五十度灰高清
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁五十度灰的翻译版谁有?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
五十度灰的翻译版谁有?
五十度灰的翻译版谁有?
第一部分I am angry look in the mirror of their frustration.I damn hair,it never obey my will damn it,Kate is sick,she put me through that ordeal,I should have to review for the final exam next week I.I think of how to conquer the clothes I tilt of the hair.Mind reading:" in the hair is wet when I can't sleep,in the hair still wet with time ......" Like chanting a spell,brush again trying to subdue it.The girl in the mirror,pale blue eyes,anger,her face was too big,give up,I can only give my bad hair in a ponytail,and hope that I look more presentable.Kate is my roommate.She got the damn flu,so she can't go to school do have an appointment interview,I have never heard of the tycoon.So I was reluctant to give up I to review for a final time,drive 165 miles to go to the centre of Seattle,the so-called grey holding companies see the fans like CEO.He is an entrepreneur,also be our major donors.Kate said that his time is very valuable,but to her,it would be in her newspaper reporter career history interview.Kate,curled up on the sofa in the living room.Anna I'm sorry.I waited nine months to about to his.If you miss this chance,I will wait for six months,then we have graduated.Please forgive me,as the editor of the campus newspaper,I can't miss this chance," Kate used her irritation of the throat the screech to pray for me.How did she do it?Even if the sick,looks charming and beautiful,although now face tide streaming nose,but with bright green eyes,blond hair.I take this a popular sympathy." Of course,Kate,I will go,you should now go back to bed,to point to crack or Tylenol?"" You crack it.This is my prepared questions,and my pen recorder,you just press this button,it will take all the conversation recorded,I will come back all the dialogue transcriptions."" I know nothing at all about him." I whispered,my heart feel nervous." You will overcome all problems,starting now,it's a long trip,I don't want you to be late."" Well,I'll go,now you can get back to sleep,this is hot water." I'm looking at her,only for the sake of you,I am willing to do everything.Right off.I wish you good luck,Anna,and as usual,you are my salvation."I packed up my backpack to go out,get on the bus,the rearview mirror in his smile,why I persuaded by Kate?Yes,she can convince everyone,she will be a special reporter.She have a ready tongue,persuasive,ideas,and so charming,she is my dearest,dearest friend.It is clear,I set out from Vancouver,Washington,along Interstate 5.From two pm to still have a paragraph of time.Fortunately,Kate's Mercedes-Benz CLK,I dare not imagine if my old Volkswagen Beetle,I will waste time on the road,driving a Mercedes is a happy experience,I pressed the accelerator,the road in a mile,a mile across.My goal is to Mr.Gray's transnational group headquarters.This is a huge twenty layer steel structure building complete bending steel and glass composition,reflect the architects' Utilitarian and fantasy." Grey house " neat written on the front glass door.A quarter to two points,I breathed a sigh of relief,I'm not late,I walked into this huge building,made of glass,steel,white sandstone formed hall.
我弄了几千字
我生气的看着镜子里的自己的沮丧。我该死的头发,它从来没有服从我的意志该死,凯特生病了,她把我在磨难之中,我应该复习准备期末考试下周去。我想如何征服的衣服我头发的倾斜。心灵解读:“在头发是湿的,当我睡不着,在头发还是湿的与时间……“就像唱咒语,再刷试图征服它。镜中的女孩,淡蓝色眼睛,愤怒,她的脸太大,放弃,我只能为我的坏扎马尾辫,希望我看起来更整洁。凯特是我的室友。她得到了那该死的流感,所...
没分不发~~~~~~~谁那里有 五十度灰的无删减版电影?_百度知道
谁那里有 五十度灰的无删减版电影?
谁那里有 五十度灰的无删减版电影?能发给我种子吗?谢谢 q
《五十度灰》(Fifty Shades of Grey)是环球影业出品的一部爱情片,改编自英国女性作家EL·詹姆丝所写的同名小说,由萨姆·泰勒·伍德执导,詹米·多南
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有五十度灰完整无删减版的 最好是百度云的_百度知道
谁有五十度灰完整无删减版的 最好是百度云的
提问者采纳
可点击我账户名向我提问,满意望采纳,注意查收希望能帮到你已发送到你的百度云,谢谢谁想要资源的
提问者评价
来自团队: