谢谢你给我的爱上次的资料

2013年七年级上册英语短语句型总复习资料
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年七年级上册英语短语句型总复习资料
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年七年级上册英语短语句型总复习资料
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM 新课标英语七年级上册短语归纳Starter Unit 1-31.&Good morning/afternoon/evening(to sb)!早上好,下午好,晚上好!2.&CHow are you? CI’m fine, thanks.你好吗?我很好,谢谢。3.&CHello! CHi !你好!4.&CWhat’s this/that in English ? C&It’s a jacket./an orange.这个/那个用英语怎么说?它是一件夹克/一个橘子。5.&Spell it, please. 请拼写。6.&--What color is it ? C It’s yellow. 它是什么颜色?它是黄色的。
Unit1 My name is Gina.1.&-What’s your name?-&My name's Gina. = I’m Gina.你的名字是什么?我的名字是吉娜。我是吉娜。2.-What’s his/her name?& - His /Her name’s Tom/ Gina.& =He’s /She’s Tom/ Gina.他/她的名字是什么?他/她的名字是汤姆/吉娜。他/她叫汤姆/吉娜。3.- Is she Mary? CYes, she is./ No, she isn’t.她是玛丽吗?是的,她是。不,她不是。4.-Are you Helen? CYes, I am。/ No, I’m not.你是海伦吗?是的,我是。不,我不是。5. A: What's your telephone number?B: My phone number is 281-9176.&& It's 281-9176.你的电话号码是多少?我的电话号码是281-9176。7.&-Nice to meet/see you. -Nice to meet/see you, too. 见到你很高兴。见到你也很高兴.&&&&&&&&&& 8.lastname=family name=last name姓氏first name = given name名字9.telephone number=phone number电话号码 Unit2 This is my sister.& 1. This/That is my friend Jane.这是/那是我的朋友简。2. These/Those are my brothers.这些/哪些是我的哥哥。 3. Have a good day! 玩得开心。4. Here are two nice photos of my family.Here is a photo of my family.这儿有两张我漂亮的全家照。/这儿有一张我的全家福。5.in the next picture.在下一张照片里6.in the first photo 在第一张照片里 7.a photo of your family& 你家人的照片
Unit3 Is this your pencil?1.-Is this/that your pencil? 这/那时你的铅笔吗?-Yes, it is./ No, it isn’t.是的,它是。/不,它不是。2. Are these/those her keys? 这/那些是她的钥匙吗?& -Yes, they are ./ No, they aren’t. 是的,它们是。/不,它们不是。3. It’s mine. /hers./his.& 它是我的。/她的。/他的。They’re mine.它们是我的。4. Excuse me 打扰一下。5. what/how about…怎么样What about this dictionary? 这本怎么样呢?6. Thanks for+n./doing sth为…而感谢Thank you for your help.谢谢你的帮助。7.You’re welcome. 不用谢。 8.&How do you spell it? 你怎么拼写它。9.&in the school library. 在学校图书馆里10.&ask …for … 向某人要某物ask the teacher for it 向老师那里拿它11.&call/e-mail sb at … 打电话/发邮件给某人。12.&I must find it.我必须找到它。13.&I lost/ found sth. 我丢失/ 找到某物14.&a set of…一副/套& a set of keys一串钥匙15.&Lost and Found失物招领
Unit4 Where’s my schoolbag?1.&-Where’s the map? 地图在哪里?-Where’re my books? 我的书在哪里?2. on the sofa& 在沙发上& in the schoolbag 在书包里& under the bed& 在床下3.I don’t know.我不知道。 4.I’m tidy, but Gina is not.我很整洁,但吉娜不。5.in our room 在我们的房间6.books and tapes (are) 书和磁带 7.Gina’s books are everywhere. 吉娜的书到处都是。8.Gina always asks.吉娜总是问。
