今天星期天,天气晴朗,我们都很高兴,因为我们都可以出去玩啦卷,我最喜欢的一本书篮球,她

武汉市洪山区学年度第二学期部分学校期中联合调研考试七年级英语试卷及答案(附听力材料).rar&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
&&有5秒钟的时间来作答和阅读下一小题。每个问题仅读一遍。 (&&&&)1.&A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. (&&&&)2.&A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&C.& (&&&&)3.&A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.& (&&&&&&)4.&A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. (&&&&)5.&A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.& & (&&&&)6.&A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&& && &第二节(共6小题,每小题1分,满分6分) 听下面6段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 (&&&&)7.&Where&does&the&man&want&to&go?& &&&&A.&A&park.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&A&post&office.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&A&school. (&&&&)8.&Why&doesn’t&the&man&like&elephants? &&&&A.&They&eat&a&lot.&&&&&&&&B.&They&are&clever.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&They&are&heavy. (&&&&)9.&What&does&the&girl&want&to&be? &&&&A.&An&actor.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&A&teacher.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&A&bank&clerk. (&&&&)10.&What’s&the&weather&like&today? &&&&A.&Rainy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Cloudy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Windy. (&&&&)11.&Is&daddy&watching&TV&or&eating&dinner? &&&&A.&Watching&TV.&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Eating&dinner.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Playing&basketball. (&&&&)12.&What&does&Jenny&look&like&? A.&She&has&short&blonde&hair.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&She&has&long&blonde&hair.&&&&&&&&&& C.&She&has&long&black&hair.& 第三节(共13小题,每小题1分,满分13分) 听下面4段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间,每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第13段材料,回答第13至第15题。 (&&&&)13.&Where&are&they? &&&&&A.&In&a&library.&&&&&&&&B.&In&a&street.&&&&&&&&&&&C.&In&a&book&store.& (&&&&)14.What&does&the&man&want&to&buy? &&&&&A.&A&book.&&&&&&&&&&&B.&A&toy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Two&books. (&&&&)15.&How&much&is&the&book? &&&&&A.&49&RMB.&&&&&&&&&&B.&29&RMB.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&39&RMB. 听第14段材料,回答第16至第18题。 (&&&&)16.Where&does&the&man&come&from? &&&&&A.&England.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Canada.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Japan. (&&&&)17.Where&does&the&man&want&to&go? &&&&&A.&Sichuan&Zoo.&&&&&&&&B.&Wuhan&Zoo.&&&&&&&&&&C.&Tokyo&Zoo. (&&&&)18.What&animals&does&he&want&to&have&a&look&? &&&&&A.&Pandas.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&Snakes.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Giraffes. 听第15段材料,回答第19至第21题。 (&&&&)19.How&is&the&weather&today? &&&&&A.Snowy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&&&Rainy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Sunny. (&&&&)20.&What&day&is&is&today? &&&&&A.&Friday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Saturday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.Sunday.& (&&&&)21.What&are&they&doing&tomorrow? &&A.&Doing&homework.&&&B.&Going&shopping.&&&&&&&C.&Having&a&party. 听第16段材料,回答第22至第25题。 (&&&&)22.How&old&is&Peter? &&A.