求一句开场的show time人中国好声音开场音效效!!!

后摇之人声采样(Vocal Sampling)_M 小姐精选集 - 虾米音乐
入选曲目(50)
“采样取自2001年电影《The Royal Tenenbaums》(天才一族)中母亲Ethel得知三儿子Royal患上了癌症只剩下6个礼拜的生命后的一段对话:
Royal: Well, listen...Baby, I'm dying. Yeah, I'm- I'm sick as a dog. I'll be dead in six weeks. I'm dying.
Ethel: What are you talking about? What's happening? Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. Well, what'd they say? What is the prognosis?
Royal: Take it easy, Ethel. Now, hold- hold on, baby, hold on. Hold on, okay? Ethel, hold on, hold on.
Ethel: Where's the doctor?
Royal: Don't... Well, just... W- Wait a second now. Wait a second. Okay, uh, listen, i'm not dying... but I need some time. A month or so, okay? I want us...I want us to- to...
Ethel: What's wrong with you?
Royal: Damn! Ethel.
Ethel: Are you crazy?
Royal: Ethel, baby...I am dying.”
“曲子从冷凉的无线电对话采样声中开始,低沉轻柔的吉它声慢慢的淡入,凄美的提琴奠定了绝望悲情的基调。(开头的采样来自电影异形1.9.7.9)”
“Ronald Reagan: The Space Shuttle “Challenger” Tragedy Address
罗纳德·里根:关于“挑战者号”航天飞机悲剧的演讲
  Ladies and Gentlemen, I‘d planned to speak to you tonight to report on the state of the Union, but the events of earlier today have led me to change those plans. Today is a day for mourning and remembering. Nancy and I are pained to the core by the tragedy of the shuttle Challenger. We know we share this pain with all of the people of our country. This is truly a national loss.
  女士们先生们:本来,我打算今天晚上向你们宣读国情咨文,但今天早些时候发生的事件让我改变了计划。今天是哀悼和怀念的日子。南希和我为“挑战者号”航天飞机的悲剧感到至为痛心。我们知道全体国人人同此心。这真正是全国人的损失。
  Nineteen years ago, almost to the day, we lost three astronauts in a terrible accident on the ground. But, we‘ve never lost an astronaut in flight. We‘ve never had a tragedy like this. And perhaps we‘ve forgotten the courage it took for the crew of the shuttle. But they, the Challenger Seven, were aware of the dangers, but overcame them and did their jobs brilliantly. We mourn seven heroes: Michael Smith, Dick Scobee, Judith Resnik, Ronald McNair, Ellison Onizuka, Gregory Jarvis, and Christa McAuliffe. We mourn their loss as a nation together.
  十九年前,几乎就在今天,在一次可怕的地面事故中,我们丧失了三名宇航员。然而我们从未在飞行中丧失过宇航员,从未经历过这样的灾难。也许我们已经忘记,航天飞机机组人员需要多么大的勇气;但是挑战者七壮士深知其中的危险,他们坚忍不拔,出色地履行了自己的职责。我们悼念七位英雄:迈克尔·史密斯、迪克·斯科比、朱迪恩·伦斯尼克、罗纳德·卖克奈尔、埃利森·奥尼祖卡、格雷戈里·贾维斯、克丽斯塔·麦考利夫。我们举国哀悼失去的英雄。
  For the families of the seven, we cannot bear, as you do, the full impact of this tragedy. But we feel the loss, and we‘re thinking about you so very much. Your loved ones were daring and brave, and they had that special grace, that special spirit that says, “Give me a challenge, and I‘ll meet it with joy.” They had a hunger to explore the universe and discover its truths. They wished to serve, and they did. They served all of us.