Unit5 Do you have a soccer ball?1.- Do you have a soccer ball?你有一个足球吗?-Yes, I do./ No, I don't. 有,我有。/不,我没有。2.- Does she have a tennis ball? 她有一个网球吗?-Yes,she does./ No, she doesn't有,她有。/不,她没有。3.I have a volleyball./ I don’t have a volleyball.我有/没有一个排球。4. He has two ping-pong bats.他有两个乒乓球拍。He doesn’t have two ping-pong bats.他没有两个乒乓球拍。5.let’s = let us + do sth 让我们做某事Let’s go. 让我们走。Let me get it.我去拿它。6.play basketball打篮球play volleyball打排球play soccer 踢足球&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& play ping-pong打乒乓球play baseball& 打棒球&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& play tennis&& 打网球play computer games打电子游戏7.We’re late. 我们要迟到了。be late 迟到8.That sounds good.那听起来很不错。That soundsinteresting/fun/relaxing/boring/difficult.那听起来很有趣/放松/无聊/困难。9.wacth TV 看电视10.play sports with our classmates和我的同学做运动11.go to the same school 去同一间学校上学。12.at school 在学校13.only watch them on TV 只在电视上看它们14.It’s adj(形容词)for sb.对某人来时怎么样。It’s easy for me. 对我来说它很容易。15.after class 下课后 after school 放学后
Unit6 Do you like bananas?1.&A: Do you like tomatoes? B: Yes, I do./No, I don't. I don't like tomatoes 你喜欢西红柿吗?是的,我喜欢。不,我不喜欢。我不喜欢西红柿。-Does your father like carrots? - Yes, he does./ No, he doesn't. He doesn’t like carrots.& 你的爸爸喜欢胡萝卜吗?&&&& 是的,他喜欢。/不,他不喜欢。他不喜欢胡萝卜。2.&sb’s birthday dinner 某人的生日晚宴3.&next week 下周4.&think about 考虑5.&some fruit/food 一些水果/食物6.&Let’s have ice-cream. 让我们吃冰激凌吧。7.&eat well 吃得好8.&ask…about …向某人询问某物9.&eating habits 饮食习惯10.&What fruit do you like?你喜欢什么水果?11.&for breakfast/lunch/dinner 就早/午/晚餐而言12.&It’s healthy. 它是健康的。13.&I really like it. 我真的喜欢它。14.&I like chicken for dinner. 晚餐我喜欢吃鸡肉。15.&one last question 最后一个问题16.&after dinner 晚饭后17.&I don’t want to be fat.我不想变胖。
Unit7 How much are these socks?1.&Can I help you ?= What can I do for you ? 我能帮助你吗?2.&(单数)It looks nice.它看起来很漂亮。(复数)They look nice.它们看起来漂亮。3.&three dollars for two pairs 两双三美元4.&Here you are. 给你。 5.&I’ll take it/ them .我将买下它/它们。6.&-How much is the hat?帽子多少钱?-It’s five dollars. 它五美元。6.-How much are these socks socks? - They’re two dollars. 这双袜子多少钱?两美元。<e and buy sth 来买某物& Come/go to do sth 来/去做某事16.&at our great sale 商品大减价、大甩卖17.&at good prices (复数)/ at a good price(单数)以优惠的价格18.&green sweaters for only 15$ 绿色毛衣仅售15美元19.&skirts in purple 紫色的短裙sb/sth in + 颜色 着某颜色的人/物20.&clothes store 服装店21.&a pair of shorts/ trousers/ socks/ shoes一双短裤/长裤/短裤/鞋子14.基数词 ten, eleven,& twelve, thirteen, fifteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, thirty thirty-nine.10 ,11,12,13,15,19,20,21,30,39
