您可能关注的推广回答者:
六线谱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求艾薇儿 when you are gone(Acoustic Version)的吉他谱_百度知道
求艾薇儿 when you are gone(Acoustic Version)的吉他谱
提问者采纳
D  to always get me through the day and make it okay  i miss you  (Repeat Intro)  INTRO;re gone  G
Asus2  The words I need to hear to always get me through the day  D  And make it okay  I miss you  BRIDGE  Em
Asus2  We were made for each other  G  I&#39.  deicate--0-------------------------------------|  A&#92,!,听听看;-------87-------------------------------|  G&#92, PNUans mabuhay tayo.  INTRO.;-----7----7-----------------------------|  D&#92  VERSE 1  G/--7h8----7h8----7h8----7h8--------------|  G&#92.com/programs/view/Hs6FAw8y8-s/" target="_blank">http.;C#
D  I can hardly breathe I need to feel yod need you there when I cry  G&#47:  G
Em  I'----------------------------------------|  B&#92.;----------------------------------------|  B\----------------------------------------|
3x  A&#92.  R--0------0------0------0----------------|  D----  e&#92.;ve never felt this way before  C
D  Everything that I  kung mawala siya talagang..;://----------------------------------------|  E\re gone the pieces of my heart  are missing you  C
D  when you&#39:  Am
Bm  when you walk away i count the steps that you take  C
D  do you see how much i need you right now  Chorus?  CHORUS  Asus2  When you&#39.  ang intro nito halos katunog lng subukan nyo lng.--0-------------------------------------|  A&#92, Out here forever  D
B7  I;re gone the words i need to hear  G
D&#47:  C
D  when you're gone  Em
D  The pieces of my heart are missing you  Asus2  When you'--7h8----7h8----7h8----7h8--------------|  G\Em
Em  I' piano  Em----C 3X  e&#92:  Bm
G  We wereEm
Em  And the clothes you left are lying on the floor  Asus2
D  And they smell just like you I love the things that you do  PRECHORUS  Asus2  When you walk away  Em  I count the steps that you take  Asus2
D  Do you see how much I;-------87-------------------------------|  G\----------------------------------------|  Verse 1; VICTOR A MACADINE  this is my first submission ve never felt this way before  Asus2
D  Everything that I do reminds me of you  G&#47.;--0------0------0------0----------------|  D----  e\------9------9------9-------------------|  D&#92://www.;Em
Em  And the days feel like years when I&#39.,;----------------------------------------|
3x  A\m alone  Asus2  And the bed where you lie  D  is made up on your side  PRECHORUS  Asus2  When you walk away  Em  I count the steps that you take  Asus2
D  Do you see how much Im here forever  D  I know we were  Oh oh oh oh oh  Asus2  All I ever wanted was for you to know  Em  Everything I do I give my heart and soul  Asus2  I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me  D  Yeah  CHORUS  Asus2  When you'----------------------------------------|  E\, reminds me of you  G
Em  And the clothes you left that lied on the floor  C
D  And they----------------------------------------|  E&#92.!  (Repeat Chorus and intro)  <a href="http.?  CHORUS  Asus2  When you&#39!;----------------------------10----------|  B&#92.re gone  Em
D  The pieces of my heart are missing you  Asus2  When you&#39;re gone  Em
D  The face I came to know is missing too  Asus2  When you&#39;  Em----C 3X  e&#92;re gone the face that came to know is missing to  Am
C  when you&#39.;re gone  G
Asus2  The words I need to hear to always get me through the day  D  And make it okay  Asus2
D  I miss you  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  VERSE 2  
when your gone  tabbed by !;re gone  Em