  对于这七个人的家人,我们不能百分之百地像你们那样的感受这场灾难的打击。但是我们感受到了损失,我们认为你们一定也是这样。你们的亲人勇敢无畏,他们的特殊姿态和特殊精神告诉我们:“把挑战给我,我要满怀喜悦的去迎接。”他们渴望探索宇宙,渴望揭开宇宙的奥秘。他们希望尽职,他们做到了。他们为我们所有的人尽了职。
  We‘ve grown used to wonders in this century. It‘s hard to dazzle us. But for twenty-five years the United States space program has been doing just that. We‘ve grown used to the idea of space, and, perhaps we forget that we‘ve only just begun. We‘re still pioneers. They, the members of the Challenger crew, were pioneers.
  这个世纪,我们对奇迹已习以为常。很难有什么会使我们赞叹不已。但是美国航天计划二十五年来做的正是如此。我们对太空计划已经习以为常,也许已经忘了我们不过刚刚起步。我们仍然是开拓者。他们——挑战者号全体机组人员是开拓者。
  And I want to say something to the schoolchildren of America who were watching the live coverage of the shuttle‘s take-off. I know it‘s hard to understand, but sometimes painful things like this happen. It‘s all part of the process of exploration and discovery. It‘s all part of taking a chance and expanding man‘s horizons. The future doesn‘t belong it belongs to the brave. The Challenger crew was pulling us into the future, and we‘ll continue to follow them.
  我要对观看航天飞机发射直播的美国学童说几句话。我知道后者难以理解,但有时像这样令人痛苦的事确实会发生。这些都是探索和发现过程的一部分。这些都是承担风险、拓展人类世界范围的一部分。未来不属于弱者,未来属于强者。挑战者号全体人员把我们推向未来,我们将继续追随他们。
  I‘ve always had great faith in and respect for our space program. And what happened today does nothing to diminish it. We don‘t hide our space program. We don‘t keep secrets and cover things up. We do it all up front and in public. That‘s the way freedom is, and we wouldn‘t change it for a minute.
  我一直对我们的航天计划充满信心,并怀抱敬意。今天发生的悲剧决不会削弱它。我们没有隐藏自己的航天计划。我们没有保密和隐瞒。我们堂堂正正地公开实施它。这正是自由的方式,我们一分钟也不会改变它。
  We‘ll continue our quest in space. There will be more shuttle flights and more shuttle crews and, yes, more volunteers, more civilians, more teachers in space. N our hopes and our journeys continue.
  我们将继续探索太空。我们将有更多次航天飞行,有更多宇航员,更多志愿者,更多平民,更多教师进入太空。一切都不会到此为止。我们的希望和我们的旅程不会停步。
  I want to add that I wish I could talk to every man and woman who works for NASA, or who worked on this mission and tell them: “Your dedication and professionalism have moved and impressed us for decades. And we know of your anguish. We share it.”
  我还想说,但愿我能和为国家航空航天局,或者为完成此次使命而工作的每一个人谈话,告诉他们:“几十年来,你们的奉献和敬业精神令我们感动,让我们铭记在心。我们了解你们的痛苦。我们感同身受。”
  There‘s a coincidence today. On this day 390 years ago, the great explorer Sir Francis Drake died aboard ship off the coast of Panama. In his lifetime the great frontiers were the oceans, and a historian later said, “He lived by the sea, died on it, and was buried in it.” Well, today, we can say of the Challenger crew: Their dedication was, like Drake‘s, complete.
  今天是一个巧合。三百九十年前的今天,伟大的探险家佛朗西斯·德雷克勋爵在巴拿马附近海面的一条船上死去。在他生活的时代,最大的疆界就是海洋。后来一位历史学家说:“他生在海边,死在海上,葬在海里。“今天我们可以这样对挑战者号乘员说:像德雷克一样,他们的奉献是毫无保留的。
  The crew of the space shuttle Challenger honored us by the manner in which they lived their lives. We will never forget them, nor the last time we saw them, this morning, as they prepared for their journey and waved goodbye and “slipped the surly bonds of earth” to “touch the face of God.”
  挑战者号航天飞机乘员的生命历程给我们带来荣耀,我们永远不会忘记他们,也不会忘记今天早上最后一次见到他们,那时他们正准备上路,挥手告别,“挣脱大地粗暴的束缚,去触摸上帝的脸”。
  Thank you.
