求艾薇儿 my happy ending冷雨夜贝斯独奏谱谱

求艾薇儿的“my happy ending”的歌词,_百度知道
求艾薇儿的“my happy ending”的歌词,
中英都要,最好能分段,谢谢!
提问者采纳
ve got your dumb friends 你有你愚蠢的朋友们I know what they say 我知道他们会怎么说They tell you I&#39, so close to me.., oh oh. You&#39,s nice to know we had it all 很高兴知道我们曾经拥有过快乐Thanks for watching as I fall 谢谢你 在我要跌倒的时候 袖手旁观And letting me know we were done 让我了解 我们就要结束了[Chorus x2] [x2] Oh oh, supposed to be,都变得模糊 All this time you were pretending 你总是在装假So much for my happy ending Oh oh.:] Ym difficult 他们觉得我太难缠But so are they 但其实他们也是差不多But they don're dead 我们不要再装死了Was it something I did? 他们又真的了解你吗All the things you hide from me你在我面前隐藏你自己 All the shit that you do 以及你做过的那些愚蠢的事You were all the things I thought I knew我曾经以为 我非常了解你And I thought we could be 以为 我们可以一直这样下去[Chorus] It&#39. 只为给我一个快乐结局 噢,曾与我很近..拉维妮) 我的快乐结局So much for my happy ending Ot know me 但是他们一点也不了解我Do they even know you,s talk this over 我们好好谈谈吧It&#39, everything that I wanted 曾经 你是我梦寐以求的一切, oh oh.. So much for my happy ending 只为给我一个快乐的结局Oh oh?还是你说了什么Don&#39,一切We were meant to be.. 只为给我个快乐结局 噢;s nice to know that you were there 很高兴知道你曾经在我身边Thanks for acting like you cared 谢谢你 假装真的很在乎我 And making me feel like I was the only one 让我傻傻觉得 我是你的唯一 It&#39, just fade away 所有的记忆, but we lost it 我们被希望成为;t leave me hanging 别把我丢在这里 In a city so dead 在这死寂的城市之中Held up so high将我紧紧的套牢 On such a breakable thread这一条岌岌可危的细线You were all the things I thought I knew 我曾经以为 我非常了解你And I thought we could be 而且我们可以一直这样下去 [Chorus,但我们失去了And all of the memories,可能成为...., oh oh, oh oh.,s not like we&#39?是我做了什么Was it something You said. Let&#39《My happy Ending》中英文歌词My Happy Ending-Avril Lavigne(艾薇尔.
My Happy Ending-Avril Lavigne(艾薇尔.拉维妮)
So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...
Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something You said?
Don't leave me hanging
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread
You were all the things I thought I knew
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
一切We were meant to be.拉维妮)我的快乐结局So much for my happy endingOs nice to know that you were there很高兴知道你曾经在我身边Thanks for acting like you cared谢谢你 假装真的很在乎我And making me feel like I was the only one让我傻傻觉得 我是你的唯一It&#39, oh oh.Let&#39.,t know me但是他们一点也不了解我Do they even know you.,但我们失去了And all of the memories.So much for my happy ending只为给我一个快乐的结局Oh oh, oh oh, so close to me.You&#39, just fade away所有的记忆?还是你说了什么Don&#39?他们又真的了解你吗All the things you hide from me你在我面前隐藏你自己All the shit that you do以及你做过的那些愚蠢的事You were all the things I thought I knew我曾经以为 我非常了解你And I thought we could be以为 我们可以一直这样下去It&#39, oh oh.;s not like we've got your dumb friends你有你愚蠢的朋友们I know what they say我知道他们会怎么说They tell you I&#39, oh oh, oh oh.;re dead我们不要再装死了Was it something I did...,曾与我很近, oh oh.只为给我一个快乐结局噢, supposed to be..只为给我个快乐结局噢,可能成为?是我做了什么Was it something Ym difficult他们觉得我太难缠But so are they但其实他们也是差不多But they don&#39., everything that I wanted曾经 你是我梦寐以求的一切, oh oh.;s talk this over我们好好谈谈吧It&#39,都变得模糊All this time you were pretending你总是在装假So much for my happy endingOt leave me hanging别把我丢在这里In a city so dead在这死寂的城市之中Held up so high将我紧紧的套牢On such a breakable thread这一条岌岌可危的细线You were all the things I thought I knew我曾经以为 我非常了解你And I thought we could be而且我们可以一直这样下去You were everything., but we lost it我们被希望成为;s nice to know we had it all很高兴知道我们曾经拥有过快乐Thanks for watching as I fall谢谢你 在我要跌倒的时候 袖手旁观And letting me know we were done让我了解 我们就要结束了Oh oh.My Happy Ending-Avril Lavigne(艾薇尔
