北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场【新课标人教版】(全国通用)2012届高考英语一轮复习精讲精练学案必修3_Unit_1 Festivals_around_the_world-考试酷(examcoo)【新课标人教版】(全国通用)2012届高考英语一轮复习精讲精练学案必修3_Unit_1 Festivals_around_the_world本页面是考试酷网站的试卷存档,考试酷网站是一个免费的电子作业与在线考试系统平台,登录网站请回到& & &Ⅰ.重点单词聚焦1.Tom celebrated the&arrival& (到来) of the New Year with a party for his friends.2.I am now &gathering& (收集) convincing information for my paper.3.The central government has made a series of&agricultural& (农业的) policies to encourage farmers to work the land.4.Under the leadership of our party,we finally got&independence& (独立) from the other countries.5.No one is to see the document without the&permission& (许可) of the writer of the report.6.I’ve made up my mind,but it’s&obvious& (很显然) that you need more time to think it over.7.To get the job done,one should be &energetic& (精力充沛) and hard&working.8.I used to&admire& (钦佩) him as a true scientist and hard worker.9.You’d better&apologize& (道歉) to Mary for having kept her waiting for hours outside.10.I could understand her being angry,but I’ll still never&forgive& (原谅) her the way she treated me afterwards.Ⅱ.重点短语扫描1.&take& place  & & & & 发生2.dress & & &up&  & & & & & & 化装;打扮3.look & & &forward&& to   & & 期望,期待,盼望4.as & & &though& & & & & 好像5.parking &lot&  & & & & 停车场6.&keep&& one’s word   & & 守信用;履行诺言7.set & & &off&& & & & 出发;动身;使爆炸8.in &memory&of   & & 为纪念……9.day & & & &and&& & night   & & & & 日夜;昼夜;整天10.have fun & & &with&& &    & & 玩得开心11.turn &up&  & & & & 出现;到场12.&hold&one’s breath   & & 屏息;屏气13.remind...& & &of& ...   & & 使……想起……Ⅲ.课文原句突破1.在当时,如果食物难以找到,人们就会挨饿,特别是在寒冷的冬季。At that time people would starve if food &was difficult to find&,especially during the cold winter months.2.整个国度到处是盛开的樱花,看上去就像覆盖了一层粉红色的雪。The country,covered with cherry tree flowers,looks&as though&it is covered with pink snow.3.很明显,咖啡馆的经理在等李芳离开。&It was obvious that&the manager of the coffee shop was waiting for Li Fang to leave.4.她在人间时,遇到了牧童牛郎,随后他们相爱了。&While&she was on earth she met the herd boy Niulang and they fell in love.& & admire vt.赞美;钦佩;羡慕& & 教材原句P2:China and Japan have mid&autumn festivals,when people admire the moon and in China,enjoy mooncakes.中国和日本都有中秋节,这时,人们会赏月,在中国,人们还品尝月饼。& & (1)admire sb.for sth.因某事而钦佩某人& & (3)admiring adj.羡慕的;赞美的& & ①I admire and respect you more than I can say.& & 我对你的钦佩和尊敬无以言表。& & ②The tourists are admiring the view from the tower.& & 游客们欣赏着从塔上看到的景色。& & ③The school is widely admired for its excellent teaching.& & 这所学校教学优秀,远近称誉。& & ④She was used to receiving admiring glances from others.& & 她习惯了别人给予赞赏的目光。5.完成句子(1)我不同意她的意见,但我赞赏她的恪守原则。I don’t agree with her,but I&admire her for&sticking to her principles.(2)他站在那里,欣赏自己的新轿车。He stood there,&admiring his new car&.& & award n.奖;奖品;vt.授予;判定& & 教材原句P2:Some people might win awards for their farm produce,like the biggest watermelon or the most handsome rooster.& & 有些人还可能因为他们的农产品(参加各种评选)而获奖,比如最大的西瓜或最帅的公鸡。& & ①She received an award of 1,000 dollars.& & 她得到1 000美元的奖金。& & ②The Olympic winner received a gold medal as an award.& & 奥林匹克获胜者获得了一枚金牌作为奖励。& & ③The winner was awarded a gold medal.& & =A gold medal was awarded to the winner.& & 优胜者获颁一面金牌。& & 辨析:award与reward& & award& & vt.授予,颁发,判给& & be awarded for...因……而受奖& & award sb.sth.颁发给某人某物& & n.奖品,赠品,与prize (奖金)近义& & reward& & vt.报答,酬谢,可以用于比喻意义& & reward sb.with sth.用……酬谢某人& & n.赏金,酬金,回报6.用award与reward填空:(1)Last year three university departments were&awarded&$600,000 to develop good practice in teaching and learning.