作为一名党员登山者,他习惯于冒险

8上10+8下1复习_中华文本库
第1页/共15页
文本预览:
A: lisa, 你好吗? B:我头疼并且我不能动我的脖子。我应该做什么? =我应该怎么做?我应该量我的体温吗? A:不,它听起来不像你发烧。这个周末你做了什么? B:我整个周末玩电脑游戏了。 A:或许那就是为什么(你头疼并且你不能动你的 脖子)。你需要休息远离电脑。 B:是的,我觉得我用相同的方式坐了达太久没动。 A:我认为你应该躺下来并且休息。如果你的头和 脖子仍然疼明天,那么去看医生吧。 B:OK, 谢谢,Mandy.
o 1. 你怎么了?我胃疼。下次你不应该吃太多。 o 2.Ben 怎么了?他伤着他自己了。他背疼。 他应该躺下来休息。 o 3.你发烧吗?是的。/不。/我不知道。 o 4. 他牙疼吗?是的。 他应该看牙医并且做个X光检查。 o 5. 她应该怎么做?她应该量体温。 o 6.我应该放/涂一些药在它上面吗? 是的,你应该。/不,你不应该。
1.昨天上午九点,26路公交车正沿中华路行驶,这时司机 看到一位老人正躺在路边上。 2.他旁边的一位妇女正在呼救。 3. 公交车司机,24岁的王平没有多想便停了车。 4.他下了车并且问那妇女发生了什么事。 5. 她说that这老人有心脏病并且应该去医院。 6.王先生知道他必须迅速行动。 7.他告诉那些乘客们that他必须带这人去医院。 8.他希望大部分或所有乘客下车并且等下一辆车。 9.但令他吃惊的是,他们都同意和他一起去。 10.一些乘客帮助王先生把老人移到公交车上。 11.多亏了王先生和乘客们,医生们及时挽救了老人。 12.是悲哀的that许多人不想去帮助其他人因为他们不想要 惹任何麻烦。 13. 这司机没考虑他自己。他只考虑挽救一条生命。
1.作为一名登山者,他习惯于冒险。 As a mountain climber, he ___ ____ to __ taking _____ risks ____. is used 5.当他的水用光时,他知道他将不得不采取措施来挽救自 己的生命了。 ran____, out he knew he would have to When his water____ do something to save his own life. 6.他用刀切除了他的一半右臂。 He used his knife ___ his right arm. to _____ cut ____half off 7.用他的左臂,他用绷带给他自己包扎以至于=为了=为的 是他不会失去太多血。 so that With his left arm, he bandaged himself ___ ______he would not lose too much blood. 9.失去手臂后, 他写了一本叫《生死两难》的书。 wrote book called After losing his arm, he ______a _____Between a Rock and a Hard Place.
10.你似乎无法摆脱这困境。从…出来 get ____ out of You can’t seem to ____ __the difficult situation. 11. 他讲述了做好决定和掌控生命的重要性。 importance of making decisions He tells of the ___ ________ ___ _____ good ______ being____ in control and of _____ ______ of __ the life. 12. 他对登山的爱如此深以至于他继续爬山甚至在这次
第1页/共15页
寻找更多 ""2014人教新目标英语八下unit 1《what’s the matter》sectionb 2a-2e课件课件..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2014人教新目标英语八下unit 1《what’s the matter》sectionb 2a-2e课件
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口八下Unit1导学案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
八下Unit1导学案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢新版八年级上 Unit 1 What s the matter 一课一练 课时练习21
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
新版八年级上 Unit 1 What s the matter 一课一练 课时练习21
一、翻译以下短语:;1、感冒____________________;3、发烧____________________;5、腹痛____________________;7、牙疼____________________;9、去看医生__________________;10、躺下来休息________________;11、头疼_______________
一、翻译以下短语:1、感冒 ______________________
_________________________3、发烧 ______________________
4、量体温 ________________________5、腹痛 ______________________
6、嗓子疼 ________________________7、牙疼 ______________________
8、上点药 ________________________9、去看医生 ______________________
___________________________10、躺下来休息______________________11、头疼 _____________________
12、看牙医 _____________________13、照X光片____________________14、喝些加蜂蜜的热茶 ________________________ 二、完成句子:1、你怎么了? What’s the matter _____ you?2、他怎么了? What’s the matter _____ _____?3、她昨天感冒了。She _____ a cold yesterday.4、Mary咳嗽。Mary ______.5、我觉得头很热。My head ______ very _____.6、你应该回家休息。__________________________________.7、她不应该说太多话。________________________________.8、你弟弟应该早点睡觉。__________________________________.9、--他应该量体温吗?_________________________________?--是的。_____,____________.10、你看起来不太好。_____________________. 三、单项选择。(
)①What’s ____ with you?A. trouble
B. the matter
C. the wrong
D. matter(
)② ― ______?― Nothing serious, but a bit tired.― You’d better have a rest now, dear.A. Is that all
B. Is there anything elseC. What’s this
D. What’s the matter with you(
)③ ―_________?― I have a headache and I don’t feel like eating anything.A. How are you
B. What can I do for youC. What’s the matter with you
D. How do you like it(
)④ 27. ―What’s the matter with Tina?―_______________.A. She is away.
