求下面求个视频网站你懂的里的

跪求 下面视频里的歌曲_百度知道
提问者采纳
replay- iyaz
Shawty's like a melody in my head That I can't keep out Got me singin' like Na na na na everyday It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay (2x) Remember the first time we met You was at the mall wit yo friend I was scared to approach ya But then you came closer Hopin' you would give me a chance Who would have ever knew That we would ever be more than friends We're rea憨筏封禾莩鼓凤态脯卡l worldwide, breakin all the rules She like a song played again and again That girl, like somethin off a poster That girl, is a dime they say That girl, is a gun to my holster She's runnin through my mind all day, ay Shawty's like a melody in my head That I can't keep out Got me singin' like Na na na na everyday It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay (2x) See you been all around the globe Not once did you leave my mind We talk on the phone, from night til the morn Girl you really change my life Doin things I never do I'm in the kitchin cookin things she likes We're real worldwide, breakin all the rules Someday I wanna make you my wife That girl, like somethin off a poster That girl, is a dime they say That girl, is the gun to my holster She's runnin through my mind all day, ay Shawty's like a melody in my head That I can't keep out Got me singin' like Na na na na everyday It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay (2x) I can be your melody A girl that could write you a symphony The one that could fill your fantasies So come baby girl let's sing with me Ay, I can be your melody A girl that could write you a symphony The one that could fill your fantasies So come baby girl let's sing with me Ay, na na na na na na na Na na na na na na Shawty got me singin Na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na Now she got me singin Shawty's like a melody in my head That I can't keep out Got me singin' like Na na na na everyday It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay (2x)
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
reply 来自Iyaz~~~蛮好听滴
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求下面视频连接里的游戏名字_百度知道
求下面视频连接里的游戏名字
//v.://v.ku6..com/show/ahEvmxtDmriw_Q6ixk7BjQ...com/show/ahEvmxtDmriw_Q6ixk7BjQ.html" target="_blank">http.ku6<a href="http
提问者采纳
应该是 使命召唤
提问者评价
其他类似问题
游戏名字的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
好像是战争前线
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求下面视频里后面的英语歌,_百度作业帮
求下面视频里后面的英语歌,
《对不起我爱你》里面的歌曲
Jem唱的It's Amazing Do it, nowYou know who you areYou feel it in your heartAnd you're burning with ambitionBut first, waitWon't get it on a plateYou gonna have to work for itHarder and harderAnd I know ...

我要回帖

更多关于 北京三里屯求婚视频 的文章

随机推荐