(2)Scientists found that young babies learn to do things because certain act leads to&rewards&.(3)How can I&reward&your kindness?& & apologize vi.道歉& & 教材原句P7:Well,he was not going to hold his breath for her to apologize.他不想屏息等她来道歉。& & ①You should apologize to your teacher for coming late.& & 你应该为你的迟到向你的老师道歉。& & ②I do apologize for giving you so much trouble while I am here.& & 我在这期间给您添麻烦真是对不起。& & ③He apologized to his mother that he went home late.& & 他回家晚了,所以要向母亲道歉。& & ④Have you made an apology to him for breaking his window?& & 你打碎了他的窗子你向他道歉了吗?7.完成句子(1)Realizing what she had done was wrong,she&apologized to her teacher for it& (向老师道歉).(2)我们犯错以后,就应道歉,把事情向对方说清楚。&After making a mistake,people should apologize&to set things straight with others.& & remind vt.提醒;使想起& & 教材原句P7:As Li Fang set off for home,he thought,“I guess Hu Jin doesn’t love me.I’ll just throw these flowers and chocolates away.I don’t want them to remind me of her.”李方动身往家走,心里想:“我想胡瑾是不爱我了,把这些鲜花和巧克力都扔了吧。我不想因它们想起她来。”& & remind sb.of/about sth.提醒某人某事& & remind sb.to do sth.提醒某人做某事& & remind (sb.)+that/how/what...提醒……& & ①The film reminded him of what he had seen in China.& & 这部影片使他回想起在中国所看到的一切。& & ②A student should always remind himself not to be late for class.& & 学生应该总是提醒自己上课不要迟到。& & ③Our teacher reminded us how important it was to be polite to others.我们的老师提醒我们对别人有礼貌是多么的重要。& & ④She reminded me that I hadn’t returned the book to the library.她提醒我还没有去图书馆还书。8.(2009o福建卷)________not to miss the flight at 15∶20,the manager set out for the airport in a hurry.A.RemindingB.RemindedC.To remindD.Having reminded& & forgive (forgave,forgiven) vt.& vi.宽恕;饶恕;原谅& & 教材原句P7:She would never forgive him.& & 她恐怕永远也不会原谅他了。& & (1)forgive sb.for sth./doing sth.原谅某人做了某事& & (2)excuse sb.for (doing) sth.原谅某人做了某事& & pardon sb.for (doing) sth.原谅某人做了某事& & thank sb.for (doing) sth.感谢某人做了某事& & praise sb.for (doing) sth.赞扬某人做了某事& & punish sb.for (doing) sth.因某人(做了)某事而惩罚某人& & ①I cannot forgive myself for not seeing my mother before she died.母亲临终前我未去看她,为这件事我不能原谅自己。& & ②She forgave him his thoughtless remark.& & 她原谅了他轻率的话语。& & ③Forgive others but not yourself.严于律已,宽以待人。& & ④Forgive me for interrupting,but I really don’t agree with that.& & 请原谅我打岔,不过我确实不同意那一点。9.(2011o福建师大附中高三月考)Though Tom was impolite to the new teacher,she________him his rudeness.A.excusedB.apologizedC.forgaveD.punished& & in memory of纪念;追念& & 教材原句P2:For the Japanese festival Obon,people should go to clean graves and light incense in memory of their ancestors.& & 在日本的盂兰盆节,人们要上坟扫墓、烧香,以缅怀他们的祖先。& & in favor of支持,赞同;对某人有利& & in face of面临,面对& & in honour of为纪念……;祝贺……;为了向……表示敬意& & in need of需要& & in charge of负责;掌管& & in search of寻找& & ①The museum was built in memory of the famous scientist.& & 这座博物馆是为了纪念这位著名的科学家而建的。& & ②A film will be made in memory of those brave firefighters.& & 为了纪念那些勇敢的消防战士,一部电影即将开拍。& & ③There is a party tonight in honour of our new headmaster.& & 为庆祝新校长就任,今晚有个聚会。& & ④Are you in favour of or against the plan?& & 你是赞成这项计划还是反对这项计划。10.完成句子(1)The building was named Ford Hall&in memory of& (为……纪念) a man named James Ford.(2)He remained calm&in face of danger& (面对危险).& & look forward to期望;期待;盼望& & 教材原句P2:The most energetic and important festivals are the ones that look forward to the end of winter and to the coming of spring.最富生气而又最重要的节日,就是告别冬天、迎来春天的日子。& & ①I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.