其他类似问题
为您推荐:
鱼跃龙门的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁鱼跃龙门背景英文歌曲音乐叫什么_百度知道
鱼跃龙门背景英文歌曲音乐叫什么
Bon Jovi - Have A Nice DayWhy you wanna tell me how to live my lifeWho are you to tell me if it s black or whiteMama can you help me try to understandIs innocence the difference between a boy and a manMy daddy lived a lieIts just the price that he paidSacrificed his life just slaving awayOhhh if there s one thing I hang ontoThat gets me through the nightI ain't gonna do what I don t want toI'm gonna live my lifeShining like a diamondRolling with the diceStanding on the ledgeJust show the wind how to flyWhen the world gets in my faceI say have a nice dayHave a nice dayTake a look around you nothings what it seemsWe re living in a broken home of hopes and dreamsLet me be the first to shake your helping handEverybody brave enough to take a standI knocked on every door on every dead end streetLooking for forgivenessWhat s left to believeOhhh if there s one thing I hang ontoThat gets me through the nightI ain't gonna do what I don t want toI'm gonna live my lifeShining like a diamondRolling with the diceStanding on the ledgeJust show the wind how to flyWhen the world gets in my faceI say have a nice dayHave a nice dayOhhh~Ohhh if there s one thing I hang ontoThat gets me through the nightI ain't gonna do what I don t want toI'm gonna live my lifeShining like a diamondRolling with the diceStanding on the ledgeJust show the wind how to flyWhen the world gets in my faceI say have a nice dayHave a nice dayHave a nice dayNow when this world keeps trying to drag me downI've gotta raise my handsGonna stand my groundI say hey have a nice dayHave a nice dayHave a nice day
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
鱼跃龙门的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 鱼跃龙门游戏机说明 的文章

随机推荐