我在六点钟玩打羽毛球的英语单词单词

英语翻译这是一个无聊而又有趣的暑假,我和我哥哥去深圳我姑姑家,那里天气很热.第一天我到深圳的时候,白天比较无聊,一直待在姑姑家里,到了晚上,我二哥带我去逛逛,认识深圳.早上六点钟我会和我哥哥打羽毛球._百度作业帮 英语翻译这是一个无聊而又有趣的暑假,我和我哥哥去深圳我姑姑家,那里天气很热.第一天我到深圳的时候,白天比较无聊,一直待在姑姑家里,到了晚上,我二哥带我去逛逛,认识深圳.早上六点钟我会和我哥哥打羽毛球. 这是一个无聊而又有趣的暑假,我和我哥哥去深圳我姑姑家,那里天气很热.第一天我到深圳的时候,白天比较无聊,一直待在姑姑家里,到了晚上,我二哥带我去逛逛,认识深圳.早上六点钟我会和我哥哥打羽毛球. It was a boring and interesting summer holiday.I went to visit my aunt in Shenzhen with my brother.It was very hot there.The first day in Shenzhen,It was quite boring in the daytime.I stayed at my aunt's home all the time and didn't know what to do.When it was at night,My second brother took me out to have a good look at the city of Shenzhen.The second morning I could play badminton with my brother at six o'clock. This is a boring and interesting summer vacation, my brother and I went to my aunt's house in shenzhen, where the weather is very hot. On the first day when I was in shenzhen, the day is boring, stay ... The summer vacation was boring but interesting at the same time. My brother and I visited our aunt in Shenzhen.It was very hot there. For the first day, I had nothing to do, just staying at my aunt's... This is a boring and interesting summer vacation, my brother and I went to Shenzhen to her aunt's home, the weather is very hot。The first day when I went to Shenzhen, the day is boring, stay at her au... 肯定可以呀,不过翻译出来的地址顺序跟国内地址相反,国内地址是从大到小,而国际地址是先小后大。例句:黑龙江省哈尔滨市南岗区复华小区3栋3单元333室 Room 333,Unit 3,3rd Building,Fuhua Residential Quarter,Nangang District,Haerbin City,Heilongjiang Province

我要回帖

更多关于 打羽毛球的英文单词 的文章

随机推荐