求Three 6 mafia诗月的一首歌

还没有开通你的开心账户?使用其他账号登录:
Three 6 Mafia与AKON合作的最新单曲That’s Right的官方MV《LV一出 必属精品》
歌词:Street anthem! (Yessir) Three 6 Ma-fi-UHHH! New Three 6 Mafia, Akon Goin down, yessir [cell door slams]
Hypnotize Minds! (Yessir) This what thugs are made of man! (Yessir) This where we come from This the artery of the streets man The heart of it! [Chorus: Akon] Despite what you heard, or what you saw When you look at me man you see hardcore A real street hood nigga, wish a nigga would nigga I can give a damn what you think about it all If you think I'm CRAZY!! That's right If you think I'm lazy (you're damn right) Cause it don't really matter what you think about me Nigga, f**k you pay me~! That's right [Verse One] 9-9-6, got my hands on my first mill' Now it's oh-seven, damn near at a quarter bill' Enemies close, but my 45's closer You can be the starter, but I'ma be the closer Damnin what these haters sayin, damnin what these haters thoughts I reside in mansions they don't, it ain't my fault Half of the shit I do I do it just to make these suckers mad And the rides they claimin to get, I already had Ten dollar tees, but the jeans 1500 Your lifetime dreams I done already done it Plus I done it wit'cha wife, she said I made her night But I didn't hit her back cause her mouth wasn't right [Chorus] [Verse Two] Yessir e'rybody in my clique we dra-aa-aank E'rybody in my clique got ba-aa-aank E'rybody in my clique we ba-aa-all Gold teeth nigga comin straight from Nor-naw-aw-ath E'ryday we hustlin just like Rick Ro-aw-oss E'ryday we strugglin and e'ryday we sto-aww-omp These niggaz cain't f**k with my hood, we de-ee-eep The last thing you see is the bottom of my fe-ee-eet And I don't give a damn my nig, I'm a fool, I'm a fool Get the f**k from 'round here, shoulda knew, shoulda knew Head crackin ya dig, what it do, what it do And underneath the seat is the heat, I'ma shoot, I'ma shoot [Chorus] [Akon - repeat 4X to fade] F**k you pay me! F**k you pay me! F**k you pay me! That's right
&&上一帖:
下一帖:&&
(%)点击发表你的观点
04-05 08:0104-05 08:0104-05 08:0504-05 08:0504-05 08:0804-05 08:0904-05 08:1004-05 08:1204-05 08:1204-05 08:21
热门转帖:
最新专题:
&2015 开心网Three 6 Mafia的《da summa》 歌词_百度知道
Three 6 Mafia的《da summa》 歌词
提问者采纳
scooped the Scarecrow off the stageBangin' down Elvis streetBlowin' skatin' they don's time to hit the stereos stores and collectWe at the club Friday&#39.;t any greaterThey leavin's in the ride fiendin&#39.Loungin&#39.(4x)Drunk off red dog, Scarecrow., yeahCouldn' to get a freak numberThats how the Js through a pimpsta&#39. RIDEThe South Gatin&#39:Three 6 Mafia专辑, as we bump through the mystic fogMe, listen close to noises in the streetsGrab my Uzi up It forget my roadie big Kurt.;all a little demonstrationof how we kick it here in the M-townFinna&#39, Lord Infamous the ScarecrowThe Koopsta Knicca, Skinny G; drop somethin&#39, one time on my mindIf they pull me over I be hopin&#39, Swally, them playaz be kind of like laid backIn s and Saturday' late and I&#39.Finna&#39. into the roomW-30's special request madeMe and Juice M so bunk.Now it' the South Park strip.In Da Summa(Chorus 4x) OutroThat&#39, I&#39, and Crunchy BlackWe out for a homicideSome Tanqueray grab my yey mess with little (://music.baidu?) shootin't stop cuz our heart is pumpin&#39.; our underground rap tapesPaul and Juicy part 2;s take a ride and shootTo the high school.;t waitWe back at the crib sweatin's as (;m ballin'Well I'95Straight from the M-town The Juice.:da summa歌手, 6 fill need my breezeDon&#39,, two and simple cassetteThat' teflonJust a few homies who I grew up in the hood with meAnd the ones in Orange Blossom (:mystic stylezIntroUh- uhh歌曲名;Can I get ya numba& the park about three, the Three 6 Mafia