谢谢各位”
“歌曲名相当的长哇“When I Was A Pedant Clerk In Switzerland, I Used To Wonder What The Universe Would Look Like If I Was Travelling At The Speed Of Light On A Motorcycle””
“对白采样取自于03年电影 &the Rules of Attraction (诱惑法则)&
Lauren, wait. Hey, wait. Lauren.
“Oh my god.”
Get in the car.
Lauren, don’t walk- Hey! I really did try to kill myself! Just before I faked it.
“Wow. Shawn it’s over.”
No it’s not!
“Ya it is. I’m in love with somebody else.”
“My old boyfriend Victor, and that’s none of your fuckin’ business, actually!”
(scornful laugh) What? Fuckin’ Victor?
(incomprehensible) What... the fuck are you write me letters?
“Wow. Deal with it Shawn. It’s over. Rock n’ roll.”
Lauren, I wanna know you.
“What does that mean? Know me. Know me. Nobody knows anyone else, ever!”
Our history will be what we make of it. And if there are any historians about 50 or 100 years from now - and there should be preserved the kinescopes of one week of all three networks - they will there find, recorded in black and white and in color, evidence of decadence, escapism, and insulation from the realities of the world in which we live. We are currently wealthy, fat, comfortable, and complacent. We have a built-in allergy to unpleasant or disturbing information.
  Our mass media reflect this.
  But unless we get up off our fat surpluses and recognize that television in the main is being used to distract, delude, amuse, and insulate us, then history will take its revenge and retribution will not limp in catching up with us.
Ah, yes, it may be that the human race is doomed, never to learn from its mistakes. We are the only animals on this globe who periodically set out to slaughter each other for the best, the noblest, the most inescapable of reasons. We know better. But we do it again and again in generation after generation. It may be that our empire, too, is doomed - like all those that have gone before it - to continue to spew and waste its best blood on foreign soil, no matter what we say or do in this place, or think, or believe, or have learned from history.
  But, thank God for us”
We are young, confident, affluent, and have no memory of tougher times.
  We've grown up in an era of never ending financial growth, and have expected things to stay that way. We’ve grown up in owner occupied homes with total acceptance of technology, global warming and terrorism. Our whole society has been based on consumerism for the past 15 years, making us dream consumers, yet we don’t know the difference between a credit card and a debit card, and we have no idea how much a pint of milk costs.
  On average we have 800 illegally downloaded songs, and 1 on 8 of us spends more than 100 pounds a month on our mobile phone bill. We’ve never read a newspaper, and we’ve never used our chance to vote.
  We allow our governments to make decisions without giving us all the facts. They send troops abroad who will die in order that we can steal resources from the people who have them. People who meant us little or no harm until we invaded their country. We allow those troops to commit horrendous atrocities and hang our alleged enemies for much less.
  We’ve spent years entrusting our futures to our parents, our governments, the banks and the corporations who have continually lobbied for their own interests, and we’ve let them make selfish decisions that have left our society teetering on the edge of ruin.
  We’re blinded from the information that would really shock us by stories of sex and sleeze which doesn’t make the smallest difference to our lives, and so we have no desire to do anything about the things that really do. We’ve watched as greed wipes billions of the worlds stock markets, destroys jobs and lives, and proves that capitalism is just as corruptible by human nature as communism.
  These are tough times but we seek solace in our friends and Co-Conspirators, we make small differences in each other’s lives, and dream that we can make real progress.”
“献给11月2日受害者的挽歌
11月2号是小布什2004年开始他的第二个总统任期的日子,歌里的采样是前纽约州长Mario Cuomo 1984年在民主党大会上著名的演讲,把时任的共和党里根政府骂的狗血淋头。
Ten days ago, President Reagan admitted that although some people in this country seemed to be doing well nowadays, others were unhappy, even worried, about themselves, their families, and their futures. The President said that he didn't understand that fear. He said, &Why, this country is a shining city on a hill.& And the President is right. In many ways we are a shining city on a hill.