B. She is cool.C. She has a sore throat.
D. She should take some medicine一、 短语翻译:1、 休息 ____________ __________
2、没有移动 _______________3、以相同的方式 _________________ 4、听起来像_____________5、割伤自己 ____________________
6、让自己受伤____________________7、在伤口上敷点药________________________ 8、跌倒__________________二、单项选择。1、(
) I didn’t
sleep well last night, because I _____ a toothache .A. was
D. took2、(
) ―Tony, What’s ___ matter with you?― I have _____ toothache.A. the
) Mr. Smith eats ______ food, so he’s _____ fat.A . too much
B . much tooC. too much
D. too much much too4、(
) ―Why are you so tired these days?―Well, I have ________ homework to do.A. too much
B. too many C . much too
D. many too5、(
You ____ be quiet when you are in the reading room.A. should
B. shouldn’t
D. can’t6、(
) You _____ drive your car so fast. It’s very dangerous.A. wouldn’t
B. shouldn’t
C. couldn’t
D. mightn’t7、(
) David needs ______ a good rest.A. has
B. to have
C. have8、(
) ― I'd like a cup of black coffee. What about you, Maggie?― I prefer coffee ________ sugar.A. than
The boy isn’t ___ to dress himself.A. old enough
B. enough old
C. old10、(
― I’m sorry to break your pen.―_______A. That’s right
B. It doesn’t matter
C. Thank you Unit 1 What’s the matter? Section A Grammar―4c
第3课时一、短语翻译:1. 伤着自己__________________________2. 给伤口上药__________________________3. 切到自己
__________________________4. 量体温 ___________________________5. 摔倒 ____________________________6. 做个X光检查______________________ 二、 根据句意填空1. A: I hurt _________ when I played basketball yesterday. What ______ I do?
B: You _______ see a doctor and get an X-ray.2. A: ________ the matter?B: My sister and I ______ sore throats. _______ we go to school?A: No, you ________.3. A: _______ Mike _______ a fever?B: No, he _________. He ______ a stomachache.A: He _______ drink more hot tea with honey. 三、根据首字母提示和句意提示填空。1.I have a toothache, I have to see a d______.2.She is tired, she should go to bed early, she s______ go to the party.3.When you have a headache, please lie down and r______.4. I have a t____ __, so I want to see a dentist. 四、用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. I’m feeling terrible, I have a _______ (stomach).2.You should ______ (drink) enough water every day.3.I think everyone has two________(foot)4.When you have a stomachache, you shouldn’t eat ____________(something).五、选择填空。1. You should ____ more water when you have a fever.A. drinks