& & 我期待着早日收到你的来信。& & ②We will be at the 10 Baker Street at six sharp,and look forward to seeing you.我们将于六点准时到达贝克大街10号,到时再会。& & ③She found the beautiful dress she had been looking forward to was sold to others.她发现她一直盼望的衣服卖给她人了。& & 以介词to结尾的常用动词短语还有:& & be used to习惯于 stick to坚持& & lead to导致 object to反对 pay attention to注意& & devote...to...致力于& & get down to开始认真做……& & ④My parents strongly object to my playing computer games.& & 父母强烈反对我玩电脑游戏。& & ⑤Having lived here for three years,I’ve already been used to the life here.来这里三年了,我已习惯了这里的生活。11.The letter he had been looking forward to________at last this morning.<e<es<ingD.came12.We are looking forward to________a chance to watch the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games.A.giveB.be givenC.being givenD.giving& & turn up出现;到场;开大,调高;被发现& & 教材原句P7:But she didn’t turn up.可她却不见人影。& & ①We arranged to meet at the cinema at 7∶30,but he failed to turn up.我们约定7点30分在电影院见面,但他没来。& & ②I’m sure your watch will turn up one day.& & 我肯定你的手表准有一天能找到。& & ③Something unexpected has turned up.& & 出乎意料的事情发生了。& & ④I can’t hear the radio very well,could you turn it up a bit?& & 我听不太清楚,你把收音机的声音开大点行吗?& & turn on打开;开启& & turn off关掉& & turn down调小;拒绝& & turn to求助于& & turn over翻转& & turn in上交;欺骗& & turn out结果是;生产;制造;赶走& & ⑤Please turn to me for help when you are in trouble.& & 当你有困难时请向我求助。& & ⑥Don’t worry—I’m sure it will all turn out fine.& & 别担心——我敢肯定一切最终会好起来的。& & ⑦She turned down the job offer because she wanted more money.她拒绝了那份工作因为她想要更高的工资。13.(2011o天津市高三十校联考)—What are you reading,Jim?—I’m not really reading,just________the pages.A.turning offB.turning aroundC.turning overD.turning up14.With no one to________in such a frightening situation,the girl felt very helpless.A.turn toB.turn onC.turn offD.turn down& & hold one’s breath 屏息;屏气& & 教材原句P7:Well,he was not going to hold his breath for her to apologize.他不想屏息等她来道歉。& & ①He held his breath,not daring to make any sound.& & 他屏住气,不敢弄出一点声响。& & ②The race was so close that everyone was holding his breath at the finish.这是一场势均力敌的比赛,以至于到最后每个人都屏住了呼吸。& & ③Reaching the top of the tower,he was out of breath.& & 到了塔顶,他就上气不接下气了。& & ④Jack took a deep breath and then dived into the water.& & 杰克深呼吸然后跳入水中。& & take a deep breath=breathe deeply深呼吸& & lose one’s breath喘不过气来& & out of breath上气不接下气,喘不过气来& & catch one’s breath喘口气;歇口气;恢复正常呼吸15.完成句子The audience&held their breath to wait for& (屏住呼吸等着) the announcement of the winner of the first prize.& & At that time people would starve if food was difficult to find,especially during the cold winter months.& & 在那个时代,如果食物难以找到,特别是在寒冷的冬天的岁月,人们就会挨饿。& & 此句中的to find是动词不定式的主动形式,但却表示被动意义。该句使用的是“sb./sth.is+adj.+to do”结构,在该句型中不定式用主动形式表示被动意义。如后面的动词是不及物动词,则要加上适当的介词或副词。& & ①Those eleven men were very difficult to persuade,but I managed it in the end.那十一个人很难被说服,但最终我还是说服了他们。& & ②English is very difficult to learn well in a short time.& & 英语在短时间内很难学好。& & ③The author gradually realizes her mother’s body language is easy to understand.& & 作者逐渐地意识到她母亲的肢体语言很容易理解。& & ④The sofa is very comfortable to sit in.& & 这沙发坐上去很舒服。16.(2010o四川卷)In many people’s opinion,that company,though relatively small,is pleasant________.A.to deal withB.dealing withC.to be dealt withD.dealt with& & While she was on earth she met the herd boy Niulang and they fell in love.& & 她在人间遇到了牛郎,两人相爱了。& & 句中while she was on earth作时间状语,其中while为连词,表示“当……的时候”。& & ①He fell asleep while (he was) watching TV.