But the hard truth is that not everyone is sharing in this city's splendor and glory. A shining city is perhaps all the President sees from the portico of the White House and the veranda of his ranch, where everyone seems to be doing well. But there' there's another part to
the part where some people can't pay their mortgages, and most young people can' where students can't afford the education they need, and middle-class parents watch the dreams they hold for their children evaporate.
In this part of the city there are more poor than ever, more families in trouble, more and more people who need help but can't find it. Even worse: There are elderly people who tremble in the basements of the houses there. And there are people who sleep in the city streets, in the gutter, where the glitter doesn't show. There are ghettos where thousands of young people, without a job or an education, give their lives away to drug dealers every day. There is despair, Mr. President, in the faces that you don't see, in the places that you don't visit in your shining city.
In fact, Mr. President, this is a nation -- Mr. President you ought to know that this nation is more a &Tale of Two Cities& than it is just a &Shining City on a Hill.&
Maybe, maybe, Mr. President, if you visi maybe if you went to Appalachia where some people maybe if you went to Lackawanna where thousands of unemployed steel workers wonder why we subsidized foreign steel. Maybe -- Maybe, Mr. President, if you stopped in at a shelter in Chicago and spoke t maybe, Mr. President, if you asked a woman who had been denied the help she needed to feed her children because you said you needed the money for a tax break for a millionaire or for a missile we couldn't afford to use.
Maybe -- Maybe, Mr. President. But I'm afraid not. Because the truth is, ladies and gentlemen, that this is how we were warned it would be.”
“马来西亚的单人后摇团 ,作品深沉而又温暖人心”
“将这首放上来我表示压力很大~~~”
“女声说的是“35 &、“番薯”、”分数“or “栽树”?”
“呢喃的人声独白,听不清他说的什么”
“单田芳的评书采样,很富有中国特色哈”
“很隐晦的一段”
“有一种失重的感觉”
“美国器乐后巴洛克乐队,提琴是亮色”
“开篇的独白是一位老人在怀念纽约康尼岛(Coney Island )意境过去的风貌,缅怀Coney Island 逝去的美好时光。曲子有点长,耐心点听哈~~~
It was Coney Island, they called Coney Island the playground of the world.
There was no place like it, in the whole world, like Coney Island when I was a youngster. No place in the world like it, and it was so fabulous. Now it's shrunk down to almost nothing...you see. And, uh, I still remember in my mind how things used to be, and...uh, you know, I feel very bad.
  But people from all over the world came here... from all over the world...it was the playground they called it the Playground of the world...over here.
  Anyways, you see, I...uh...you know...
  I even got, when I was very small, I even got lost at Coney Island, but they found me...on the...on the beach.
  And we used to sleep on the beach here, sleep overnight..they don't do that anymore.
  Things changed...you see.
  They don't sleep anymore on the beach.”
“葡萄牙狂躁派后摇团,独白采样来自电影《2001:A space odyssey》(太空漫游)&”
“俄罗斯传统器乐后摇团”
“As the Stars Fall的作品几乎在每首曲目开头部分都有几句电影采样式的人声对白”
“《水牛城66》”
“《控制》”
“《闪灵》”
“开场的Hello ! 以及结尾处重复的“Goodbye”. See you...”
“昆明的单人后摇计划,全部人声采样均出自电影《荒野生存》
  Well,that’s specific.
  I had to go to the bank this morning ,mom.
  Your mother and I will be glad to contribute the balance for harvard.
  That’s right.
  I’ve got to figure out what I’m going to do.
  I’ve got a lot of things to pack and organize here first.
  Your father and I,we want to make a present to you.
  We want to get you out of that junker.
  What junker?
  We wanna buy you a new car.
  That’s right.
  A new car?
  Why would I want a new car?
  Datsun runs great.
  Do you think I want some fansy boat?
  Are you worried what the neighbors might think?
  Well,we weren’t gonna get you a brand new cadillac,chris.
  We just want get you a nice new car,that’s safe to drive.
  And you never know when that thing out there just might blow up
  Blow up .blow up?are you guys crazy?it’s a great car.