Unit8 When is your birthday?1.&-When is your/ his/ her/Alice’s birthday?-&My/His/Her/ It’s on May 2nd.你/他/她/爱丽丝的生日是什么时候?我/他/她的生日是在五月二日。2.&序数词 first, second, third, fourth, fifth, ninth,twelfth, nineteenth, twentieth, twenty-first, thirtieth, thirty-second. 第一,第二,第三,第四,第五,第九,第十二,第十九,第二十,第二十一,第三十,第三十二。3.&Happy birthday! 生日快乐!4.&-How old are you ? - I’m twelve.& 你多少岁?我12岁。-How old is he? C He’s 5 years old. 他多少岁?他五岁。5.&on January 17th 在1月17日(具体日期date)& in February / 2013&& 在二月 (月份、年)at three&&&&&& 在三点钟&&& (具体时刻)6.&Do you want to come to my birthday party?你想来我的生日宴会吗?7.&See you != Goodbye!再见!8.&English test 英语9.&school trip 学校郊游10.&School Day 学校庆祝日11.&English Day 英语节12.&art festival 艺术节13.&Sports Day 运动会14.&some interesting and fun things for you为你们准备了一些既有趣又好玩的事情15.&this term 这个学期16.&October is a great month.10月是一个很棒的月份。17.&You parents can come to our school你的父母能来我们的学校。18.&We have an art festival. 我们举办一个艺术节。19.&have a book sale in the school library 在学校图书馆举办一个旧书销售会20.&This is a really busy term! 这真是一个忙碌的学期。21.&Have a good time!= Have fun!& 玩得愉快!22.&have a party for sb 为某人办聚会23.&Children’s Day 儿童节24.&National Day 国庆节25.&Women’s Day 妇女节26.&New Year’s Day 新年
Unit 9 My favorite subject is science.1.&What’s your/his/her favorite subject?&My/His/Her favorite subject is Chinese.你/他/她的 最喜爱的科目是什么?我/他/她的最喜爱的科目是 语文。2.-Why does Bob like history? - Because it’s interesting.鲍勃为什么喜欢历史?因为它很有趣。3.-Why do Frank and Bob like P.E.?- Because it’s fun.弗兰克和鲍勃为什么喜欢体育?因为它很有趣。4.-Who is your music teacher?&-My music teacher is Ms. Xie.你的音乐老师是谁?我的音乐老师是谢老师。5.-When is your geography class?& &-It’s on Monday and Friday. 你们什么时候上地理课?星期一和星期五6.-How’s your day? CIt’s OK.你过得怎样?不错。7. I like Monday because I have P.E. and history.我喜欢星期一因为我有上体育课和历史课。8.play games with us 跟我们一起玩9. I think history is interesting. 我认为地理很有趣。10. Because the next day is Saturday. 因为第二天是星期六。 11. That’s for sure.那是肯定的。12. I’m very busy. 我非常忙。be busy with sth/be busy (in) doing sth 忙于做某事13. I have math. 我上数学课。14. The teacher says it is useful. 老师说它很有用。15.difficult but interesting 困难但很有趣16. easy and fun 有容易有好玩17.from 12:00 to 1:50 从12点到1:5018.after that 从那之后19. My classes finish at 1:50.我的课在1:50结束。20.Have an art lesson for two hours. 上2个小时的美术课。21. It’s really relaxing. 它真的很放松。22.It is cool. 它很酷。23. Let’s meet on Saturday. 让我们在星期六见面。24. Is that OK with you.那对你来说合适吗?25. Thank you for your E-mail. 谢谢你的邮件。 文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?人教版七年级上册英语期末复习资料_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&&#165;2.00
&&&#165;2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
人教版七年级上册英语期末复习资料
