还有律政俏佳人2中英字幕的视频资源吗?有中英文字幕的,急求!!谢谢!!

求《律政俏佳人》第一部中英双语字幕!_百度知道
求《律政俏佳人》第一部中英双语字幕!
不要外挂字幕珐福粹凰诔好达瞳惮困!要自带中英双语字幕的电影!是律政俏佳人第一部,不是第二部!瑞茜·威瑟斯朋主演的!急需啊亲们!帮帮我吧!对的话再赏100分!谢谢谢谢!一定要内带中英双语啊,一定带英语啊!
提问者采纳
你好,我已经把ftp的下载链接发到你邮箱了,把他复制到xun雷任务里面就可以下载了,请查收,满意请采纳谢谢!------------------------律政俏佳人的剧情简介
· · · · · ·   艾丽(瑞茜•威瑟斯彭 Reese Witherspoon 饰)虽然拥有羡煞旁人的美貌——金发,白肤,高挑,精通打扮,就像一个精美的芭比娃娃。美貌和活泼的性格,让艾丽成为了一个完美的女生。她的男友沃纳(马修•戴维斯Matthew Davis饰)条件也不俗,拥有富贵的出身和出众的外表。两人十分般配,却想不到沃纳根本就没把艾丽当成终身伴侣,在他眼中,艾丽只是一个花瓶,除了漂亮别无所长,于是他考上哈佛法学院之后,甩了艾丽,与旧女友重拾旧爱。艾丽不甘心,千方百计也考上了哈佛,她要用行动来证明自己并非徒有外表。哈佛的学习生活珐福粹凰诔好达瞳惮困非常枯燥,而且这个金发美人还处处受到歧视。令大家大跌眼镜的是,艾丽竟然机智的干了一番事业...
谢谢你!可是这个只有中文字幕没有英文啊!
提问者评价
虽然还是没有英文字幕!但还是谢谢啦!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
律政俏佳人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求银魂第一季中日双字幕资源!! 拜托了 没有中文字幕也行,一定要有日文字幕哦~~_百度知道
急求银魂第一季中日双字幕资源!! 拜托了 没有中文字幕也行,一定要有日文字幕哦~~
麻烦先留个言。貌似不能留邮箱
。有资源的话。。。。,再私信我
提问者采纳
推荐),一般就是到诸神字幕组(这个资源相对较少)、或者射手网(专门下载字幕的、极影动漫(这个可能要连同视频一起下载)我找日语字幕
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
银魂第一季的相关知识
其他1条回答
我有第二季的。第一季的没找到过……
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 13477|回复: 12
中英文剧本:
片子还是很值得一看的,就算不够深刻。
这是Elle Woods毕业典礼上的一段话:
I have come to find that passion is a key ingredient to the study and practice of law and of life.It's with passion courage&&of conviction and strong sense of self that we take our next steps into the world.Remembering that first expressions are& & not always correct,you must always have faith in people,and most importantlly you must always have faith in yourself.
这是Elle向美甲店小姐(也可以叫做大妈)炫耀“bent and snap”的功效时:
Trust me,you have all the equipment you just need to real the manual.I'll show you a little manevuer my Mom tought
me in junior high.In my experience, it has 98% success rate of getting a man's attention,and when you use appropirately
it has 83% rate of return on a dinner invitation.
这是男主角力挺Elle(as a blonde)的一段话:
Being a blonde is actually a pretty powerful thing ,you hold more cards than you think you do.I personally would like to
see you take that power and channel it towards the greater good.
这里是影片的高潮,Elle Woods在法庭上义正词严,超级有范:
Isn't it the first cardinal order of perm maintenance that you're forbidden to wet your hair at least 24 hours after getting a perm at the risk of deactivating the ammounium thioglycolate?And wouldn't somebody who's had,say,30 perms in theirs life be well aware of this rules?...You would have had to have found Mrs.Windham with a gun in her hand to make your story plausible,is that right?
这是Legally Blonde的第一部,我超级喜欢,推荐大家也去看。
哦对了,还有一句经典的,就是当Elle被Vivian整,以兔女形象出现在一个非化妆舞会的party上被人嘲笑的时候,有这样的对话:
V:Nice outfit!(mocking....)
E:I like your outfit too.Except when I dress up as a frigid bitch,I try not to look so constipated.
哈佛大学法学院Professor Stromwell在给新生首次上课时意味深长地说:
A legal education means you will learn to speak in a new language. You will be taught to achieve insight into the world around you, and you sharply question what you know. The law is reason free from passion. It leaves much room for interpretation, but leaves very little for self-doubt.
在哈佛大学法学院的毕业典礼上,Professor Stromwell自豪地说:
Professor Stromwell: I am, personally, very honored to introduce this year's class-elected speaker. After getting off a quite insteresting start here at Harvard, she graduates today with an invitation to join one of Boston's most prestigious law firms. I am sure we are going to see great things from her. Ladies and Gentlemen: Elle Woods.
紧接着,女主人公Elle Woods代表毕业生发言:
Elle Woods: On our very first day at Harvard, a very wise professor quoted Aristotle, &The law is reason free from passion!& Well, no offence to Aristotle, but in my three years at Harvard, I've come to find that passion is the key ingredient to the study and practise of law -- and of life. It's with passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next steps into the world! Remembering the first impressions are not always correct. You must always have faith in people. And most importantly, you must have faith in yourself! Congratulations class of 2004---we did it!
同时,所有毕业生欣喜若狂,欢笑雀跃,共同庆贺美妙的时刻。此时,女主角Elle幸福甜美的微笑溢于言表,形成特写,随后在歌曲之中结束全剧。
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
第一部还行,第二部就有些鬼扯
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
同意二楼说法
ding贴不灌水
不过 ,第二部 服装还是很好看的
谢谢楼主分享!