资源正寻找机会,以在全球范围内收购更多基本金属资产,该公司认为,当前全球经济低迷可能会带来收购机会。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
hunt的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能把《卷席筒》、《朝阳沟》、《大登殿》等一些经典戏曲的mp3格式的给我发过来谢谢!@_百度知道
谁能把《卷席筒》、《朝阳沟》、《大登殿》等一些经典戏曲的mp3格式的给我发过来谢谢!@
提问者采纳
锡剧,放心下载戏曲是mp3《全剧》直接下载到内存卡,插卡收音机播放满意请选为【满意答案】┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅其他求助戏曲的朋友你也要《戏曲链接》的话、昆曲、沪剧、淮剧,留戏曲名字+油箱+【沧海知音】<file fsid="" link="/share/link&我发你邮箱了。记住是《全剧》、扬剧,直接下载、楚剧,我就能发你网盘免费下载链接,查收邮箱,可在我头像下点击【求助知友】,放到手机,单田芳评书、扬琴戏,丝弦):京剧,刘兰芳评书,不是选段。绍兴鹦哥戏)、吕剧(茂腔柳腔),点击我发你的链接、河南豫剧(河南坠子曲剧越调大鼓书)评剧。只要把你油箱写在求助戏曲的页面、绍剧(绍兴莲花落,袁阔成评书等全国各地的戏曲800部,越剧(滑稽越剧)黄梅戏,可直接免费下载到你的硬盘、秦腔。不需要注册网盘、河北梆子(老调、南昌采茶戏,琴书,希望给个满意回答我网盘戏曲(mp3格式)全剧?shareid=&uk=" name="11部豫剧全场戏
提问者评价
谢谢你了,出差了刚有时间上来!万分感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
卷席筒的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能把《take me to your heard》的歌词给我啊?谢谢了!_百度知道
谁能把《take me to your heard》的歌词给我啊?谢谢了!
要100%完整的~
提问者采纳
s easy take me to your heart 其实爱我真的很简单 take me to your heart take me to your soul 让我靠近你的心与你的灵魂相伴 give me your hand and hold me 给我你的手拥我入怀 show me what love is be my guiding star 问情为何物让星辰照亮我路 it&#39,在我老去之前 show me what love is haven&#39,在我老去之前 show me what love is haven&#39,但我怎能就这样离去 looking at a crowded street 看着熙熙攘攘的街道 listening to my own heart beat 却只能听见自己的心跳 so many people all around the world 这么多的人在世界上 tell me where do i find someone like you girl 请告诉我在哪里可以找到像你一样的女孩 take me to your heart take me to your soul 将我留存心间与你的灵魂相伴 give me your hand before i&#39;t got a clue 问情为何物在我们彼此离开前 show me that wonders can be true 问奇迹上演 they say nothing lasts forever 他们说没有什么可以天长地久 we&#39;re only here today 我们也能此时相守 love is now or never 现在或者永不回头 bring me far away 请带我一起远走 take me to your heart take me to your soul 让我靠近你的心与你的灵魂相伴 give me your hand and hold me 给我你的手拥我入怀 show me what love is be my guiding star 问情为何物让星辰照亮我路 it&#39;re only here today 我们也能此时相守 love is now or never 现在或者永不回头 bring me far away 请带我一起远走 take me to your heart take me to your soul 让我靠近你的心与你的灵魂相伴 give me your hand and hold me 给我你的手拥我入怀 show me what love is be my guiding star 问情为何物让星辰照亮我路 it&#39;t need too much talking without saying anything 不需要繁琐的言语甚至可以一语不发 all i need is someone who makes me wanna sing 我仅仅需要一个能让我欢乐而歌的人 take me to your heart take me to your soul 将我留存心间与你的灵魂相伴 give me your hand before i&#39;s easy take me to your heart 其实爱我真的很简单 standing on a mountain high 站在高山之颠 looking at the moon through a clear blue sky 看着月亮高挂于清澈的蓝天 i should go and see some friends 也许我应该去和朋友们在一起 but they don&#39;m old 给我你的手;m old 给我你的手;t got a clue 问情为何物在我们彼此离开前 show me that wonders can be true 问奇迹上演 they say nothing lasts forever 他们说没有什么可以天长地久 we&#39;t really comprehend 但他们真的不明白我此时的心情 don&#39take me to your heart(中英对照版) hiding from the rain and snow 藏身于雨雪之中 trying to forget but i won&#39;t let go 努力忘记
提问者评价
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢各位了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
歌手:Michael Learns To Rock
专辑:Michael Learns To Rock
(Music:Jacky Zhang/Words: Jascha Richter)
Trying to forget but I won&#039;t let go
Looking at a crowded street
Listening to my own heart beat
So many people all around the world
Tell me where do I find someone like you girl
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand before I&#039;m old
Show me what love is - haven&#039;t got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true
They say nothing lasts forever
We&#039;re only here today
Love is now or never
Bring me far away
Take me to your heart tak...
Hiding from the rain and snow
Love is now or never
Bring me far away
Give me your hand and hold me
Show me what love is - be my guiding star
It&#039;s easy take me to your heart
Standing o...
Take me to your heart(中英对照版)
hiding from the rain and snow 藏身于雨雪之中
trying to forget but i won&#039;t let go 努力忘记,但我怎能就这样离去
looking at a crowded street 看着熙熙攘攘的街道
listening to my own heart beat 却只能听见自己的心跳
so many people 这么多的人
all around the world 在世界上
tell me where do i find 请告诉我在哪里可以找到
someone like you girl 像你一样的女孩
take me to your heart 将我留存心间
take me to your soul 与你的灵魂相伴
give me your hand before i&#039;m old 给我你的手,在我老去之前
show me what love is 问情为何物
- haven&#039;t got a clue 在我们彼此离开前
show me that wonders can be true 问奇迹上演
they say nothin...
参考资料:
(Music:Jacky Zhang/Words: Jascha Richter)
Love is now or never
Bring me far away
Give me your hand and hold me
Show me what lo...
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁字幕 The Hunt for Gollum - 字幕 chinese (simplified) 1CD srt (chi)
&Support us:
在3381500 个字幕中搜索使用观看电影——使用免费,界面清爽无广告,为您匹配所需字幕。可在Windows环境下运行。我们推荐您访问感兴趣的链接区域内的链接The Hunt for Gollum
Chinese (simplified) 字幕 (2009) 1CD srt字幕详情1 人已表示了感谢为字幕投票
教程:.Loading...来源: 转载/未知/其他
评论 添加新评论.
前往Amazon购买感兴趣的链接关于电影:寻找文件:发行:官方站点:预告片:海报:影碟封面:WEB:字幕:其它:影碟封面电影详情电影评分:38 min
[ Not all who wander are lost... ]
- Strider must hunt down Gollum to keep the Ring secret.导演:编剧:演员表:类型:国家:语言:
opensubtitles.org想永久登录,请在记住我的方框内打勾登录

我要回帖

更多关于 qq提示音下载 的文章

随机推荐