私自游泳论文题目的危险性的题目

夏天,家长、老师总是劝告孩子别到桥墩或河道拐弯处等容易产生漩涡的水域去游泳、玩耍.因为漩涡水流急容易把人“吸”入漩涡内,造成生命危险.请你用学过的物理知识解释造成危险的原因.【考点】.【专题】简答题;气体的压强、流体压强与流速的关系.【分析】解决本题的关键是根据流体压强与流速的关系,并且要明确哪里的水流速大,压强小,由此产生的压力差方向向哪儿.【解答】答:相对于漩涡边沿,旋涡中心水的流速大、压强小,外侧流速小压强大,形成一个向旋涡中心的压力差,从而人被压入漩涡中.【点评】联系实际生活,明确不同位置水流的速度不同是突破此题的关键.此题考查学生的分析能力,要求学生对题目所涉及的内容要熟练掌握,并能学以致用.声明:本试题解析著作权属菁优网所有,未经书面同意,不得复制发布。答题:王富文老师 难度:0.43真题:2组卷:9
解析质量好中差小题1:D小题2:B小题3:C小题4:A小题5:C小题6:B小题7:A小题8:D小题9:B小题10:C小题11:A小题12:B小题13:D小题14:B小题15:A小题16:D小题17:A小题18:B小题19:C小题20:D【文章大意】主人公Diane Ray是个任性执拗的女孩。父母对其无奈。多亏有好人相助,使她在一次游泳中化险为夷。这也给了她一个实实在在的教训!小题1:由上文Diane Ray was … very spoilt.(受宠)以及下文…knowing that she would throw a temper tantrum if they did not。可以推测:她想要什么,父母亲给她什么。小题2:Diane Ray会耍小孩脾气。碰到没满足之事,不难想象她会:scream(尖叫) and kick(乱踢) and…on the floor drumming her heels.(耍赖躺在地上顿脚)。jump&&&&&&(跳), spin (旋转),sleep(睡)都不能准确体现Diane Ray的个性。小题3:set out 出发 set in 以……为背景 gave in 屈服gave out 分发由上文Diane Ray was … very spoilt.(受宠)和throw a temper tantrum(耍小孩脾气)可以得知父母对其无奈,只得屈服。小题4:确定该选项的三个信息:①后文…wearing an expensive swimsuit(游泳衣),穿着游泳衣准备下水。②故事的主要情节是她在一次游泳中化险为夷。③They were back at the beach-house 和Gratefully, Diane thanked him and ran towards the beach-house.小题5:get sb to do sth="make" sb do sth 使得某人做某事。该句的意思是:Diane Ray肯定耍了多次小孩脾气才使得父母为其买下了游泳衣。小题6:由They were back at the beach-house和 when they told her that it was too dangerous to go diving可以得知Diane Ray不被允许go diving,那她又会throw a temper tantrum。recover from… 有“从…恢复”之意。此处recovering…为动词ing形式做伴随状语。如果去掉介词from,可以考虑用appearing。小题7:“单独”下水游泳,才可能产生危险。C 选项again(又),上下文中并没有提及她之前在那下水游泳过。所以不符原文意思。小题8:Diane Ray想下水,不管有伴没伴,纯粹是为了自个儿嬉耍玩乐。根本不考虑是否有危险性。have fun玩耍其它选项不符合原文意思。小题9:正吵着要下水时候Diane冷不丁听到一个声音。她的反应是 jumped. 当然直到the man说话时才意识到他的存在。Not …until…直到……才……小题10:“You shouldn’t swim that day, ” 是陌生人给她的一个建议。下文危险发生后Oh, why had she not listened to advice.该句可以印证。小题11:mind one’s business管自己的事,不干涉别人的事如:A:Where did you go last night? 昨晚你去那儿去了?B:Mind your own business. 你少管闲事。又如:It’s none of your business. 这不关你的事(你少管闲事)。小题12:上文“There is a storm coming up.”(有暴风雨快来了。)而Diane不听建议,不顾危险下水游泳,那可能会出了事的。出了事会痛苦,难过的。这是劝说者想表达的意思。D选项excited与原文意思相悖。angry和confused不符合原意。小题13:Diane Ray不顾危险独自下水了,并且游得很起劲。此时危险来临。D选项符合逻辑。A 选项nervously(紧张地),干扰最大。但联系上文Diane任性的个性。她不听劝告,显然不会意识到危险性的存在。所以A选项排除。B,C选项不符文意。小题14:根据“…white caps began rolling in…(浪端的白泡沫不断翻滚.,越积越厚)”和“…and it became harder to …against the current ”(游过水流,变得更难了。),所以B选项swim符合原文逻辑。小题15:根据行文逻辑,该段主要描写Diane Ray不听劝告私自游水面临的险象。又如“…Saltwater hit against her face, making it …to breathe.”Saltwater打脸,呛口,当然使得呼吸产生困难。所以A选项符合文意。小题16:上文从浪端泡沫翻滚和Saltwate打脸,呛口两方面描绘Diane Ray面临的生命危险。“Panicking, she began to …”Diane Ray开始紧张了,便大声呼救。所以D选项正确。A选项 speak干扰较大,侧重“演讲,发言”之意。所以A答案不选。小题17:原文“…seemed as if she would slip beneath the surface, …”(Diane Ray看来正要下沉时),有个声音在说“Hold on ! I’m coming”(坚持住!我就来了。)。话中透露出冷静的语气:面对险境,别慌!所以A选项calm符合文章逻辑。小题18:看到 the old man rowing an ancient-looking boat towards her。有人来救她了!当然感到舒了一口气。With relief 宽慰,舒心 at ease安逸,自由自在小题19:Diane Ray 的任性,不听劝告私自下水会出生命危险。而在暴风雨天气中施救者同时可能有危险,所以可推测句子“You put us both in…, ” 意为“你置于我们都处于险境”。In danger 处于危险之中小题20:由上文“she saw the old man rowing an ancient-looking boat towards her.”(……看见这位老人朝她划着一只古旧的小船。)可以判断出施救者是划船去救人的。因此把她从水中捞起,拉上船舷(the side of the boat)。C选项beach干扰最大,但一般先救上船中,然后带到岸边。所以C项不选。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