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Tanpei,你好!谢谢你上次的回答,真的对我很有帮助,真的很感谢你,不过我还有一点问题要麻
Tanpei,你好!谢谢你上次的回答,真的对我很有帮助,真的很感谢你,不过我还有一点问题要麻烦你。1.我10月1日中午11:55到达Langkawi,如果要入住您推荐的大中酒店,需要提前预定吗?如何去订呢?从10月1日下午到10月3日晚上有没有什么比较好的行程和旅游路线可以介绍?2.10日4日上午坐船去Penang,怎么样安排行程比较好?那些地方值得推荐。因为只住一个晚上,所以还是住市区吧,是不是回方便一点?3.10月5日上午11:40到达KL,10月7日上午8点飞上海如果要入住您推荐的大洲酒店,可否帮忙预定?还有在KL的行程怎么安排,购物去哪里?有什么值得买的?有必要去GENTING吗?我不喜欢赌博的,而且只有两天在KL。非常不好意思,问了那么多的问题,先谢谢你,不过一个出去旅游还真的麻烦,幸亏有您帮忙,如果能有详细的行程和安排就好了,因为我现在还没有拿到我的国际信用卡,网上预定也很麻烦。不知道有否可能麻烦你帮我预定以下呢。谢谢。我上次发到的邮件被退回,不知道什么原因。谢谢拼途网友回复:大中酒店的网址在这:.my购物可以到KLCC.BUKIT BINATANG(星光大道).MEGAMALL。
真的很感谢您的帮助。一直以来都在作个平凡简单的人,不想参与任何有争议的事情中去。想在平凡简单的生活状态中结识很多简单的朋友,不张扬腼腆是我的个性,事事喜欢满足现状,不思进取。又有个坏脾气和臭嘴,现实生活中能交心的朋友很少,在8264其实很多好朋友使我感到很充实,有我最珍惜的兄弟交谈不多却是那种可以交心,是意会的兄弟。也有很多兄弟一直在帮助我,真的很感谢能有8264这个平台,使认识自己到也可以换个方式来结交朋友。啥也不说了。嘴拙!这次在http:jackwolfskingoods.php?id=816224楼给评分和给作品http:jackwolfskingoods.php?id=816投票的我衷心的感谢你们谢谢您的支持厚爱无论能否替儿子挣点装备我都很感动~不想忽悠投票了真的感觉有的作品真的很美很震撼他们真是用心在创作其实他们没有拉票不会刷票确用自己的心在描绘作品。我们应该凭心而论的对待这些作品而不是人,在你支持友情的同时也支持你心中的那份真实的美吧!||支持!!!||{:5_153:}看了沙版的文字,觉得沙版是个很实在的人,呵呵~个人感觉吧。不过还是要一如既往的支持!||{:4_111:}支持||五湖四海皆兄弟~~~不管什么方式认识那就是缘分大家彼此珍惜这缘分彼此珍惜振奋友谊||哥哥支持你了||{:4_111:}应该支持,呵呵呵~~~~~~~~||在来泰山。通知我一声,请你客啊--哈哈哈。||兄弟不言谢!!||这个必须支持!{:5_153:}
请问:在春节过后可以到三亚旅游吗?如果是跟团,团费是多少?那边的天气怎么样?||春节后可以去旅游。我朋友今年就是春节后元宵节前去玩的,不过他是自由行。那时的天气正好,不冷也不算热。||當然可以,全年都可以去那兒出發?多少天?問問旅行社吧||三亚旅游不推荐参团,建议考虑自由行。春节后那边天气还是很热,中午短袖短裤,早晚加一件薄外套。||春节过后的海边宾馆价格会较便宜,气温在25-30度,海水有点凉,体质不好不要下水.个人经验自由行会比较舒服.
happyman23,你好!很感谢你在这里提供的各种资料。我也有一些问题想请教,我将于1月3号到香港。入住城市酒店。有以下问题:1,香港的天气如何?需要带怎样的衣物?2,城市酒店的交通如何?到地铁近吗?从机场到酒店需要多久?如何做车?3,海洋公园早上几点开门?
qqc,谢谢你上次介绍的网站.cn,真的很有用,不过,公司里的电脑是上不到的,只有回到家中才可以上呢.网上订票行不通呢,时间实在太短了,只有叁天,还要13:00-16:00之间.我到达的时间已是晚上6时呢.网上买票亦有问题,我们一共四人,可是一次只可买3张票,而且,都不知什麽是龙咭,是否visa呢??上海往北京的车票真的好像很紧张,还没有买,我的心情也很紧张呢.请问在北京西站是否可以买火车票的??我到达的时候已是晚上六时多,如果有,是否已关门呢??北京站那里有没有呢??酒店的票务服务是否比自己往火车站好和快呢??还是相反??知否||“网上订票行不通呢,时间实在太短了,只有叁天,还要13:00-16:00之间.我到达的时间已是晚上6时呢.”没看明白。只有3天?指什么时间?订票时间?可以提前11天订的呀。“网上买票亦有问题,我们一共四人,可是一次只可买3张票,而且,都不知什麽是龙咭,是否visa呢??”你可以用你朋友的名字再注册一次,留他的联系方式。“龙咭”就是“龙卡”,是信用卡。是我们这边建议银行的卡,现在人们外出很多都用信用卡不带现金。上海往北京、北京往上海的车票都非常紧张,难买。你们最好不要自己去车站买票,那里票贩子、骗子多。还是通过酒店或旅行社预订。||北京地区的火车站昼夜卖票
QQC,"这么多?我晕了!"真是不好意思,我好像变了问题儿童呢.哈哈.不过,真的很谢谢你的解答,真是得益不少的."我没看到里面有刻图章的店,但王府井这一条街上有。一般是按字算的。"--我听讲王府井在五十周年2000年已大革新,大部份旧店??都没有了,变成步行街,新式商场等等.--想不到王府井还有呢.除了王府井外,还有那些地方会有刻图章的??我想找一些便宜一点的啊"现在的北京便利店挺多的。"--在好苑建国酒店附近有吗??是否24小时营业的??--在北京西站打的往好苑建国,大约多少$$??--除了打的,还可以有什麽交通可以到达??北京西站好||电脑总是出问题,又不见了一段再续...........--除了打的,还可以有什麽交通可以到达??北京西站好像和地铁不相通呢不好意思呢,又是这麽多的问题.||我记得王府井这条街上是有刻章的,过些天我去那边办事再去找找看。除了王府井,其它地方也有刻图章的,我原来在西单就看到过一家,但现在或许被斥迁了。我家附近(海淀图书城)也有。好苑建国酒店附近有否便利店我不清楚。在北京西站打的往好苑建国约20多元(不堵车的情况下)。--除了打的,还可以有什麽交通可以到达??北京西站好像和地铁不相通呢乘地铁也挺方便的,可以在北京西站乘21路(3站地)或320原线(2站地)到军博,然后换乘地铁。或者在北京西站打车到军博再换乘地铁,要么干脆打车直接到酒店,你们是4个人最好打桑塔那的车。12年秋仁爱英语七年级上册期末复习资料(新版)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&&#165;2.00
