谁知道有个什么牌子的护发素好用叫beauty clinic!!是不是有个产品用来护发??

抱歉,没有找到相关的信息
热门搜索排行榜$ HAIR LOSS?DHT?BALDING?TRY RAY MAX LASER CLINIC,BEAUTY SALON,SPA,REGROWTH COMB!
出价次数:
系统自动出价,下标前请查看详细资讯
最高出价者:无
开始时间: 16:37:12(中国)
结束时间: 16:37:12(中国)
商品备注品牌: Raymax
地面运输方式:USPS Parcel Select
费用:USD0.0
最小-最大花费天数:3天-10天
地面运输方式:USPS Priority Mail
费用:USD17.1
最小-最大花费天数:2天-5天
地面运输方式:USPS Priority Mail Express
费用:USD63.0
最小-最大花费天数:2天-3天
商品消費稅
注意:此商品会产生消费税!(
&div style="text-align:center"&&img src="/sw/java.gif" border="0"&&br&&table align="center"&&tr&&td height="28px" valign="middle" align="center"&&font face="arial" size="2"&&b&&a href="/aselseleh" target="_blank"&aselseleh store&/a&&/b&&/font&&/td&&td&&a style="text-decoration:none" href="/aselseleh" target="_blank"&&img src="/sw/thumbgallery.gif" border="0"&&/a&&/td&&/tr&&/table&&/div&
Shop with confidence.This listing is for the Raymax Salon 50 Laser unit.&
Please make sure to visit our other listings for the Raymax Salon 80, 110, 150, Hand held laser wand or Skin Laser unit.
Thanks to the Raymax team for producing a professional laser unit which is affordable. Although I knew that clinics have had tremendous results with professional laser units I just wasn't prepared to pay between 4000 and 7000 dollars for 6 months treatment. Like most I'm tired of being ripped off by The Hair loss industry. &When I stumbled upon your company's model I was a little skeptical but after checking out the technical data of your model I was soon convinced that this is indeed the same unit &which professional clinics use. Also thanks for a fantastic before, during and after sales service. Your company's success is guaranteed.Yours G.G. Denmark&
WOW! THIS LASER REALLY WORKS! My hair is fuller and continues to get thicker! A+
Recent Feedback!
The most honest ebayer ever!!!!! fast, great product, super e - seller!!!
Recent Feedbak!
hi allen,i take the laser treatment now since over one month. i have noticed the growing of new very tiny and fine hairs in the receding hairline.
Quality goods, a highly recommended seller who additionally gave good advice
Recent feedback, Mega Laser RayMax Customer
G BEST ext THANKS+++++
Recent Feedback!
Good communication. Well designed product. Recommended seller. A+ A+ A+
Recent Feedback!
this is a great MAN, onest ebayer,fast shipping with responsability,thanks
Niko&from Italy!
Great On Time Service & D Great C Pleased with Product
Recent feedback
Hello again,I've been using your laser for 6 weeks and I can see some improvements!
Jon, Italy
Fast shipping,quality product,compare to $5K for 1 yr.clinic !
Recent eBay&feedback!
Hey Allen,
I&am quite surprise to notice some different over the past few days. whenever i shampoo my hair, i would have hair falling out, may be a 5 or 6 strand. but just recently, it became less. may be 1 or 2 strand. know i dun know if that is a significant result to base my conclusion with. i've yet to see any real difference. but the frontal hair line indeed has thicken a bit since i started using raymax. i won't blow the testimonial way out of porportion by claiming that my hair grew back over night.&I am basically giving it to you straight.
H. R, Brunei
It has been 3 months since I started using the RayMax laser unit, and I am surprised that my hair condition has changed dramatically and I am noticing great results.
Bill&S, CA
Thanks for the fast delivery of the&Laser (Raymax unit).& Very cool product.& Your laser unit is fantastic and I am very pleased with it.
Fantastic seller. Provides honest, decent service & is VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Recent Feedback from Australia
Another Quality product from RayMax
Making Laser&therapy more Affordable!
PROUDLY CUSTOM BUILT AND HAND CRAFTED IN THE USA, NOT&A MANUFACTURED UNIT!