&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&13. (&&&&)23.&Which&class&is&Peter’s&brother&in? &&&&&A.&Class2&,&Grade&7.&&&&&B.&Class&1,&Grade&8.&&&&&&&C.&Class1,&Grade&7. (&&&&)24.What&does&Peter’s&brother&like? &&&&&A.&An&apple.&&&&&&&&&&B.&Reading.&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Tigers.& (&&&&)25.What&does&Peter’s&brother&want&to&be? &&&&&A.&A&boss.&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&An&actor.&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&A&teacher. 笔试部分(95分) 二&单项选择。(本题共15题,每小题1分,满分15分) (&&&&)&26.-Where&______&Tom&and&Jerry&come&from? &&&&&&&&&&-I&don’t&know,&maybe&America. A.&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&does&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&do (&&&&)&27.-How&can&I&get&to&Corey’s&new&supermarket? &&&&&&&&&&-Easy!&Just&______&the&restaurant&on&your&left. &&&&&&&&&A.&past&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.pass&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.turn&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&go (&&&&)&28.-Mummy,&I&want&to&see&the&lions. &&&&&&&&&&-No,they&are&far&from&here.&Let’s&see&the&pandas&_______. A.&first&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&second&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&third&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.fourth (&&&&)&29.-Do&you&want&to&be&a&night&nurse? &&&&&&&&&&-Why&not,&that’s&a&nice_____&. &&&&&&&&&A.work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.job&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.works&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.jobs (&&&&)&30.-Does&Mike&like&playing&basketball? &&&&&&&&&&-Yes,&he&always&______&basketball&after&school.& A.play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&to&play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&playing&&&&&&&&&D.&plays (&&&&)&31.-The&weather&in&Wuhan&is&so&terrible!&& &&&&&&&&&&-Certainly!&It&may&&______&now&but&be&sunny&later. &&&&&&&&&A.&rain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&rainy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.rains&&&&&&&&&&&D.&raining (&&&&)&32.A(an)_____&is&always&busy&when&people&go&to&dinners. &&&&&&&&&A.waiter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&policeman&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&actress&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&host (&&&&)&33.We&are&often&______&when&the&weekends&come. A.&interesting&&&&&&&&B.&relaxed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.interested&&&&&&&&&&D.relaxing (&&&&)&34.-Sue,&what&is&your&father&doing&? &&&&&&&&&&-He&is&lying&_____the&cool&beach&now. A.in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.under&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.on (&&&&)&35.Jason&can&_____English&very&well&and&he&always&_____&"Hello"&to&us.   &&&&&A.&say,says&&&&&&&&&&B.&speak,speaks &&&&&&C.&speak,says&&&&&&&&&D.say,speaks (&&&&)&36.-Who&is&the&man&_____&black&today? &&&&&&&&&&-That’s&Mr.Wang. A&.on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&from&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&at (&&&&)&37.-Nobody&knows&how&to&_____&this&heavy&table&out&of&the&room. &&&&&&&&&&-Sure,&it&is&really&difficult. &&&&&&&&&A.