As a saying goes, when life gives you lemons, then make lemonade. But how is delicious lemonade made from sour lemons?Singer-actor Yu Haoming knows how. He’s &&36__ difficulties by returning to the stage. After a &&37___ left him scarred, the 25-year-old man &&38___ for the first time on Hunan TV’s New Year Concert on Dec. 31, 2012.His comeback captured (吸引) audiences’ &&39___. They went to his Weibo page and left messages such as, “You’ve taught me what toughness means.” and “I’m &&40___ of your courage. You moved me to tears by taking off your mask and &&&41___ onward in confidence. ”Only Yu himself knew how &&42 __it was to stand on his feet again after disaster &&43 __When his career as a handsome Super Boy singer and &&44&&&actor took off, Yu got seriously burnt. He was hurt in 2010 when an explosive scene in the TV drama I Have a Date With Spring went wrong &&45__ His wounds became worse because of delayed &&46___ .The bums were far more than just wounds and pain for Yu. “You can’t &&47___ what kind of sufferings he’s been through and how hard he’s been working to get well,” said his father on the singer’s blog.His recovery has been long and difficult. Some people might have &&48 __during such a process, but Yu has &&49 &_ not to. He says he still has his dreams.__ 50&&&medicine, checkups and therapy (治疗)exercises, he plays the piano a bit every day, reads books about acting and learns English.The idiom, “& 51__ bitten, twice shy”,doesn’t really apply to him. In August he restarted to film his &&52__ in the drama,although he admitted that fears still haunted (萦绕) him sometimes.“Why should I let the experience stop me going after my &&53___ ?” he told the Southern Metropolis Entertainment Weekly in early December.How did Yu make lemonade? “Life gave me the &&54___ gift, and I’ve just got to get on with it and turn difficulties into &&&55 &&, ’’ he told the magazine.小题1:A.wonB.overcomeC.realizedD.left小题2:A.mistakeB.blowC.fireD.scene小题3:A.sangB.showedC.practicedD.tried小题4:A.praisesB.thoughtsC.messagesD.hearts小题5:A.awareB.afraidC.proudD.short小题6:A.walkingB.marchingC.livingD.touring小题7:A.terribleB.strongC.harmfulD.hard小题8:A.beatB.crashedC.struggledD.struck小题9:A.promisingB.confidentC.simpleD.reliable小题10:A.unexpectedlyB.fiercelyC.completelyD.surprisingly小题11:A.protectionB.examinationC.treatmentD.performance小题12:A.feelB.imagineC.understandD.believe小题13:A.broken downB.given awayC.pulled throughD.died away小题14:A.hopedB.managedC.intendedD.decided小题15:A.Instead ofB.Except forC.Apart fromD.Regardless of小题16:A.UnlessB.UntilC.WhileD.Once小题17:A.partB.appearanceC.playD.talent小题18:A.happinessB.careersC.dreamsD.success小题19:A.meaningfulB.unusualC.valuableD.rewarding小题20:A.abilitiesB.realitiesC.actionsD.opportunities
题型:阅读理解
I&stopped at&a grocery&store the other day because I was&about to go on a long drive&and I wanted to buy my favorite beverage for the trip.&It wasn’t the store I normally go to, just one I passed along the way.As I walked up to the entrance, I noticed a&man and a&boy who was about 10 or 12 years old&standing at the front of the store.&Customers walked past, as the man handed them half-sheets of white paper.&I&walked up to them with curiosity, wondering what cause they were representing. As I got closer, I saw that they had two carts starting to fill&with groceries.I said hello and the man greeted me and&handed me&one of&the pieces&of paper, explaining that they were collecting donations for the local food pantry.&On&the paper&was a simple&list of food items: peanut butter, noodles, pasta sauce, canned&fruits and vegetables.&It also&included&a short&story about the boy and his efforts to collect food donations since the age of 8.&I was really touched that someone so young would be so interested in helping others.&I told him it was an awesome idea and that he should be proud of himself.