bury the hatchett中文版

亚特兰蒂斯的秘密神圣遗产下载 中文版_ - pc6游戏网Running length
Running time
About this album
We don’t have a description for this album yet, ?
Listening Trend
15,318listeners all time
89,894scrobbles all time
Recent listeners trend:
Explore more
Listen to, buy or share
Add to library
<b data-count="8
<b id="listenerCount" data-count="1
is listening to
Follow us on Twitter
Get the latest updates and announcements from @lastfm
Leave a comment.
Old gold...Gator Country rolls...
The BEST.....R.I.P. Danny Joe Brown
last.fm is the bomb the easyest ever
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top Listener多平台阅读
EXAMPLE: My uncles argued for years, but at my wedding, they decided to bury the hatchet and become friends again.我的叔叔们吵了好几年架,但在我的婚礼上,他们决定和解,重新和好。
今日单词:
不速之客(名词,俚语)
(noun,SLANG) An uninvited guest at a party.
EXAMPLE: During our big party tonight at the restaurant I will give the manager a list of guests I have invited, and warn him to not allow any crashers to get in.
今晚,我们在这家餐厅举行大派对,我将给餐厅经理一个受邀客人名单,并提醒他不要让不速之客闯进来。
今日短语:
to bury the hatchet
言归于好(成语)
(IDIOM) To end an argument. (NOTE: "hatchet" was a small ceremonial war axe that was buried by American indigenous people when they ended a war.)
EXAMPLE: My uncles argued for years, but at my wedding, they decided to bury the hatchet and become friends again.
我的叔叔们吵了好几年架,但在我的婚礼上,他们决定和解,重新和好。
最新文章:
中国煤业大迁徙
500强情报中心
500强国家分布 500强行业分布忍者龙剑传2中文版 - VeryCD资源搜索
Mon, 09 Mar :44 +0000
Mon, 09 Mar :44 +0000
http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss
(webmaster)
(webmaster)
/topics/2895979/
<![CDATA[中文名:&尸鬼原声集英文名:&Shiki别名:&尸鬼资源格式:&MP3版本:&[TVA OST][高梨康治][320kbps]发行时间:&日地区:&日本对白语言:&日语简介:&【菊情简介】平凡的高中生相川步,在莫名其妙的因缘下被卷入震惊社会的连环杀人案中身亡,但他竟然死而复生了。原来在事件发生之前与步偶然邂逅的死灵法师优,将他变成了僵尸而复活。再加上来自魔法世界的少女战士春日奈,与另一个吸血忍者少女赛拉,甚至演变成步跟她们全同居在一起的局面……【专辑介绍】TVA OST/高梨康治商品番号 SVWC-7768JAN 9 メディア CD 组枚数 1内容フジテレビ ノイタミナ枠にて放送されたTVアニメ『尸鬼』のサウンドトラック。BGM约30曲のほかに、OP?ED(TVサイズ)4曲を収録予定。恐怖を际立たせる音にこだわった「尸鬼」ならではの上质な楽曲を収録。【Artist&Cast】高梨康治(音楽) BUCK-TICKnangi kanon × kanon 木场义则 清见卓 Remi ますだみき【収録曲】01. Day and Night 02. Eau de Vie 03. Pendulum 04. 13th Floor 05. Twilight 06. Epitaph 07. Mosaic 08. Muddy Water 09. Dead Sea 10. Dance of Death 11. Silent Night 12. Fir Trees 13. Thirteen Moons 14. Blue Bell 15. Youth 16. Pray 17. Echo 18. Dry Lake 19. Crimson 20. Imagining November 21. Untitled 22. SHI-KI 23. Requiem 24. くちづけ -尸鬼TV size- (BUCK-TICK) 25. walkの约束 -尸鬼TV size- (nangi) 26. カレンデュラ レクイエム-尸鬼 TV size- (kanon×kanon) 27. 月下丽人-尸鬼TV size- (BUCK-TICK)
topics-2895979@verycd
Wed, 15 Jun :33 +0000
ChildrenLand
/topics/2883716/
<![CDATA[专辑中文名:&ユメタマゴ歌手:&NYC音乐风格:&流行资源格式:&MP3版本:&单曲发行时间:&日地区:&日本语言:&日语简介:&专辑介绍:NYC的新单曲决定发售!「ユメタマゴ」是2011年春季公开的剧场版动画『忍者乱太郎 忍术学园全员出动!』片尾主题曲。献给所有拥有梦想的人们的应援歌曲。此外,普通盘还收录了初回限定盘A?B中未收录的青春曲目「キミトイツモ」和「青春キップ」!cc的JPOP部落格大巴: /cc的新浪微博: .cn/jpopccNYCの新曲「ユメタマゴ」は、3/12(土)より公開となる劇場版アニメ「忍たま乱太郎忍術学園全員出動!の段」エンディングテーマ。映画本編で音楽担当をしている馬飼野康二氏による書き下ろしで、夢見るタマゴのNYCが、みんなと一緒にカラを突き破っていこう!そして、未来へ羽ばたいていこう!と歌う、応援ソングです。专辑曲目:&
01 ユメタマゴ02 ユメタマゴ(オリジナル?カラオケ)
topics-2883716@verycd
Tue, 08 Mar :49 +0000

我要回帖

更多关于 hatchet 的文章

随机推荐