D  The face I came to know is missing too  Asus2  When you&#39!  Em  I know I ever wanted was for you to know  C  Everything I do I give my heart and soul  A/re gone  G
Asus2  The words I need to hear to always get me through the day  D  And make it okay  Asus2
D  I miss you  VERSE 2  G/ avril lavigne  -----7----7-----------------------------|  D&#92;re gone  Em
D  The face I came to know is missing too  Asus2  When you&#39, I love the things that you do  (Repeat Refrain and Chorus)  Bridge!.tudou.,,;----------------------------------------|  E&#92..;re gone  Em
D  The pieces of my heart are missing you  Asus2  When you&#39:  G
Em  i always needed time on my own  C
D  i never thought i need you there when i cry  G
Em  and the days feel like years when im alone  C
dedicated po ito  and the bed where you lie its made up on your side
ky MCA;------9------9------9-------------------|  D&#92;----------------------------------------|  Verse 2..;;Em
Em  I always needed time on my own  Asus2
D  I never thought I&#39;----------------------------10----------|  B&#92.com/programs/view/Hs6FAw8y8-s/  这是吉他曲
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
吉他谱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求 艾薇儿 when you are gone 六线吉他谱
跪求 艾薇儿 when you are gone 六线吉他谱
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求艾薇儿的《when you are gone》吉他谱及扫弦方法_百度知道
求艾薇儿的《when you are gone》吉他谱及扫弦方法
提问者采纳
你留个邮箱,或者发个邮件来我邮箱我再发给你
我有图片谱,很简单
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
吉他谱的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
共享一下吧 我也喜欢艾维尔
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求艾薇儿when you are gone钢琴谱_百度知道
求艾薇儿when you are gone钢琴谱
要五线谱加简谱都有的 还有 林俊杰的江南也是要五线谱加简谱的最好是Word文件
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
m alone我一个人时常感觉度日如年And the bed where you lie is made up on your side你睡过的床还保持着原样When you walk away I count the steps that you take我悉数着你走过的足迹Do you see how much I need you right now你知道我多想呆在你的身边吗When you&#39?When you&#39;re gone当你转身离去The words I need to hear to always get me through the dayAnd make it OK我多想再听到那些曾陪我度过难关的话语miss you我好想你 I never felt this way before我从未有过这样的感觉Everything that I do我做的每一件事reminds me of you都让我想起你And the clothes you left你留下的衣服are lyin&#39;re gone当你已离开The face I came to know我脸上的每一个表情is missing too也是在思念你When you&#39;re gone当你已离开The pieces of my heart我内心深处的每一个部位are missing you都在思念你When you&#39;re gone 当你离开后The face I came to know is missing too曾经熟悉的脸也消失When you&#39;re gone当你离开后The pieces of my heart are missing you连我破碎的心也在想你When you&#39;d need you there when I cried我从不指望当我哭泣的时候你会在身旁And the days feel like years when I&#39?我此刻是多么的需要你、我的灵魂I can hardly breathe我几乎不能呼吸I need to feel you here with me我需要你在这里,和我在一起 YeahWhen you&#39;re gone当你已离开The pieces of my heart我内心深处的每一个部位are missing you都在思念你When you&#39;re gone当你已离开The words I need to hear我需要听到的那些词汇to always get me through the day总是帮我度过每一天And make it ok让一切好起来I miss you我想念你We were meant for each other我们对于彼此来说都是如此重要I keep forever我相信永远I know we were我知道我们曾经那么相爱All I ever wanted was for you to know我所想的只是想要你知道Everything I do I give my heart and soul我所作的每一件事就是交出我的心; on the floor被扔在地板上And they smell just like you它们闻起来就像你身上的味道I love the things that you do我爱你做的每件事When you walk away当你走开I count the steps that you take我数着你迈出的每一步Do you see how much你可知道I need you right nowI always needed time on my own我也需要放一点时间在自己身上I never thought I&#39;re gone当你已离开The face I came to know我脸上的每一个表情is missing too也是在思念你When you&#39
这里面还有弹出后的音频
其他类似问题
钢琴谱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 when you gone 艾薇儿 的文章

随机推荐