&&&#165;3.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
12年秋仁爱英语七年级上册期末复习资料(新版)
根&#8203;据&#8203;改&#8203;版&#8203;后&#8203;编&#8203;写&#8203;的&#8203;复&#8203;习&#8203;资&#8203;料
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢初二英语上册复习资料:期中质量评估卷与答案_新东方网_第2页
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
17:01&&作者:新东方网整理&&来源:互联网资源&&字号:|
  36. A. Nobody B. Anybody C. Somebody D. Everybody
  37. A. come out B. come up C. come true D. come to
  38. A. call B. to call C. calling D. called
  39. A. is standing B. stood C. will stand D. stands
  40. A. dream B. future C. money D. apple
  41. A. This B. It C. That D. Its
  42. A. reached B. arrived C. got D. went
  43. A. interest B. interests C. interesting D. interested
  44. A. listened to B. talked to C. said to D. needed to
  45. A. as B. and C. but D. or
  46. A. waiting for B. asking for C. caring for D. looking after
  47. A. When B. Where C. If D. How
  48. A. money B. apple C. tree D. gold
  49. A. angry B. surprised C. happy D. sad
  50. A. borrowed B. gave C. brought D. got
  四、阅读理解(30分)
  阅读下列短文,从每小题A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。
  Leeds Castle
  One of the most popular places of interest in Britain
  Opening times
  Open all year round except 7th and 8th November and Christmas Day(25th
December)2009.
  1 April to 30 September 2009
  Open:10:30 am—5:30 pm
  Gates close at 6pm
  1 October 2009 to 31 March 2010
  Open:10:30 am—4 pm
  Gates close at 5pm
  Prices
  Adults:£16.50
  Students:£9.50
  Children under 4:free
  51.Leeds Castle is closed on _________.
  A.7th January B.8th August C.25th December D.1st April
  52.John and Mary will take their three-year old son to Leeds Castle.How
much should they pay?
  A.£33. B.£16.50. C.£26. D.£9.50.
  53.What time does Leeds Castle close on 29th October?
  A.6 pm. B.6:30 pm. C.5:30 pm. D.5 pm.
  Michael Jordan is the most famous basketball player in the world. He was
born in Brooklyn, New York. He didn't like to talk to other people about
himself. He was also very short. He didn't play very well when he joined the
basketball team in his high school at first. But the next year things changed
greatly for him as he grew much taller.
