> Intel英特尔 B43/G41/G43/G45/Q43/Q45系列芯片组和英特尔4移动芯驱动详情
放入收藏夹
收藏到百度
驱动支持的芯片组产品
可以用键盘Ctrl键+F键,快速搜索
请选择产品技嘉GA-H97M-D3H好不好?实用吗?_百度知道
技嘉GA-H97M-D3H好不好?实用吗?
提问者采纳
实用性更强,四相供电搭配全固电容封闭电感,防静电,这样主板即使是运行很长时间也毫无压力,防潮湿技嘉H97M-D3H主板,而且价格更低,虽然为M-ATX板型,但基本也ATX板型没什么区别,防高温,耐久技术,使得板子的稳定性得到了很大的提升
提问者评价
其他类似问题
2接口的英特尔过度产品其实没多大换平台的价值。而9系这种比8系多个平常人用不到的M.hiphotos.baidu。所以不是这块主板不好.com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=7cff840f6bacbb95dc24cc/e7cd7b899e510fb3da374cbbda33c895d1430ceb。600的价钱的价钱贵100有z97配合k系cpu超频。而英特尔已经说了8系主板支持最新的Haswell /zhidao/pic/item/e7cd7b899e510fb3da374cbbda33c895d1430ceb先上图可以看出z97与h97最大的区别是cpu能不能超频.hiphotos://f://f
技嘉的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁< - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online.
With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please
to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button).
if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
If you see this message, your web browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript is disabled.
Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings
can function correctly.
United States
United States
United Kingdom
Netherlands
New Zealand
iframe for layout
Digital &#38; Electronics
Home &#38; Health
Lifestyle &#38; Fashion
&&&&&&&&&&&&Item#:&N82E
GIGABYTE GA-Z97-HD3 &#40;rev. 2.0&#41; LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb&#47;s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron (LGA1150)
DDR3 3100*(*O.C.)/ 3000*/ 2933*/ 2800*/ 2666*/ 2600*/ 2500*/ 2400*/ 2200*/ 2133*/ 2000*/ 1866*/ 1800*/
GA-Z97-HD3
Supports 4th and 5th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) processors
Extreme multi graphics support
HD Audio support
Audio Noise Guard with LED path lighting
LAN with high ESD Protection
GIGABYTE LAN Optimizer
Long lifespan Durable Solid caps
APP Center including EasyTune(TM) and Cloud Station(TM) utilities
GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS(TM)
Performance
Extreme Multi-GPU Support
AMD CrossFire(TM) support delivers the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Dedicated Audio Hardware Zone
Separation on the PCB layer protects the board's sensitive analog audio components.
Separate analog and digital ground to protect against Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
LED trace path lighting illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
APP Center
GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system.
EasyTune(TM)
Smart Quick Boost provides users with different levels of CPU
frequencies to choose to achieve desired system performance.
Advanced CPU OC allows users to set CPU base clock, frequency,
and voltages, and integrated graphics frequency.
Advanced DDR OC allows users to set the memory clock.
3D Power allows users to change power phase, voltage, and
frequency settings.
Cloud Station(TM)
GIGABYTE Cloud Station(TM) is composed of several GIGABYTE unique apps that allow your smart phones/tablet devices to communicate, share resources, and control desktop PCs via wireless connection.
HomeCloud allows users to share the files between your smart phone/tablet device and computer or back up the files from the device to the computer.
HotSpot turns your computer into a virtual wireless access point and allows you to share your connection with your other wireless devices.
GIGABYTE Remote
GIGABYTE Remote allows users to remotely control the mouse / keyboard / Windows Media Player on your computer from your smart phone/tablet device.
Remote OC allows users to remotely control their desktop PC with a powerful suite of software functions that Include overclocking and system tweaking, system monitoring plus the ability to also remotely power down/reset the PC when needed.
Auto Green
Auto Green is an easy-to-use tool that provides users with simple options to enable system power savings via a Bluetooth-enabled smart phone/tablet devices. When the device is out of the range of the computer's Bluetooth receiver, the system will enter the specified power saving mode.
LAN Optimizer - Intelligent optimization network management tool
GIGABYTE LAN Optimizer is designed to allow the user to manage different types of network traffic so that data streams such as HD media, web browsing or online gaming can be prioritized, taking precedence over large data downloads that tend to strangle overall network bandwidth.
All Solid Caps and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
GIGABYTE uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures to provide a longer lifespan.
5x (15u) Gold Plated CPU Socket Design
GIGABYTE 9 Series motherboards come equipped with a gold plated CPU socket, which means that enthusiasts can enjoy absolute reliability and longevity for the CPU socket overtime, without having any concerns about corroded pins and bad contacts.
GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS(TM) (UEFI) Design
GIGABYTE 9 series Ultra Durable(TM) motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS(TM), an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS(TM) means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
ESD Protection for USB and LAN
GIGABYTE 9 Series motherboards raise the bar in terms of protecting your system, providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports, both common sources of ESD-related failures. Each LAN and USB port is paired with a dedicated protection filter that can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges and even direct lighting strikes.
Power Failure Protection with Anti-Surge IC
GIGABYTE 9 series Ultra Durable(TM) motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Humidity Protection with New Glass Fabric PCB
There is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE 9 series motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions.
Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel(R) HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI(TM)-The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI(TM) is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI(TM) ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI(TM) is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
DVI Support
DVI (Digital Visual Interface) is a video interface standard designed for carrying uncompressed digital video data and to maximize the visual quality of digital display devices, such as LCD monitors, digital projectors, and so on. In addition, the DVI interface is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection).
Learn more about the GIGABYTE GA-Z97-HD3 (rev. 2.0)
ModelBrandGIGABYTEModelGA-Z97-HD3 (rev. 2.0)Supported CPU LGA 1150CPU TypeCore i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron (LGA1150)Chipsets Intel Z97MemoryNumber of Memory Slots4×240pinMemory StandardDDR3 3100*(*O.C.)/ 3000*/ 2933*/ 2800*/ 2666*/ 2600*/ 2500*/ 2400*/ 2200*/ 2133*/ 2000*/ 1866*/ 1800*/ Maximum Memory Supported32GB Dual ChannelExpansion SlotsPCI Express 3.0 x161 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.PCI Express x161 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCI Express x1 slots. The PCI Express x1 slots will become unavailable when a PCIe x4 expansion card is installed.* When installing a x8 or above card in the PCIEX4 slot, make sure to set PCIE Slot Configuration (PCH) in BIOS Setup to x4.PCI Express x12 x PCI Express x1 slots(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)PCI Slots2 x PCI SlotsStorage Devices 6 x SATA 6Gb/sSATA RAID0/1/5/10Onboard Video Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel HD Graphics support:1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of Hz1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of Hz* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of Hz or Hz* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.Support for up to three displays at the same timeMaximum shared memory of 512MBOnboard Audio Realtek ALC887 2/4/5.1/7.1-channelOnboard LANLAN ChipsetRealtek GbE LAN chipMax LAN Speed10/100/1000MbpsRear Panel Ports 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse portVideo Ports1 x D-Sub port1 x DVI-D port 1 x HDMIRJ451 x RJ45 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 portsUSB 1.1/2.02 x USB 2.0/1.1 portsAudio Ports6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)Internal I/O ConnectorsOnboard USB1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header3 x USB 2.0/1.1 headersOther Connectors1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector1 x CPU fan header3 x system fan headers1 x front panel header1 x front panel audio header1 x S/PDIF Out header1 x serial port header1 x parallel port header1 x Clear CMOS jumperPhysical SpecForm FactorATXDimensions (W x L)12.01" x 7.48"Power Pin24 PinFeaturesFeaturesSupports 4th and 5th Generation Intel Core processorsExtreme multi graphics supportHD Audio supportLAN with high ESD ProtectionGIGABYTE LAN OptimizerLong lifespan Durable Solid capsAPP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilitiesGIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOSI/O Controller: iTE I/O Controller ChipH/W Monitoring:System voltage detectionCPU/System temperature detectionCPU/System fan speed detectionCPU overheating warningCPU/System fan fail warningCPU/System fan speed control* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.BIOS:2 x 64 Mbit flashUse of licensed AMI UEFI BIOSSupport for DualBIOSPnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0Unique Features:Support for APP Center* Available applications in APP Center may differ by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also differ depending on motherboard specifications.@BIOSEasyTuneEZ SetupFast BootON/OFF ChargeSmart TimeLockSmart Recovery 2System Information ViewerUSB BlockerSupport for Q-FlashSupport for Smart SwitchSupport for Xpress InstallBundle Software:Norton Internet Security (OEM version)Intel Rapid Start TechnologyIntel Smart Connect TechnologyIntel Smart Response TechnologyOperating System: Support for Windows 8.1/8/7
Manufacturer Contact Info
Support Phone: 1-626-854-9338
Customer Reviews of the GIGABYTE GA-Z97-HD3 (rev. 2.0)
Do you own this product?
Filter Results
Verified Owners
Video Reviews
Mfr. Responses
date posted
most helpful
highest rated
lowest rated
5/14/:52 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
A Fine Motherboard
This review is from: GIGABYTE GA-Z97-HD3 (rev. 2.0) LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Pros: Decent board, although nothing too fancy. I&#39;ve had it for a month and had no problems with it yet. Construction feels very solid, color scheme is nice &#40;in my opinion&#41;.