&give&&&&&&&&&&&B.make&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&bring (&&&&)&38.They&aren’t&going&out&_______&it&is&snowing. A.so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C./&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&because (&&&&)&39.&The&girl&is&a_____&bit&short&but&she&has&_____&eyes. &&&&&&&&&A.&little,&big&&&&&&&&B.&little,&little&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C&.big,&little&&&&&&&D&.big,&big (&&&&)&40.&&-What&is&Jack&doing? &&&&&&&&&&-Jack&with&his&brother____&watching&TV&in&the&room&now. &&&&&&&&&A.is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&has&&&&&&&&&&&&D.have 三、完型填空。(本题共15题,每小题1分,共15分) &&&&&I&have&an&English&teacher,&and&her&name&is&Zhang&Li.&She&speaks&English&very&well.&She&is&not&really&tall&and&she&is&of&medium&&41&&.Many&students&like&&42&&a&lot&but&I&don’t.&She&has&only&four&fingers(手指)&in&her&right&hand.&So,&I&think&she&is&&43&&.&I&want&to&know&why&and&how&but&I&never&do&it. &&&&&One&day,Miss&Zhang&&44&&a&class&meeting.&Its&name&is&"To&show&my&secrets."&She&&45&&everyone&must&tell&others&one&of&his&or&her&secrets.&At&the&end(末尾)&of&the&class,&&46&&has&talked&about&the&secrets&&47&&I&don’t.&She&&48&&at&me&and&asks&me&what&I&want&to&say&or&to&ask.&I&stand&up&slowly&and&look&at&her&fingers&carefully."I&have&a&secret.It&is&a&question!&&49&&do&you&have&only&four&fingers&in&your&&50&&hand?"I&ask&her.& &&&&&To&my&surprise,&she&is&not&angry&&51&&me&and&smiles&to&me."Good&question,&Liu&Yang."she&says."On&May&12th,&there&is&a&terrible&earthquake&(地震)in&our&&52&&.&A&boy&who&has&the&same&name&like&you&is&under&a&wall.&When&I&try&to&get&him&out,&&53&&wall&falls&on&me.&When&I&wake&up,&I&am&in&the&hospital.I&am&so&glad&to&know&that&he&is&fine&at&last&but&I...&.Well,&I&think&now&you&know&why&I&only&have&&54&&fingers&in&my&right&hand." At&this&time,&I&feel&so&sorry&to&hear&&55&&,&and&my&eyes&are&full&of&tears(眼泪). (&&&&)41.&&A.height&  &&&&B.heavy&   &&&&&C.tall&    &&&&&D.build (&&&&)42.&&A.she &&&&&&&&B.he& &&&&&&&&&&C.her& &&&&&&&&&&D.him& (&&&&)43.&&A.ugly &&&&&&&B.cute  &&&&&&&&&&C.fun&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.smart (&&&&)44.&&A.have& &&&&&&&&B.is&    &&&&&&&C.has&  &&&&&&&&D.are& (&&&&)45.&&A.tells  &&&&&&B.says  &&&&&&&&&C.speaks  &&&&&D.talks (&&&&)46.&&A.no&one&&&&&&&&&B.anyone   &&&&&&C.everyone&&&&&&&&D.someone& (&&&&)47.&&A.and&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.before&&&&&&&&&D.but (&&&&)48.&&A.sees   &&&&&B.looks   &&&&&&&C.watches   &&&&&D.listens (&&&&)49.&&A.Why   &&&&B.What   &&&&&&&C.Where   &&&&&&D.Who (&&&&)50.&&A.left   &&&&B.front  &&&&&&&&&&C.behind   &&&&&&D.right (&&&&)51.&&A.of  &&&&&&&&&B.with  &&&&&&&&C.in    &&&&&D.out (&&&&)52.&&A.home&&&&&&&&B.bank&&&&&&&&&&&&C.school&&&&&&&&&D.park (&&&&)53.&&A.a&&&&&&&&&&&&B.an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.the (&&&&)54.&&A.four&&&&&&&&&B.five&&&&&&&&&&&C.six&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&seven& (&&&&)55.&&A.&this&&&&&&&&&B.that&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.these&&&&&&&&&&&D.those& 四、阅读理解。(本题共15小题,每小题2分,共30分) A &&&&Mrs&Smith&asks&some&friends&to&her&house&for&dinner.&She&wants&to&cook&a&good&dinner&of&meat&and&soup. &&&&She&has&five&daughters.