&He smiled.Then, I went inside to get my drink.&Unfortunately, the store didn’t have it in stock. But, I wasn’t upset, because by then&I felt I had another mission.&I went through the store, picking things from the list, then brought them back out to the boy and put them in the cart.&I also gave the man the white sheet of paper back to reuse for another customer.&They thanked me and offered me a treat (candy, I think) but I said to pass it on to someone else.As I walked back to my car, the boy’s well-intentioned spirit stuck with me. How inspiring to encounter a young boy with a resolve to do good deeds, and the courage to act on it. It made my day!小题1:What do we know from the passage?A.The author wasn’t a regular customer to the store.B.The store was owned by the man and the boy.C.The store didn’t deal in drinks.D.The author refused their treat because he didn’t need it.小题2:What does the author mainly want to tell readers in paragraph 4?A.He didn’t get his drinkB.He carried out another mission.C.He got thanks and was offered a treatD.He wasn’t upset though not getting his drink.小题3:What’s the best title for the passage?A.A Day for a Boy.B.A Young Boy’s Determination.C.An Inspiring Boy.D.A Young Boy’s Groceries.小题4:We can infer from the description of the author that the boy is _______.A.noble-mindedB.hard-workingC.well-educatedD.open-minded
Douglas Adams was born in Cambridge in March 1952, educated at Brentwood School, Essex and St John's College, Cambridge where, in 1974 he gained a BA (and later an MA) in English literature.He was the creator of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy(《银河系漫游指南》), which started life as a BBC Radio 4 series in March 1978. Since then it has been transformed into a series of best-selling novels, a TV series, a record album, a computer game and several stage adaptations. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy's success sent the book straight to Number One in the UK Bestseller List and in 1984 Douglas Adams became the youngest author to be awarded a Golden Pan. He won a further two (a rare feat), and was nominated—though not selected - for the first Best of Young British Novelists awards.He followed this success with The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (1980); Life, The Universe and Everything (1982); So Long and Thanks for all the Fish (1984); and Mostly Harmless (1992). The first two books in the Hitchhiker series were adapted into a 6-part television series, which was an immediate success when first showed in 1982. Other publications include Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (1987) and Long Dark Tea-time of the Soul (1988). In 1984 Douglas teamed up with John Lloyd and wrote The Meaning of Life and their second huge success, The Deeper Meaning of Life followed in 1990. One of Douglas’s personal favorites was written in 1990 when he teamed up with zoologist Mark Carwardine and wrote Last Chance to See an account of a world-wide search for rare and endangered species of animals.Douglas sold over 15 million books in the UK, the US and Australia. He was also a best seller in German, Swedish and many other languages.Douglas Adams died on Friday, May 11, 2001, in Santa Barbara, CA. He will be greatly missed by fans worldwide. 