Cons: None
Did you find this review helpful?
5/6/:06 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3
This review is from: GIGABYTE GA-Z97-HD3 (rev. 2.0) LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Pros: Great price and had all the features I was looking for.
Cons: The first board arrived dead on arrival.
But I was able to get a replacement from Newegg very quickly.
New board worked perfectly.
One caveat is that some of my OCZ RAM would not allow the system to boot up.
This isn&#39;t a knock on Gigabyte but if you run into something similar where the board, CPU and hard drives spin up for a second or two then turns off and tries again, try switching out your ram to a standard supported memory for this board.
Other Thoughts: If you get a DOA, make sure you call Newegg.
I did the RMA on the website, they wanted me to pay the shipping fees.
When I called to complain they sent me a pre-paid label.
5/5/:45 AM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
USB 3.0 front panel Power Exceed
Pros: When I stick in a USB 3.0 64GB stick or anything in the front panel USB 3, it says USB power exceed etc etc.. and then PC becomes unresponsive. No matter what I do.. I have to restart it again. Is there something can be done&#63; I am using the new 7c BIOS for this motherboard and have no overclocking. So far the 7c bios is working fine for the past 4 months now.. sometimes crash using windows 7 64bit and windows 8 vm mode or Mac Yosemite no issues either. Just the USB power exceed problem.
Cons: crashes often
Other Thoughts: Not stable
Manufacturer Response:Dear Customer,Thank you for your comments. We apologize for your difficulty with your GIGABYTE product. Please contact us at newegg-support&# with the case number 122042 in the e-mail subject line. We will provide personalized service and analysis to help solve your issue ASAP. If the matter is urgent, please send us your contact number, and we will contact you.GIGABYTE VIP Support Team
4/15/:33 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Great Motherboard
Pros: High quality components.
Great motherboard that has plenty of features and for &#36;87 it is tough to beat.
Worked perfectly after installation.
Bios is easy to use.
Unless you need something more for high level gaming, this motherboard just flat works great.
Cons: None
Other Thoughts: System included I3-4160 CPU,
Mushkin EC02 SSD, Rosewill 550W Capstone, and Hyper X 2133 memory.
This system is fast, boots in seconds, and has excellent graphics for a home use computer.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
4/10/:11 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Disappointment
Pros: None until I get a new board that works.
Manufacturer Response:Dear Customer,Thank you for your comments. We apologize for your difficulty with your GIGABYTE product. Please contact us at newegg-support&# with the case number 121218 in the e-mail subject line. We will provide personalized service and analysis to help solve your issue ASAP. If the matter is urgent, please send us your contact number, and we will contact you.GIGABYTE VIP Support Team
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
4/10/:51 AM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
REV 2.0 or 1.0&#63;&#63;&#63;
Pros: Thinking about ordering this.
Description says 2.0 revision, but motherboard has revision 2.0 printed on it.This black on black mobo seems to be 2.0There is a Gigabyte Gold&#47;Black Mobo that seems to be the 1.0 model that looks just like this one except for coloring.I am confused... is this 1.0 or 2.0.
Cons: Description is misleading
Other Thoughts: Read Description - Look at lower left motherboard pics... says rev 2.0
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
4/8/:38 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
bought because of price
Pros: &#36;50 and then a &#36;20 rebate making it &#36;30. cpu 4690k with stock cooler was
automatically overclocked to 3900mhz on bootup. i&#39;m waiting on several case fans, fan splitters and a aftermarket cpu cooler.
Cons: manual is thin. it has been years since i&#39;ve built a computer. maybe everything is just found online now.
3/21/:43 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Love it&#33; Too bad about the rebate
Pros: Works great, Z97 on the cheap. Awesome glowing orange I&#47;O light is a nice plus.Too bad about the rebate nonsense...
Cons: None. Except the rebate shenanigans. See &#34;other thoughts&#34; below for more details.
Other Thoughts: Printed, fully filled out, took pictures of, packaged and sealed then shipped out rebate documentation and blah blah blah.... Bottom line, 4myrebate will probably not honor your rebate. No matter how carefully you send it in. Unless you make it a registered letter you are likely to be denied. I&#39;m thinking, it&#39;s time to report them AND take it to court.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.
3/17/:52 AM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Good motherboard
Pros: I love this motherboard dropped right it everything installed easy as could be.
So far has been very much worth the money.
Cons: Only problem I have is I wish the ram slots were further away from the CPU so I didn&#39;t have a tight fit with my cooler.