&They’re&busy&all&day.&Mrs&Smith&is&sweeping&the&floor.&Her&hands&become&dirty.&Suddenly(突然)&she&thinks&of&the&soup.&She&forgets&to&put&any&salt(盐)&into&it.&So&she&calls&one&of&her&daughters&to&help&her. &&&&“Mary,”&she&says,&“&Please&put&some&salt&into&the&soup.&My&hands&are&very&dirty&now.” &&&&“I&can’t,&Mum.&I’m&washing&my&hair.&”&Mary&says. &&&&“Jane,&go&and&put&some&salt&into&the&soup.”& &&&&“Sorry,&Mum.”&Jane&answers,&“I’m&mending&my&dress.”& &&&&Mrs&Smith&asks&the&other&girls,&but&gets&the&same&answer.&So&she&washes&her&hands&and&puts&some&salt&into&the&soup.&Then&she&begins&to&clean&the&floor&again. &&&&Now&Mary&thinks&that&she&should&help&her&mother,&so&she&goes&quietly&to&the&kitchen&and&puts&some&salt&into&the&soup.&Then&Jane&begins&to&feel&sorry,&too.&So&she&goes&to&put&some&salt&into&the&soup,&too.&One&by&one,&the&other&girls&do&the&same&thing. &&&&When&the&friends&come&and&sit&at&the&table,&the&soup&smells&good.&But&when&the&friends&take&a&little&soup,&their&faces&look&strange.&They&put&down&the&spoons&and&drink&a&lot&of&water.&Nobody&says&a&word.&They&just&look&at&each&other.&“Why...?” 56.&Mrs&Smith&wants&to&cook&a&good&dinner&of&meat&and&soup&for&________. &&&A.&her&family&&&&&&&&&&&B.&herself&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&her&friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&her&daughters 57.&Mrs&Smith&can’t&put&any&salt&into&the&soup&because&________. &&&A.&her&hands&are&dirty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&she&is&very&tired &&&C.&she&wants&to&see&if&her&daughters&are&helpful&&&&D.&she’s&busy&sweeping&the&floor 58.&What&does&the&underlined&word"smells"&mean&in&Chinese? &&&A.&听起来&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&闻起来&&&&&&&&&C.&尝起来&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&看起来 59.&_______&puts&some&salt&into&the&soup. &&&A.&Mrs&Smith&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Nobody&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Other&daughters&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Everyone 60.&The&soup&smells&_______&tastes&________. &&&A.&good&&delicious&&B.&bad&&bad&&&&&&&C.&nice&&salty&&&&&&&&&&&D.&bad&&nice B &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Join&Us! &&&&Hello,&guys!&Join&us!We&have&many&clubs(俱乐部)&for&students&of&age&4-12,&you&can&connect&with(联系)&us&from&Monday&to&Saturday. Clubs&&&&Age&&&&&&&&You&can&learn&&&&You&can&call Music&&&&6-7&&&&How&to&sing&and&dance.&&&&Lily:&027- Math&&&&7-11&&&&How&to&work&out&difficult&math&problems&&&&Jim:&027- English&&&&4-12&&&&How&to&be&a&great&English&speaker.&&&&Tony:&027- Sports&&&&6-10&&&&How&to&play&kinds&of&balls.&&&&Leo:&027- 61.&How&many&clubs&are&there? &&&A.&Three.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Four.&&&&&&&&&&C.&Five.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Six.& 62.&When&can&not&you&connect&with&them? &&&A.On&Monday.&&&&&&&B.&On&Tuesday.&&&&&&C.&On&Saturday.&&&&&&&&&D.&On&Sunday. 63.&Which&club&can&not&you&join&when&you&are&eight&years&old? &&&A.&The&Music&Club.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&The&Math&Club.&& &&&C.&The&English&Club.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&The&Sports&Club.& 64.&You&can&learn&how&to&play&basketball&in______. &&&A.