求资源 coat westgv迅雷资源NAKED 2nd MISSION

AHOY SAILOR!
Chambray, sailor inspired tops, light denim and a brand new fit. This is the Summer 2015 Collection.
No matter how your jeans look like at this moment they all started out as a dry piece of denim. For some it’s a hassle or the reason why their couch has shades of blue in it and for others and ourselves it’s the essence of denim and wearing jeans.
From tight to regular. Here are the Nudie Jeans fits. Spin them around and compare look and measurements.
We take a great interest in where and how the Nudie Jeans collection is produced. See for yourself in the
Latest news
Jobba med oss! Vi s?ker AD-assistent (vik) till huvudkontoret i G?teborg.
Get a job! We are hiring in G?teborg and Kungsbacka.
Feb 04: ????? ??
We're happy to announce that we now ship to South Korea.
We are proud to present Lamino by Nudie Jeans: A tribute to sustainable design.
Hej Sverige - vi s?ker folk till Sales Support p? v?rt huvudkontor i G?teborg.
The Sale is on! Heaps of great denim, shirts, sweaters, jackets and tees. Get your favorites now!
Job openings - Nudie Jeans Repair Shop Soho, London.
There's still a bit of weekend left! And there's still a few hours left of free shipping shopping. Check out the new arrivals and get free shipping.
Your jeans go where you go. They live your lifestyle. They get abrasions and scars. And they bleed. Just like you.
All Jeans Start Out Dry
The smell of dry denim is the smell of true craftsmanship. From the harvesting of the cotton to the finished product.
The Arduous Journey
Breaking in dry denim takes at least 6 months. It’s how you travel that gives the garment character and attitude.
Repair & take care of the things you love
No jeans last forever, but a little TLC can extend the life of your favorite pair. We offer free repairs on all Nudie Jeans.
Give your denim new life
Throwaway and jeans are not words that belong together. We find new use for worn out jeans.
Some things last a long time
You can repair your denim over and again, but it won’t last forever. The fiber can still be recycled though.
Nudie Jeans Moodboard
This mood board is a celebration of accidentism, or the Happy Coincidence Philosophy.
This is my vision and perspective on indigo, denim and the culture surrounding it.
From tight to regular. Here are the Nudie Jeans fits. Spin them around and compare look and measurements.
We take a great interest in where and how the Nudie Jeans collection is produced. See for yourself in the
Latest news
Jobba med oss! Vi s?ker AD-assistent (vik) till huvudkontoret i G?teborg.
Get a job! We are hiring in G?teborg and Kungsbacka.
Feb 04: ????? ??
We're happy to announce that we now ship to South Korea.
We are proud to present Lamino by Nudie Jeans: A tribute to sustainable design.
Hej Sverige - vi s?ker folk till Sales Support p? v?rt huvudkontor i G?teborg.
The Sale is on! Heaps of great denim, shirts, sweaters, jackets and tees. Get your favorites now!
Job openings - Nudie Jeans Repair Shop Soho, London.
There's still a bit of weekend left! And there's still a few hours left of free shipping shopping. Check out the new arrivals and get free shipping.
Your jeans go where you go. They live your lifestyle. They get abrasions and scars. And they bleed. Just like you.
Nudie Jeans Repair Shops
THE NAKED TRUTH ABOUT DENIM
We love jeans, a passion we share with everyone who mourns a pair of worn out jeans as a close friend. Jeans share the same soul and attitude as music. The inspiration springs from the same dreams. Besides denim, only leather has the ability to age so beautifully formed by its user into a second skin. Your jeans live your lifestyle. The longer you wear them, the more character and attitude they get.
Follow Nudie Jeans
Get our newsletter

我要回帖

更多关于 coat男神 yamato资源 的文章

随机推荐