小题1:The main idea of this passage is &&&&&&&&&&.A.Douglas Adams, always loved by fansB.Douglas Adams and The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the GalaxyC.Douglas Adams and his worksD.Douglas Adams’s personal lives小题2:The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy was first shown to the public as &&&&&&&&&&.A.a radio series B.a movie C.a TV series D.a computer game小题3:Which two books were adapted into a six-part TV series?A.Life, The Universe and Everything and Mostly Harmless B.The Restaurant at the End of the Universe and Life, The Universe and Everything C.The Restaurant at the End of the Universe and So Long and Thanks for all the Fish D.So Long and Thanks for all the Fish and Mostly Harmless小题4: Last Chance to See is a book about &&&&&&&&&.A.Some stories happening in a Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective AgencyB.the author’s personal favoritesC.a zoologist and his worldwide experiencesD.searching for rare and endangered species of animals小题5:Which of the following statement is not true?A.Douglas Adams died at the age of 49 and he was memorized by his fans.B.Douglas Adams was the youngest author to be selected as one of the first Best of Young British Novelists.C.John Lloyd was one of the authors of the two books, The Meaning of Lifeand The Deeper Meaning of Life.D.Douglas graduated from Essex and St John's College and gained a Master’s Degree.
On a sunny day last August, Tim heard some shouting. Looking out to the sea carefully, he saw a couple of kids in a rowboat were being pulled out to sea.Two 12-year-old boys, Christian and Jack, rowed out a boat to search for a football. Once they'd rowed beyond the calm waters, a beach umbrella tied to the boat caught the wind and pulled the boat into open water. The pair panicked and tried to row back to shore. But they were no match for it and the boat was out of control.Tim knew it would soon be swallowed by the waves. "Everything went quiet in my head," Tim recalls(回忆). "I was trying to figure out how to swim to the boys in a straight line."Tim took off his clothes and jumped into the water. Every 500 yards or so, he raised his head to judge his progress. "At one point, I considered turning back," he says. "I wondered if I was putting my life at risk." After 30 minutes of struggling, he was close enough to yell to the boys, "Take down the umbrella!" Christian made much effort to take down the umbrella. Then Tim was able to catch up and climb aboard the boat. He took over rowing, but the waves were almost too strong for him."Let's aim for the pier(码头)," Jack said. Tim turned the boat toward it. Soon afterward, waves crashed over the boat, and it began to sink. "Can you guys swim?" he cried. "A little bit," the boys said. Once they were in the water, Tim decided it would be safer and faster for him to pull the boys toward the pier. Christian and Jack were wearing life jackets and floated on their backs. Tim swan toward land as water washed over the boys' faces.“Are we almost there?” they asked again and again. "Yes," Tim told them each time. After 30minutes, they reached the pier.小题1:Why did the two boys go to the sea?A.To go boat rowing.B.To get back their football.C.To swim in the open water.D.To test the umbrella as a sail.小题2:What does "it” in Paragraph 2 refer to?A.The beach.B.The water.C.The boat.D.The wind.小题3:Why did Tim raise his head regularly?A.To take in enough fresh air.B.To consider turning back or not.C.To check his distance from the boys.D.To ask the boys to take down the umbrella.小题4:How did the two boys finally reach the pier?A.They were dragged to the pier by Tim.B.They swam to the pier all by themselves.C.They were washed to the pier by the waves.D.They were carried to the pier by Tim on his back.
