星期六 晨晨做作业上午做作业下午去图书馆晚上听cd星期日上午读书下午踢足球晚上看电视英

跪求英语作文2篇1.上周的生活情况【星期六多云,上午打扫房间、做作业.下午去图书馆.晚上听音乐.星期天晴天,上午和朋友去了博物馆.下午和妈妈一起看一部有趣的电影.晚上为数学考做准备_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
跪求英语作文2篇1.上周的生活情况【星期六多云,上午打扫房间、做作业.下午去图书馆.晚上听音乐.星期天晴天,上午和朋友去了博物馆.下午和妈妈一起看一部有趣的电影.晚上为数学考做准备
跪求英语作文2篇1.上周的生活情况【星期六多云,上午打扫房间、做作业.下午去图书馆.晚上听音乐.星期天晴天,上午和朋友去了博物馆.下午和妈妈一起看一部有趣的电影.晚上为数学考做准备,10点睡觉 2暑假即将来临.写一篇短文叙述一下你在暑假中必须做哪些事,不能做哪些事,并简要说说你随着写规矩的看法,不少于60词.
Last Saturday was windy,In the morning,I cleaned my room and did my homework,In the afternoon,I went to the library yo read some books,In the evening,I listened some music.Sunday was sunny,I went to the museum with my friends,In the afternoon,I watched a interesting movie with my mother,I went to bed at 10 o'clock because I had to study for my math testWhat an interesting it is
您可能关注的推广回答者:周末计划(英语作文90词)作文要求 周六上午看望爷爷奶奶 下午上钢琴课 周日上午去图书馆看书 下午 和朋友踢球 晚上从网上下载音乐_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
周末计划(英语作文90词)作文要求 周六上午看望爷爷奶奶 下午上钢琴课 周日上午去图书馆看书 下午 和朋友踢球 晚上从网上下载音乐
周末计划(英语作文90词)作文要求 周六上午看望爷爷奶奶 下午上钢琴课 周日上午去图书馆看书 下午 和朋友踢球 晚上从网上下载音乐
It was an enjoyable weekend for me though everything seemed normal. I visited my grandparents in the morning of Saturday. In the warm sunshine, we played together and chatted for a longtime. After that, i took a piano class, which is one of those classes i love the most. Sunday was more interesting than the day before, for i spent a whole morning studying in a library and lost myself in a lovely novel. I didn't only stay in door, but did some sport also. In the afternoon I played football with my friends. When sweat fell down my cheek, i knew that this weekend could be unforgettable. Time passed quickly. I surfed the internet and downloaded some music to enjoy the last time of these happy day. "It s time for bed," I told to myself, "and, tomorrow will be another day."适当修改哈
您可能关注的推广回答者:早上通常去公园,有时会去图书馆,下午经常踢足球,一直在晚上看电视.请用这些写一个英语作文小明的一天._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
早上通常去公园,有时会去图书馆,下午经常踢足球,一直在晚上看电视.请用这些写一个英语作文小明的一天.
早上通常去公园,有时会去图书馆,下午经常踢足球,一直在晚上看电视.请用这些写一个英语作文小明的一天.
Xiaoming's DayXiaoming is a student.He is a sunny boy.What does he often do on Sundays?He often goes to the park in the morning.Sometimes he goes to the library.In the afternoon,he usually plays soccer.He always watches TV in the evening.He goes to bed at 10 o'clock.以&My weekend&为题的一篇英语作文.&在星期六.我上去看望爷爷奶奶.下午打挪房间.晚上看电影.在星期日.上午去图书馆.下午去买些CD.&作文内容.
以&My weekend&为题的一篇英语作文.&在星期六.我上去看望爷爷奶奶.下午打挪房间.晚上看电影.在星期日.上午去图书馆.下午去买些CD.&作文内容.
以&My weekend&为题的一篇英语作文.&在星期六.我上去看望爷爷奶奶.下午打挪房间.晚上看电影.在星期日.上午去图书馆.下午去买些CD.&作文内容.翻译成英语
on a Saturday. I went up to see grandpa&s grandmother. Afternoon Noah. Night room playing movies on Sunday morning. Go to the library. Afternoon. To buy some CD.& composition content. Translated into English
相关知识等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家七下英语.英语作文星期六,上午做作业,读书;下午打扫卫生;晚上在电脑上看了一部电影.星期日,上午和朋友打篮球;下午去市场买食物,晚上看了周杰伦的演唱会. 不少与50字_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
七下英语.英语作文星期六,上午做作业,读书;下午打扫卫生;晚上在电脑上看了一部电影.星期日,上午和朋友打篮球;下午去市场买食物,晚上看了周杰伦的演唱会. 不少与50字
七下英语.英语作文星期六,上午做作业,读书;下午打扫卫生;晚上在电脑上看了一部电影.星期日,上午和朋友打篮球;下午去市场买食物,晚上看了周杰伦的演唱会. 不少与50字
On Saturday, I did my homework and some reading in the morning. In the afternoon, I did some cleaning. I saw a flim on the computer in the evening. On Sunday, I played basketball with friends and went to the market for some food in the afternoon. In the evening I went to a concert by Jay Chou.很高兴为你解答!老师祝你学习进步!请及时采纳哦!多谢你的问题!^_^
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 看电视直播的软件 的文章

随机推荐