3/4/:56 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
WOW&#33;&#33;&#33;
Pros: I don&#39;t even know where to start...Price&#58; how is this thing so cheap&#63;Brand&#58; Gigabyte has made a great name for themselves and I&#39;m a loyal customer after only a few of their products.Features&#58; for &#36;100 you get everything than you would expect and maybe a little more.Sound&#58; Really good Realtek audio driverI have an i5 4690k overclocked to 4.5 GHz with this motherboard on air and it&#39;s simply amazing.
Cons: no SLI support, but who cares... it&#39;s &#36;100.Some people have complained that the form factor is off and the holes don&#39;t line up with their case standoffs&#59; I think those people are buying cheap &#36;30 cases or old cases from 2008, because my Fractal Define R4 lined up perfectly with every single hole in the motherboard.This motherboard is about an inch and a half narrower than normal ATX motherboards, but the holes line up with all the middle
holes from a normal ATX case, so there&#39;s no part of the motherboard hanging over.&#40;this probably should have been in other thoughts since it&#39;s not actually a con but oh well&#41;
Other Thoughts: System&#58;CPU&#58; Intel i5 4690k &#64;4.5GHzRAM&#58; ADATA Gaming 1600 8GBMotherboard&#58; Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3GPU&#58; HIS IceQ&#178; R9 270SSD&#58; Samsung 850 EVO 128GBHDD&#58; WD Caviar Black 500GBPower Supply&#58; Corsair CX 600Case&#58; Fractal Design R4 Black PearlCPU Cooler&#58; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVOOverclock is stable for everything except for small FFTs in P95 &#40;temp skyrockets but doesn&#39;t crash&#41;
The other 2 tests in P95 runs stable at 60 CI was worried a &#36;100 motherboard wasn&#39;t going to allow me to get a good overclock, but this thing is doing an amazing job.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits.
Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Free 3-day-or-less shipping on eligible items, discounts on
2- or 1-day delivery
Free shipping on returns using labels available on our website
No re-stocking fees
Volume Discounts
$99.79 ea.
$99.19 ea.
$98.89 ea.
Send It As A Gift!
Make this item a gift
Newegg’s gift-wrap service is the ideal solution for making your gift special!
Select your item as a gift, then add your message. Your gift will also be discreet with no prices being included on the packing slip.
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "promo@" to your address book to ensure delivery.
More Resources
g;GA-Z97-HD3;GA-Z97-HD3 - GIGABYTE Business Center
g;GA-Z97-HD3;GA-Z97-HD3 GA-H97-HD3 - Support - Gigabyte
Shop without retyping payment details.
Secure shopping made faster.Check out with PayPal.
Newegg Preferred AccountNo Payments + No Interest if paid in full in up to 12 Months. Minimum purchase required.Subject to credit approval.
&PayPal CreditNo Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months on order over $250. &Subject to credit approval.
&&&&&&&&&&&&Item#:&N82E
Select a Plan & Save
Repairs & Replacements are costly.
Being covered pays off.
You're Covered
100% Parts & Labor
24/7 Customer Support
Hassle-Free Claims Process
Provided by Service Net A+ rated by Better Business Bureau
Service Express
Repairs or Replacements in 5 days or less or your money back
No Shipping Fees with Service Express
Intel H61 Core i7 / i5 / i3 ...
GIGABYTE GA-H61N-USB3 LGA 1155 Intel H61 HDMI USB
Description:
Intel H61 Core i7 / i5 / i3
/ Pentium / Celeron (LGA1155) DDR3
Model Brand ASUS Model H97M PLUS Supported CPU ...
ASUS H97M-PLUS LGA 1150 Intel H97 HDMI SATA
Description:
Model Brand ASUS Model H97M PLUS Supported CPU
CPU Socket Type LGA 1150 CPU Type Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron (LGA1150) Chipsets Chipset Intel H97 Memory Number of Memory Slots 4×240pin Memory Standard DDR3 1600/ ...
Intel& LGA1150 4th, New 4th & 5th Generation ...
ASUS Z97-PRO LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI 6
Description:
Intel& LGA1150 4th, New 4th & 5th Generation
Core& i7/Core& i5/Core& i3/Pentium&/Celeron& Processors Ready This motherboard supports Intel& 4th , New 4th and 5th Generation Core& i7/i5/i3/Pentium&/Celeron& processors in the LGA1150 package, with iGPU, memory and ...
Intel Z87 4th Gen Intel Core i7 / ...
GIGABYTE GA-G1.Sniper M5 LGA 1150 Intel Z87 Micro
Description:
Intel Z87 4th Gen Intel Core i7 /
i5/ i3 (LGA1150) DDR3 3000(OC)/2933(OC)
Affiliated Sites:
Newegg Inc.
&All rights reserved.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can .
iframe for third party code

我要回帖

更多关于 微星h97m 的文章

随机推荐