谁有劲爆的士高舞曲视频小视频

上传时间:
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩小漠搞笑视频有首英文歌挺劲爆的_百度知道
小漠搞笑视频有首英文歌挺劲爆的
t let goWe can be so beautifulListening to the soundOf silenceSo let the walls come downAnd the colours light up the skyWe could be heroesWe could be heroes tonightAnd when the hearts break loose andOur love is like a battle cryWe could be heroesWe could be heroes tonightI feel it like a surge running through my veinsJust kiss me and revive this love againWe could be dancing in the eye of a hurricaneThey can never break us they can never break us no moreSo don't let goWe can be so beautifulListening to the soundOf silenceSo let the walls come downAnd the colours light up the skyWe could be heroesWe could be heroes tonightAnd when the hearts break loose andOur love is like a battle cryWe could be heroesWe could be heroes tonightYou and iLove is like a battle cryAnd we'll shine till the colours light up the skyAnd we&#39Heroes - Conchita WurstI dreamt i was a queen in a crimson robeA lion with a crown of dust and goldSomeone shot you down and your blood went coldBaby can you wake upBaby can you wake up againSo don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁视频: 劲爆:大小恋婚礼奖金
都有谁在爆料细节 [左右时尚]
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。