也不是。。
那我不知道了、、、
diva——碧昂斯?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我在酒吧厅听到一首DJ音乐 歌词中有一句:耶一耶一耶的。男的唱的 不是那首耶耶耶的_百度知道
我在酒吧厅听到一首DJ音乐 歌词中有一句:耶一耶一耶的。男的唱的 不是那首耶耶耶的
)She saying come get mecome get meSo I got up and followed her to the floorshe said baby lets goWhen I told her I saidYeah (yeah)Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah)I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah)Cause if my girl new it&#39! Watch Out!My outfit's a certified twentyand that just aint meCause I don&#39!Lil&#39d think that she knew meSo we decided to chillConversation got heavyshe had me feelin like she't stop till I get em in they birthday suitsSo gimmie the rhythm and it&#39.usher 歌词;s ready to leaveNow I gotta keep it real nowcause on a one-to-ten she&#39!(Watch OmLike yeah how the hell am I supposed to leaveAnd I saidYeah (yeah)Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah)I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah)Cause if my girl new it'm a spit the truthI won&#39!I&#39:A Town&#39!Ws Ds valuedover three hundred thousandLets drank you the one to pleaseLudacris fill cups like double d' JonYeah Ok;ll be off with they clothesthen bend over to the front and touch your toesI left the jag and I took the rolesif they aint cuttingthen I put em on foot patrolHow you like me now when my pinky'd be best to hold meYeah (yeah)Next thing I knew she was all up on me screamingYeah Yeah yeah Yeah yeah YeaahYeah Yeah yeah Yeah yeah YeaahTake that and rewind it backLil's ridiculousIn the club lookin&#39! Lil&#39! These women al on the prowlif you hold the head steady I'm like yeah just work that out for meShe asked for one more dance and I' Jon!Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah yeah YeaahYeah Yeah yeah Yeah yeah YeaahI'm in the club with my homiestryna get a lil V-Ikeep it down on the low keycause you know how it feelsI said shorty she was checkin up on mefrom the game she was spittinmy ear you' so conspicuousAnd Rd be best to hold meYeah (yeah)Next thing I knew she was all up on me screamingYeah Yeah yeah Yeah yeah YeaahYeah Yeah yeah Yeah yeah YeaahShes all up in my head nowgot me thinking thatit might good idea to take her with meCause she'd be best to hold meYeah (yeah)Next thing I knew she was all up on me screamingYeah Yeah yeah Yeah yeah YeaahYeah Yeah yeah Yeah yeah YeaahLt know if I take that chancejust where is it gonna leadBut what I do know is the wayshe dance makes shorty alright with meThem a milk the cowForget about the game I'sMe and Ush once more and we leave em deadwe want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed to sayYeah (yeah)Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah)I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah)Cause if my girl new it' Jon got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it backUsher got the voice make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it backLudacris got the flow make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it backLil&#39..
其他类似问题
dj音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
是 电音之王 去酷狗搜就有了~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌 是我在酒吧里面听到的,很嗨 开始是马的叫声 然后配合着DJ唱 驾 驾 驾 是个男声 不是高耀太那首_百度知道
有一首歌 是我在酒吧里面听到的,很嗨 开始是马的叫声 然后配合着DJ唱 驾 驾 驾 是个男声 不是高耀太那首
我有更好的答案
按默认排序