  Michael Jordan became famous when he joined the university basketball team
in North Carolina. Michael used his speed and strength (力量) to reach the basket
again. He played so well that people called him “Air Jordan”.
  After college, Michael became a basketball team member in the Chicago
Bulls. The NBA was very surprised at this high-flying player. He was named
“Rookie” (新秀) of the year in 1985 and “Most Valuable (价值的) Player” in 1987. He
once set a record (创纪录) by getting 63 points in one game.
  54. He began to become famous in _____________.
  A. the university basketball team B. the NBA
  C. his high school at first D. the Chicago Bulls
  55. He is often called“__________”.
  A. Rookie    B. the NBA    C. Air Jordan   D. Most Valuable Player
  56. The NBA was very surprised at the superstar when _________.
  A. he was young B. he joined the basketball team in his high school
  C. he joined the university basketball team D. he joined the Chicago
  Each morning a rich man found a poor man sitting on a park bench (长凳). The
poor man always sat there, looking at the big hotel in which the rich man lived.
One day the rich man got out of his car and said to the poor man, “Excuse me,
but I just want to know why you sit here and look at my hotel every morning.”
“Sir”, said the poor man, “I am a failure (失败者). I have no money, no family, no
home. I sleep on this bench, and every night I dream that one day I'll sleep in
that hotel.” The rich man said, “Tonight your dream will come true. I'll pay for
the best room in that hotel for you for a whole month.
  A few days later, the rich man went by the poor man's room to ask him how
he was enjoying himself. To his surprise, he found that the man had moved out of
the hotel, back to his park bench. When the rich man asked why, the poor man
said, “you see, when I am down here sleeping on my bench, I dream I'm up there,
in that big hotel. It's a wonderful dream. But when I was up there, I dreamed I
was back to this cold bench. It was a terrible dream, and I couldn't get any
sleep at all.”
  57. The poor man lived in ________ before he met the rich man.
  A. the hotel B. his home C. the park D. the car
  58. Every morning, the poor man sat on the bench and __________.
  A. waited for the rich man B. looked at the rich man's hotel
  C. looked at the rich man's car D. enjoyed the clean air
  59. Every night the poor man dreamed of _____________.
  A. sleeping in that hotel B. becoming rich
  C. owning that hotel D. being the rich man's friend
  60. The poor man moved out of the hotel because __________.
  A. he didn't want to live in such a fine room B. he didn't like the rich
  C. he couldn't pay for the room D. he couldn't get any sleep at all
  Young people and older people don’t always agree. They sometimes have
different ideas about living, working and playing. But in one special programme
in New York State, adults and teenagers live together in a friendly way.
  Each summer 200 teenagers and 50 adults live together for eight weeks as
members of a special work group. Everyone works several hours each day. They do
so not just to keep busy but to find meaning and enjoyment in work. Some
teenagers work in the woods or on the farms near the village. Some learn to make
things like tables and chairs and build houses. The adults teach them these
  There are several free hours each day. Weekends are free, too. During the
free hours some of the teenagers learn phototaking or painting. Others sit
around and talk or sing. Each teenager chooses his own way to spend his free
  When people live together, rules are necessary. In this programme the
teenagers and the adults make the rules together. If someone breaks a rule, the
problem goes before the whole group. They talk about it and ask, “Why did it
happen? What should we do about it?”
  One of the teenagers has this to say about his experience, “You stop
thinking only about yourself, You learn to think about the group.”
  61. In one special programme in New York State, young and older people
  A.don’t work well together.
  B.are friendly to one another.
  C.teach one another new ways of building houses.
  D.spend eight weeks together, working as farmers..
  62. All the members work some time every day mainly to _______ .
  A.lead a busy life. B.learn n
  C.get used to the life on the farms D. find value and pleasure in work
  63. Living together, _________ .
  A.the teenagers don’t have to obey the rules
  B.the teenagers have to obey the rules the adults make
  C.the members have no free time on weekends
  D.the members are not allowed to break the rules they make together
  64. The last programme shows that the teenager thinks his experience in the
programme is ____ .
