2014年2014f1赛车视频进场牌有没有转让得

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy F1 2014
$29.99 USD
Recent updates
6 November, 2014
Fancy ditching the pad and making the move to a wheel? Then you’re in the right place. Below is a list of wheels that are supported in F1 2014 on PC.
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel
Logitech MOMO Racing Force (Racing)
Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel with Force Feedback
Thrustmaster Ferrari 430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel
ECCI Trackstar 6000
Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience
Fanatec Porsche 911 Carrera
Thrustmaster Ferrari GT F430 Wireless Cockpit
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2
Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Clutch Edition
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS2
Thrustmaster Universal Challenge 5-in-1 Racing Wheel
Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S
Thrustmaster T500RS Racing Wheel
Fanatec CSR Elite
Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 wheel Integral T500
Fanatec ClubSport Pedals
Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP Racing Wheel
Logitech Driving Force GT
Atomic Super Sport Evo Steering Wheel
Logitech Driving Force Pro
Logic3 Tri Format Topdrive GT
Logitech Formula Force EX/RX
Logic3 Tri Format Topdrive RF
Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
SimRaceWay SRW-S1 Steering Wheel
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
Atomic TVR Sagaris Sport Racing Steering Wheel
Fanatec ClubSport V1
Fanatec V2 Steering Wheel *new*
Thrustmaster T300RS *new*
Thrustmaster TX racing wheels *new*
About This Game
Feel the power of new turbocharged FORMULA ONE cars in the most accessible FORMULA 1 video game yet. F1 2014 features all the cars, drivers and circuits from the 2014 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, including new tracks in Russia and Austria, the return of the Hockenheimring in Germany and the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which ran at night for the first time in 2014. A new driver evaluation system which tunes the game to your level, shorter career options, refined handling and new Very Easy difficulty level brings FORMULA ONE alive for absolute novices. Experienced gamers can customise their settings to enjoy a more serious simulation of the demands placed upon FORMULA ONE drivers. An expanded Scenario mode, extensive online multiplayer options and split-screen racing enhances F1 2014’s recreation of the world of FORMULA ONE for long-established fans and newcomers to the series.
NEW CIRCUITS – Race the new Spielberg circuit in Austria, the new Sochi Autodrom in Russia and the return of the Hockenheimring, plus experience the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which was run as a night race for the first time this year
ALL THE CARS, ALL THE STARS – F1 2014 features all of the new season’s driver changes up and down the grid and the dramatic changes in this season’s cars
EXTENSIVE MULTIPLAYER OPTIONS – Prove yourself in two-player split-screen or online in 16 player races with 6 AI to simulate full 22 car grids
DRIVER EVALUATION SYSTEM – Replacing the Young Driver Test in-game is the driver evaluation system, which tunes the game to your level following a one lap race
RACENET – Track your stats and get new regular online challenges with RaceNet, Codemasters’ free online community hub
ERS DEBUTS – Replacing last season’s KERS system, ERS delivers drivers more power automatically and opens up overtaking opportunities – feel how this extra power changes the race
EXPANDED SCENARIO MODE – Complete an increased range of scenarios based on real-world racing situations and earn medals in this extended mode
REFINED HANDLING -Enhanced game physics combine with refined handling via gamepads to deliver a more authentic and accessible driving experience for all players
TURBOCHARGED FORMULA ONE – Experience the raw power delivered by the new turbochargers in changes the handling in each F1 2014 car
ENHANCED CAREER MODES - Play through a full FORMULA ONE season or choose from shorter seasons, including 7 race and 12 race options.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD HD2600 or NVIDIA Geforce 8600
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible soundcard
Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: oAMD Radeon HD2600 or higher, HD3650 or higher, HD4550 or higher, HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000 Series, R7 Series and R9 Series. onVidia GeForce 8600 or higher, 9500 or higher, GTX220 or higher, GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series, GTX600 Series, GTX700 Series. Intel HD Graphics 3000 or higher, AMD Fusion A8 or higher.
Recommended:
OS: Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 64 bit or Windows 8 64 bit
Processor: Intel Core i7 or AMD FX Series
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD HD6000 Series/Nvidia GTX500 Series minimum 1GB RAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X compatible soundcard
(C) 2014 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (&Codemasters&). All rights reserved. &Codemasters”(R), “Ego”(R) and the Codemasters logo are registered trade marks owned by Codemasters. “Codemasters Racing”(TM) and “RaceNet”(TM) are trade marks of Codemasters.