&the&Music&Club&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&the&Math&Club& &&&C.&the&English&Club&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&the&Sports&Club 65.&You&can&call______&to&join&the&English&Club. &&&A.&027-&&&&&B.&027-&&&C.027-&&&&&&D.027- C &&&The&way(方法)&of&learning&a&language&is&by&using&it.&The&best&way&of&learning&English&is&talking&in&English&as&much&as&possible.&Sometimes&you’ll&get&your&words&mixed&up&and&people&will&not&understand&you.&Sometimes&people&will&say&things&too&quickly&and&you&can’t&understand&them.&But&if&you&keep&your&sense&of&humor(幽默感),&you&can&always&have&a&good&laugh&over&the&mistakes(错误).& &&&Don’t&be&unhappy&if&people&laugh&at&your&mistakes.&It’s&much&better&for&people&to&be&laughing&at&your&mistakes&than&to&be&angry&because&they&don’t&understand&what&you&say.&The&most&important&rule&of&learning&English&is:"Don’t&be&afraid&of&making&mistakes.&Everyone&makes&mistakes." 66.&In&learning&a&language,&you&should&__________. &&&A.speak&as&quickly&as&you&can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&laugh&as&much&as&you&can &&&C.write&more&than&you&read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&use&it&as&often&as&you&can 67.&The&most&important&thing&for&you&to&learn&a&language&is&____________ &&&A.&writing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&practicing&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&laughing&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&grammar&rules 68.&When&people&laugh&at&your&mistakes,&you&should&___________ &&&A.&be&angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&take&it&easy&&&&&&&&&&&C.&be&sorry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&be&more&careful 69.&When&you&make&a&mistake,&you’d&better&_________ &&&A.&cry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&laugh&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C.&be&glad&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&keep&your&sense&of&humor 70.&Which&is&the&best&title(标题)? &&&A.How&to&learn&a&language &&&B.Talking&is&the&most&important&in&learning&a&language &&&C.What&to&do&when&you&make&mistakes&in&talking &&&D.A&way&of&studying &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&第II卷&(非选择题) 五、词与短语选择填空(本题共5小题;每小题2分,共10分) &&&&&先阅读短文,然后选用下面方框中所给的单词和短语填空,使短文内容完整、通顺,选项中有一个是多余的。 &everything,&money,&good-looking,&with,&and,&basketball &&& &&&& &&&&Hi&there,&my&name&is&Penny,&and&I&am&a&&&71&&actress&-&a&superstar!&I’m&from&Los&Angles.&I&have&an&apartment&in&NewYork&and&a&house&in&Hollywood&&&72&&a&swimming&pool&and&a&tennis&court.&I&have&a&new&car&and&a&lot&of&&&73&&in&the&bank.&I&am&married&&74&&I&have&a&handsome&husband&and&three&wonderful&children.&I&have&&75&&.&Life&is&so&great. 六、短文填词。(本题共10小题,每小题1分,共10分) Mr.&Black&is&a&very&good&teacher.&He&has&short&c&&76&&&brown&hair.&He&loves&to&t&&77&&&&jokes&and&he&is&friendly&to&the&students.&His&students&are&always&h&&78&&&in&his&class&b&&79&&&they&think&he&is&an&interesting&teacher.&And&they&also&like&a&&80&&&him&kinds&of&questions.& One&day&a&&81&&&school,&he&says,&“W&&82&&&answers&my&first&question&tomorrow&can&leave&school&earlier.”&The&n&&83&&&day,&when&he&comes&into&the&c&&84&&&,&he&sees&a&blue&school&bag&on&his&table.&“Whose&is&this&bag?”&he&says&angrily.&“It&is&m&&85&&&bag,&sir”&says&Jack.