B. drinking
C. drinked
D. drink2. _____ did the headache start? --- About two hours ago.A. When
D. How3. I can’t sleep, so I _____ listen to quiet music, and I ______ listen to exciting music.A. should
B. shouldn’t; shouldn’tC. shouldn’t
D. don’t4. David ____ a stomachache. So he ____ eat anything 24 hours.A. has, should
shouldn’t
C. have, shouldn’t
D. had, shouldn’t5. -I have a sore throat. What should I do?-You should drink hot tea _______honey.A. of
D. about. 六、句型转换。1.What’s wrong with you?(同义句)What’s _____
_____ with you?2.My back hurts(痛)(同义句)I have _____
______ back.3.He should eat something(否定句)He _____ eat _______.
或者 He should eat ______.4 .That sounds good. (同义句)That’s a_____
_____.5.I have a toothache, I should visit a dentist.(同义句)I have a toothache, I ___ to ____ a dentist. Unit 1 What’s the matter? Section B
第4课时一、根据首字母和句意补全单词。1.She is tired, she should go to bed early, she s______ go to the party.2.Would you please get me some water? I’m a little t______.3.I'm t________, I would like something to drink.4.When you are s_______ out, you should listen to some music to relax. 二、用所给词的正确形式填空。1.He ______(have) a headache last week. But now he is ____(feel)better.2.I’m too ________(stress) out, let me listen to some music now. 三、选择下列每组句子的正确语序,使其组成符合逻辑的对话。①Is it anything serious?②My head hurts. I feel terrible.③Please sit down. Let me have a look at you.④What's wrong with you, young man?⑤No, nothing serious. Take this medicine and you can be better soon.A. ①②④③⑤ B. ④②③①⑤ C. ③④②①⑤ D. ④②①③⑤ 四、选择填空。1.How are you? ---I’m feeling ______.A. good
D. fun2. _____ did the headache start?--- About two hours ago.A. When
―What do you think of their _______?―Terrific!A、advices
C. suggestions
D. suggest. 五、阅读理解:根据文章内容填空,每空一词。(10分)I'm Peter Penguin, Mary Penguin is my wife. Most of the time we live in the water. It is as cold as an icebox. We have many friends here. Our home is large. All we can see here is snow and ice. But our land is not all white. There is bright color, too. Sometimes the land looks green, or blue just like the color of the sky. In summer, the sun shines all the time. We have no night at all. Then winter comes. It is night all the time. We eat shellfish(贝壳类动物). We ride on big pieces of ice. We can't fly, but we can swim very fast. Every winter, we go back to the land. Mary lays two eggs. Then she must go back to the sea to find some food. I look after theeggs. After some time we have two babies. We are happy to see each other again.1. Mary is Peter's__________.2. Most of the time they live in the__________.3. In summer, they have no__________at all.4. In winter, they have no__________.5. They're good at__________, and eat __________. Unit 1 What’s the matter? Section B
第5课时一、根据所给词的正确形式填空。1. My grandpa exercises for 3 hours to stay ______(health) every day.2.It’s easy _______(say), but difficult _______(do).3.It’s important for us to eat a b_____ diet to have a healthy lifestyle . 二、写出下列短语1.
…的重要性 ______________________2. 做决定 ________________________3. 掌握
B. too many
C. much too
D. too much 四、根据汉语完成句子。1.学好英语很重要。______
______ to learn English well.2.我的压力很大,因为我的口语没有长进。I’m _____ _____ because my speaking English isn’t
_______.3.作为一名登山者,他习惯于冒险。_____ a mountain climber, he ______
_____ ______ ______.4.因此他用小刀切掉了他的一半右臂。So he used his knife _____ _____ _____ half his right arm.5. 他在这次事故之后没有放弃,如今他继续爬山。He didn’t ______ _____ after the accident and ______ _____ _________ mountains today.6. 在书中他讲述了关于做出明智抉择和掌握自己生民的重要性。In this book, he tells of the __________ of __________ _____ _________, and of _______ ____ ________ ______ one’s life.包含各类专业文献、行业资料、应用写作文书、各类资格考试、外语学习资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、高等教育、中学教育、新版八年级上 Unit 1 What s the matter 一课一练 课时练习21等内容。
 八年级英语下册unit 1 what's the matter第五课时同步练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语下册unit 1 what's the matter(第五课时)同步练习题Unit...  新版新目标八年级下册unit1what‘s the matter完整导学案1-7课时_初三英语_英语...并和老师合作对话练习,学生之间对话练习; 情感态度与价值观:通过谈论身体状况给出...  新目标八年级英语下册 Unit 1 What’s the matter Section B课时作业 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 1 What’s the matter Section B (20...  新目标八年级英语下册 Unit 1 What’s the matter Section A课时作业 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 1 What’s the matter Section A (20...  新目标导学案八年级(下)英语导学案(四中基地) 级: 组别: 姓名: Topic Unit1 What’s the matter? 主备人:孙玉红 审核人: 审批人: 授...  2014新版人教版八年级下Unit 1 What's the matter单元知识点_初二英语_英语_初中...【练习】 1. My classmate, Li Ming, made a card for ___ just now....  【金榜学案】2014版八年级英语下册 Unit 1 What’s the matter Section B课时作业 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 1 What’s the matter Se...  【金榜学案】2014版八年级英语下册 Unit 1 What’s the matter Section A课时作业 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 1 What’s the matter Se...今天要讲的三个习惯用语里都有下面这个词:stick。Stick这个词有不少解释。作为名词的时候它可以解释成为一根细长的木棍,但是在用作动词的时候,它和不同的词搭配就有不同的解释。例如,stick和out在一起用的时候就可以解释为&伸出去&。
这就跟我们今天要讲的第一个习惯用语有关:to stick one&s neck out。Neck就是人身体上的脖子。To stick one&s neck out就是有意识的冒险,或者把自己处于一个很不利的地位。我们来听听一个人说的话。
这个人总认为他现在的工资太低;他的老板应该给他加工资,所以他鼓足勇气去跟他的老板提出要求。下面是他在和他的朋友说他的想法。
例句-1:  I deserve a raise so I will stick my neck out and ask for more pay. It&s taking a chance. He won&t like it, I know. But I am ready to risk that even if he gets mad enough to fire me.
这个人说:我本来就应该加工资嘛。所以我要冒着风险去要求提升。我知道这是冒险;他准不爱听,但是即便他恼火到要开除我的程度,我也要冒这个险。
看来这个人自己已经很恼火了。我们只能祝他好运。
下面我们来给大家介绍第二个习惯用语:to stick in one&s craw. Craw就是鸟类消化食品的部位,也就是胃。要是一样东西捅在你的胃里,你可以想象那会有多么难受。这简直是无法忍受的。当然,to stick in one&s craw这个习惯用语不一定是指肉体的痛苦。还是举一个例子更能说明这个习惯用语究竟在日常生活中是怎么用的。
下面讲话的是一个公司的经理。他一直在想解雇一名叫Charlie的员工,因为Charlie在工作中老师出很严重的错误,还要找借口来掩盖。这个经理这一次终于下了决心要解雇Charlie。我么俩听听他是怎么说的。
例句-2:  I keep giving Charlie another chance to improve, but these latest mistakes are too much. They really stick in my craw, so tomorrow I am going to give him two weeks&s notice that he is fired. Enough is enough.
这个经理说:我一直给Charlie改进他工作的机会,可是他最近出的错实在是太不像话了。这些错误我是不能接受的。所以明天我要解雇他。告诉他两个星期以后就不用来上班了。什么事都有个限度嘛。
在美国要解雇一个工作人员,一般都在两个星期前通知本人以便给他一点时间去找工作或者是做出其他的决定。当然这不是绝对统一的;各个行业不同的公司的规定有时也有出入。
好,我们现在来给大家接受第三个习惯用语:to stick to one&s ribs。Ribs可以解释为人身上的肋骨或者也可以指我们平时吃的排骨。To stick to one&s ribs这个习惯用语的意思是,对身体有好处的营养丰富的食品;你吃饱了以后觉得很舒服。我么也来举个例子吧。下面说话的人正在和他的朋友Joe坐着聊天,商量他们要哪儿去吃晚饭。他对Joe说:
例句-3:  Say, Joe, let&s try that new Italian restaurant on First Street. People say the food is tasty and prices are cheap. I am really hungry tonight so I want to eat something that sticks to your ribs.
他说:嗨,Joe,我么到第一街那个新开的意大利饭馆去试一试吧。人们说那儿的菜味道很好,价钱也很便宜。今天晚上我真是饿极了。我得好好地饱食一餐。
今天要讲的三个习惯用语都具有相同的意思;都表示生气或者是愤怒。我们先来讲第一个:hot under the collar。Hot就是热;collar就是衣服的领子。要是一个人很生气,他会觉得他的脖子很热,被衣服的领子裹得很紧使他感到很难受。&
VOA内容相关链接:

我要回帖

更多关于 作为一名入党积极分子 的文章

随机推荐