An official product of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, F1 FIA FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company.
Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited.
All rights reserved.
All other copyrights or trade marks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trade mark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Developed and published by Codemasters.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
120.1 hrs on record
As you would guess. This game is basically F1 2013.5However Codemasters are the only company in the world who could copy and paste a game and still make it worse.Sidepod glitches are worse in my opinion while Autospin curbs still exist and the online is more unstable than ever!For the record. The game is still quite fun and challenging to drive on the wheel, however pads have InBuilt traction control which gives them zero wheelspin and better tyre wear. In wet conditions the gap between the wheel and pad can be as large as 3 seconds, which is simply crazy. This is making league racing almost impossible, which is the only reason i play the game.Codies have had 5 years to improve, the game however has made no significant improvments, While luke spring, Steve hood continue to ignore all of the community and continue to make broken games!F1 2015 will be on a new engine (So they say...) So this for me is the game that will make or break codemasters f1 games. The chances of a improved game are slim, but we can only hope!
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
18.0 hrs on record
F1 2014 is the latest addition to the Codemasters racing game series. Earlier this year announced Codemasters that they were working on two Formula 1 titles, one for the old consoles and one for the new consoles, and unfortunately this is something you'll quickly notice in F1 2014 for generally there has not been much in compared to the 2013 edition, and it can actually be quite difficult to see why there should be changes if you are not familiar with Formula 1 in advance. When starting the game will no longer greeted by &young drivers test& but instead you get a single round at Monza where you then get proposed a severity and assists. One should therefore no longer perform a number of tasks that test a racing driver then you will get some offers from different teams depending on how well you have done. Instead, you can now sign a contract with any team so that means you can sit down in a Mercedes racing and start winning all his races immediately. One need no longer run for the slow teams and gradually earn to be a top running, you will be just. It leaves a slightly empty feeling that you are allowed to drive for a team without actually and have done to deserve it. If you have played games series before, there are no major surprises in the career mode. Once you have selected a team starts the battle to become the team's first drive, here you will be weighed and measured on how to cope in the season according to championship points, qualification and race results. Itself, it is will be the team's first run, which will affect the car's setup and how the further development of it takes place. As soon as career mode begins, the game shows itself from its best side when one starts his first race, it becomes clear that you are not sitting alone in the car, but that you have a whole team behind him that is ready to help someone. One's engineer is often with radio announcements with information about how you're doing in the race and how you can improve yourself. From the start the team's requirements be somewhat reluctant until that has proven its worth, and then they begin to push for delivering results to the team. You will notice that the team's confidence to a slowly being built and it shows by example. may be prompted to save the tires of qualifications because they expect that you could easily go on. It works pretty convincing for it feels namely that the team pay attention to and that they are giving thought to how to cope in the season. In addition to the career mode, the game this year at a reunion with the fantastic scenario game mode, here is everything as usual, you have the ability to run different scenarios that are taken out of the real Formula 1 world. Scenarios opens the possibility for players who do not have time to run a full 100% run of still having to get up to handle fuel, safety car and more. When it comes to gameplay feels the game is somewhat different than in the past, this is due to the new regulations that 2014 season has brought with him. The new hybrid cars have been a bit easier to manage because they have shorter stopping distances which makes it easier to correct the drive error as you do. The old KERS system which saved eletrisk energy which you could then use as a speed boost has been replaced with the new ERS. This means that you no longer even r?dder of its electrical energy as the car is available. Unfortunately, featuring F1 2014 no longer on the classics that had been in F1 in 2013, it is shame because it really was a feature that distinguished themselves and who could easily have imagined had been extended to 00s racing cars. It seems odd that you choose to remove such a good feature when the game does not have much new to offer. F1 2014 is an odd game that does not really offer anything new, but you still can not accuse Codemasters to make just a reskin of the 2013 series, for under the hood, there are many changes that appear if you look hard enough, but you get nevertheless a feeling that Codemasters has just released F1 2014 will fill the void until F1 2015 is published as many racing fans are eagerly awaiting. So many places you feel that Codemasters could have done more for the game such. add podiums, running interviews, warm up laps as a fan of the series have long efterspurgt- but perhaps we see in 2015? It is in many ways hard to recommend F1 2014, but if you a fan of Formula 1 is still hard to ignore, because of running rokaderne and the new regulations as Codemasters has implemented furnished.Thanks to Alexander Mortensen from Pixel-TV
Was this review helpful?