&“And&I&can&go&home&now!” &&76.&c_________&&&77.&t________&&&78.&h________&&&79.b&________&&&80.&a_________ 81.&a_________&&&82.&W_______&&&83.&n________&&&84.&c________&&&85.&m_________ 七、&书面表达。(本题15分) 根据以下信息写一则60-80词左右的短文。可适当发挥。 今天是星期天,天气晴朗,我们都很高兴,因为我们都可以出去玩了。Jerry最爱篮球,他正在和他的朋友们在公园打篮球;Jesscia正跟她妈妈去购物,她们常买很多各种各样衣服;Jay跟大家不一样,他就爱玩电脑,他正在玩“Angry&Bird”呢。 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― 学年度第二学期期中调研考试 七年级英语试卷听力录音稿及参考答案 第一节(共6小题,每小题1分,满分6分) 听下面6个问题,每个问题后有三个答语,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每个问题后,你都有5秒钟的时间来作答和阅读下一小题。每个问题仅读一遍。 1.My&pen&pal&is&from&the&US. 2.There&is&a&restaurant&on&your&left. 3.Koalas&are&kind&of&cute. 4.Tiantian&wants&to&be&a&doctor. 5.My&father&is&swimming&now. 6.It&is&snowing&outside. 第二节(共6小题,每小题1分,满分6分) 听下面6段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 7.&M:&Excuse&me! &&W:&Yes? &&M:&Is&there&a&post&office&near&here? &&W:&Yes,&there&is. &&&&8.&W:&Everyone&likes&elephants,&they&are&so&clever. &&&&&&M:&But&I&don’t. &&&&&&W:&Why&don’t&you&like&them? &&&&&&M:&I&think&they&eat&a&lot! &&&9.&M:&Hi,&Mary.&I&want&to&be&an&actor. &&&&&W:&But&I&want&to&be&a&bank&clerk. &&&&&M:&A&bank&clerk? &&&&&W:&Yeah,&you&know&my&father&is&a&bank&clerk. &&&10.&W:&What&bad&weather!&It’s&raining! &&M:&What?&It’s&raining&again.&I&don’t&like&rainy&days&at&all. &&W:You&see,&my&mother&can’t&wash&our&clothes&again. &&&&&11.&M:&Where&is&daddy? &&&&&&&&&&W:&He&is&in&the&living&room. &&&&&&&&&&M:&Is&he&watching&TV? &&&&&&&&&&W:&No,&he&is&having&dinner. &&&&&12.&W:&Who&is&that&teacher? &&&&&&&&&M:&Which&one? &&&&&&&&&W:&The&woman&with&long&blonde&hair. &&&&&&&&&M:&Oh,&that’s&Jenny. 第三节(共13小题,每小题1分,满分13分) 听下面4段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间,每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第13段材料,回答第13至第15题。 &&&&&W:&Can&I&help&you? &&&&&M:&Yes,&please.&I&want&to&buy&my&son&an&interesting&book. &&&&&W:&Please&have&a&look&at&this&one,&sir. &&&&&M:&Wow,&it’s&a&good&one.&How&much&is&it? &&&&&W:It&is&forty&nine&yuan. &&&&&M:&That’s&too&expensive.&My&son&is&very&young&and&he&needs&cheap&ones. &W:&So,&what&about&this&one?&It&is&only&29&yuan. &M:&Ok,&I’ll&take&it. 听第14段材料,回答第16至第18题。 W:&Good&morning,&sir!&Welcome&to&Wuhan.&May&I&have&a&look&at&your&passport,&please?&& &&&M:&Sure.&Here&you&are. &&&W:&…&&Mr.Shanben,&a&reporter.&And&you&are&from&Tokyo,&Japan. &&&M:&Yes.&I&am&Japanese.&I&know&Wuhan&Zoo&is&a&famous&one&in&China.&Is&it&far&in&the&neighborhood&?&I&want&to&walk&there.& &&&W:You&are&kidding.&It&is&far&and&you’d&better&take&a&taxi&to&go&there. &&&M:&So,&how&much&do&I&need&to&pay&for&the&taxi&driver? &&&W:&About&70&yuan. &&&M:&Oh,&that’s&fine.&Can&I&see&Chinese&pandas&there? &&&W:&Yeah,&and&I&think&you&will&have&a&good&time&if&you&go&there. &&&M:&Thanks&a&lot.&Goodbye. &&&W:&Bye-bye. 听第15段材料,回答第19至第21题。 &&&M:&Hi,&Kate.&What&a&sunny&day!& &&&W:&Yeah,&I&like&sunny&days.&And&I&want&to&go&to&the&park&tomorrow.&Do&you&want&to&go&with&me? &&M:&Yes,&I&do,&but&I&don’t&think&we&can&go&there&tomorrow. &&W:&Why&can’t&we? &&&M:&Because&it&says&it&is&going&to&rain&tomorrow. &&&W:&Really? &&&W:&What&terrible&weather&on&Sunday!&What&can&I&do&then? &&&M:&Why&not&go&to&my&house?&I&am&having&a&birthday&party&tomorrow. &&&W:&That&sounds&like&fun. 听第16段材料,回答第22至第25题。 &My&name&is&Peter.&I&am&thirteen&years&old&and&I&live&near&our&school.&I&am&in&Class&two,&Grade&seven.&I&am&a&tall&boy&with&a&round&face&like&an&apple.&I&like&tigers&and&lions&and&I&like&swimming&a&lot.&I&want&to&be&a&famous&basketball&player&like&Lin&Shuhao.&I&have&a&brother,&Pat.&He&is&in&Class&one,&Grade&eight.&He&is&older&but&not&tall.&He&likes&dolphins&and&koalas.&He&also&likes&reading&a&lot&and&he&likes&staying&at&home.&Do&you&know&what&he&wants&to&be?&He&wants&to&be&a&Chinese&teacher! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&参考答案 一.1-5&ACBCB&&&&6-10&CBACA&&&11-15&BBCAB& 16-20&CBACB&&21-25&CCBBC 二.26-30&DBABD&&&&31-35&AABDC&&&36-40&BCDAA 三.41-45&DCACB&&&&46-50&CDBAD&&&51-55&BCDAB&& 四.56-60&CABDC&&&&61-65&BDADC&&&66-70DBBDA 五.71.&good-looking&&&72.with&&&&73.money&&&74.&and&&75.&everything 六.76.curly&&77.tell&&&78.happy&&&79.because&&&80.asking&& 81.after&&&82.who&&83.next&&&&84.classroom&&85.my&& 七.One&possible&version: &&&Today&is&Sunday,&and&it&is&a&sunny&day.&We&are&all&happy&because&we&can&enjoy&ourselves.&Jerry&likes&playing&basketball&very&much,&and&he&is&playing&basketball&with&his&friends&in&the&park.&Jessica&is&going&shopping&with&her&mother.&They&always&buy&many&kinds&of&clothes.&Jay&is&different&from&others.&He&likes&playing&computer&games,&and&he&is&playing"&Angry&Bird"&now.& 听力稿 第&Ⅰ卷(选择题,&共85分) 一.听力测试部分&(共三节,满分25分) 第一节(共6小题,&每小题1分,满分6分) &&&&听下面6个问题,每个问题后有三个答语,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每个问题后,你都有5秒钟的时间来作答和阅读下一个小题。每个问题仅读一遍。 Text&1&What’s&wrong&with&Tom? Text&2&How&much&is&the&coat Text&3&When&is&the&exam&going&to&be? Text&4&Who&is&that&boy? Text&5&Which&ruler&is&yours? Text&6&Where&is&the&post&office? 第二节&(共6小题,&每小题1分,满分6分) &&&&听下面6段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每个问题后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 Text&7 &W:&I&can’t&go&for&the&show&today.&Is&tomorrow&all&right? &M:&I&think&so.& Text&&8 W:&I’m&really&worried&about&tomorrow’s&test. M:&It’s&too&late. Text&&9 M:&The&chicken&soup&is&so&great.&Where&did&you&buy&it? W:&We&didn’t&buy&it.&We&made&it&ourselves. Text&&10 W:&Does&the&meeting&start&at&9&or&9:15? M:&9:15.&It&will&end&at&about&10:15. Text&&11 M:&You&look&very&tired&these&days. W:&It’s&my&hard&work&and&I&have&no&help. Text&&12 W:&May&I&have&a&look&at&the&magazine? M:&Yes,&of&course.&It’s&taking&pictures.& 第三节&(共13小题,&每小题1分,满分13分) 听下面4段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间,每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第13段材料,回答第13至第15题。 Text&13 M:&Good&morning,&madam. W:&Good&morning.&I&wonder&if&you&can&help&me.&I’ve&lost&my&coat. M:&Oh,&where&did&you&lose&it,&madam? W:&Ah,&I&left&it&nb,on&a&bus&yesterday&afternoon. M:&Can&you&describe&it? W:&Well,&it’s&a&long&white&coat,&and&it’s&got&a&belt&and&one&beautiful&furry&collar. M:&I&am&afraid&we&haven’t&got&anything&like&that,&madam.&Sorry. 听第14段材料,回答第16至第18题。 Text&14& W:&Do&you&like&sports? M:&Yes,&very&much. W:&What’s&your&favorite&sport? M:&I&like&football&best.&It’s&very&popular&in&the&world. W:&I&like&it&as&well.&And&my&favorite&club&is&Real&Madrid. M:&Real&Madrid&is&really&great.&But&I&think&Barcelona&is&better&than&it. W:&Both&of&them&are&great.&Do&you&play&football? M:&Sometimes.&I&like&watching&football&games,&but&I’m&not&good&at&playing&it. 听第15段材料,回答第19至第22题。 