有的话请谢谢
能上传么 。。谢谢谢谢
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神找语病告诉我怎么改When I saw you for the first time , I clearly realized that I was going to stay with you and love you forever . My life journey has been straight and its only turn was because I run across you .Only when your_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语大神找语病告诉我怎么改When I saw you for the first time , I clearly realized that I was going to stay with you and love you forever . My life journey has been straight and its only turn was because I run across you .Only when your
求英语大神找语病告诉我怎么改When I saw you for the first time , I clearly realized that I was going to stay with you and love you forever . My life journey has been straight and its only turn was because I run across you .Only when your silhouette frequently appear before my eyes did I realize that I really had fallen in with you .Please forgive me for my keeping silence , behind which is my countless missing you .What I only want to tell you is that everything is only because of you and you are the everything .It is the
When I saw you for the first time ,I clearly realized that I was going to stay with you and love you forever .The journey of my life has been straight and it only turned when I run across you .Only when your silhouette frequently appeared before my eyes did I realize that I really had fallen in love with you .Please forgive me for my silence ,behind which is my countless missing for you .What I only want to tell you is that everything is only because of you and you are the everything .So attractive are you that I felt that I was falling love with you at first sight.你改下 这样太拗口了.改成You are so attractive that I felt I was falling in love with you at the first sight.把wall 去掉 多余I am really shy so that I've kept silence for some time.改成I've kept silence for some time because of my diffidence.and really miss you,把really 去掉 你的really太多啦You mean a lot to me,really.really你可以改成definitely 这样可以避免重复求权志龙you do 和 run away 的中文歌词!!!_百度知道
求权志龙you do 和 run away 的中文歌词!!!
提问者采纳
Not meGD That’s me who you? You doYou could be somebody man 正义的supermanLook so fine tony stark 或者bruce wayne谁都能行 只要有梦想就能行 I saidYou can do it too man 弹著吉他 Kurt Cobain抓起麦克风 lil wayne 好好做的话 谁都能成为bigbang 如果你想你都能成为我我一定会成为大统领 未来科学 发明王我的梦一定会实现的 拜托帮我祈祷平安只要我长大了 唱好了 我渴望 ? You do希望能帮助你run
away一起床,我的手机无法接通这个时间除了你没有别人不停的跟踪再次响起的电话还是直接挂掉吧 我只能是逃跑but 没有时间了Baby I’m trippin’ 对不起 不是讨厌你 我只是(关于你的一切总感觉到负担)虽然你说爱我可我却不I don’t need you I don’t love youI don’t need you I don’t love you每天晚上偶尔的 lonely 虽然会想念你但也只是偶尔不要问能重新交往吗我没有你会更好YAHOO I wanna runaway YAHOO baby 拜托请你放手YAHOO 马上逃亡 oh my godYAHOO YAHOO新女朋友交往了有几个月了每当走在外面的时候总是会感到很不安有一种总是被人跟踪的感觉Oh 这陌生人的香气 Baby just let me goBaby I’m trippin’ 对不起 不是讨厌你 我只是(对于你的一切总有一种负担的感觉)虽然你说爱我可我却不I don’t need you I don’t love youI don’t need you I don’t love you每天晚上偶尔的 lonely 虽然会想念你但也只是偶尔在梦里听到你的声音 I am in misery我也疯掉了Oh oh oh oh oh oh I wanna runawayOh oh oh oh oh oh 想最大限度的远离你乘坐快车插上灵活的翅膀 到没有你的地方去here we goYAHOO I wanna runaway YAHOO baby 拜托请你放手YAHOO 马上逃亡 oh my god YAHOO YAHOOYAHOO I wanna runawayYAHOO baby 拜托请你放手YAHOO 马上逃亡 oh my god YAHOO YAHOOYOU
DOGD That’s me who you? Not meNot meNot meDo you,渴求的话就一定可以 我的话 I will be alright 不要停止继续向前Yeah I will be alright 积攒十几年内功登上塔峰 满满的解答首尔是机会之地 let’s do it again from the topYou could be somebody man 正义的supermanLook so fine tony stark 或者bruce wayne谁都能行 只要有梦想就能行 I saidYou can do it too man 弹著吉他 Kurt Cobain抓起麦克风 lil wayne 好好做的话 谁都能成为bigbang 如果你想你都能成为我GD That’s me who you? Not meNot meNot meDo you? Not meGD That’s me who you? Not meGD That’s me who you? Not meGD That’s me who you
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
权志龙的相关知识
其他1条回答
jpg" />&nbsp./zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=74b892b9d788d43ff0fc99f6482efe2d/dddeaa6efce1b9c166173.hiphotos://e.com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=b5dacc436d10a84051fcc/5243fbf2bfcca7c6 &nbsp. &nbsp
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌,带一小点模糊的歌词 高潮部分好像是i just the way run XXX 好像是这些。。我记得不太清_百度知道
求一首歌,带一小点模糊的歌词 高潮部分好像是i just the way run XXX 好像是这些。。我记得不太清
应该是现在很流行的,就算不是现在很流行也是很经典或热门那种,同一天在麦当劳和另一家小店都有听到,女声唱的
很经典的欧美歌曲吧,我只是回忆下音乐打出的同音的单词,那个way比较高音好像,i just the way run and way XXX我提供的词可能只是相像的或同音的。。别靠这个搜索实在找不到请给我列举一些现在很红的
提问者采纳
《Love the way you lie》?
Rihanna的?
提问者评价
万分感激,一试听就知道是了,多谢啦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高潮的相关知识
其他5条回答
just the way i am 不知道是不是这个老。
感情你直接按我提供的词找的= =,我查过这个,不是,我提供那些个词只是模糊记得的。。
我觉得你要找的是这首 Born This Way -Lady GaGa