Watch Follicle 5: Battle Against Hair Loss On MSNBC
Mega 50 Laser RayMax Specifications:
50&self-contained, Custom built,650nm Class 3A Industrial grade, Cold Rapid Fire Lasers with extra wide light output coverage&
Adjustable bonnet for the most comfortable laser therapy session
Convenient "hands free" operation lets you read, or just relax while doing your laser therapy session
Serious Power&to Fight Hair Loss FAST!
Comes with&(90-240 V AC) auto- voltage sense power adapter (USA plug configuration) for worldwide use& Note: No plug adapter (for different countries) is included with your purchase and may be purchased separately.&
Similar Commercial Models&sell for thousands $ more
Brush&your way to fuller, more vibrant hair with laser technology developed by NASA and used by laser clinics and hair salons worldwide!
One of Time Magazine's Inventions of the Year!& If you dream&of having fuller,more vibrant looking hair, your dream is about to come true.& Laser RayMax uses the same technology used by famous salonns worldwide to revitalize hair for a thicker, richer look.& It uses low level cold laser technology stimulators to penetrate the scalp and provide the much needed light energy required for healthy hair.& It's safe, approved for home use and provides results by using just three times a week for 5-10 minutes!
One day I was browsing on Ebay and came across the "laser combs".&I was intrigued with the sound and&scientific explanation. I'd had lot's of experience with building electrical devices of other kinds. Magnetic pulse therapy, Zappers, Ozone generators, blood- electro devices, silver pulsers, etc.&
Like everyone that has a challenge with hair loss, my first impulse was to buy the commercial laser comb. Like most everyone, I didn't have the resources to just buy one and I started to research the technology. Not only did I find out that the technology was sound, but I also realized that with more intensive research I could replicate that technology and have my own laser device........... at a fraction of the cost for the commercial laser comb.
That's how this project began and why.
I’ve only had my “Laser RayMax” in operation for about&6 month (this explanation refers to my 4 laser unit and not the Mega RayMax which gives you&much better and faster results). And yes, I am definitely seeing big improvements in the condition of my scalp and hair. It just feels better,&please see&my&before and after&pictures.&
&With the Raymax Salon 50 laser unit,&it&only takes 15 minutes, few times a week to see&thicker, fuller, healthier looking, and more manageable&hair.&& Great noticeable results can be achieved within the first 3 to 6 months of use.&
&Superior Design
RayMax Salon Laser unit is the only model that allows hands free operation, just plug in the power adapter, sit on a chair, put the unit on a table, aim the laser light to your scalp,relax and let the laser power do the job. The unit has an adjustable&arm that can be set&to different heights.
Laser RayMax carries huge power, 50 lasers&packed in a 12"&diameter&space that produces an amazing 250 mw of&laser power.& The unit base measures&about 14" diameter and 24" high when completely extended.& The unit weights &about 8 Lbs.
Affordable
You do not have to sacrifice thousands of dollars&to find out if laser therapy is for you.&&Test this unit at fraction of the cost of comparable units and find out for yourself.& The Comparable units&do not even offer&all the features of this unit!Maximum Power
50 independent 5mw,650nm, rapid fire, self-contained, class 3A cold beam lasers. The emissions ranging in the red visible light spectrum with a measured wavelength of 650 nm (nanometers). All of the cold beam lasers contained within&RayMax products have been&approved for non medical use.
The RayMax Salon Laser unit utilizes Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)&to stimulate the hair, while increasing& circulation and oxygen supply to targeted scalp areas. It is this type of& activity that is necessary to heal and/or replace damaged hair.
Unit comes with a&UL&listed&auto voltage sense AC/DC power adapter for worldwide use.
Peace of Mind
The Laser RayMax unit is made of quality materials and parts.& It is&very durable and is built to last. &In order to give you peace of mind, we offer you a&full&one year parts/labor warranty (shipping cost is not included).
Pet Friendly&
The Mega Laser RayMax can treat a variety of skin conditions, human or animals.& It can be applied directly on the skin&where the problem is&to get the healing benefits of laser and magnetic therapy.&&Give it a try and let us know about your unique experience!