Pride and Prejudice for the Modern WomanLet us imagine how Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen's most famous work, might be updated, 200 years on.Austen's popularity is rooted in her intelligence. But today she would certainly have had a very different life, as would her characters. Here's my own suggestion. . .It is a truth finally and universally acknowledged that a single woman with brains deserves to have equal opportunities to men, however disadvantaged she may feel by sexism." My dear husband," said his hopeful wife one day, " have you heard that the local store, standing empty for so long, is taken over by a bright young businesswoman?"Her dull and indifferent (漠不关心的) husband replied that he had not. "But it is, it is," she replied excitedly. Mr Dull-Husband made no reply."Don't you want to know her plans?" she cried with some impatience."Well, clearly you think it matters to your silly little head. .. so I'd better listen. ""Well, my dear, the rumour (传言) is that she has already set up a string of successful businesses in northern England, though how a woman can know anything about that is beyond me. She will move in herself next month. " "What is her name?" "Bingley. ""Is she married or single?""What a question! And none of your business. But her coming will be a fine thing for our five boys. " "How so? How can it possibly affect them? ""M those lazy boys need something to wake them up. There are bound to be jobs going. "" Is that her point in settling here? Surely as a woman she has simply taken a fancy to the place. "" Nonsense, my love, how little you've noticed the world has changed. She's got a first-rate degree and some sort of business qualification, I'm told. She surely needs one of our boys! Perhaps you might give her a call. "" Me? No. Perhaps you can take an interest. You still have your looks, after all. She may even offer you a job. " "Oh, that's not likely. These new chances belong to the younger generation. But now you mention it, I think I'll go along all the same. "And Mrs Bennet went along. That was 10 years ago. She is now managing director of a FTSE-listed company. ... It would remain the case, of course, that Mrs Bennet would be one of very few women on the company board, that her salary would be lower than her male colleagues, her bonus of a more "female" dimension and her lifespan (年限) among the city's business leaders shorter than theirs. Still, she'd no doubt have enjoyed Davos—and might even have hobnobbed (攀谈) with influential figures.小题1:Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Austen was born 200 years ago.B.Austen rewrote Pride and Prejudice.C.Austen's success lies in her wisdom.D.Austen's updated work gains popularity.小题2:The underlined part in the passage suggests that Mrs Bennet ____.A.had mixed feelings of admiration and surprise about BingleyB.felt kind of worried and doubtful about BingleyC.was extremely anxious to meet BingleyD.had a great curiosity about Bingley小题3:In the eyes of Mrs Bennet, Bingley surely needed one of their boys to ____.A.get married toB.work for herC.help her move inD.take over her store小题4:What does the writer intend to tell us?A.Women with brains can also be as successful as men.B.Women have to pay a high price for success.C.A judgment must be made free from prejudice.D.Sex discrimination still exists nowadays.
When 19-year-old Sophia Giorgi said she was thinking of volunteering to help the Make-A-Wish Foundation (基金会),nobody understood what she was talking about. But Sophia knew just how important Make – A –Wish could be because this special organization had helped to make a dream come true for one her best friends. We were interested in finding out more, so we went along to meet Sophia listen to what she had to say.Sophia told us that Make – A –Wish is a worldwide organization that started in the United States in 1980. ” It’s a charity(慈善机构)that helps children who have got very serious illnesses. Make – A –Wish help children feel happy even though they are sick, by making their wishes and dreams come true, ” Sophia explained.We asked Sophia how Make – A –Wish had first started. She said it had all begun with a very sick young boy called Chris, who had been dreaming for a long time of becoming a policeman. Sophia said lots of people had wanted to find a way to make Chris’s dream come true ----so, with everybody’s help, Chris, only seven years old at the time, had been a “policeman” for a day. ” when people saw how delighted Chris was when his dream came true, they decided to try and help other sick children too , and that was the beginning of Make – A –Wish, ” explained Sophia.Sophia also told us the Foundation tries to give children and their families a special, happy time. A Make-A-Wish volunteer visits the families and asks the children what they would wish for if they could have anything in the world. Sophia said the volunteers were important because they were the ones who helped to make the wishes come true. They do this either by providing things that are necessary, or by raising money or helping out in whatever way they can.小题1:Sophia found out about Make-A-Wish because her best friend had& .A.benefited from itB.volunteered to help itC.dreamed about itD.told the author about it小题2:According to Sophia, Make-A-Wish&&&&&& .A.is an international charity B.was understood by nobody at first C.raises money for very poor families D.started by drawing the interest of the public小题3:What is said about Chris in Paragraph3?A.He has been a policeman since he was seven.B.He gave people the idea of starting Make-A-WishC.He wanted people to help make his dream come true.D.He was the first child Make-A-Wish helped after it had been set up.小题4:Which of the following is true about Make-A-Wish volunteers?A.They are important for making wishes come true.B.They try to help children get over their illnesses.C.They visit sick children to make them feel special.D.They provide what is necessary to make Make-A-Wish popular.
I get off the bus and walk a few blocks. I stop when I get to a garage-like place and walk to the metal door with brown paint. I turn the knob(把手)and walk in. A thousand eyes look at me as I take my place at the end of the long line. When I finally get up to the window, I hand the officer my ID. “I’m here to visit Mr C. Yes, I’m his daughter.”I learn that line by heart. The officer hands me a piece of paper with my name as the visitor and my father’s as the prisoner. It tells me which floor to go to. As I get on the elevator, a rush of excitement runs through me. Then I go to the eighth floor, look around and see the faces I see here every Sunday and Thursday.There he is. I stand on tiptoe(脚尖)to get a better view since I can hardly see him. He doesn’t look like my father. He’s got a beard now and he looks a lot weaker. He’s the dad that I see through a window. My dad who is separated from the world. The only place he now knows is his room in the prison. When I look deep into his eyes, I see emptiness and pain.It’s difficult to hear him through the thick glass and over everyone else who is trying to talk. We try to carry on a normal conversation about simple things including my day and what I’m doing in school, but we mostly talk about how we can’t wait until he gets out. After an hour my time is up. We say our good-byes and love-yous.I get on the bus to go home. My favorite place is where my father is—prison. I know, how can prison be anyone’s favorite place? But it is because my father is there. It’ll no longer be my favorite place once he gets out, though—home will be.小题1:The author goes to the prison_________.A.to talk with the officerB.to visit her father C.to get a piece of paper from the officerD.to pay a visit to her favorite place 小题2:It can be inferred from the passage that the author’s father is ____________.A.working there for a long timeB.just in prison for a short whileC.still healthy and strong in prisonD.seldom keeping in touch with people outside小题3:What does the author mainly talk of with her father?A.Her behavior in school. B.Simple things in everyday life.C.Difficulty and trouble in her life.D.The feeling of expecting him home.小题4:What can we know from the passage?A.The author’s father will never go home.B.The author meets her father once a week. C.The author’s favorite place will change.D.The author hates her father.
Jason had been watching the X Games on TV. Athletes from all over the world were competing in the most amazing sports. Just then his grandmother walked into the room. “I want to be extreme. Would you really let me do that? You always worry about my safety!” said Jason.“You will have to follow some rules,” said his grandmother. “You can only ride in the park — never on the streets. You have to promise to wear a helmet (头盔). If you hurt yourself too much, I have the right to take your skateboard away. Is it a deal?”“You bet!” Jason was so excited that he jumped off the sofa. A week later he had a board and a helmet. On Saturday, his grandmother dropped him off near the park. He was happy to have a grandmother who let him try new things.Kids in the park were moving quickly up and down the ramps (坡道). They flew into the air and landed as easily as birds. When he watched the X games, Jason felt like he was doing the tricks himself. But watching these kids up close, he knew that none of it was going to be easy. He felt a little bit scared.Very slowly he carried his board to the ramp. Taking a deep breath, he put his right foot on the board. He kicked off with his left foot. For a few seconds he glided (滑行) along, just waiting to fall. Then he came to a stop. Kicking off again, he waited for the worst to happen. Again, he stayed up. The third time he kicked, lost his balance, and fell hard on his left knee.It hurt, but it was no big deal! Why had he been so scared? Now he felt calm because things had gone wrong, and he was fine!Next time he kicked off harder and went fast and farther. “Excellent!” said a girl as she passed him. “Extreme!” laughed Jason to himself. “Not quite.”小题1:Jason’s grandmother agreed to let him try skateboarding unless _____.A.he finished his homework B.he liked the sportC.he observed some rules D.he won a bet小题2:Jason jumped off the sofa because _____.A.he was allowed to go skateboardingB.he was angry at his grandmotherC.he was going to play outsideD.he was given a board and a helmet小题3:The girl praised Jason for his _____.A.skill B.honesty C.courage D.kindness

我要回帖

更多关于 私自游泳溺水事件 的文章

随机推荐