88.0 hrs on record
Like the PC gamer review quote & With its fundamentals unchanged and last year’s foray into classic cars removed, F1 2014 provides very little beyond a perfunctory car and track update.
& I am not impressed at all.
Was this review helpful?
2.4 hrs on record
Avoiding the game would be a better option unless your a die hard fan of the series. A reskin of the 2013 version on the same engine.
Was this review helpful?
34.2 hrs on record
You can race as Caterham in USA. 0/10 for realism.
Was this review helpful?
5.0 hrs on record
Don't get me wrong, it's still a fine game and if you enjoy Formula 1 you'll still like this game. But with all the additional content 2013 has, and being the same price (May get it even cheaper in a Steam Sale) I'd rather recommened that version. Besides some rule changes and the Russian Grand Prix, there's nothing new to be found in this version plus no classic modes found in 2013
Was this review helpful?
19.6 hrs on record
I'm one of the few people who actually liked the changes in the 2014 Formula One season, so I liked this game as well. The handling has once again been changed for the better, and I'm slightly ashamed to admit it but I don't find the new engine sound bad at all.It's true that F1 2014 has slightly less content to offer as the classics mode is missing, but it's nothing significant. One thing I love is how it was designed with accessibility in mind - unlike the previous F1 games, you can just jump into the career right away and pick whatever car you want without grinding for points to get into a better starting team and having to work your way up.So yeah - if you enjoyed the previous titles in the series, you're most likely going to enjoy this game too. If you have never played an F1 game before, maybe it would be better to go for F1 2013 instead.
Was this review helpful?
180.1 hrs on record
To be perfectly honest, dont buy this game if you are patient enough to wait for the next gen version. This game has only gone down hill. The only reason i will get many hours on this game, is because i consider myself relatively good at the game (So i can race competitively in leagues) but its also F1. Thats the only things that are keeping me interested in playing it.There are still many bugs and glitches that NEED to be fixed. There are many issues regarding Pad users and Wheel users in which the two are very unbalanced seeing the pad users to have a lot more traction. Now if you are simply the arcade 'career' mode racer (which i have nothing against) Then fine you may enjoy this game. However if you are interested in actually getting some sort of immersion and competitiveness out of this game, you wont find it unless there is a patch for this bug, which i doubt will happen. Its a poor effort F1 2014. To be honest it doesnt even replicate the 2014 season very well either. The engines sound poor, the steering wheels arent replicas to real life, its just a copy paste of 2013, but with different sounds and lower downforce. Get it on a sale or something.. There is no way this game is worth ?30 of your money.
Was this review helpful?
61.1 hrs on record
Whilst I'm actually very much enjoying this game I have to say it's a bit of an insult to loyal fans of the series which is why I can't recommend it. So what if they are concentrating their efforts on the new next gen version, if that's the case then the release price of this game should have reflected that.It's a very lazy 'update' that is made apparent when you first see your car being pushed back into the garage. The guy standing at the front of the car is pushing last years model and his hands are more than a foot away from the new cars and is very offputting, immediately detracting from any realism you were hoping to feel.AI is just as dumb when it comes to moving off the racing line and will smash into you rather than avoid you if you are going slower on an out lap.The rules can be totally ignored by the AI drivers which is especially evident when there's a safety car out. For example, I'm leading the race and lined up behind the safety car, just going into the final bend where the SC is about to go into the pits, nowhere near the finish/start line. The car in second place speeds past me and I get disqualified for overtaking with a safety car out.So basically it's still plagued by the many bugs/flaws of its predessors and has to rank among the laziest 'updates' I've ever played, yet still I enjoy the game. Weird I know but that's how it is.
Was this review helpful?