oh oh, oh oh, So much for my happy ending, oh oh, oh oh, (So much for my happy ending) Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh Let's talk this over It's not like we're dead Was it something I did? Was it something You said? Don't leave me hanging In a city so dead Held up so high On such a breakable thread You were all the things I thought I knew And I thought we could be You were everything, everything that I wanted We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it All of the memories, so close to me, just fade away All this time you were pretending So much for my happy ending oh oh, oh oh, so much for my happy ending Oh oh, oh oh You've got your dumb friends I know what they say(they say) They tell you I'm difficult But so are they(so are they) But they don't know me Do they even know you? All the things you hide from me All the stuff that you do (all the stuff that you do) You were all the things I thought I knew And I thought we could be You were everything, everything that I wanted We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it All of the memories, so close to me, just fade away All this time you were pretending So much for my happy ending It's nice to know that you were there Thanks for acting like you cared And making me feel like I was the only one It's nice to know we had it all Thanks for watching as I fall And letting me know we were done He was everything, everything that I wanted We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it All of the memories, so close to me, just fade away All this time you were pretending So much for my happy ending You were everything, everything that I wanted We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it All of the memories, so close to me, just fade away All this time you were pretending So much for my happy ending oh oh, oh oh, so much for my happy ending Oh oh, oh oh, so much for my happy ending oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh
太简单了,百度一搜不就好了...
那我还提问干嘛呢?
百度搜一下啦
艾薇儿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求 艾薇儿 together & my happy ending 鼓谱_架子鼓吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:48,174贴子:
求 艾薇儿 together & my happy ending 鼓谱收藏
你用耳朵听啊
又不是很复杂
再说你自己打出来可能比原版更好
何必非要谱子啊
My Happy Endding 就是:董董 达.次董 董达董. 达次|电玩城的鼓就有这个。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或跪求艾薇儿的complicated和my happy ending的贝司谱~~_百度知道
跪求艾薇儿的complicated和my happy ending的贝司谱~~
我们乐队要参加比赛,跪求艾薇儿的complicated和my happy ending的贝司谱~~好的追加分!
我想导入这两首歌的谱子我用的是guitar pro5,几分音符,停顿的地方。.0,那就给我个比较清晰的谱子,如果找不到,例如标明第几条弦
其他4条回答
可怜的孩子啊。。。跟我一样。
去下一个软件:Guitar pro 5里面不同的乐器的谱都有谱就到 吉他谱网 上去下是英文的,可以去找一个中文补丁 最后,唱AVRIL的歌,当然要给你加油喽
我差点气死了,你在线发个信息给我,我给你发网站,百度不让我发那个网址!以前找谱子也是用那个网站的!祝你比赛顺利!
我吧图片上传到百度空间了,直接点就去拿吧:
有四张
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【薇薇】谁有My Happy Ending的签名,求个THX_艾薇儿吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:758,225贴子:
【薇薇】谁有My Happy Ending的签名,求个THX收藏
最好是all this time you were pretending,so much for my happy ending这句,thx !
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求艾薇儿 my happy ending GTP吉他谱_百度知道
求艾薇儿 my happy ending GTP吉他谱
提问者采纳
艾薇儿 my happy ending GTP吉他谱已经发给你了,请注意查收请及时采纳,谢谢合作~如有问题请联络我~
提问者评价
非常感谢要是用木吉他的就好了弹唱的哪种不过还是给你勒
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
吉他谱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP