我既不喜欢足球篮球影响力,也不喜欢篮球,翻译

我喜欢足球和篮球,但我不喜欢排球.(翻译成英语)_百度作业帮
我喜欢足球和篮球,但我不喜欢排球.(翻译成英语)
I like (playing) football and basketball,but I don't like (playing) volleyball.
I like football and basketball,but I don't like volleyball
I like football and basketball, but I don't like volleyball!
i like football and basketball, but i don't like volleyball.翻译成英语“我宁愿踢足球也不愿打篮球”_百度作业帮
翻译成英语“我宁愿踢足球也不愿打篮球”
I prefer to play football rather than play basketball.(我宁愿踢足球也不愿打篮球) to 加原型是不定式这是介词,关于prefer我只知道你说的那个
I prefer playing football to
basketball
i would to play football rather than basketball
I would rather play football than play basketball.
您可能关注的推广当前位置: &
求翻译:迈克不喜欢踢足球,但是很擅长打篮球。是什么意思?
迈克不喜欢踢足球,但是很擅长打篮球。
问题补充:
Mike does not like to play football, but very good at playing basketball.
Michael does not like to play football, but is very good at basketball.
Mike does not like playing the soccer, but excels to play the basketball very much.
Mike doesn't like playing football, but is good at playing basketball.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!篮球是我最喜欢的运动,但是我也喜欢足球。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
求翻译:在我们班有许多学生,他们都有着不同的爱好,像打篮球、踢足球、或者下棋,只要有时间,他们就会去做他们喜欢做的事,体育课,许多学生都很喜欢,因为在体育课上他们可以打篮球或踢足球,或者做更多的事,有一次,当我问他为什么喜欢打篮球时,他告诉我打篮球可以使它变得更高更强壮,他说他在5岁的时候就开始打篮球了,一直到现在是什么意思?
在我们班有许多学生,他们都有着不同的爱好,像打篮球、踢足球、或者下棋,只要有时间,他们就会去做他们喜欢做的事,体育课,许多学生都很喜欢,因为在体育课上他们可以打篮球或踢足球,或者做更多的事,有一次,当我问他为什么喜欢打篮球时,他告诉我打篮球可以使它变得更高更强壮,他说他在5岁的时候就开始打篮球了,一直到现在
问题补充:
In we class has many students, they are has different of hobby, like playing basketball, and kicked football, and or chess, as long as has time, they on will to do they like do of thing, PE, many students are is like, because in sports class Shang they can playing basketball or kicked football, or do more of thing, has once, dang I asked he why like playing basketball Shi, he told I playing basketball can makes it became more high more strong, he said he in 5 aged of when on began playing basketball has, a until now
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 篮球 与足球同步腐化 的文章

随机推荐