51.7 hrs on record
I've had it since release day and currently not sure how I fall on this one.Essentially F1 2013 updated for the season (same engineer, voice commands etc), Codies have at least incorporated the new rules to a great(ish) extent. You'll now take the tyres you set your fastest lap in Q2 into the race so you can go balls-out (if you make it) in Q3 for pole with a set of the softs.The sounds in general seem pretty good. The engines of the three maufacturers are represented and could be recognised from the onboard footage I watch week in week out on the BBC, Sky, , YouTube etc.In terms of gameplay it appears fairly accurate. The Mercedes disappear up the road and the WIlliams, Red Bulls, Ferraris and to a lesser extent, the McLarens, scrap over the other podium spout and the top 10 order.The total lack of control of ERS is a significant negative for this game though. In a year where the charging and discharging of the non-combustion engine has become an even more pivotal role Codemasters decides to bottle it and take that away from the driver.The &classic& content from F1 2013 was a huge plus and one I revelled in personally. To not only not improve on but to remove it from the franchise was a bit of a kick in the teeth. The Scenarios and Season Challenges are welcome continues but it feels somewhat lacking. These new generation turbo cars would be complemented by some 1980s turbo kit.Multiplayer-wise, to date, I've really struggled with this game personally. I've probably spent more time in lobbies than I have racing. Can't think of a game version I've not tried and a lot of games have just ended up being full of no interest in a race. Just a destruction derby a lot of the time. I have no time for people who don't leave you room and would rather turn into an accident, lock wheels, than turn away and maintain momentum.Right now I don't think I'd recommend it as you can be charged a bit of a silly price for it. With it not being next-gen and most of my friends eing on Xbox One or PS4 I've not had to shell out for a console version as well this year.Do I recommend this game? As it stands, unlesss you're a big F1 fan - and you don't already own it - I'd say no and I wasn't expecting to say that.
Was this review helpful?
24.8 hrs on record
I seem to be sayin F1 2011 is Codemasters finest Formula One game. It's disappointing to say it once more, but it's fact. This 2014 game is a step forward in on track driving but still lacking in immersion off track. The game is enjoyable on the whole and the price drop is welcome since there is alot of copy paste going on.The ontrack handling is very enjoyable requiring skill but the cars are more realistic and manageable, the brakes on the other hand seem to have been dumbed down in difficulty. You can really push the brakes now and there is a nice little audible that give you a hint in advance of any lockup. It seems to work well for gameplay.The lack of traction in general has made racing the cars on the limit a hell of a lot of fun and very satisfying in getting those perfect laps, or if you over cook it a little and go into a drift. The rules changed and removed KERS making overtaking a little trickier, but that in turn made successful overtaking more satifying.The AI is s at overtaking and can easily be lead into trying it around the outside, where it has to slot back in behind. Also sometimes it get offline and seem to just give up trying to take the corner and lets numerous cars go by before it slots back into the train.There's no 3D modelled interactive agent, no paddock or motor homes. No interaction with the media and no press interviews for podiums. All hurting the game series since losing it in 2012. The animations are all old, even the HUD graphics are 99% from F1 2013. I'd recommend it just on the racing, but without the immersion it falls down to it's older brother, F1 2011.Don't get me wrong it's a step in the right direction, but I wouldn't endorse it as is to friends when F1 2011 exists.F1 2011 might be outdated, but it holds all the longevity gameplay items the newer F1 games by codemasters can only dream about,
Was this review helpful?
16.6 hrs on record
*sigh*Can't help but feel a bit ripped off by this.Apart from a new circuit and different car models/sounds, there is little to no other difference.The game engine must be exactly the same. Penaltys are no different - still as awful as last years game. Blue flags are terrible.The garage crew are exactly the same as last year. I know this obviously doesn't effect how the game plays... but it does show how lazy Codemasters have been. They must be laughing their heads off this year and calling their buying audiance utter mugs.Glad I only paid 20 quid via CJS Keys.
Was this review helpful?
1.7 hrs on record
I was very disappointed to find that this is very much an arcade style racing game. I wish they're was a way to completely turn off all the assists, meaning even with the assists turned off in the game menu I can definetely still feel the traction control preventing wheel spin.Setting up my T500 will take hours of frustrating testing and tweaking to make it feel like I'm acctually in control of these cars. Code Masters? More like Code ???????s. They've butchered something with great potential by ???????izing the controls and not spending the time to make it feel real.
If you're a 10 year old boy with a game pad, you're gonna love this game. If you're looking for a serious F1 racing experience, look somewhere else.
Was this review helpful?
24.8 hrs on record
Tire warming simulator 2014 - 10/10!===========================Seriously though, if you can only afford one game ?30 .. wait for F1 2015 in a few months.This adds very little to the series apart from driver updates, car models etc.All the animations, engineer quotes and stuff are all the same. Great game, but just play 2013 if you've got it.
