谁有的张国荣死亡之谜《tonight and forever》日本版音频文件 能不能发下给我 1147498632 谢谢!!!!

求张国荣的英文歌tonight and forever下载地址_百度知道
求张国荣的英文歌tonight and forever下载地址
不能下的别来
提问者采纳
I feel like a child。顺便说一句,We will never be apart,Tonight and forever.I’ll be there, Tonight and forever,My heart is written oh /down,Tonight and forever, Tonight and forever.Can I hold you tonight and forever.I will be there with you anyway.sogou.It’s doesn’t matter where you stay.Please don’t get me around.Tonight and forever.Tonight and forever, but I didn’t know how.sogou.But now I know that I am sure,I will hold you anyway in my heart.I need to /down.I should have told you.I wish you were here,I will hold you anyway in my heart.Where you stay,这是哥哥自己写的曲哦.I wanna be the only one.Where you are?gid=1405CAC916B4EE7D&globalId=131ad&query=TONIGHT+AND+FOREVER&debug=0&tgid=97db6c9d1623607e&pf=mp3&s=%D5%C5%B9%FA%C8%D9&t=TONIGHT+AND+FOREVER&size=4182482&ac=1&w=&_asf=mp3,Tonight and forever.I wanna be here right by your side.I’ll be there,I never thought that I would feel this way?gid=1405CAC916B4EE7D&globalId=131ad&query=TONIGHT+AND+FOREVER&debug=0&tgid=97db6c9d1623607e&pf=mp3&s=%D5%C5%B9%FA%C8%D9&t=TONIGHT+AND+FOREVER&size=4182482&ac=1&w=&_asf=mp3.so.Wish I was holding you now.sogou.Baby,Your heart is still so far away.It doesn’t matter where you stay,We will never be apart。^_^张国荣 - Tonight And ForeverTonight and forever , Tonight and forever.So hear me out and side.It’s just another night another day://&_ast=" target="_blank">http.sogou,Tonight and forever.Tonight and forever.We won’t be apart, doesn’t meater.so, It doesn’t matter where you are.And everytime that you are by my side,Tonight &_ast=这个是下载页面.It doesn’t matter where you are.I do believe I will belong together my life://mp3<a href="http
提问者评价
他一直很有才
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁张国荣 -Tonight And Forever(日版)_土豆_高清视频在线观看张国荣的个人资料_百度知道
张国荣的个人资料
我有更好的答案
你不知道有一样东西叫做百度百科吗?