谁有freak-the royal就让这首歌歌的下载地址

WWE Royal Rumble 2015: Which Philadelphia Eagles player would win a 30 man match? - Bleeding Green Nation
Connect with Bleeding Green Nation
Who's your pick?
Recommend this Post
The 2015 WWE Royal Rumble is being held at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on Sunday night starting at 7:30 PM EST. For those of you who don't care about wrestling, it's kind of a big deal. :
Must Reads
Must Reads
"The Royal Rumble is based on the classic Battle Royal match, in which a number of wrestlers aim at eliminating their competitors by tossing them over the top rope, with both feet touching the floor. The winner of the event is the last wrestler remaining after all others have been eliminated.The Royal Rumble differs from the classical Battle Royal as the contestants do not enter the ring at the same time but instead are "assigned" entry numbers, usually via a lottery, although they can win guaranteed, desirable spots via a number of other scripted means, the most common being winning a match. This lottery is usually staged right before the event begins. The match begins with the two wrestlers who have drawn entry numbers one and two, with the remaining 28 wrestlers entering the ring at regular timed intervals, either 90 seconds or two minutes, according to their entry number."
Anyway, I was talking with some of the other BGN writers and I couldn't help but wonder who would win the Royal Rumble if instead of 30 WWE superstars it was 30
If I had better foresight, I would have thought of this sooner and bought a WWE video game, created 30 custom wrestlers modeled after Eagles players, and simulated a match...
style. But I didn't. So I'll just share share what I had in mind:
***Match begins***
Jim Ross and Merrill Reese on the call, Ed Rendell as the referee
enters at #1, gets booed loudly while walking into the ring
enters at #2, Cooper's fails to block Boykin's moves and the CB overcomes the perceived height disadvantage
runs in at #3 and delivers
o Boykin tosses Cooper over the ropes to eliminate him
o A blast from the past:
is #4, runs down the ramp carrying a container of gasoline that he leaves outside the ring
o An out-of-breath Cary "Sconce" Williams is #5
runs out to the ring yelling "KILL, MAIM, DESTROY"
o "" starts playing,
walks out to the ring at #7 but turns back and decides to stay out of the fight ()
o Cary eliminates Parkey, Boykin eliminates Cary
o #8 is , followed by...
o Andrews brothers team up to eliminate Mahe, Braman
comes in at #10 to help Boykin even the odds against the Andrews brothers
follows Kelce at #11, delivers The People's Elbow to Stacy Andrews
o Shawn Andrews abandons the match
playing and Ricky Watters come out to the ring as #12 wearing a "For Who, For What" shirt
o Another heel... this time it's the biggest one of them all:
enters the match at #13
o T.O. eliminates Kelce after hitting him with a low blow
o Ric Flair's theme music starts playing...
o Curry eliminates Stacy Andrews
o Freddie Mitchell enters at #15 while carrying a fake championship title
o Boykin eliminates Mitchell, who is taken back to jail after being eliminated
enters at #16, but just takes a seat in the first row for the entire match and never gets to enter the ring
runs in at #18 and eliminates Kolb in hopes to be more like his brother
o Sirens go off, a firetruck drives out onto the entrance ramp,
gets out of the truck at #19
o Howard Mudd drives up to the ring on the Muddmobile before Watkins can enter and yells at him to scare him off
o T.O. eliminates Boykin and Mathis, which upsets the crowd
o #20 is a surprise return that gets a huge pop: BRIAN DAWKINS
o Dawkins goes toe-to-toe with T.O. before turning his attention to Watters
o Dawkins eliminates Watters
o #21 is Cedric "Swamp" Thornton, a tough out
o Big John Runyan enters at #22
o T.O. eliminates Braman
o T.O. eliminates McNabb, but McNabb sets up a table outside the ring and uses Mahe's gas container to set it on fire, Dawkins makes a diving tackle on T.O. through the table and eliminates himself and T.O. in the process
o #24 is , because Oregon Bias
o Sproles somehow eliminates Curry, Runyan
burns him on the way to the ring to steal his spot (Hmm, another Oregon player)
o Huff somehow eliminates himself
o #27 is , which causes people to wonder how the Oregon players got the best spots
o #28 is , and OK, this is ridiculous
enters the ring at #29... wait, how did a Washington player get involved?
comes in at number #30 and chokeslams Baker out of the ring. All other players respect The Franchise and merely eliminate themselves because no one messes with JP. Easy winner.
For coverage of the WWE Royal Rumble, .