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
At this point in time I can not recommend the game due to its poor wheel support I was hoping for a lot more in a way of settings I have full rig and this game does not use my setups full potential.I spent close to an hour trying to find a suitable setting through the game and through the profiler with no luck.I thought 2014 may be a little different to the rest but its pretty much the same just with a make over and some new tracksI will follow codemasters and see if they tweak the wheel support feels like the game is more controller basedIf it's on special grab it but at the current price unless you're a dedicated F1 fan it's not worth the money I will update and change review if anything changes but for now wait for F1 2015
Was this review helpful?
3.5 hrs on record
I really want to enjoy this game. As someone that has played F1 2011 onward this is somewhat dissapointing, it's far too Arcady for me, F1 2013 was a good challenge, this isn't, even with all driver assists off the car is easy to control. The steering does not feel connected to the car at all, when I'm stood still and I turn my wheel 90 degrees, the wheel in the car does the same, when I'm moving this is not true, there is still assistance on the steering and it really frustrates me. I never know how much I need to turn the wheel to go through a corner, because it changes depending on how the game feels.It's a big shame, but save your money and get F1 2013, or for a really good experience, iRacing. Hopefully CM will fix this for F1 2015, but I won't be pre-ordering this time.
Was this review helpful?
64.1 hrs on record
Well where do I start. I think ill just emphasise on two to three main points here.#1 Im 22 races into Career mode, I havent had one single circuit without rain in either Prac, Qualifying, Racing. Annoying as hell.#2 Everytime i come in for a pit stop, i get held up to about 7+ seconds, and cars that entered the pit lane 3 seconds behind me get out in front. CONSTANTLY.#3 On Expert AI, I can outrace by 20-40seconds by the end of a 50% race. In Legend mode, i get beat by 20seconds+. Thought it was ment to adjust to your skill level.Overall, Consistantly bad. But I play anyway.
Was this review helpful?
24.8 hrs on record
If you are a wheel user who is happy to pay for what is essentially the same experience as F1 2013 (and one that has arguably less content) but with the new cars and tracks, then F1 2014 might be for you.However, if you use a controller then steer clear, do not waste your money! The handling model is ruined in this one. Driver aids are forced upon you and it makes everything drive like junk. This is applicable to you whether you used assists before or not. Though if you didn’t use assists then the difference is even more aggravating. All the nice driving feel is gone. For them to claim this was in the name of accessibility is just baffling. The games have always had options to turn assists on for new players. Why couldn’t these new assists be included in said options? How does it make sense to force them upon people who purposefully turn assists off!?What is left is a game where driving is a chore not a challenge. The cars feel awful but at the same time you will find it hard to ever spin or lock a tire. Instead you will be stuck throwing yourself into corners like an idiot because the traction control will just do the work for you, otherwise you can’t keep up. Driving fast with a controller in this game feels like cheating and going back to 2013 I was well aware of how much worse of a driver it had made me.In terms of content the only real addition is a shortened career mode, in which you advance through teams by setting their drivers as rivals and beating them in a best of 3 races. I actually think this is pretty cool and I hope it stays in the series. Apart from that everything is the same but they cut the classic cars and tracks, along with a lot of the new driver testing stuff. This is what you get when you take a franchise that already struggles for new content because of its annual release schedule, then tell the developers they actually have less time than usual because their 2015 version needs to be next gen and released early than usual. Hopefully it makes up for this mess.Skip this one.
Was this review helpful?
137.0 hrs on record
You go very fast in a car. 10/10 would play again.
Was this review helpful?
52.6 hrs on record
In EN:Not buy it.Just buy if you dont have any F1 game in your PC. Mas if you have one Formula 1, Like , dont but f1 2014.Because 2014 is the same things of the rest. Is a pathetic game, because is the same game a years. Since 2010 Formula 1 doesnt changed. I have F1 2013, and I regretted to spend my money in this game. Actually F1 2014 is worse than F1 2013 in general.Save your money, save yourself of this ????In PT:N?o compre essa ?????, esse jogo é o mesmo desde o 2010. Se tu é f? de formula 1 e quer brincar um pouco, compro o F1 2013 em promo??o, é melhor do que este e mais barato. Se você tem qualquer formula 1 no PC, corra para as colinas e n?o compre isto. O F1 2014 n?o alterou em NADA para os outros games, é apenas um patch, um patch muito caro. Uma grande descep??o.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 49 Steam Achievements
Title: F1 2014
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Oct, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 f1赛车直播 的文章

随机推荐