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Three 6 Mafia新专辑】_Three 6 Mafia所有专辑列表_最新Three 6 Mafia专辑大全在线试听_MP3下载_酷我音乐
& Three 6 Mafia
Three 6 Mafia专辑
共15张专辑
唱片公司:暂无
The Acacia Strain乐团最近可谓人气十足,先是在波斯顿举行了演唱会反转投旧金山一连五场音乐会,场场爆满一票难求,其实对于The Acacia Strain乐团...
With a multi-platinum previous album, a remarkable Academy Award win for the Hustle & Flow soundtrack, a once six-piece crew now shrun...
As with practically every successive Three 6 Mafia album, Most Known Unknown is more of the same, executed a little bit better than before...
Da Unbreakables follows the general trajectory of Three 6 Mafia's career to date, moving them further away from their horrorcore beginning...
全站热门专辑
电视剧《锦绣园华丽冒险》片头曲震撼发布 主演黄晓明倾情献唱
《锦绣缘华丽冒险》改编自念一小说《锦绣缘》,由林合隆执导,...
信如果你还在就好了
有些话 我们放在心里 唱在歌里 永远不会说出来
信 「如果你还在就好了」
摇滚巨人 信 加盟华研音乐首张大碟【反正我信了】 ...
刘品言重生
人的智慧掌握著三把鑰匙:一把開啟數字,一把開啟字母,一把開啟音符。 《法國浪漫主義作家--雨果》
提起 她 出...
陈冰与星共舞
性感爆发挑战舞曲 陈冰全新单曲《与星共舞》获好评
随着《与星共舞》的火热播出,陈冰在节目中献唱的《与星共舞》节目同名主...
陶喆万事如意
《万事如意》是陶喆在央视羊年春晚上的演唱曲目。
而这首《万事如意》-春晚独唱版 首度于充满年味的大年初一推出。
被誉为R...
张靓颖燕归巢
张靓颖张杰《燕归巢》诉归乡情 许嵩量身定制中国风
近日,张靓颖与张杰再次联手合作,推出全新中国风单曲《燕归巢》,堪称羊...
游鸿明最远的身边
是谁 提不起勇气 是谁 放不下过去 看不见听不见 沸腾的情感失速扩散 全城蔓延
你爱他 还是 你害怕…
听 最远的身边 听见 最...
游戏原声神武 游戏原声带
《神武》(全称《神武·逍遥外传》)是多益网络自主研发的免费回合制网游,属于大型多人在线角色扮演游戏。该游戏以《西游记》...
全站最新专辑
电视剧《锦绣园华丽冒险》片头曲震撼发布 主演黄晓明倾情献唱
《锦绣缘华丽冒险》改编自念一小说《锦绣缘》,由林合隆执导,...
刘品言重生
人的智慧掌握著三把鑰匙:一把開啟數字,一把開啟字母,一把開啟音符。 《法國浪漫主義作家--雨果》
提起 她 出...
陈冰与星共舞
性感爆发挑战舞曲 陈冰全新单曲《与星共舞》获好评
随着《与星共舞》的火热播出,陈冰在节目中献唱的《与星共舞》节目同名主...
信如果你还在就好了
有些话 我们放在心里 唱在歌里 永远不会说出来
信 「如果你还在就好了」
摇滚巨人 信 加盟华研音乐首张大碟【反正我信了】 ...
光良那些未完成的
光良2015全新专辑暖身主打「那些爱过的事」 那些爱过的人 都在光良情歌里 唤起一个样子 那些爱过的事 都是生命旅途中 最深刻的...
陶喆万事如意
《万事如意》是陶喆在央视羊年春晚上的演唱曲目。
而这首《万事如意》-春晚独唱版 首度于充满年味的大年初一推出。
被誉为R...
游鸿明最远的身边
是谁 提不起勇气 是谁 放不下过去 看不见听不见 沸腾的情感失速扩散 全城蔓延
你爱他 还是 你害怕…
听 最远的身边 听见 最...
张靓颖燕归巢
张靓颖张杰《燕归巢》诉归乡情 许嵩量身定制中国风
近日,张靓颖与张杰再次联手合作,推出全新中国风单曲《燕归巢》,堪称羊...Three 6 Mafia Feel It_百度影视
订阅精彩视频,请
Three 6 Mafia Feel It【Three 6 Mafia Three 6 Mafia好听的歌】_Three 6 Mafia Three 6 Mafia歌单_最新Three 6 Mafia Three 6 Mafia歌曲大全_在线试听 MP3下载_酷我音乐
& Three 6 Mafia Three 6 Mafia
Three 6 Mafia Three 6 Mafia歌单
by: / Fri Jul 27 22:01:09 CST 2012
罗志祥(ShowLo),亚洲超人气偶像天王,有着亚洲舞王之称。是一名集歌手、舞者、演员、主持人等多方位发展的的全能艺人。近年自创品牌“STAGE”,成功进军潮流界,先后...
by: / Mon Jul 23 20:20:18 CST 2012
一个抱着吉他的可爱女生6月在韩国唱响了清新之风,illailla带着小小的忧伤,却也有着浪漫的感觉。傻瓜这首歌有着轻快的旋律,十分吸引人。IU的大势是必然的,听过一遍就...
by: / Mon Jul 23 12:25:34 CST 2012
收录2011年底至2012年6月底发布的各种中国独立音乐中的优秀作品
by: / Sat Jul 14 17:31:25 CST 2012
我一个人度过的这三年,幸好有这些歌陪伴。1.这首歌可能是最代表我的心的了。六年间,看着他拥抱一个又一个女朋友,却一直没有我的位置。或许做再多,也是徒劳吧。2.德语...
by: / Tue Jul 10 13:21:32 CST 2012
李宇春疯狂世界巡演,要来了!按照时间顺序回顾一下春春出道至今的歌曲吧。注:此歌单未收录大合唱,另酷我曲库里没有《相信》《不可能的声音》。
by: / Thu Jul 05 17:20:59 CST 2012
6月,想带着音乐的行囊去流浪想一个人火车站,坐上火车然后在未知的城市下车,徒步漂移
by: / Wed Jul 04 16:39:54 CST 2012
人总会自私的追求自己的夙愿所以总会独自一人背着行囊开始旅行。
by: / Mon Jun 25 16:46:16 CST 2012
2012年6月的歌单:‘拾忆’的季节在‘十一月的晚上’,‘天空’曾对星星说其实在那爱的遥望之上‘你看到的我是蓝色的’,而彼此的‘冲动’是因为无可救药地‘LoveTheWayYo...
by: / Sat Jun 02 20:35:42 CST 2012
喜欢听英文歌的朋友们有福了!每辑为您精选24首歌曲,不求最新,但求最精。让您过足乐瘾,尽情享受最豪华的世界音乐盛宴!
by: / Fri Jun 01 08:50:51 CST 2012
制作人:星空时间:`触动心弦-(郭采洁精选12首)
一周歌单精选

我要回帖

更多关于 一首歌one two three 的文章

随机推荐