  I don't need a new car.
  I don't want a new car.
  I don't want anything.
  These things, things, things, things.
  Everythings has to be difficut.
  Thank you.
  Thank you.
  Maybe that’s not what he means.
  Maybe he just want his old car.
  It’s not such a big deal.
  Thank you.
  I just want anything.
  It’s funny how things happen in a particular times.
  I’ve loved that women for a lot of years,bro.
  But you know,she’s got a story.
  We’ve been going through this thing,real quiet.
  So when we run into you yesterday.
  This thing that we’ve been going through real quiet.
  She’s talking about it.
  You know what I mean?
  I think I do.
  You think what?
  Well…
  Some people feel like they don't deserve love.
  They walk away quietly into empty spaces,trying to close the gaps to the past”
“Is anybody here?guess not
  come on,pleased?
  Yeah,alex could have a vehicle as well,but he desided to burn all of his money.
  And why did you do that?
  I don't need money.
  Makes peopple cautious.
  Come on,alex.
  You gotta be a little cautious.
  I mean,that book of yours is cool and everything,but you can’t depend entirely on leaves and berries.
  I don't know if you want to depend on much more than that.
  where are your mom and dad?
  Living there lies somewhere.
  You look like a loved kid.Be fair.
  You know what I mean.
  I’ll paraphrase thoreau here.
  Rather than love,than money,than faith, than fame,than fairness,give me truth.”
  I’m gonna miss you when you go.
  I’ll miss you too,ron.
  But you’re wrong if you think that the joy of life comes principally from human relationships.
  God’s placed it all around us.
  It’s in everything.
  It’s in anything we can experince.
  People just need to change the way they look at those things.
  Yeah,I’m gonna take stock of that.
  No,I’m.
  Where are the fucking animals now?
  I’m hungry!
  I’m fucking hungry!
  I’m fucking hungry!
  and we can help you with this bus voucher.
  So just come to this desk when you’re ready for the voucher.
  What’s your name?
  Alexander supertramp.
  What’s that?
  Alexander supertramp.
  Supertramp.Really?
  Okay.So I’m gonna look for you, supertramp.I got something for you.
  Here you go, supertramp.
  Thank you very much.
  Okay,baby.
  And one last thing.
  Do you have a bed for me?I’m sorry…
  Oh,no.Sure.I got a bed for you.Sign your name right here.
  You fill this out.And I will set you right up.Now I’m out of…
  What’s going on back there?I got it.I’m sorry.
  Come on,now.Work with me.
  All right.thanks,ma’am..
  Supertramp,huh?
  And here you are the monk of jack fucking lalanne.
  So jan talked to you about reno,huh?
  Children can be pretty harsh when it come their parents.
  You planning on seeing yours?
  I’ve only got one plan,rainy.
  That would be ALASKA?
  ALASKA.””
“先说一下这首歌的背景。
1983年秋天,苏军中校斯坦尼斯拉夫·彼得罗夫在距离莫斯科仅55英里的一个绝密监视站掩蔽部内监视卫星活动,忽然听到警报响声。他放下茶杯,注视电脑屏幕。看来像是美国刚刚发射了一枚核导弹。彼得罗夫坐在那里愣住了,他知道苏联的方针是一旦美国发动核攻击,苏联就应当立即以自己的核武器进行反击。但这肯定会触发美国的大规模报复。几分钟之内,东西两半球就会有千千万万的人死亡。斯坦尼斯拉夫·彼得罗夫凭个人的直觉,判定这是机器机错误信息,制止了一场核浩劫,是侥幸也是偶然。23年后,他获得了美国全球公民协会颁发的“拯救全球的英雄行为奖”。”
从中可以隐约听到观众的欢呼声、核岛弹的爆发声”
“开场的格噔格噔的骨头声响来自Tom Waits的作品《Bone Machine》(骨头机器),营造出一种怪异的气氛”
“女声的独白以及丰富的环境音采样”
“可爱的童声,模糊的电子音效”
“浙江绍兴”
“words of the President Obama, June 6, 2009
这个只是其中的一部分,直接拿来练英语听力吧。”
“昆明的电子/器乐团,近几年也没信儿了。。。
这首应该是向天爆的致敬吧,里面的吉他音色太亮了,近乎尖锐的感觉。”
“1976年的经典电影 network (电视台风云)
MV拍的很有视觉冲击,特别是后半部分,特此推荐下:
/programs/view/aQp2WutB9ac”
“同样来自于 Network(电视台风云)里的经典桥段,鼓点激昂而又不失节奏,每次都听的我想哭。。。
Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression.
Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel'
shopkeepers keep a g punks are running wild in the street, and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat. And we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be!
&Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials, and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.&
Well, I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad!
All I know is that first, you've got to get mad.
You've gotta say, &I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!&
So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell,
&I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!&
“采样出自于电视台对 Iggy Pop(朋克音乐教父)的一段著名的采访:
Iggy Pop:
I'll tell you about punk rock:
  Punk rock is a word used by dillitante's
  And ah... and ah... heartless manipulators
  About music that takes up the energies and the bodies
  And the hearts and the souls and the time
  And the minds of young men who give what they
  Have to it and give everything they have to it and it's a...
  It's a term that's based on contempt, it's a term
  That's based on fashion, style, elitism, satanism
  And everything that's rotten about rock'n'roll.
  I don't know johnny rotten but i'm sure...
  I'm sure he puts as much blood and sweat
  Into what he does as sigmund freud did. you see,
  What sounds to you like a big load of trashy old noise
  Is in fact the brilliant music of a genius, myself .
  And that music is so powerful that it's quite beyond my control
  And ah... when i'm in the grips of it i don't feel pleasure and
  I don't feel pain, either physically or emotionally.
  Do you understand what i'm talking about?
  Have you ever felt like that?
  When you just couldn't feel anything and you didn't want to either.
  You know? like that? do you understand what i'm saying sir?
MV:/v_show/id_XNTYwNjQ4NzY=.html”
“采样取自电影《Dead Poets Society》(死亡诗社)当中Captain Keating与学生之间的一段经典对话:
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, old time is still a-flying...and this same flower that smiles today, tomorrow will be dying.
花开堪折直需折,时光易逝,今日轻绽浅笑的花朵,明日便将凋零。
Thank you, Mr. Pitts.
谢谢你,皮兹先生
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may.
花开堪折直需折
The Latin term for that sentiment is carpe diem.
与此同义的拉丁文是
Now who knows what that means?
谁知道这句话的意思?
Carpe diem. That's seize the day.
意即“及时行乐”
- Very good, Mr.-- - Meeks.
很好,你是… 米克
Meeks. Another unusual name.
米克,另一个不寻常的名字
Seize the day.
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may.
花开堪折直需折
- Why does the writer use these lines? - Because he's in a hurry.
作者为何如是说?因为他很急切
No! Ding! Thank you for playing anyway.
不对,但仍然谢谢你的回答
Because we are food for worms, lads.
因为我们都是凡人,孩子们”
“采样出自电影《The Thin Red Line》(细细的红线)
This great evil - where's it come from?
  How'd it steal into the world?
  What seed, what root did it grow from?
  Who's doing this?
  Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we mighta known?
  Does our ruin benefit the earth, aid the grass to grow and the sun to shine?
  Is this darkness in you, too?
  Have you passed through this night?
“DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency毒品管制所), 是美国打击非法进口贩卖毒品的政府部门 。
不知道为什么里头会出现一段中文的人声采样哈,貌似还是个天津口音,跟这个毒品什么的又有神马关系呢,我反正听不大懂,求指点。”
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
不能赞更多
喜欢人声采样
很喜欢有演讲的后摇
对后摇没有抵抗力。加上人声更美。听了这么多歌最后发现最对胃口的是后摇。
哈哈,谢谢,对人声后摇没有抵抗力,,
赞M小姐。每一首后摇都在讲述一个故事,或浩瀚如宇宙,或温馨如草香。
M,你好用心,thx