  A. unpleasant B. tiring C. helpful D. boring
  65. The best title for the passage is __________ .
  A.The rules of living together B. Life in New York State
  C. Teenagers in the special group D. Free hours in the special work
  第II卷(非选择题60分)
  五、词汇应用(共10小题;每小题1分,计10分)
  根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)
  66. Our teacher wrote the ____ (英雄) names on the blackboard and asked us to
learn from them.
  67. I think Mickey’s drawing is _______ (差的) than Nancy’s drawing .
  68.________ (几乎) nobody believed the exciting news
  69. The boy fell off the bike yesterday, but _______(幸运的是), he didn’t hurt
himself at all.
  70. Everybody ????????????_______(欢呼)when the pop star arrived
  71. The twins look the same but are not of the same (high).
  72. It’s _________ (use) to cry. You’d better work harder from now on.
  73. Did you enjoy ____________(you) , children?
  74. He had a good time (taste) those delicious dishes in the
restaurant.
  75.Tom with his friends often (miss)living in the country.
  六、任务型阅读(10分)
  阅读下列短文,根据短文中的信息完成文后表格。(每空一词)
  Here is a 2-way student exchange. Fred, 19 , spent last year in Germany
with George’s family. In turn, George’s son Mike spent a year in Fred’s home in
  Fred knew little German when he arrived. But after 2 months of studying,
the language became easy for him. School was very different from what he had
looked forward to and it was much harder. Students stood up politely when the
teacher came into the room. They took 14 subjects while American students
usually took 6 in the US.
  Family life, too, was different. The father’s word was the law(法律) . All
the children had to do their activities with their family. Fred also missed
having a car. In Germany, you should walk to go out to have a good time.
  At the same time, in America, Mike was forming his own ideas. He says,’
American schools are too easy for our level but I have to say that I like it a
lot in Germany , we do nothing except study. Here we take part in many other
activities.
  Differences between American school life and German school life
  ItemsAmerican students German students
  Class rulesThey don’t have to stand up when their teacher come in They have
to __76___ up and show respect(尊敬) to their __77___
  ____78___life They do their own things alone.They have to listen to their
  School ___80___They have six and they are very easy for them They have 14,
but the lessons are much more ___81____ .
  Going out They can ___82___ cars They have to _83_____ all the way
  School activities They have____84__ other activities They have to ___85__
hard all the time.
  七、短文填空(10分)
  根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(每空一词)
  My 14-year-old brother John and I saw the coat at the same time. The thick
black woolen coat was soft, and it cost only $28. We looked at each other,
saying n 86 , but John’s face was shining with joy. Dark woolen coats were
p___87___ with boys just then, and could cost several hundred dollars. But this
coat was even better and m 88 _ cheaper.?
  John t 89 __ on the coat and bought it at once. John wore the coat to
school the next day and came home with a big smile. “H_ 90__ did the kids like
your coat?” I asked. “They loved it,” he said. I started c 91_ him “Lord (老爷)
  A few weeks later , something good h 92_ to John. He became more polite,
more helpful and more pleasing. He was willing to lend his
he was willing to bring his father a cup of
he was willing
to help a blind man c 93_ the road.
  When my mother told this to one of his teachers, he said, “It must be his
coat!” One day, in the library, my brother and I ran into a friend. “Could this
be John?” he asked. John shook hands with him, l _ 94 a gentleman(绅士)!
  I think John changed b____95___ of his own attitude(态度). If you think you
are a gentleman or a lady, you can become a perfect one.
  八、书面表达(30分)
  (A)完成句子
  根据中文意思,完成下列句子,词数不限。(10分)
  96. 谢谢你同意让我参加你们的旅行。
  要点:1. 上午8:00 校门口集合上车;参观瘦西湖(the Slender West Lake),个园( the Bamboo
Garden)并拍照。
  2. 中饭后,到茱萸湾(the Zhuyu Park) 看熊猫并欣赏美景;
  3. 傍晚,到东关街购物,品尝扬州小吃。
  4. 每人费用100元。参观后会把照片放在网上供同学们浏览。
  注意:1. 词数100左右。开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数;
  2. 邀请信须包括所有内容要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使其连贯、通顺。
  Dear classmates,