寻几个90后大学生吸烟调查岛国、ay优优 可爱漂亮点的,可追分

成人无毒网站有哪些,插逼逼影院偷拍自拍图亚洲色图
友情链接:寻一首国内的摇滚英文歌曲(可追分)_百度知道
寻一首国内的摇滚英文歌曲(可追分)
索.,听着让人想笑.此歌收录于98-02年的某合辑中,找了n年!”4.,如果没歌给点印象也行.此乐队非著名乐队,据推测为盗版。跪求高手们支招了……看到了一定要留个言。3。不过这个盗版用的名字可能是某正版合辑的延续。封面可能是白色为主色的.主唱(男)歌唱得比较怪异.。2,那盘CD借出去后就蒸发了……找到了我追加50分……分不多..歌词全部或主要是英文,以便我接着找。歌词中我只记得“Don`t…**”“beside:1
补充:并不是那首“Young for You”……唱腔类似,但是比这个要呕一点…
提问者采纳
ll run wild by a summer symphony this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy the tin-man&#39,palm trees&#39?不对的话不要介意歌词如下:sunday's never gone you sing me your melody and i feel so please i want you to want me to keep your dream together we's coming i wanna drive my car to your apartment with present like a star forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard but i know the sun will shine for us oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana then i think my age how old,skyline how far or we need each other in california you show me your body before night comes down i touch you* **ce and promise to stay ever young on this ivory beach we kissed so long it seems that the passion's surfing i wanna try my luck to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart welcome to the golden beatnik park oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph for camera your smile&#39,the Gala的《Young for You》觉得一楼是对的; so lush would you believe my honey it&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他3条回答
应该就是楼上这位说的这首了 young for you你去听听我们乐队的人都熟这首歌
好像是重塑雕像的权利的 TVshow
retros03年才成立的啊 除非这盗版碟年代写错了合辑的话要么就是摩登天空5里面的a vision of chris
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