& & 他在看电视的时候睡着了。& & ②While (he was) in America he studied medicine.& & 他在美国的时候研究医学。& & while作连词时的其他用法:& & (1)只要& & (2)但是,可是,表对比& & (3)虽然,尽管& & ③While there is life,there is hope.只要有生命就有希望。& & ④We know usually women stay at home and do all the houses while men go out to work.& & 我们知道,通常妇女在家里做家务,而男人则外出工作。& & ⑤While I understand what you say,I can’t agree with you.& & 尽管我明白你的话,但我还是不同意。17.(2010o新课标全国卷Ⅰ)Mary made coffee________her guests were finishing their meal.A.so thatB.althoughC.whileD.as ifⅠ.完成句子1.We’re&looking forward to seeing& (盼望看到) the new policy carried out,which has drawn many people’s attention.2.John promised to attend my birthday party,but so far he hasn’t&turned up& (出现).3.He got lost in the desert and&starved to death& (饿死) at last.4.If the neighbours do not give any sweets,the children might&play a trick on& (开玩笑,戏弄) them.5.You should always&keep your word& (遵守诺言),otherwise no one will trust you.6.The office was in such a mess—&it looked as though& (看起来好像) a bomb had been dropped on it.7.&It was very obvious to& (很明显) the people present at the meeting that they must be all in favour of the proposal.8.If we&set off& (出发) early in the morning,we could reach the coast before dark.Ⅱ.巧思妙解1.(四川高考)In some places women are expected to earn money________men work at home and raise their children.A.butB.whileC.becauseD.though2.(上海高考)—Are you ready for Spain?—Yes,I want the girls to experience that________they are young.A.whileB.untilC.ifD.before3.________I accept that he is not perfect,I do actually like the person.A.WhileB.SinceC.BeforeD.Unless4.We thought there were 35 students in the dining hall,________,in fact,there were 40.A.whileB.whetherC.whatD.whichⅢ.语法专练本单元语法——情态动词(Ⅰ)1.(日照市2011调研考试)It has been announced recently that all the schools________not have the students attend school if the students have high temperatures.A.needB.shallC.couldD.ought to2.(潍坊2011o第一次模拟)—Why didn’t Alex attend the party yesterday evening?—He________not have wanted to see me.A.shouldB.mightC.couldD.would3.(青岛市2011第二次模拟)—May I tell this to my close friend?—No,you________.Never let anybody else know about it.A.needn’tB.shouldn’tC.mustn’tD.can’t4.(2010o成都第一次诊断)When Premier Zhou Enlai was alive,he________work from morning until night every day,dealing with numerous affairs.A.wouldB.couldC.mustD.might5.(2010o上海春招)It is important to know about the cultural differences that________cause problems.A.mustB.dareC.needD.may============ 本试卷共计57题,此处为结束标志。考试酷examcoo ============本页面是考试酷网站的试卷存档,考试酷网站是一个免费的电子作业与在线考试系统平台,登录网站请回到& & &存档时间: 08:04:50试卷编号:133763录入者:刘烨(南大)GET THE WORLD 烈豪版_土豆_高清视频在线观看查看: 3508|回复: 2
四驱兄弟WGP OP 《GET THE WORLD》(星马兄弟版)【视频+下载】
阅读权限15
论坛币 Zeny
本帖最后由 rabbitwool 于
18:06 编辑
四驱兄弟WGP OP 《GET THE WORLD》(星马兄弟版)【视频+下载】
GET THE WORLD
歌:星马烈&星马豪
原唱:影山浩宣
爆走兄弟 Let's & Go!WGP
  星马烈——渕崎ゆり子
  星马豪——池泽春菜
这是一首陪伴我们很多人成长的歌曲,对我们这一带的影响不仅仅停留于买了组装了很多四驱车。他给了我们梦想和奋斗,告诉我们要积极向上要坚持不懈,让我们坚持正义。(额,貌似说过头了……)
其实我是最近才知道这首歌是影山大叔唱的(大叔……= =#),于是不愧是充满热血的男子啊。然后呢,也才刚刚知道这首歌中的“Let's”=“烈”“Go”=“豪”(日语发音相近),所以才会出现&Let's Go!Let's Go!Let's & Go!&这样的歌词……好吧,不鄙视日本人的英语了……
如果要概括的话,原版的影山大叔就是热血激情,CV翻唱的版本就是活力青春。两位CV稚气未脱的演绎又敲好带着一份积极向上的意味。而且与很多主题曲CV翻唱不一样的是,这个版本没有改变多少旋律。
那么,接下来,让我们开始欣赏与回忆吧。
下载地址:
★Let's go! Let't go! Let's & go!!
&&梦を止めるな 海の向こうで/梦想不要停止 在大海的对面
&&未来はスタートしてる/未来正要开始
&&新たなる シグナルは/崭新的标志是
&&&TRY THE WORLD&
でっかい空を 见上げてみろよ/高高的天空 抬头向上望
ちっぽけだよな おれたち/真是渺小啊 我们
でもだからこそ 突っ走るのさ/但是正因为如此 奔跑起来吧
ゴールはきっと 永远/胜利一定是 永远
本気にさせて くれるぜここで/下定决心吧 在这里