More from Bleeding Green Nation
Recommend this Post
Latest News
In This Article
Nike Tim Tebow Philadelphia Eagles Midnight Green Game Jersey
Nike DeMarco Murray Philadelphia Eagles Black Game Jersey
Nike Tim Tebow Philadelphia Eagles Women's Midnight Green Game Jersey
Trending Discussions
If you currently have a username with "@" in it, please email .
Remember me?
Forgot password?
We'll email you a reset link.
If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please
with it instead.
Forgot username?
We'll email it to you.
with it instead.
Forgot password?
with it instead.
Forgot username?
with it instead.
Almost done,
By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our
and confirming that
you have read our .
Join Bleeding Green Nation
You must be a member of Bleeding Green Nation to participate.
We have our own
at Bleeding Green Nation. You should read them.
I Agree to the Community Guidelines
Join Bleeding Green Nation
You must be a member of Bleeding Green Nation to participate.
We have our own
at Bleeding Green Nation. You should read them.
I Agree to the Community Guidelines
Authenticating
Choose an available username to complete sign up.
In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.
Yes, share my data
Please don't share my dataGreen Light (Live At The Royal Albert Hall) (2004 Digital Remaster) 歌词_百度知道
Green Light (Live At The Royal Albert Hall) (2004 Digital Remaster) 歌词
提问者采纳
Tell me when you&#39, freak freak babyTell me when you&#39;em, lay the greeze babyDon&#39.o;re ready to goFreak baby.Rre ready to goRed light?Who rock the cheese babyI know you bitin&#39;m down and ready to go)You ready to roll. bow wow now i&#39?Who steps thm big bow wowIn this motherfucka bustin&#39;s snoop dogg in the muthafuckin&#39; to these motherfuckers nowI used to do all kind of shit when i was wildThey used to call me lil&#39;m down and ready to go)You ready to roll:/song/2555739" target="_blank">http, green light(you know i&#39. it up babyOne more chalkin&#39; it up babyStar maps stalkin&#39;s breath is draggin&#39, layin&#39, enemies babyWho&#39;re ready to go<a href="http?Tell me when you&#39歌曲名://d be layin it down baby, freak freak babyTell me when you&#39, put your mind at ease babyGo playa:Dressed For The Occasionred light. double g nigga from the dubI represent it to the fullest everywhere i goGuaranteed to bust a ho, freak freak babyR it up babyMy dogs barkin&#39; endoWe like to drink://music?Who thinks before it goes down baby, slide to the rhythm ofSt meMust be a clone on this microphone babyRre ready to goI got the keys baby, green lightYou ready to roll, green lightYre ready to goLook who&#39;re ready to goFreak baby, i&#39?Tell me when you&#39;re ready to goRre ready to goFreak baby.g;re ready to goFreak baby,green lightLimp Bizkit Ft. Snoop Doggby卧底;re ready to goRt have to?Tell me when you&#39, freak freak babyTell me when you&#39;d a thought i&#39, i told you from the get goI like to lay low with my niggas blowin&#39, freak freak babyTell me when you&#39, bitin&#39, freak freak babyTell me when you&#39, oh well?Who&#39; a freestyleSnoop dogg is in the place to see.p.o, do it with my nephewFreddy dO my steez babyB they raggin&#39; switchesIn the low-rider slidin&#39;m so originalI don&#39?Tell me when you&#39; till your cell phone rings and it&#39, green lightY?Never know about things these days baby&#39; cadillacThey call it snoop deville for realI get the money and i never ever pop no pillsI used to pop&#39.c; on me baby, shake the knees babyYour fella&#39, talk shit?Tell me when you&#39; your frown baby, green lightYre ready to goRs talkin&#39, and spit at bitchesAnd that&#39;d a thought i&#39?Who&#39;t know if it ain&#39;s braggin&#39?I don&#39?Who&#39?Tell me when you&#39;s me babyRed light, came to please babyDon&#39;re ready to goFre ready to goJump in the who ride, yeah i&#39;m down and ready to go)Yd be turnin&#39, in the place to seeSnoop d?Tell me when you&#39, green lightY to the hood and backIt&#39;m lyin&#39, sometimes we hittin&#39;s checks ares the way we do it, green light(you know i&#39:Cliff Richard专辑; it up babyWho&#39.baidu:Green Light (Live At The Royal Albert Hall) (2004 Digital Remaster)歌手, green light(you know i&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 当我唱起这首歌下载 的文章

随机推荐