Text&15& W:&Do&you&want&to&my&stamp&collection,&Liu&Wei? M:&Sure!&I&collect&stamps,&too. W:&That’s&wonderful.&How&long&have&you&been&collecting&stamps? M:&For&three&years. W:&How&many&do&you&have? M:&About&four&hundred.&What&about&you,&Wang&Fang? W:&I&have&been&collecting&for&seven&years&and&I&have&nearly&eight&hundred&stamps.&I&have&some&foreign&stamps,&too. M:&Do&you&have&any&stamps&from&Australia&or&America? W:&No,&I&don’t.&But&I&have&some&Japanese&and&Canadian&stamps.&I&also&collect&old&postcards&of&New&York&and&pictures&of&the&NBA&players. M:&I&collected&match&boxes&and&foreign&coins.&Does&your&sister&collect&stamps&or&postcards? W:&No,&she&doesn’t.&She&collects&pictures&of&movie&stars&and&singers.&Lots&of&girls&like&those&boring&things! M:&Ha!&But&you&don’t. 听第16段材料,回答第23至第25题。 Text&16 April&Fool’s&Day,&which&is&always&on&the&first&day&of&April,&is&traditionally&a&day&to&play&jokes&on&others.&No&one&knows&how&this&holiday&began,&but&it&was&thought&to&begin&in&France.&On&this&day,&nobody&is&expected&to&buy&gifts&or&to&take&their&friends&out&to&eat&in&a&good&restaurant&and&nobody&gets&off&work&or&school&in&America.&However,&each&country&celebrates&April&Fool’s&Day&differently.&In&France,&the&April&Fool&is&called&“&April&Fish.”&In&England,&tricks&can&be&played&only&in&the&morning.&If&a&trick&is&played&on&you,&your&are&a&“&noodle”.&So&everyone&must&be&careful&on&this&day.&You&may&be&the&next&April&Fool! 答&&&&&&&&&&案 1―5&&BBAAC&&&&&&&&6―10&CACBB&&&&&&&&&&11―15&CAACA& 16―20&ABBBC&&&&&&&21―25&BABCC&&&&&&&&&&26―30&CBDBC 31―35&CBABC&&&&&&&36―40&BDDCA&&&&&&&&&&41―45&CABCD 46―50&BCBDC&&&&&&&51―55&BCADD&&&&&&&&&&56―60&BCDDA 61―65&CADCD&&&&&&&66―70&DBCCA 71.always&&&&72.found&out&&&&&73.&except&&&&&74.&why&&&&&&&&&75.upset 76.talk&&&&&&&&77.&alone&&&&&78.never&&&&&79.&mean&&&&&80.write 81.&surprising&&&&82.Families&&&83.&friendly&&&84.&named&&&&85.&happier& 七、&&&&书面表达&(本题15分) 一、评分原则: 1.&评分时,先根据短文的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。 2.&词数少于60或多于100的,从总分中减去2分。 3.评分时,应注意的主要内容为:内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性及上下文的连贯性。 4.&拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面,评分时,应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。 英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。 5.&如书写较差,以致影响交际,将分数降低一个档次。 二、评分档次: 本题阅卷时应把学生写出的短文分为四个档次。 第一挡次:(5分以下) 短文包括部分信息,写出的句子有严重语法错误,表达的意思也不清楚,有较多的单词拼写错误。 第二挡次:(8分) 短文包括大部分信息,写出的句子虽然有语法错误但能表达基本意思,有较多的单词拼写错误。 第三挡次:(11分) 短文包括所给大部分信息,写出的句子能表达意思且无严重错误,单词有少数几个拼写错误。 第四挡次:(14分) 短文包括所给绝大部分信息,写出的句子表达意义清楚且基本无错误,单词拼写基本正确。 I&have&a&best&friend&CMike.&He&likes&playing&basketball&very&much.&He&often&spends&much&time&on&basketball&after&class.&But&his&parents&don’t&agree&with&him.&They&think&Mike&can’t&spend&lots&of&time&playing&basketball&and&he&should&study&hard.&Now&Mike’s&English&is&not&good.&Mike’s&parents&want&him&to&study&English&more&instead&of&basketball.&But&Mike&doesn’t&agree.&I&agree&with&Mike’s&parents.&First,&Mike&is&a&student.&He&has&to&study&well.&And&now&there&is&something&wrong&with&his&English,&so&he&should&spend&much&more&time&on&it.&Second,&if&his&English&improves,&he&can&also&practice&playing&basketball&after&class,&and&his&parents&will&be&happy.
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!

我要回帖

更多关于 angelababy最喜欢的歌 的文章

随机推荐