What are the claimed&benefits of Low Level Laser Therapy(LLLT)&? &
increases scalp blood flow and follicle micro-circulation by over 40
increases nutrient supply to
stimulates and acc
reduces excess levels of skin 5-alpha reductase and dihydro- testosterone (DHT) - hormones that contribute to genetic&
relieves scalp conditions such as psoriasis, seborrhoeic dermatitis, itchy/scaling scalp (due to anti-inflammatory effects);
normalizes sebum pro
reduces tight,
is an effective adjunct therapy for pre and post hair transp
halts hair loss
treats a variety of scalp conditions
improves individual hair strand quality, thickness. manageability,
repairs hair shaft quality
augments well with other hair therapies
generally beautifies overall hair and scalp condition
assists with recovery after hair transplants&Does LLLT have any side-effects?No. In fact, up until now, no mutational effects resulting from the use of lights with wavelengths in the red or infrared ranges, and with energies as that of the Laser, have been observed and/or reported.It is important, however, that&LLLT devices&are used and operated as recommended.When should one&consider LLLT ?&Hair loss is not an event. Rather, it is a process. Hence, one should consider using LLLT's as soon as signs of excessive hair loss become apparent. For that matter,&LLLT's are most effective at the earlier stages of hair loss.Does LLLT work for everyone in hair stimulation treatment ?Extensive experience has shown that everyone responds differently to Low Level Laser as a treatment to prevent hair loss and to stimulate hair re-growth.
Reports of positive effects have been recorded in as little as 10 days, though most Individuals experience results in 12 to 16 weeks. Of course, everybody is different and Individual results may vary.
You&can get all the above LLLT benefits by going to a laser therapy clinic, if you can afford it, or&you can have a Laser RayMax&unit that implements the same technolgy, at&fraction of the cost,&in the&comfort of your home and&see what Laser&power can do for you.
BID WITH CONFIDENCE,100% Satisfied Customers, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Will Ship to Confirmed PayPal Address Only (if paying by PayPal)
Any&Questions? please let&us know!
Super Fast Shipment!
Disclaimer
No medical claims expressed or implied.& Opinions and claims expressed by me in this document are my own partially based on supporting information available on the internet. They do not guarantee, copy or endorse any specific product or any claim by the seller. I disclaim all liability relating thereto. To purchase this product the buyer agrees that they are at least 18 years of age. Purchasers must agree that they are solely responsible for the use or misuse of this product and under no circumstances will hold the sellers or any manufacturers of this device liable or responsible for it's use or misuse. Lasers should never be pointed in the eyes.
On Jun-12-11 at 22:19:15 PDT, seller added the following information:
亚马逊代购
数码摄相机
数码天下其他
美国eBay拍卖分类
美国亚马逊分类
日本乐天商城分类
工作时间:09:00-23:00(周一~周六)
15:30-23:00(周日)
上海市闵行区顾戴路3008号赢嘉广场1103室
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved主要成分适应肤质容量(ml)主要功效茶树油提取物、马齿苋提取物、积雪草提取物所有肌肤25祛痘愈疮&水嫩柔滑&温和&香味清新&
抢购价:111.00
抢购价:13.00
肤质:所有肌肤
现价:8.00
现价:11.00
现价:99.00
现价:73.00
现价:46.00
本系列下架商品
64.00现价&42.00&&500.00现价&278.00&&28.00现价&18.00&&78.00现价&51.00&&840.00现价&546.00&&30.00现价&20.00&&130.00现价&85.00&&70.00现价&46.00&&
全部评论(2)
100%好评度
请尽量详细填写评论以方便其他客户参考
fan-16 16:08:25
非常好的东东!好用!
138*****101& 16:03:18
长草好久,终于发现这里有卖,特别好用
问:你们的商品比有些网站便宜,是真货吗?
答:我们深知假冒伪劣产品涂抹到肌肤上的后果,也深知靠欺骗获得一时之利的行为迟早会败露,更深知只有优秀的产品和服务才能赢得客户的赞许并长久生存;所以,淡淡香仅从稳定可信的正品渠道进货,并始终以诚信为基石,秉着“薄利多销,广交天下朋友”的理念,向各位爱美人士提供各种货真价实的化妆品。
问:商品的有效期是如何控制的?
答:大部分商品生产日期在半年以内,少部分在一年以内,只有个别商品的生产日期在2年以内,但有效期均在1年以上(特别注明的除外)。
问:可以议价吗?
答:所有商品均是正品低价,保证品质,并且推出了“会员有优惠,越买越便宜”的优惠规则,另外不定期有各种优惠促销活动,因此不议价,请谅解。
问:如何购买?
答:淡淡香网站拥有完善的商品展示、订购、处理系统,初具网络常识的消费者即可完全自主完成在线购买。在淡淡香网站的购买过程大体可分为三个步骤:选购 → 结算 → 收货选购:浏览商品 → 将商品放入购物车(即点击“购买”按钮) → 重复前两个步骤,直到将所有中意的商品放入到购物车。结算:在页面点击“结算”按钮后,即可开始结算流程 → 登录或直接填写收件人信息 → 选择配送方式和支付方式(在该页面会显示各种配送方式所需运费) → 提交订单(提交订单后,页面将显示本次购买的总金额) → 付款(货到付款除外) → 淡淡香发货。收货:请注意尽量当着送货人员的面检查货物,无误后再进行签收。
问:如何付款?
答:淡淡香支持国内常见的各种付款方式,包括各种银行卡在线支付,支付宝、财付通付款,银行柜台、ATM机、邮局转账、汇款,货到付款等,您可以在选择配送方式和支付方式时,自由选择您最方便的一种,。
问:怎么发货?运费是怎么收取的?
答:淡淡香支持国内常见的各种发货方式,包括快递送货上门、EMS送货上门、邮政快递包裹(基本等同平邮)等(也可由客户指定物流公司配送),您在订购过程中可以自由选择您希望的配送方式;运费与商品货款一起由淡淡香预收,并会在您选择配送方式时显示出来,。另外在每个商品的详细介绍页面和购物车中,都有方便您随时查看运费。
问:什么时候发货?
答:秉着“想客户之所想,急客户之所急”的理念,能尽快发货就尽快发货。一般来说,淡淡香在收到您的汇款当天16:30前发货,特殊情况下可能第二天发货(如果您选择支付宝信用担保交易,则是在您付款给支付宝后;如果您选择货到付款,则是在确认您的订单后)。
问:几天能到货?
答:根据配送方式和收货地址的区别,到货时间有所不同,;EMS(E邮宝)送货上门的到货时限和快递送货上门相仿;邮政快递包裹到货时限为华东沿海地区5-7日左右,其他地区7-12日左右。
问:是否可以货到付款?
答:可以货到付款。
电子信箱:
&如果您希望将回复发送到您的电子信箱,请在此正确填写,否则请空着。
重复电子信箱:
&如果您希望将回复发送到您的电子信箱,那么为了防止失误,请再次填写您刚才填写的电子信箱,否则请空着。
  请将您的问题填写在上面“内容”框里,填写完后请点击“发送”键即可。淡淡香的工作人员将会在一个工作日内(遇节假日顺延)回复您的问题并显示在这里。其中电子信箱可以不填,但是如果您希望同时把回复发送到您的电子信箱,请正确填写您经常使用的电子信箱地址,谢谢^_^
商品系列品牌系列按肌肤问题分类按肌肤问题分类
30.00现价:15.00
36.00现价:22.00
20.00现价:3.00
300.00现价:99.00
现价:4534.00
现价:10.00
现价:585.00
客服热线: 传真号码: 客服信箱: 客服QQ:
Copyright (C) 淡淡香化妆品商城
建议您先或,以便推荐成功后获得积分奖励(未登录无法获得积分奖励)
*邮箱地址:
*内容:你好,
  我在淡淡香化妆品商城发现了一个非常不错的商品:可莱丝茶树镇静针剂面膜·1贴(Beauty Clinic MEDIHEAL Teatree Healing Solution Essential Mask)。感觉不错,分享一下 /ware/4191?cit=
    敬礼!
*发送人姓名/昵称:
请选择您的肤质:
其他/不明肌肤
混合性肌肤
敏感性肌肤
如何购买?
请点击“购买”按钮,然后按照提示操作即可。
流程提示:点击“购买”按钮→进入购物车页面→点击“结算”按钮→登录或注册(可略过)→填写/选择收件人信息→选择支付方式和配送费方式,提交订单→付款(货到付款可略过)→发货;
支付方式有哪些?
淡淡香支持常见的各种支付方式,包括网银、支付宝、财付通;银行柜台、邮局柜台、ATM机转账汇款、货到付款等。第三方登录:推荐这篇日记的豆列
······

我要回帖

更多关于 护发素什么牌子好 的文章

随机推荐